Heart broken 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
This poll closed on January 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 >

Interesting Genius

Hinata Norisu

User Image
Rose sat down on the cafeteria, which was a nice place and brought two trays of food.
"You know eating something helps you feel better when something troubleling you." She said seeing that the girl wanted to cry. Rose wasn't going to ask what was wrong because she dint know each other and telling a stranger about their past problems would might not help her at the moment.
Taking a sip of her tea, which taste quite good, Rose thought about the questions she ask and then told her.
"Just like he said, we are death. This is the afterlife." The tone of her voice turn serious as she mention that both wore death. "But don't think it as bad, I know at the moment you have some problems of your own which I would not ask what they are." She try to reassure her.
"Even I was confuse when I got here. You see what the dean wanted some people to help him with this so faded creatures; And about them making us their lovers and us finding love Im afraid I can't help you with cause that's really up to you. But I do know this, I don't want to be property of the faded or that demon." the last she thought about the demon she met few hours ago. She still felt her shivers.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Trinityrose5

"Eh!?" she cried when Rose told her she was dead and sighed sadly until she was told about the Fade and demon, "Eh? What demon? and there are creatures out there wanting to turn us into their lovers!?" she cried and sighed, "Oh god that sounds gross..." 'hm? I stopped stuttering...' she thought but shook her head slightly, "You said 'that demon' right?" she asked, "He's like these faded creatures?"

Interesting Genius

Hinata Norisu

User Image
Rose laugh as she cover her laughter with her hand.
She was practically hilarious, when she ask questions while looking like she was about to panic which made her look quite cute, but Rose knew better then to laugh on someone who is asking her question. It just made her forget about hose depressing times when she was alive.
"Don't get worry about it. He is no one to worry about, at the moment that is, but I do remember he call himself Samael, Leader of the Fade." trying reassure her. Rose dint want to make Arisu worry about that guy. "And anyways, any time if your in trouble, do not worry I will come to help you or The millita."

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Trinityrose5

"Samael..." Arisu repeated as she took a small sip of tea and sighed, "I really hope he doesnt show up...or any of these Fade..." she paused and thought of a question, "Does anyone know what the Fade themselves look like? I mean how do we know what we're up against if we have no idea what they even look like." 'come to think of it I have no idea what Samael looks like either...' she thought slowly taking another sip of tea, 'no really a good thing especially if they might turn you into their lover...' she felt shivers run down her spine as she shook her head quickly, 'still gross...'

Interesting Genius

Hinata Norisu

User Image
Rose dint need a reminder of how that guy look, he was very strange looking and a mongrel for the words he said.
"I think it will be obvious when you see them."
she took a sip of her tea.
"Arisu, can I ask you something? I been curious but is your ability telekinesis?" She ask thinking back at what she was able to do to the door of the rooftop.
"I never seen something like that. In my world is much more different, I think."
(Sorry is very short)
Riddick witnessed The girls powers and was able to see that she would clearly be an help to his team. He walked up and wondered why she looked so sad. He watched her and then approached her.

"Some kind of powers you have, do you know what happened to you?"

User Image
Quote:
CyanidePeach7

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Trinityrose5

Arisu stared at Rose and shrugged slightly, "I guess so..." she murmured accidently knocking her tea off and gave a small cry as her hand shot out hoping to catch her cup before it hit the ground but intsead froze the tea into a solid chunk of ice, "Huh?" she wondered picking it up and pointed a finger at it, lifting it so it floated just above her palm as it returned to its liquid form and she moved her finger in a circular rotation as it did the same before freezing over into an icy ring, "Cool! Guess I also have water and ice abilities too!" she cried excitedly.

Interesting Genius

Hinata Norisu

User Image
Rose was amazed by such display this girl made, she seem to have a quiet an ability.
"My, your full of surprises." Rose exclaim as she watch her tricks as her now empty tea cup sat on the table.
"Then I don't need to worry about you. I think you will be able to take down the fade in no time all." Rose said with a smile.

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
{☆ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ☆}

User Image

{☆ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ☆}

__________________ ⊱whyisitlikethis c l e m e n t i n e / / / WADE::
*happiness is meaningless
*dreams are forgotten
*hope isn't anywhere to be seen

User Image

Boys and girls, face forwards,
                  finding hope in even the simmering heat.
                  Recall, and bring to words, your miraculous encounters and farewells…
                  "You know, about that wild world; I laughed it off as being just too harsh…"

[ OutOofCyanide :: ]

...so ends the signal.

♫forWhat happened to her? That was a short question that had a long answer. Her life seemed meaningless to her. When it seemed like there was meaning, it was either ripped or killed right before her eyes. Clementine went through so much in her—well—past life now. While most people’s pasts are black and white, Clementine’s was gray.

She planned on giving a right to the point answer to spare the time required to hear about everything. Clementine stuck her hands in her jacket pockets, I slipped off of a building and before I had reached the ground, I woke up here. She replied.

Clementine didn’t know how she required these specific powers when she arrived here. Perhaps she fell on a telephone wire before falling, but last she recalled there was none under her before impact. Perhaps it had to do something with falling. Oh, but she did not have time to brood about such things. She is here, and she is willing to fight. What’s dead is dead.

➤forl o c a t i o n :: The second floor
                  ➤fort h o u g h t s :: How did I acquire these abilities?
                  ➤for c o m p a n y :: Riddick

Pr1smatic
Riddick looked at the poor girl she seemed alone and afraid. She reminded him of his younger self, scarred and not knowing what will happen in the world around him. He looked up at her and smiled.

"Thats very sad, i understand how you feel. I died...in a bad way as well, my life is here now fighting and trying to survive. This Milita is what means a lot to me and it it is here that we can make a stand. Come on lets go eat something, we may be dead but we can still eat and not get fat anymore," he said laughing while he grabbed her hand dragging her to the cafeteria.

While entering the Cafeteria he saw Rose and the shy girl. He sat with all the girls.

User Image

Quote:
CyanidePeach7

Quote:
Trinityrose5

Quote:
Hinata Norisu

Interesting Genius

User Image
Rose was having a nice conversation with Arisu when she saw who sat next to them.
It was Freddick and strange girl who seem to be drag by him.
"Hello dean, miss..." she smile and noded her head at both.
Rose was the type when meeting new people she need to smile and be polite to people all the times.
It was one those habits which was force on her by her father, who by now could be mourning her death or at least apologizing to that man for the death of his daughter, who he will not be marring any time sooner.
It's funny, when she got here no thought of her father came in mind, until now that is but knowing she still thought of him made her depress memories of a child come storming down on her.
"Would you be interested in getting some tea, it's has a tangy flavor"
she offered them, trying to forget those ideas in her head.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Arisu smiled slightly at Rose's words but paused when Riddick and a girl joined them at their table, "H-hi..." she stuttered cursing herself silently for letting it return but then she began to wonder how she aquired her abilities, the telekinetic was probably the result of landing head first from her fall but as for the water and ice abilities, she wondered if she landed in the pool when she fell. Not wanting to think of that or the reasons that led up to her jump, she quickly shook her head and set the ice ring she realized was still floating above her palm on the table.
Riddick sat down and looked at Rose and the shy girl, he smiled and confidently adjusted himself in his seat.

"Hello members of the black milita," he winked at the girls. "Oh yes ill have a drink thank you rose my darling,"he wrapped his arm around rose, waiting for her to punch him.

"Whats on the menu?"

User Image

Quote:
Trinityrose5

Quote:
Hinata Norisu
Sebastian looked at the girl and smiled and nodded masculinely to the male.

"Hello nice to meet you, and you dont have to be shy im just passing by. Do you know what your abilities are miss?"

User Image
Quote:
XionTheSlayer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out