Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Will you join ?

Yess 0.35 35.0% [ 14 ]
Noo 0.025 2.5% [ 1 ]
maybe i'll think about it 0.275 27.5% [ 11 ]
Some thing along the lines of " i was just passing through.. this may be interesting " 0.35 35.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 > >>

Demonic Nymph

16,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

~Hello Welcome to Bukimina Academy. This is the school for those who are different. By different those individuals that go bump in the night, the spooky beings of the world. In this school many individuals will be living together , embrace your unique personality and looks.

Also , we have normal school classes , but you are not require to go they are just there if you need them at any point.

The dorm rooms will be co-ed but no monkey business that is not tolerated.
I hope everyone can have a good time ~

----------------------------------

1.intro
2.Rules
3. profiles /ooc
4. skeleton
5. dorms

Demonic Nymph

16,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

RULES

1.Respect the Gaia Rules always !
2.I am the boss , so no godmodding
3. you can have 2 characters each
4. I love to have fun have some romance , but lets not get carried away here !
5.All Skeletons will be sent to me subject " Spooky"
6. When i give the ok on your profile please post it in the thread for profiles
7. no one liners ,a good paragraph or two ,at least 5 sentences. I get you get writers block some times I know I do , but you can add detail.
8.i really want to keep this roleplay going so if you're not going to be committed, don't join. But if you're going to be out for a few days give me a heads up.
9. Lets use proper English that's a key
10. put a twisted at the end of your profile so I know you read the rules

Demonic Nymph

16,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Demonic Nymph

16,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PROFILE SKELETONS

Username : [color=] [/color]
Full name : [color=] [/color]
Nickname : [color=] [/color]
Orientation: [color=] [/color]
What are you ? : [color=] [/color]
Bio:
[spoiler][color=] BIO RIGHT HERE![/color][/spoiler]
Looks: ( Anime please )
Special Talents : [color=] [/color]
Things I like : [color=]( three please )[/color]
Things I dislike : [color=] ( three please )[/color]
Other: [color=] [/color]

Demonic Nymph

16,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
DORMS

East Wing
1.Brixen Mui+
2.Liev Kane + Altair Valravn Lyall
3.Michael Anders + Ascella Moon

North Wing
1. Ginta Isao
2. Kehven Nightrose Erickson + Minatsu Akita
3.Shou Tamashi + Nasl Moon

South Wing
1.Maichi Aono Sukibara + Mirari Senju
2.Harold Bryant III + Kumiko Hiyama
3.Jade Lynn Camalarie+ Sora Kisaragi

West Wing
1.Luca Croix + Calda Drinn
2.Eirian Carver ( only one with one name since there are two bodies )
3.Seth Morgan +

Demonic Nymph

16,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
ANNOUNCEMENT !!!!!

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Hello all my Lovelies , this is where the announcements will be made. Yes I do realize that that is a bright obnoxious color but it will Catch your eye.Remember to come check back here at some points to know what event is going on.

Announcement: there will be a halloween event going on , different areas around the school grounds will be decorated. Have fun

Demonic Nymph

16,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
♡Rei Kuromori♡

~Even though time seems irrelevant now and
you're more than sick of this pain inside your chest~

User Image

Rei yawned waking up in her dorm room, she being the only one in the dorm right now since she hadn't gotten a room mate yet. She rubbed her eyes and stood up going to grab some cloths to change into before going to grab some breakfast down in the Cafe. She slipped on a long dark blue sweater, and a pair of tights with bats all over them. Rei walked over to her mirror and shook out her hair making it a shaggy mess, before putting on her flats. " Hmm i hope they have something sweet for breakfast today " she thought. She opened her door and headed down to the Cafe.

~If this house would collapse on top of me
The space would still remain
Much like her body refusing to function
Her soul won't go away~
User Image

Aldrec Delarux

Aldrec picked his head up from the table, staring up at the clock from under his sweater hood for a moment before letting it plop down once again. That was probably one of the only downers about keeping constantly busy…that when he wasn't busy he was bored. He hadn't really slept much but then again he never really did anyways. Aldrec had been out and running about in the school grounds throughout the night, allowing his ever growing curiosity of the place to guide him through every crack the building had. After that he had gone off into the wilderness in search of his own personal adventure. He had managed to make it back to his dorm a couple of hours before the café opened, giving him time to shower and get all clean and spiffed out. He could only wonder if once he got a roommate, if he'd have such freedom.

Breakfast hadn't really been all that great…again. Then again maybe he was just being a bit too picky as always. It was when he looked up once more, that he spotted a girl wearing a pair of tights with what seemed to be a pattern of bats on them. "Hey there! Maybe I am just oblivious to everything but I haven't seen you around here!", He called out to her with his usual easy going tone and a playful grin.

