Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Welcome to Broxwood Academy home of the bears. This school was founded by professor James Broxwood a very prestigious and highly educated musician, 20 years ago Broxwood used to be a music school, then it became an arts school, now as the students interests turned from music to sports it has become a regular high school. Broxwood is now known for its drastic social division, there are so many cliques that as the headmaster I just can't keep up. If you are a 'have not' I wish you all the best in this upcoming school year and if you are one of the 'haves' I hope I won't have to see you in my office this year. And remember to show your school spirit! GO BEARS!
Profile Thread
User Image

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
1. Introduction
2. T of C
3. Rules
4. Character Layouts
5. Class Schedules
6. Announcements and Gossip

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
Rules:

Follow all Gaia ToS. Seriously yo? I shouldn't even have to say this.
.PM all profiles to me.
.Semi Literate or higher if you please.
.Respect my authority!!
.Follow my profile format.
.When you PM me, title it with your favorite movie
.Keep this RP going for gods sakes! I'd like to have one RP last longer for ten pages please!
.Pretty posts please. ^^
.Use (( <--&--> )) for OCC
.Romance is fine but you have to time skip the down and dirty stuff.
.No instant love Please!
.Please no anime pics!
.And please make some damn drama people! I love drama =)
.New rules will be posted in red

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
Character Layout:

[Remember My Name] (name)
[Sweet...] (age) [...and never been kissed.]
[And I look absolutely FABULOUS!][Appearance, no anime please]
[My Homies =D] (your clique)
[Class? Hell Yeah I've got Class!] (grade)
[Beneath my pants I am] (gender)
[But...] (sexual preference, boys or girls or both) [...are my heart's desire]
[My Autobiography (Bio)
[I guess I'm a nice person] (Personality)
[Things that make me smile](At least four likes)
[Things that make me mad!] (At least four dislikes)
[I'll Pencil You In] (Class Schedule)
[The One I Call To] (Gaia Name)

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
Class Schedules:

Grade 9
English
Math
lunch
(elective)
Science
Club/Sport

Grade 10
Math
(elective)
lunch
Science
English
Club/Sport

Grade 11
(elective)
Science
lunch
English
Math
Club/Sport

Grade 12
Science
English
lunch
Math
(elective)
Club/Sport

*Elective- This class can be any class you want it to be. If your in grade 11 or 12 your elective can be your spare. (A spare is a time period where you don't have to go to a class, you can catch up on homework... If you want.)
*Club/Sport- Once people start sending in their profiles with whichever club or sport they want to be in I will post them here.

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
Announcements, Calendar & Gossip

January/ February/ March/ April/ May/ June/ July/ August/ September/ October/ November/ December

1/2/3/4/5/6/7
8/9/10/11/12/13/14
15/16/17/18/19/20/21
22/23/24/25/26/27/28
29/30/31

Announcements: I need more rumors! Don't forget to send any rumors in please! I want rumors and gossip about everyone! =)
28- The school will be having a fall dance on the 28th so shine up your dancing shoes and tighten up your dance moves! =)
I hope you guys read the announcements because the first person on page 100 to say "Show me the money!" gets 10 thousand gold! =D

Gossip:Is Anthony loosing his touch?
His Charms don't seem to be working on a certain two Nerds.
Are Kassandra and Devon immune to them.

Kassandra, Anthony, Isabella and Maxxie were involved in a crash.
Tony seems to blame himself and Kass seems like she agrees.
Will Tony get the groups forgiveness?

Aly might get kicked off the squad for setting up the crash.
Would she really do something like that or is this just another
nasty little rumor made by the peeps at Broxwood Acadamy?

Our sources say that the nerdy Lance
is just a rich prep in disguise.
Poor Lance you can run from fate but you can't hide,
one day the truth will come out >=)

Lauren is crushing on Sheldon,
while Isabella and Maxxie are quite the 'it' couple of the eleventh grade now....
while Kassandra has feelings for him, what will happen?

*Bolded means the gossip is new... Don't forget to send in gossip! =)

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
We don't stop dancing because we're old

Alyanna had woken up before her brother did, as always. She stretched in her bed before lazily rolling out of it and slowly dragged her feet towards the washroom. Her head felt groggy as she looked in the mirror and turned on her tap to wash her face and brush her teeth. When the girl was finished she stripped down to her skivvies and got in the shower. Why the hell didn't I just wash my face in here? At this point she could hear her father banging on her brother's door. "C'mon! Sheldon wake up! You're going to be late!" A few more bangs on his door were heard and Alyanna's eyebrows scrunched together as they disturbed her shower. She got out of the shower and got dressed before opening the bathroom door and seeing her brother's half dead face. The girl smiled and he flipped her off before pushing past her, she quickly moved out of his way and grabbed her knapsack before running downstairs. "Morning Daddy." She said quietly as she grabbed an apple and headed towards the door. "Wait! You're leaving already?!" Alyanna smiled back at him and put her hand on the creaky door's knob. "Yeah, Sasha said she has some stuff to show me, there's going to be a pep rally for the school in about a week so the squad has to be ready." She explained quickly as Sasha's car pulled up to her house, it wasn't anything fancy just a dark blue Honda. The girl blew a kiss to her father before running outside and jumping in the car. She grinned as she saw her brother running and pulling on his shirt while her father yelled at him. "Morning ladies." He said coolly as he got in the back seat. Alyanna rolled her eyes as they pulled out of the driveway and drove towards the school.

We're old because we stop dancing

User Image User Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image
мąxxїəÐøмїηїcĦąяяї§їøη

Maxxie slowly woke up from his slumber just to hear the annoying screech of his alarm clock. "Not now, not now." He mumbled his British accent imminent, it usually was until he got to school then he just put on a regional accent one of the perks of having your mother an actress maybe it just ran in the family. To tell the truth he was experiencing a little jet lag having visited his uncle. He usually told his friends that he went upstate although that wasn't entirely true. Eventually waking up and pushing himself off his bed he looked around his room a little before making his way to the shower then proceeding to brush his teeth.

Slowly making his way down the stairs a towel wrapped around his waist he grabbed an apple since he was in a little bit of a rush, the only good thing out of this was he was feeling a little more awake so got changed. He made his way towards his Car and stepped in closing the door behind him. Slowly pulling out of his drive he made his way towards Broxwood Academy. Stepping out of his car he was wearing a pair of jeans, A shirt and a Jacket Pair of Shoes and a hat

It's X 4 5 X m i n u t e s X of love
I wanna see you push and you shove
I'll X s h o w X you just how far to go
It's time to lose all our control

User ImageXUser Image

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
>>Sheldon Jaden Boleyn<<
Sheldon was less than pleased to be rushed out of his bed and into a car, to drive off to a place that he absolutely hated. The man huffed and leaned back in the back seat as they slowly started to pass by the rich boys car. He noticed his sister and Sasha look over to see who was driving and sighed. "Girlie's always love the rich boys." He noticed his sister roll her eyes and Sasha smirked. "Every gold mine needs a gold digger." Sheldon couldn't help but to chuckle at that and hoped she wasn't going to try to race him. Her dinky little car wouldn't stand a chance next to his. The boy looked up at the school as they started to approach it and groaned. "Hey Aly, you wanna help me with my math homework?" He asked as he nudged the back of er seat and Sasha parked the car. "Shelly, it's called homework so you can do it at home, you see you should have taken an extra math class instead of a spare." Sheldon half rolled his eyes at her and slammed the car door once he got out. "Said the cheerleader..." He said before watching her walk towards the field to all her other little cheerleading friends. To be honest he hated the cheerleaders, they seemed like hyperactive idiots, but he never let his sister know that, she'd probably kill him.
User Image
User Image
--------Αɬϵҳ Mąɾιøη---------------------------------------------------

User Image
A violet in the youth of primy nature.
Forward--Not permanent.
Sweet--Not lasting.
The perfume and suppliance of a minute, no more.

That infernal buzzing in Alex's ears was the only thing keeping her from falling back into her coma-like state. Why was it that at night, your mattress felt like a rock, but in the morning, there was no place on earth more comfortable? Alex sighed drowsily, and tried to fall back asleep. It was then that she remembered that today was the first day of school. Everyone would wear their favorite outfits, catch up with friends, and talk about what they did over the summer.
Gag.
The alarm clock was starting to give her a headache, and slowly she accepted that she would have to wake up. She opened her eyes, yawned, and turned off her alarm. Alex crawled out of bed and put on the outfit she picked out the night before. Sighing, she walked into her bathroom and used every beauty product a teenage girl could own. Glancing at the dreaded alarm clock, she noted she had about ten minutes until the bus arrived. As usual, her mom wasn't home, and their family didn't have enough money to afford to buy her a car, so she's had to take the bus since she moved with her mom when she was 13.
Alex searched for the dreaded "other sock," threw it on, and laced up her favorite pair of hi-tops.
Grabbing her bookbag, ipod, and headphones, Alex headed out the door.

"Hell, here I come."

Be wary then.
Best safety lies in fear;
Youth to itself rebels, though none else near
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xJames xNguyen

xxxxxFirst day of school and James was already staying up the entire night to finish things. Though while the school year it would be homework, this was his summer reading project; something that was worth a good portion of his grade in English. If he didn't turn it in, there was no chance of him getting higher then a "C" for the marking period. Anything below an "A" for the boy would get him grounded for a month, coming home with such a low grade simply wasn't an option.

xxxxxJust as he finished up the last paragraph, James' alarm clock was ringing next to him. Without a glance at it, James hit the off button and followed through by printing out his papers. After the papers were printed out, James was left with nothing to do. He was already dressed (being so for most of the night) and all of his summer work was done.

xxxxx"That should be it," James mumbled, looking around his room to see if he missed anything. Seeing nothing that he could place as homework, James killed the rest of his free-time on the computer. Which, depressingly, was pretty much the only thing that he did in his spare time. Besides homework that is.

xxxxxWith fifteen minutes until school started, James left his house with a bagel in hand, his messenger bag on his shoulder and his keys to his silver 2009 Honda Accord. The boy managed to get there with ten minutes on the clock and most of his bagel still in hand. Getting out of the car, James walked pretty much straight into the building, not really seeing anyone he recognized.

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
We don't stop dancing because we're old

Alyanna ran to the field with Sasha and smiled at a few of the other cheerleaders. Buford the Broxwood Bear ran through their little group and almost knocked Alyanna off her feet. "Kevin I'm going to kill you!" The girl screamed and ran after the school mascot, everyone knew Kevin was in the stupid bear suit, every year for the past three years he had been nominated to wear the fuzzy, sweaty death trap. She tackled him to the floor and punched him a few times in the chest, the muffled screams from the suit satisfied her and she got up.
The girls talked over a few new moves and cheers before a football flew across the field and hit her in the head. I swear to god Sheldon... Her eyes swiftly glared over to her brother and the other jocks that had crowded around him. The girl watched him run over to them for his football and winked at a few of the cheerleaders. "Go do your homework Shelly." She muttered as she pushed the football into his stomach and walked back towards the school.
What the hell was his problem, sometimes she wondered if there was a brain in his head or if it was just filled with more muscle. How could a person who had all summer to finish one assignment not finish it? Her feet quickly shuffled into the school and down the hall. The screeching of the P.A. system could be heard but and she covered her hands over her ears. Geez...

We're old because we stop dancing

User Image User Image

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
>>Sheldon Jaden Boleyn<<
Sheldon had been standing in front of the school when a bunch of his team mates ran up and tackled him. He was able to fling some of them off since he was so big Scott was the only one who was able to take him down to the floor. "Alright! s**t man!" The boys laughed a little, Sheldon wasn't to amused, being tackled on the first day back to this hell hole was not his idea of fun. One of his buddies through a football to him, now THAT was his idea of fun. "Go long..." He said before that cute little sly grin of his slid onto his face.
The boy threw the ball and watched it fly across the field... Then past his target... Then right into his sisters face. A few of his friends eyed each other as James walked into the school then laughed and followed him into the school. They were clearly planning to mess with him. The rest of his friends quickly dispersed as Aly's eyes flew across the field and locked onto her brother. The boy ran over to her and flinched a little as she shoved the ball into his gut.
"s**t... Look I'm sorry!" He said as he followed her into the school. He saw his buddies about to grab James when the feed back could be heard from the P.A. system. The young man closed his eyes and tilted his head as the unpleasant sound passed through his ears.

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas