Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Kitten

4,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
Kairi blushed, looking down very sadly. She knew this would happen, so she took her software out of the computer, and stared blankly at the seat next to her. She went to it, then smiled at the girl, eyes shut, hoping it would not show that she was about to cry. "h-hello.. why don't you sit next to us?" Kairi said shyly. She motioned the girl next to her, with her eyes watery. 'please don't notice' she thought. Kairi wiped her eyes and looked at ren.
"o-oh, d-dont take what i said seriously. . I was just charmed. Sorries about that" Kairi said.

Bashful Kitten

4,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
CatastrophyCentral

{{ looket my other post. And also, I might not quote all the time, so try to constantly refresh?
Btw your girl character is adorable<3 }}

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Creemerie
Kairi blushed, looking down very sadly. She knew this would happen, so she took her software out of the computer, and stared blankly at the seat next to her. She went to it, then smiled at the girl, eyes shut, hoping it would not show that she was about to cry. "h-hello.. why don't you sit next to us?" Kairi said shyly. She motioned the girl next to her, with her eyes watery. 'please don't notice' she thought. Kairi wiped her eyes and looked at ren.
"o-oh, d-dont take what i said seriously. . I was just charmed. Sorries about that" Kairi said.

Ren Kay

Ren looked up at Kiari.. He gestured for her to come here, to sit close to him.

Bashful Kitten

4,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
semen-eater
Creemerie

Ren Kay

Kairi blushed a little. Usually boys never wanted her to come over to them, even in this situation. It was all very confusing to her, so she just took everything, once again, and sat next to him blushing, rubbing the back of her head, also letting the sleeve of the kimono go down her shoulder, like in the picture.

{{ can i do a little bit of sexy sexy like i did in the last part? ;o; }}
User ImageUser Image

Llian & Ian
Landerson

Lillian was slightly confused as to what was going on. Were they not dating? Did she just get crushed. Looking as the girl's eyes said everything Lillian started to tear up. First day and already tears? What a baby she was without her brother.
"My name is Lillian." She said, smiling. She leaned over the boy, hugging the girl tightly, hopefully to make her feel a bit better. She looked back at the boy. Rin? She stuck her tongue out at him. He made her cry. That wasn't very nice now was it?

[[out.of.character.chat::Thank you c: Creemerie. I got the picture from someone I'm watching on DA. If you wanna see more of her adorable art I can give you the link? C:]]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Creemerie
semen-eater
Creemerie

Ren Kay

Kairi blushed a little. Usually boys never wanted her to come over to them, even in this situation. It was all very confusing to her, so she just took everything, once again, and sat next to him blushing, rubbing the back of her head, also letting the sleeve of the kimono go down her shoulder, like in the picture.

{{ can i do a little bit of sexy sexy like i did in the last part? ;o; }}

(Yeah sure)

Ren Kay

Ren furrowed his brows angrily, got up, and ditched class. And didnt even get in trouble

Bashful Kitten

4,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
(( next class, more lovey dovey its so fun<3 next class is morning class, but i wont be on for long. :c how about the next class is P.E. ?))
raven and siku arrived at the academy. siku being nervous when it comes to new places and new schools stayed close to raven. raven on the other hand was on alert he was protective of siku especially when it came to other guys hitting on her. the two walked to their first class it turned out they had the same classes.
siku got the feeling she was being watched she turned to see ren kay staring at her.

Bashful Kitten

4,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
(( i love romance too much. xD well, goos nighht~ ))

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Creemerie
(( i love romance too much. xD well, goos nighht~ ))

(Next class tottally should be gym, then Kiari could fall on Ren or something idk)

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
i love ZOIDS
raven and siku arrived at the academy. siku being nervous when it comes to new places and new schools stayed close to raven. raven on the other hand was on alert he was protective of siku especially when it came to other guys hitting on her. the two walked to their first class it turned out they had the same classes.
siku got the feeling she was being watched she turned to see ren kay staring at her.

Ren Kay

Ren was eyeing the new girl. He didnt know who she was. But he was curious. He had just ditched class, and was just going to sit around and wait for Gym.
User ImageUser Image

Llian & Ian
Landerson

All of a sudden a cold shiver ran down Lillian's spine. She texted her brother, to see if the feeling was true and he was hurt. A few moments later she got a reply and it said he was in the infirmary. She leaped up from her chair, grabbing her bag and running out the class room. A few people starred but it didn't seem like the teacher cared about anything at all and continued playing solitaire on his computer.
"Ian are you okay?" Lillian yelled, jumping onto the edge of his bed.
"Stupid. You didn't have to skip class to come see you." He flicked her forehead. "We just fell while running really fast, that's all. I'll be fine in a few more minutes." Normal people would of needed stitches for the fall Ian had, but he was almost all healed up. There wouldn't even be a scar.
Next period Lillian had art. Which would be nice for her. Maybe she wouldn't get in the middle of someones relationship problems this time.

[[out.of.character.chat::Thank you c: Creemerie. I got the picture from someone I'm watching on DA. If you wanna see more of her adorable art I can give you the link? C:]]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Name biggrin ante Templar
Height:5"7
Weight: 165 pounds
Race:Neko
Bio(their past): Dante had attended a boarding school for most of his young life, being a school where what sports to play determined your worth he was a target of abuse being a musican. also having to hide the fact he was part cat didnt help then one fateful day his secert was exposed and his abillity was discovered. the football team had started a beatdown when his ears and tail were revealed then the young saw lightning shot from Dante and all fell dead. He was quickly rushed in to alpying to belle flare academy
Additional details: Dante is headstorng do gooder alway looking at the bright side and never being overwhelmed.
Appearence: User Image
semen-eater
i love ZOIDS

Ren Kay

Ren was eyeing the new girl. He didnt know who she was. But he was curious. He had just ditched class, and was just going to sit around and wait for Gym.

siku turned her head back to the class and raven took notice of ren staring and got curios of what ren wanted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff