Dating 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Heart broken 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
This poll closed on January 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11 >

Interesting Genius

User Image
Used to be treated like this, been kiss on the hand, was really nothing to her but the lips from this man with strong and straight forward personality was her first.
"Usually someone ask someone name before they ask something like that." she said while watching the interaction between him and the other girl. She dint exactly accepted his proposal yet, so technically telling about her ability would have to wait.
Riddick looked back at the beautiful girl. She glared at him with this look that made him want to kiss her. It was the look of being broken and trying to hide it with eyes that glow, such as hers. He knew this but could not tell her, but he knew this ever since he met eyes on her. She was heartbroken and he wanted to fix that broken heart. Too fast, maybe in another life but in this one its act or miss.

So miss...What is your name? He looked at the girl with the pretty eyes. Your Joining my Milita right? He grinned.

User Image

Quote:
Trinityrose5

Interesting Genius

User Image
Rose felt his gaze on her, like he can see threw her eyes and to her soul. She was curious about this man but felt a little embarrassment from his gaze.
She blink and look at him straight, then told him "My name is Rose, and no I haven't decide if I'm interest in joining your group. To tell you the truth I don't even know much about you or this place."

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Arisu gave a small cry after being pulled out from her corner and stood there, shaking slightly, "I-I'm Arisu..." she stammered and took a deep breath and trying to stay calm said, "I don't understand what's going on or what this place is...or even who you are but..." she squeezed her eyes shut and cried, "I'm joining your militia!"

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
{☆ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ☆}

User Image

{☆ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ☆}

__________________ ⊱whyisitlikethis c l e m e n t i n e / / / WADE::
*happiness is meaningless
*dreams are forgotten
*hope isn't anywhere to be seen

User Image

Boys and girls, face forwards,
                  finding hope in even the simmering heat.
                  Recall, and bring to words, your miraculous encounters and farewells…
                  "You know, about that wild world; I laughed it off as being just too harsh…"

[ OutOofCyanide :: ]

...so ends the signal.

♫forClementine listened to the dean’s speech. He wanted recruits for his little army, the Black Militia against creatures from the Fade which were preventing them from finding their soul mate. It would be easy for Clementine to refuse and go off on her own to fend herself from these creatures. She would prefer it that way. But if she fought in this little group, then she would be putting herself to use instead of wallowing in her melancholy depression.

Clementine’s ears raised from the word dead. She was positive she was dead. Why? Well, she knew that the impact would crush her then cause her to go into a coma. But upon this new information, Clementine remained emotionless. She knew she was dead, she was right. There was no sadness within her because, the moment when she learned that happiness didn’t exist, she truly died.

She had nothing to lose, so Clementine stayed while few of the students began to clear out of the office. Clementine stuck her hands in her jacket’s pockets as she looked at the remaining students. A with pink hair was in the attention of the dean while another girl with pink hair and discolored eyes was hiding in the corner of the room, who was becoming hysterical and seemed to be in denial of being dead

But Clementine remained in the room, even with the few in numbers. It was only those two girls who seemed to stand out since the dean was interacting with them. Clementine stayed to fight, she was strong and she’s been at war before. Perhaps not for finding a soul mate, but to protect what she had. But it slipped through her fingers, and that is why she is here. Clementine would make a good soldier.

➤forl o c a t i o n :: Principal's Office
                  ➤fort h o u g h t s :: ...
                  ➤for c o m p a n y :: People I have not cared to know and the dean

Pr1smatic

Trinityrose5

Hinata Norisu
Zariha walks into the shadows as she remembers nothing but the pure darkness that just became of her. Soon coming into the light of a University she is scared and confused she quietly walks slowly onto the campus looking around wondering how she got here and knowing the last thing she did was not a good thing at all. There for she wondered was this limbo was this were she was sent after wards she puts her hand through her hair and peers around and goes and sits on a wall quietly and looks up to the sky breathing gently.

User Image
Riddick smiled and patted the smaller girl on the head.

"You may been hiding but i am going to make sure you are a great soldier, i can tell there is something special inside of you, and i will find out what that is."

He turned and there was another girl standing there and a man smoking a cig in his damn office.He looked to Rose and smiled once more.

"This is the place where we become who we where ment to be. You see if you die in this world you actually die, you feel the pain and then come back to life. I want to protect you and everyone else from dying as little as possible and to become strong enough to fight of the fade. Imagine if the fade kept you trapped and you had to remain there and after a few day or months of your soul being in pure agony, then you would actually die for real. So what do you say take a risk with me?"

He walked up to the other member, she seemed like a very strong person and she stood her ground. He liked that.

What would your name be?

He looked over to the guy and smiled. "Hey buddy if you are here to stay might as well put off your damn cig! Dont make me come over there and do it for you."

User Image

Trinityrose5
Hinata Norisu
CyanidePeach7

Interesting Genius

User Image
Rose heart clench hearing those words coming of him. What he said was no different when she was alive. Memories of been trap while feeling desperate to run out from everything, clench her stomach.
She sigh thinking about his proposal, and knew he had a point. She dint wanted to be helpless or become those faded next meal.
"I would think about it." She say's as she stands up and walk towards the door while passing threw some other students who wore listening to him.

Tricky Guardian

XionTheSlayer

XXXXXXXXBrianXXXLitosXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser Image
One moment Brian was darting forward, clutching his firearm tightly and tugging his face-wrapping further up to filter out the choking sand, and the next there was the sound of rapid, intense gunfire that forced his eyes shut from how loud it was. And then nothing. When he opened his eyes next, Brian found himself lying on some soft grass, next to a paved walkway. "Wha...?" He breathed out in confusion, sitting up and taking in the sudden change of scenery.

Well, he was in his old, traditional clothes, so there was that comfort at least. The green keffiyeh that he'd taken to wearing was lying next to him, and even though he'd been in the military uniform of his country, now he was wearing his old, comfortable drabe over a shirt and pants. "How odd..." He said to himself, standing up and dusting the grass from his hair and robe. Looking around, he realized that he was near some sort of opulent campus, and decided to look around for a bit. Might as well, he figured, since no one was firing at him anymore and it felt like he had all the time in the world.

Situating the keffiyeh back on his head, Brian began walking, taking his sweet time to take in the comfortable sun and the comparative peace of wherever this was. Soon though, he came across a pale girl sitting on a wall, seemingly as confused as he was. The girl had long hair that seemed to shine silver in the sunlight, and Brian slowed as he approached. Should he say hi?She seemed about as busy as he was, and he supposed that if he could charge into battle with people shooting at him, he could say hi to a girl on a wall. Working up his courage, he looked up at her with a small smile. "H-hello there, miss, did you come here out-of-the-blue too?"
Zariha lay back on the stone wall and looked to the sky student had noticed her and she figured as much just like everywhere she was invisible to the world and this is why she had done the terrible thing she had done the night before. she sat up and picked herself up hearing a voice come to her ears from a boy near by and she looked over with Kind eyes and smiled seeing that she was not alone hearing the things she said she rubbed one arm with the other in a shy way and stuttered on her words she was a very shy girl especially to men she never really spoke to them unless her father counted and well that's a story for anouther time - "um yes I did do you by chance know if this is Limbo" she spoke out but quietly rubbing her arm and not looking into his eyes but rather at the ground.

User Image

Scarlet Dragoness

Tricky Guardian

XionTheSlayer

User ImageUser Image
When he spoke up, the girl on the wall sat up and seemed simultaneously relieved and unnerved by his presence. She asked if he knew whether or not the place they were in was Limbo, and Brian had to pause for a moment and think. Was this Limbo? If it was, it would mean that he was dead. He wasn't very surprised by that thought, considering where he'd been only a few minutes prior, but it didn't make him any more sure about where they were or weren't.

"I'm sorry miss, I honestly don't know...but if this is Limbo then at least it's pleasant, right?" He said, hoping to reassure the nervous young lady a little; he noticed how she couldn't seem to look at him, but seemed to be quite interested in the ground. "What's your name, if you don't mind me asking? I'm Brian." Brian queried, not wanting to just refer to her as "miss". Besides, he'd always enjoyed when anyone cared enough to ask his name, so maybe this girl was the same.
Zariha listened to the boys unsure response knowing he knew just as little as she did and this concerned her a bit but when he asked her name her body shook a bit no one had ever noticed her enough anywhere to ask who she was she stuttered on her name"Zzzariha is my name sir and its a pleasure to meet you " she finally looked up at him seeing him standing there her eyes twinkled a bit "and I guess its pleasant I really haven't been here long enough to judge it yet and your the first one to speak to me " her body shook and she sighed in her own mind knowing that she must look ridiculous being so shy like this.

User Image

Scarlet Dragoness
]

Tricky Guardian

XionTheSlayer

User ImageUser Image
"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Zariha." Brian replied with a smile, seeing her start to relax enough to at least look at him. She said that she hadn't been in this strange place for very long either, and that gave Brian an idea. "Well...since neither of us know much about this place, do you want to explore with me? Um...it doesn't seem like there's anywhere we desperately have to be right now, so..." Brian trailed off with a sheepish laugh, knowing that he probably seemed as silly as he felt.

He'd just survived three years in his country's military! And here he was, all nervous about talking to a sweet girl like Zariha. "A-ah, and you don't have to call me sir; I mean, I've only recently turned seventeen, so I'm probably not much older than you, if I'm older at all." He said, not liking how formal the term sounded when applied to him, especially in a place like they were in.
Zariha looked up at him as he spoke he seemed kind and she could tell he was a little nervous as whell when he asked to explore she smile"um sure we can explore a bit sounds like a good idea" she also listened when he spoke about himself and his age she giggled a bit "no I am 18 " then she stood up gently from the wall and straightened her shirt running her hand through her hair again and looked to the boy "so um where would you like to start our adventure"?

User Image

Scarlet Dragoness
Riddick watched the girl leave and he watched her go. He wanted to stop her and talk to her more but he couldn't move. He looked around waiting for others in the room to speak up. After some time he left the room.

He walked off and followed in the direction of Rose making sure that she was safe.

User Image

Quote:
Trinityrose5

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out