Demonic Nymph

16,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
♡Rei Kuromori♡

User Image

Rei jumped a bit , instantly turning invisible her cloths and everything."Gahh ...oh um " She turned back looking at the boy. " Well I guess I'm not that noticeable" she said , before reaching for a sweet bun glazed in honey. " I'm Rei , Rei Kuromori, its nice to meet you " she said bowing a little. She looked around for a good place to sit.
Instead of being rude and just leaving she leaned on the wall and took a bite of her sweet bun. " And who are you , I can say I haven't seen you around either" she said nibbling on the food in her hand

Her soul won't go away~

xSiL3nT_Ech0zx
User Image

Aldrec Delarux

Aldrec took notice of the moment she became invisible. He was about to ask what she was, but then decided it probably wouldn't be the first thing to ask right off the back. He already didn't talk to that many people here and the last thing he needed was to come off as rude with someone he had just barely met. In the end he thought it would be nice to at least have one person to talk with, not that he expected much to come out of it anyways. "My name is Aldrec, but most people just call me Al. I haven't been here at the academy for too long, a few weeks at the most." He stood up from his seat and took a moment to stretch his arms up above his head before resting them behind it. If anything was to be made obvious by his body language it was that he was far more relaxed than the others around here.

"How are you liking it here so far?",
He asked assuming that she hadn't been around for too long as well. Maybe it was just her personality, but she seemed to be a bit too jumpy to be considered a long time student. He knows that when he first showed up he was also a bit cautious. That and some of the other students really weren't the prettiest things to lay eyes on. "I have been taking the time to look around whenever I am free, and the place is big that is for sure."

Sparkly Ladykiller

User Image

xxxxxxxxxx♚❞ maichi sukibara

Landing the jump from the tree branch to the ground, the dark haired female raised her hands above her head as an attempt to yawn. Maichi Sukibara had been in the tree since she had woken up earlier this morning. The sky was still dark then, but it was a lighter shade of gray now, signaling the start of the day. Unfortunately. Other students of Bukimina Academy were beginning to pour out of the dormitories and into the cafe on campus for breakfast. Rubbing at her eyes with the back of her hand, she decided to join them; there was nothing better to do.

After purchasing her breakfast, a cinnamon bun and a small bottle of herbal tea, she headed in the direction of her usual sitting spot, the main statue and centerpiece of the campus. That was until spotting a pale girl in a hoodie and a blue-haired male. Suddenly, the pale girl disappeared from sight. Arching an eyebrow, she tilted her head to the side, stepping a tad bit closer to the two. A part of her wanted to strike a conversation, but she had no idea how. On second thought, maybe she should retreat to the statue. Instead, she froze, occasionally taking small bites of the cinnamon bun and watching the two in front of her.

where; by cafexxwith; possibly aldrec and reixxmood; doubtfulxxoutfit; [x]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Imagexxxxx

Demonic Nymph

16,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
♡Rei Kuromori♡

User Image

Rei looked at him "its nice to meet you Aldrec" she said in a more normal tone taking another nibble at her sweet bun. " I really haven't been here that long and I guess its some what enjoyable here as well." she responded. Looking around a bit she spotted a girl standing there looking at them, she had brown hair and these horns.
Well that's cool Rei thought before lifting her hand and waving at the girl. A small smile on her face.

Her soul won't go away~

xSiL3nT_Ech0zx

so much nope
User Image

Aldrec Delarux

"Well you certainly seem to know your way around the café when it comes to finding the good stuff, that's for sure", He said motioning to her sweet bun. Aldrec followed Rei's gaze over to the girl who had seemed to have]come to a stop in front of them. Again, this was a person he had yet to see around the campus. "Don't be shy, come and join us!", Aldrec blurted out with a grin. Aldrec had never been one to really think things through before talking, and that was why at times it seemed like he would jump the gun and strike up conversations at the most random of moments.

The ironic part of it all was that this was the first time he had managed to stick around in one place to really even chat. He didn't really mind it, but still it was something new to him. He could be very friendly and easy to get along with, but at the same time he had this thing about shutting people out at times. It wasn't that he was anti social or anything of the sort, he was just use to the whole solo act. Yet here he was trying to chat it up with two people he had barely come to meet.

so much nope

Ahoy-Jess

Sparkly Ladykiller

User Image

xxxxxxxxxx♚❞ maichi sukibara

Licking a bit of frosting off of her thumb, Chi diverted her eyes from the two strangers as they called out to her. She hesitated before moving even closer and forming a triangle. After taking a seat on the ground, she finished off the cinnamon bun and took a sip of the tea, peering up at the others. She tilted her head and said, "Thank you." They had invited her to join, which made her appreciative. It was nice to have a conversation every now and then, though she was more on the quiet side rather than outgoing. "I'm Maichi Sukibara. Call me Chi if you'd like."

She stared blankly at the girl before a small smile played her lips. "Your hair is a pretty color," she complimented before her stare dropped back down to the ground. She wasn't used to holding conversations with those outside of her immediate family. She wondered if she was coming off as rude.

where; by cafexxwith; aldrec and reixxmood; doubtfulxxoutfit; [x]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Imagexxxxx

Demonic Nymph

16,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
♡Rei Kuromori♡

User Image

Rei went to join the Chi on the ground but found herself floating a bit above it in a criss cross apple sauce fashion. She blushes a bit a the compliment not use to getting them form anyone " Thanks, I like your horns i think they're cool" She said with a small smile.
She looked up at Aldrec, before answering him " yeah I tend to go find the places that have food I really like sweet things " she said finishing off her sweet bun. She floated a bit more wondering to herself what Maichi and Aldrec where, she didn't want to ask quite yet in fear of being rude or to straight forward.

Her soul won't go away~

so much nope

xSiL3nT_Ech0zx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers