Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Shoujo

11,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
MagicSyrup
Ahri

Ahri turned her head to her left sharply, her eyes intrigued. "Hey," she said with a glare, her green eyes were sharp, but friendly. She turned back and looked down to get her books from the ground, put them on her desk, and looked up at the teacher.

Shiomi smiled.
"I'm Shiomi... oh wait, you probably already knew that.... ehehehe..." she laughed awkwardly.
God, i am SUCH a nervous wreck. Whatta loser, she thought.

Miaouo's Honey Bun

Ahri

"Well, Shiomi, nice to meet you. Don't be so nervous," Ahri stated, "I'm pretty nervous myself." She let out a giggle. "So," she spoke again, "how has life been treating you?"
semen-eater
XXThAtSwAtHeSaIdXX
User Image
Zoey~
Zoey walked in the new environment.A new school a new life she thought.She walked in the school not planning to go to first class.She saw a boy and bent down
"You 'right mate?"she asked in her astrailian accent.

Ren Kay

Ren looked up at the girl, "Yeah I'm fine, do you need something?" Ren said, not irritated, just not fond of the girl.

User Image
Zoey looked back down at the boy.
"Yes I need to get'th hell out of this place!"she laughed sitting on he wall
User Image
Draego Timidly approached the main gates of the academy, placed his hand on the rusted bars of the gate and pushed it aside, He gripped the suitcase handle firmly and slowly strolled down the path toward the front door. As soon as his foot touched down on the path, a small cloud of dust was formed around his loafer, and the gate swung shut behind him. He jumped, and ruffled his suit..
"That was... Odd."
He began to say as he then continued down the path to the main entrance before straightening out his suit and leveling his glasses.
He raised one hand, clenching it into a fist and* knocked upon the door.. then stepped back to wait for a reply.

*Alternate sad Destroy the world under his might power! T.V's across the globe shall explode and computers will surf humans! Bwahaha-Cough- ....... >///> Urm)

Kawaii Shoujo

11,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
MagicSyrup
Ahri

"Well, Shiomi, nice to meet you. Don't be so nervous," Ahri stated, "I'm pretty nervous myself." She let out a giggle. "So," she spoke again, "how has life been treating you?"

Shiomi sighed. It was nice to have someone to talk to.
"Fine, I guess," she giggled. "but I just can't help but make a fool of myself in front of everybody."
"How about you? OH, I never caught your name. you are..."

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
XXThAtSwAtHeSaIdXX
semen-eater
XXThAtSwAtHeSaIdXX
User Image
Zoey~
Zoey walked in the new environment.A new school a new life she thought.She walked in the school not planning to go to first class.She saw a boy and bent down
"You 'right mate?"she asked in her astrailian accent.

Ren Kay

Ren looked up at the girl, "Yeah I'm fine, do you need something?" Ren said, not irritated, just not fond of the girl.

User Image
Zoey looked back down at the boy.
"Yes I need to get'th hell out of this place!"she laughed sitting on he wall

Ren Kay

"Yeah, I know right?" Ren said with a small giggle. "Whats your name?" Ren said brushing his blonde hair out of his face with his hand, his nails were painted black and he had a sweet smile, and three dimples on each side of his face.

Shy Wolf

Name: Amaranda Illarion
Height: 6' 5"
Weight(This is optional): 150
Race: Unknown Name
Bio(their past): Amaranda was not born but created in a lab. The had injected her with demon horse DNA, and it was a big goal for them. When she was about 10 the wings on her back were strong enough for her to fly around the world 500 times. But then then injected her with the power the took from an elemental being. Then when she was 13 Amaranda was able to change into a horse, but it was not long after that she had a work on her speed, strength, ect. Then one day the lab was under attack and the rest of the experiments even even Amaranda, but she found her self at a school.
Additional details: She can sing like an angel.
Appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy Wolf

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was a steady stepping of hoofs that was walking down the path that led to the school. It seemed to be coming from a female horse hybrid you could say was making the sound. Her wings was about twice her size when she stretched them out. The blue hair that was pulled up into a high ponytail fell in waves down her back. The tail that followed behind her swished with her body motion was she walked. Then finally she eyes were so shap that they could pierce you with there golden pools. The clothes she wore was the only thing that lasted in the explosion but she was able to steal all the money. So in the bag that hung off her shoulder was about a year worth of clothes. (Just forget the heels and stockings.) The demon horse hybrid tilted her hat just enough so you could not see her but she could stay you. It was at the door that stood another person. " There is no point. Just let you self in. " Her voice was one of an angel. Walking threw the school doors the female stood at 6 foot 5 inches and looked pretty mean. However who would not be if you had never seen other people other then scientist your own life that treated you bad. Walking down the hall the female passed two people that seemed to be flirting with each other. It made her sick, but she just gave them a look as she passed.

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ii-CelestialAbyss
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was a steady stepping of hoofs that was walking down the path that led to the school. It seemed to be coming from a female horse hybrid you could say was making the sound. Her wings was about twice her size when she stretched them out. The blue hair that was pulled up into a high ponytail fell in waves down her back. The tail that followed behind her swished with her body motion was she walked. Then finally she eyes were so shap that they could pierce you with there golden pools. The clothes she wore was the only thing that lasted in the explosion but she was able to steal all the money. So in the bag that hung off her shoulder was about a year worth of clothes. (Just forget the heels and stockings.) The demon horse hybrid tilted her hat just enough so you could not see her but she could stay you. It was at the door that stood another person. " There is no point. Just let you self in. " Her voice was one of an angel. Walking threw the school doors the female stood at 6 foot 5 inches and looked pretty mean. However who would not be if you had never seen other people other then scientist your own life that treated you bad. Walking down the hall the female passed two people that seemed to be flirting with each other. It made her sick, but she just gave them a look as she passed.

Ren Kay

Ren glanced at the girl passing by, she was a sight! Not only was she very elegant.. But he couldnt tell what she was.. He shrugged it off and cleared his mind and went back to his conversation.

Shy Wolf

semen-eater

Smirking as their eyes made contact she waved to the boy and used the wind to tell him only something that he could hear. " See you later. " Her voice was was cared on the wind and behind it reached his ears it ran over his skin and up his neck before he could hear it. The funny thing is that he would be the only one to hear it. Walking down the hall the girl pulled out a piece of paper before she looked to see where she was. It was her first day here and she was looking for her class. When she took the test to get into the school she scored in all advanced classing.

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ii-CelestialAbyss
semen-eater

Smirking as their eyes made contact she waved to the boy and used the wind to tell him only something that he could hear. " See you later. " Her voice was was cared on the wind and behind it reached his ears it ran over his skin and up his neck before he could hear it. The funny thing is that he would be the only one to hear it. Walking down the hall the girl pulled out a piece of paper before she looked to see where she was. It was her first day here and she was looking for her class. When she took the test to get into the school she scored in all advanced classing.

Ren Kay

Ren grinned and sighed, "Mhm.." He said. Although he was in a conversation he was listening to passing students gossip about him.

Shy Wolf

semen-eater

Seeing how she was already late to day there was not point in going to her classes so way not just have fun why she was here. Walking down the hall into the empty music room the female sighed before putting her bag down on one of the chairs before she walked to the middle of the room. Closing her eyes the female let her voice come out of her mouth as she sang in the world of her people. The song one of her favorites because it made her feel like she belonged some where. It was true that she was not born but made but they had to get the DNA from some where.

Bashful Kitten

4,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Kairi walked next to the gates, and read the words of the school, "belle flare acadamy".
She smiled a little bit, then trotted toward the front of the school. She sat down on a bench that was being shaded by a tree, and opened up her manga book, 'kingdom hearts'. she had no intention of going to her first class, which was supposedly graphic music. meaning, she could finally use her Kagamine Rin installment on the computers to make a song~~~ She got up, and darted to the music room, toppling into a man who was listening to an elegant woman, then the boy fell on top of her..
{P.S. not meant for sexual reasons. ._.}

{{ OOC; sorry for short post :c i'll post a longer one after someone talks to me. ;A; /summons ren kay ;u; }}

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ii-CelestialAbyss
semen-eater

Seeing how she was already late to day there was not point in going to her classes so way not just have fun why she was here. Walking down the hall into the empty music room the female sighed before putting her bag down on one of the chairs before she walked to the middle of the room. Closing her eyes the female let her voice come out of her mouth as she sang in the world of her people. The song one of her favorites because it made her feel like she belonged some where. It was true that she was not born but made but they had to get the DNA from some where.

Ren Kay

Ren ignored the gossiping students, his attention went straight to the sound of such a heavenly voice. "E- Excuse me.." He said in mid conversation abandoning the australian accented girl, he walked straight to the music room, and listened carefully.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff