Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Will you join ?

Yess 0.35 35.0% [ 14 ]
Noo 0.025 2.5% [ 1 ]
maybe i'll think about it 0.275 27.5% [ 11 ]
Some thing along the lines of " i was just passing through.. this may be interesting " 0.35 35.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 >

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image~Shou Tamashi~
Current song:Departure
╔════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Dance
With: Altair, Minatsu
Mood: curious
Thoughts: Minatsu's an odd one...
╚════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: Gotta be honest, I'm losing a bit of interest on this RP. Guess I just didn't make my own character interesting enough to use him well...))

Shou sat down in a chair at one one of the tables, with Altair sitting next to him before moving closer as Minatsu held up her notebook once again. "I don't have a rather interesting past myself, so feel free." he said. For the most part, it was true. Having to walk around, always being someone else, always causing grief to others, and never having a choice about where you were wasn't exactly something everyone wanted to hear about.

Aru Ciel Phantomhive

xXL0v3DrunkXx

Mayor Twihard

Timely Traveler

Do you cry to Asgaurd on high when you're confined here?

Altair Valravn Lyall

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Altair looked at Shou as if he was a bit crazy. "Your past was quite interesting, from what you told me. Perhaps not...the most pleasant and happy of times, but interesting nevertheless." she told him, believing what she said to be true. After all, she had only encountered one or two doppelgangers before Shou and tended to find them fascinating. However, Minatsu, if you wanted to go first, I would be more than glad to go and fetch us some food while you wrote." she offered, a small blush forming as she realized that could have been taken a little harshly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Where: Dance
With: Shou, Minatsu
Thoughts: ''
Feeling: Fascinated
Wearing: jacket, dress, sleeves (only these sleeves, not this dress), shoes, a necklace from Shou, and a flower hair pin made of raven black feathers
Ooc:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This vortex can't be filled up again, a hole in space and time.

Phoenix347
thunder senshi
↫☠↬ Jade Lynn Camalarie ↫☠↬
"The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had."
Company: Harold
Thoughts: ..Whoa, that's amazing!..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~*~ Dream your dreams
with your eyes closed ~*~

Jade took a last look at the flower, remembering its beauty and elegance as well as its rebelliousness against the natural and saved it into her memory. Maybe it would come in handy when she was having a bad day. That flower triggered something in Jade. She didn't quite sure know what exactly, but she felt whatever it was. She looked at Harold and then replied, "It's magnificent."

The two arrived at the sandwich shop and stopped outside. Jade read the sign and then continued to enter at Harold's side. She heard him chuckle as they entered and then looked at their attire and then at everyone else and their clothing. "I think everyone else is a tad bit under dressed." Jade said sarcastically nudging his side with her elbow. The waitress had seated them and given them both menus and offered them a drink. "I'll just have coffee, lots of sugar and cream please." Jade replied. She never really got used to black coffee, so she had to mix it with all of the other fruity, creamy tastes to sweeten it up a bit.

After the waitress had walked away, Jade began to scan over the menu. There were so many great choices, she had no idea what to pick. She looked up at Harold with a sort of confused look on her face as if he would help her decide.
"What are you going to order?"

~*~ Live your dreams
with your eyes open ~*~

User Image § User Image § User Image

Sorry it took so long to reply!
Mayor Twihard

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Minatsu Akita

Currently: At a table at the dance
Those around her: Shou, Altair
Items on hand: notebook to communicate, Still dressed like the picture.
Mood: Doing fine.
OOC: Sorry to hear that Shou.
Well in this post, Minatsu finally speaks. xD

She heard Altair's comment and so nodding lightly, not having time to write, she mumble something. "Thank you, I'll have what you have." Minatsu did have a almost moe/cute and friendly sounding voice even if they could barely hear it. Though since she spoke, alittle bit of her ability seeped out, though this time would be of a positive nature to infect a few with warm pleasant feelings.

After Altair went for food, Minatsu had a few moment to write. Though she spoke only moments ago she still planned to write things out until the time came to eat, which then she would talk more. "Well alright, I think everyone can be interesting at some points. Oh and remember to ask me anything that's on your mind." Holding that up to Shou before she leaned back and waited on Altair to return. She had a smile on her face and did not seem nervous now.

Beloved Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Generous 100
♥♠♅arold Bryant III♣♦
⊰ I see the spaces between your reality, to where the rhythm reigns supreme. ⊱

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I couldn't agree more. Getting sandwiches is a serious business. Harold agreed, pulling Jade's chair back for her before he sat down across from her.

Root beer for me please. he said, picking up the menu and taking a look at all the photos. He usually got the Ruben, or the turkey-avocado-pepper jack, but today he was feeling like a change.

I'm not sure. he admitted to Jade with a little laugh. Maybe the Thanksgiving? he mused, naming a sandwich comprised of all the traditional thanksgiving meal leftovers. Without the stuffing though. he added, wrinkling his nose. Stuffing was just...odd.

xXL0v3DrunkXx

Fixer

User Image

xxxKaiser O. Knivesxxx

Where? Dance
With who? No one
What do you feel? Awkward

Kai walked into the school a bit frazzled. He was a tad bit late due to his brother's horrible sense of direction and now... he didn't know where to go. There wasn't a lot of people out while he was there and he sighed, hoping to calm down. His bags were teleported already in his room -he didn't really care if they were disarranged in his room he just decided to fix them later. He searched around for the whole commotion and noticed that there was some sort of dance going on. Now Kai was never the dancer, nor was he dressed for the occasion /unknowing if it was formal or not/ but he thought, what the heck... why not?.

He entered the dance and stood around a bit. Looking at the snack tables and hoping to get a bite of something and probably get out when he gets bored after a while. Probably a sandwich... probably... nah... not in the mood for that.

I don't know where you're going

XBut do you got room for one more troubled soulX
I don't know where I'm going but I don't think I'm coming home

Thoughts: ..Whoa, that's amazing!..

~*~ Dream your dreams

Jade thanked Harold for pulling out her chair and scooting her back in. '...what a gentleman...' Jade thought. She felt so wanted and cared for when she was around Harold. It was almost like they had been together already for weeks or months.

Jade scanned over the menu to find the Thanksgiving sandwich that Harold had mentioned. She found it and looked over the ingredients and wrinkled her nose at the stuffing.
"I was never a big fan of stuffing either. I could never get over the texture of it." Jade commented. She continued to look over the menu and waited for the waitress to return.

The waitress eventually strode up to their table and with her pad and pen in hand waited patiently for their orders. Jade quickly decided in her head between her two favorite options, the Italian meatball sub or the Philly cheese steak, and chose the Philly. She handed her menu to the waitress and sipped her coffee while waiting for Harold to finish his order.

The waitress walked away and Jade set down her coffee onto the table. She stirred in more sugar and looked up at Harold taking in his appearance.
'...he cleans up so well..' Jade thought. She then placed a napkin in her lap so she wouldn't ruin her dress and looked up to meet Harold's gaze. "So, if we are going to be a couple, I should probably know some things about you, right?" Jade said with a small grin.

~*~ Live your dreams
with your eyes open ~*~

Mayor Twihard

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image~Shou Tamashi~
Current song:Departure
╔════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Dance
With: Altair, Minatsu
Mood: curious
Thoughts: Minatsu's an odd one...
╚════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: Found another rp that's pretty active right now. and that I'm interested in. It's similar to this so if anyone wants to join in, quote me in the OOC or send a pm!))

"I'll be sure to do that Minatsu."Shou said, as Altair left for food. He wasn't so hungry at the moment so he didn't ask for anything. He leaned back in the chair as he observed Minatsu and tried to make sense of her voice and ability. He felt his own feelings and state of mind change as she spoke, so he was quite interested in what she was capable of.

Aru Ciel Phantomhive

xXL0v3DrunkXx

Mayor Twihard

Beloved Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Generous 100
♥♠♅arold Bryant III♣♦

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Its just.... Harold began, holding his hands up in the air as he looked for a word. ..unnatural. Super unnatural. he finished, making a bit of a cute face.

When the waitress arrived, Harold asked for the Thanksgiving with no stuffing and extra cranberries, thanking her with a smile and handing the woman his menu.

Ah, yes. What do you want to know? he asked Jade with a smile, wondering what she would want to know. Other than his power, he was pretty normal.

xXL0v3DrunkXx

Timely Traveler

Aru Ciel Phantomhive
Do you cry to Asgaurd on high when you're confined here?

Altair Valravn Lyall

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Altair arrived at the food tables and her face was covered in awe. There was so much food all in one place, and it was all very diverse. She recognized some food she'd seen in Germany, some from Japan and China, some from Russia, and some from America as well. There was so much she was having quite the hard time deciding what to grab. The Valkyrie ended up grabbing three plates and grabbing what looked best, filling the three plates to the brim before heading back to the table where her friends sat. "I'm sorry I took so long friends. There was much food to decide between." she tried to explain with a small laugh, carefully setting the plates on the table, making sure not to spill a morsel of food.

Where: Dance
With: Shou, Minatsu
Thoughts: 'So much food~!'
Feeling: Fascinated
Wearing: jacket, dress, sleeves (only these sleeves, not this dress), shoes, a necklace from Shou, and a flower hair pin made of raven black feathers
Ooc:

This vortex can't be filled up again, a hole in space and time.

Phoenix347
thunder senshi
Thoughts: ..What do I want to know?..

~*~ Dream your dreams

Jade giggled at Harold as he searched for words. She smiled and admired his adorable expressions and locked them away in her memory. She rested her hand on her cheek and sighed happily.

The waitress and taken Harold's order already and then looked to Jade. She took a last glance at the menu that was given to her and then folded it up and handed it to the waitress.
"I'll have the Philly Cheese Steak, please." Jade said a bit shyly. She always got a bit nervous around strangers because of her curse. She didn't like it when they got too close to her and she never really went out in public much because of it. She was one of those people who enjoyed personal space just a bit too much.

After the waitress had left once again, Jade looked to Harold. What would she want to know exactly?
"How about we start with..." Jade began to say trailing off on the last word. She thought about what 'normal' people would have asked each other and 'regular' conversations. "How about your family? You... do have a family, right?" Jade asked. She did not have a family herself, so she did not want to offend him if something were to have happened to them.

~*~ Live your dreams
with your eyes open ~*~

Mayor Twihard

Beloved Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Generous 100
♥♠♅arold Bryant III♣♦

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Harold waited patiently for Jade to find the words she was looking for, smiling a little at her over the rim of his glass of root beer as he took a sip.

Oh! Yea, they're waiting for me back home. he said with a little nod, the motion more of an abrupt start and stop of his head than anything else.

We lived in this little flat near London for a while, but then I started making things move and sometimes they went through the walls, so we moved to Iowa. he blabbed, blushing and looking down at his lap when he was finished rambling on about his parents.

So, um, do you? he asked after a moment of lecturing himself about answering the question and stopping before he spent several hours blabbering on about nothing and everything all at once.

xXL0v3DrunkXx
Thoughts: ..Oh, uhmm..

~*~ Dream your dreams

Jade smiled with relief. She did not want to make him feel uncomfortable if something were to have happened to his family. She giggled when he told her the story of him throwing things into walls on accident with his powers. Jade said half answering his question about her 'parents'. She didn't really like talking about it much. It made her feel like she was insane.

Jade began thinking how her life would be different if she would have had parents. Maybe if she would have actually been born, she would not have the curse she possesses. Maybe she would have went to a normal school with normal people. However, she would have never met Harold if she would have lead a 'normal' life.

Jade brushed off the thought and turned back to Harold with a bit of newly found confidence.
"I was not actually 'born,' so to speak. I was spawned onto Earth by a horrible being. So, I do not have 'parents.' I believe we went over this with Shou and Altair before? Jade added air quotes around 'born' and 'parents' as to emphasize them.

~*~ Live your dreams
with your eyes open ~*~

Avenging Eternity

Beloved Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Generous 100
♥♠♅arold Bryant III♣♦

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I remember. Harold said with a little nod, his hair getting a bit messy as he moved his head.

Is it...strange..never actually having been born? he asked, tilting his head to the side, his almost constant motion stilling for a moment as he looked at Jade, waiting patiently for her reply, whether it be her telling him or changing the subject.

Harold was curious about Jade, eager to hear everything that she had to say, and tell her anything she wanted (or needed) to hear in return.

It was a nice feeling - and a new one.

xXL0v3DrunkXx

Tipsy Genius

User Image
User Image
»Ⓛocation : Front of school
»Ⓣhoughts : I hope I don't embarrass myself to much.
»Ⓒompany : No one currently
Ӻorgive me for the things I've done.

Ἷ cannot control the beast inside.

Ѧnd it no longer wants to hide.

Brixen took a deep breath before taking the first step into the building. She knew she was going to need it and oh was she right. When she entered the building she was bombarded with noise and ruckus; more than she had encountered in years. With her head feeling like it was full of flies she quickly got her information from the front desk and headed to her dorm room. On the way she noticed that friends had already formed and soon realized that making friends was going to be a lot harder than she thought.
When she got to the dorm room and opened it with the key she was surprised when she entered an empty room. She would've thought they would at least bunk her with someone. Luck was obviously not on her side today. She quickly unpacked not really making much of a difference to looks of the room and then pulled out her phone. She scrolled through her messages and clicked on "mom". With a quick, I got her safely and I love you text, she then grabbed a scarf and headed out the door.
Brixen soon arrived at the cafeteria where she hoped to grab a snack since her stomach was screaming at her. She saw a line for food and promptly got in it. After getting an apple, granola bar and a water she headed to the closest empty table which wasn't hard since there weren't a lot of people in there since it wasn't lunch hour.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Ⓝever forget the past

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items