Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Will you join ?

Yess 0.35 35.0% [ 14 ]
Noo 0.025 2.5% [ 1 ]
maybe i'll think about it 0.275 27.5% [ 11 ]
Some thing along the lines of " i was just passing through.. this may be interesting " 0.35 35.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Minatsu Akita

Currently: At a table at the dance
Those around her: Shou, Altair
Items on hand: notebook to communicate, Still dressed like the picture.
Mood: Fine, partly nervous
OOC: xD Having trouble thinking of stuff to post.

Looks over to Altair and nods alittle, taking a bite of food and giving off a soft smile. "Its alright...So any questions for me?..Should we leave after we eat?...The dance feels like its coming to a end." Actually speaking, showing off her cute moe tone. Though with her speaking, she started inflicting others around with some positive and negative emotions at the same time. She could tell what she was inflicting and could tell they would quickly cancel themselves out. But was becoming really nervous, knowing at some point her luck would run out and would start inflicting bad emotions without good ones to cancel them out.
↫☠↬ Jade Lynn Camalarie ↫☠↬
"The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had."
Company: Harold
Thoughts: ..how do I put this..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~*~ Dream your dreams
with your eyes closed ~*~

Jade's face began to burn red. She didn't mind taking about it to Harold, but she worried about what others would think of her if they were listening. She looked around at the crowd of people in the restaurant and then looked back at Harold. She lowered her voice a bit as to exclude them from everyone else and said, "Do you want to go somewhere more private and talk? I don't have a room mate yet and I have some movies we can watch or something. All these people are kind of giving me anxiety.." Jade finished her sandwich and waited for approval from Harold. She didn't want the night to end and she did want to find out more about her new boyfriend. It was kind of strange for Jade to have gotten so attached to someone she had just met, but he felt different.

~*~ Live your dreams
with your eyes open ~*~

User Image § User Image § User Image

Sorry it took so long to reply!
Avenging Eternity

Beloved Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Generous 100
Avenging Eternity
♥♠♅arold Bryant III♣♦
⊰ I see the spaces between your reality, to where the rhythm reigns supreme. ⊱

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Harold leaned in closer to listen to Jade, nodding quickly as she finished speaking.

Of course. he said, calling for the check and finishing his sandwich in a few economical bites, creating a little carry - sack for his fries out of a napkin as he dug in his pockets, handing a bill to the waitress, telling her to keep the tip with a smile as he stood, moving smoothly around the table, ready to help Jade up.
if she needed/wanted it.

xXL0v3DrunkXx

(so sorry for the long wait, school and home teamed up to attack in the night)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff