Welcome to Gaia! ::

Walking in the courtyard of the school, I notice a hill in the middle of the grounds. "What the hell?" I'v walk by here dozens of time and I've never seen that before? Something was flickering in the sunlight above, so I went to take a look. It was a coin, it was shiny and a little messed up but It hadn't come form around either. I had picked it up to get a closer look when all of a sudden the mound was shaking and making a grouling noise. "Oh crap!" I thought to myself I hopped off the hill and ran for it. at that moment the hill explode and dirt and rocks flung everywhere, block the exit. Only to find that I had been trapped inside. Damn Why does this happen....... I looked behind, A Giant creature with little red eyes and a huge body covered in grass and mud. It deffinently was angry! I couldn't think I, So I called it a Piss head and it picked up a handfull of dirt and threw it at me! Damn! I was screwed. I need HELP!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!
The creature was naturaly angry as most demonic beasts are, I Was scared I looked around for something to hit it with...... Nothing well crap. Hurry somebody stop it! Somebody Help me!
The Cretures Eyes were staring me down I could feel it's warm nasty steamy breath on me, Gross, like tuna and microwaved gun powder, blah!
It got close so our faces met I kicked it in the face and chipped a pebble off of its chin....*SLAM* right into the side wall, that's not awesome.
It gave me a bloody nosy and I think I'm going to pass out.
*dives in with two tridents and stabs one in his left eye(demon thing)out attacking with
Well I'm not going out like this.... I felt the adrenaline rise inside of me My blood boiling in my veins My heart beating faster and harder. I couldn't just sit here and get kicked around.... I pulled my self to the wall, took my fist back and.....!!SLAM!! That a** snorkler was out of there! He fell on top of a building a went thru the roof. CRASH uh oh, somebody's going to be really mad. I started with the rest of my adrenaline to dig my way out through the exit.
Hey thanks for that delightful eye gashing experience, can you help me get out ?
The creature stood up with what left of its strength, " One more blow to that cheese yanking crap face and it's has to go down right?" I'm not a full demon expert, I only can imagine one. It looked a little pissed off.
Razcore
*dives in with two tridents and stabs one in his left eye(demon thing)out attacking with
Yo could ya finish it off for me, if you do I would be pretty gratefull, cuz that thing is a real pain in the a**.
domokun The Monster walk through the rest of the trashed building and started running, " CRAP" I dug faster and faster My hands scratched and finger nails bleeding. A hole in the debree got bigger and bigger. " Darn it's getting close" Finally I made it through I ran for help more help!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff