Dating 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Heart broken 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
This poll closed on January 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 11 >

Interesting Genius

User Image
Going back towards the roof top seem's to the perfect place to relax and to think. It was becoming to be her favorite spot, just as long she doesn't see that demon appearing here.
Thinking back at what Riddick had said made her think about this place and this call faded. At first she thought this was heaven because a place so beautiful can only be heaven then thinking about it more it let her to think that maybe she was in the afterlife, "limbo"she supposed it is call.
Rose lean towards the fence of the rooftop to watch this gorgeous cherry blossom in bloom, she was quite mesmerized by the its color and the way it stood so strong. Back in her other world, when she was alive, the flowers and the trees always tend to look drain, pale of it's color. It was always foggy, the sky was gray and the streets wore full of new buildings and sophisticated people. They wore few beggars here and there, who stood outside asking for a morsel. Rose remember meeting a old begging woman, her hands wore wrinkle, clammy and dirty but even with spec of dirt Rose always love hearing the stories she told while orphan children came to play. It was nice to be surrounded with friendly humble faces, then being put up for display for all who have wealth.
It disgust her jut thinking about it.

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
{☆ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ☆}

User Image

__________________ whyisitlikethis c l e m e n t i n e / / / WADE::
*happiness is meaningless
*dreams are forgotten
*hope isn't anywhere to be seen

User Image

Boys and girls, face forwards,
                  finding hope in even the simmering heat.
                  Recall, and bring to words, your miraculous encounters and farewells…
                  "You know, about that wild world; I laughed it off as being just too harsh…"

[ OutOofCyanide :: ]

...so ends the signal.

forThe dean had approached Clementine, seeing her as a worthy fighter possibly. He asked her name and she responded, Clementine.

Then the girl with pink hair and blue eyes left, followed by the dean. Now she was stuck in a room with complete strangers. She wasn’t going to actually mingle, that wasn’t her thing. Talking wasn’t her thing, people weren’t her thing and apparently life just wasn’t her thing.

So before leaving she made sure the rest of the people were fully aware that the dean had followed the girl, and left herself. She decided to wander around a bit until she stumbled upon the stairs to the second floor. She walked up until she made it to flat ground. She then walked to the windows and leaned her arms against the sill.

This place was no different from life, Clementine thought. When they die in this world, they feel the pain but wake up again to feel it all over again. Then if one gets taken from the creatures of the fade, their souls are tortured until actually truthfully dying. It was no different then from what she lived. This really proves that she had nothing to lose.

forl o c a t i o n :: The second floor
                  fort h o u g h t s :: I'm dead.
                  for c o m p a n y :: Nobody

Pr1smatic

Trinityrose5

Hinata Norisu
Riddick Followed rose but decided to detour to the second floor and you the restroom. He called it his meditation and decided to chill there for a bit and think. Weird yes, peaceful of course. He decided to then go find Rose but on his way ran into one of the new recruits for the Black Milita.

"Hey there Clementine, its very nice to meet you."He leaned against the windows . "What are your powers are you aware of them? I heard that the next attack form the Fade will be coming soon and so i need to measure everyones abilities."

User Image

Quote:
Trinityrose5

Quote:
CyanidePeach7
Sabastion Lit anothe cig after leaving the Deans room. He wondered about this place and if love was actually here. I miss her so much, where could she be, and will she look different? He walked past two people and decided to talk to them for a bit and see there stories.

"Hey you two love birds, how are you doing? My name is Sebastian and i was wondering if you two are going to join the Milita, i actually am thinking about it."

User Image

He looked up and saw the same girl on the roof as before. He wanted to talk to her but she was so close yet far away. He waved in her direction.

Quote:
XionTheSlayer

Quote:
Scarlet Dragoness

Quote:
Trinityrose5

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Arisu waited until everyone had left the office before running as fast as she could to the roof and checked to see if no one was there with her, "Abilities? what abilities!?" she wondered sitting by the door and lifted her hand in front of her before lowering it. At once the door burst open and slammed shut causing her to scream, "What the!?" before pausing and lifted her hand slowly as the door slowly opened, "Is this my ability?" she wondered and smiled, "I wonder what else I can do!" she cried excitedly.

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100

User Image

__________________ whyisitlikethis c l e m e n t i n e / / / WADE::
*happiness is meaningless
*dreams are forgotten
*hope isn't anywhere to be seen

User Image

Boys and girls, face forwards,
                  finding hope in even the simmering heat.
                  Recall, and bring to words, your miraculous encounters and farewells…
                  "You know, about that wild world; I laughed it off as being just too harsh…"

[ OutOofCyanide :: ]

...so ends the signal.

forClementine was very much aware of her abilities. She knew by the get-go her ability of electrokinesis. When she arrived in this world, she woke up on the pavement outside of school. While wandering the perimeter, she noticed as she passed by one of the telephone poles, she felt drawn to it. So as she got closer, she turned into a spark and traveled through the wire. It was so odd to be a wave electricity, but through her eyes it was like sprinting through circuits and wires.

Clementine could spot where she was through the window when she first arrived. She then kept her eyes to the window, I have electrokinesis. I can travel through electronics and bend electricity to my will. She responded. Her voice sounded so hallow, like she was deprived of emotions and even a soul. She’s been like this for a long time, even after the incident on the streets.

Even if Clementine is getting used to her abilities, she can still prove to be a worthy asset. She’ll keep her focus and won’t let anything distract her. That’s how she is.

forl o c a t i o n :: The second floor
                  fort h o u g h t s :: I'm dead.
                  for c o m p a n y :: Nobody

Pr1smatic

Interesting Genius

User Image
"Miss Rose, Miss Rose" the voice of little boy call to her as he ran towards her with a bouquet of white roses with a big grin on his face. Rose felt happy to see this boy but why was she seeing him? Isn't she supposed to be death. Just then everything when bright and she awoke to see she was back at the same place she once wore.
Rose must dose of after looking at the sky for so long, this place seem to be very calm.
She stood up from the ground and look back at the cherry tree which stood marvelous as ever.
"I wonder if he is okay?" Rose thought to herself as she remembering back at the little boy in her dream.
She lean her head while her arms cross on the rail of the rooftop as she stare at the cherry tree.
She wonder about the faded and about Freddick proposal to join. She wasn't going to be a prisoner of those things, specially since she knew what is like to be trap and torture with no hope of getting out.
Rose stood up and climb the fence, her feet already wearing shoes while her long pink hair was blown away by the wind and her long dress flutter to one side as those determine eyes of her kept looking at the sky. She was determine to face those demons and not become a plaything, and she will use her power. But the question on her mind was, is she really going to join Freddick group?

Interesting Genius

Hinata Norisu
[

User Image
Rose heard the sound of the bursting open and saw it was the little girl who was talking with Freddick.
"That's quite an amazing power." She smile back at the girl, hoping not to scared her as she stood on the rails of the fence of the rooftop.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Arisu let out a small scream at the sound of another person's voice and hid behind the door, peeking out slowly and realized it was the girl who caught Riddick's attention back in the office, "Oh th-thanks." she stammered softly walking back out, "I-I'm Arisu." she added just as quietly.

Interesting Genius

Hinata Norisu

User Image
Rose smile as she jump from the fence and in front of Arisu.
"Hello Arisu, I'm Rose." She bow then stood up.
Seeing how small and cute she was, Rose lean her hand on her head and move it to her cheek.
"My your very strong and cute one at that."
This girl reminded her of someone she was once knew.

Tricky Guardian

XionTheSlayer
Pr1smatic

XXXXXXXXBrianXXXLitosXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser Image
Brian was about to say that they could take a look around the building before going inside when another voice spoke up, startling him. A tall young man with a cigarette in his mouth was standing there, and after he processed what the guy had said he felt his face heat up a bit. "W-we are not "love birds", we sorta just met...and what's this about a militia?" He asked, realizing that something had happened. "I think we missed the notice about that, what's it for?" Brian said, honestly confused. Why would somewhere as nice as this need a militia?

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Trinityrose5

Arisu felt her face turn scarlet as she quickly said, "d-do you understand wh-what's going on? Wh-why are we even h-h-here?" she added, silently cursing her stutter, "Wh-why do those th-things...the fade? Wh-wh-why do they want to take us a-as lovers? Wh-what did he mean by 'f-find your soul-mate'?"

Interesting Genius

Hinata Norisu

User Image
Watching her stutter while asking questions, Rose laugh of how cute she look.
She was so small, that she look like a small little animal.
"firsts things first, why don't we go somewhere else and get something to eat. Then I'll tell you what I know, okay?" Rose offer, thinking some food might help this girl calm down.
Zariha was waiting for the boys answer when a voice came into her ear she jumped being suprised and became very shy she wasnt use to all this attention and it made her body shake a bit but she giggled when he said love birds and the boy spoke up automatically telling him they weren't but when he asked about some milta she was confused and looked very puzzled at this but she started to speak gently and stuttered a bit" My names ZZarhia and I jjust got here" she looked down knowing she probably just mad herself look stupid and brushed her hand through her hair again.

User Image

Pr1smatic

Scarlet Dragoness

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Trinityrose5

It wasn't until Rose suggested they get something to eat did Arisu realize just how hungry she was as she nodded and followed her down to the lunch room wondering why she always stuttered around everyone she talked to. "Everyone out there will always be mean to you and try to hurt you! Just stay by me! I'll always be nice to you! I promise I'll never hurt you!" she frowned as she remembered her so called best friend's words as she felt tears fill her eyes, 'But you did hurt me...' she thought sadly quickly wiping her eyes and gave Rose a small glance, 'She seems really nice though...' she thought.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff