Heart broken 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
This poll closed on January 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Wheezing Fatcat

Promise Night
User Image

Promise felt the pulling and hid in one of the shadows near by. She sighed seeing the fight. " Would you all please just calm down!" she yelled as she came back out of the shadow. She sighed heavily and stood up quickly grabbing her things from the lady and then turned around to face them all. She shook her head and laughed a bit and began to walk out of the office.

{{ OoC: Sorry if i got something wrong. It was kind of confusing. }}
Riddick grabbed the mic in the principal's office, of course there was no principal. He was in charge.

"Welcome all Noobies! I am Riddick the leader of the Black Militia, i am calling all newbies to the principal's office i will be waiting for you there for a meeting that will determine all of your fates!"

He looked around the room at the other members of the Militia. "We need more recruits", several men stood watching their leader and a few girls. "Split up and guard the school. I am going to talk to the Noobs."

The members of the Black Militia disappeared as fast as a blink of an eye.

User Image

Quote:

Pure_Midnight_Stardust

Trinityrose5

Hinata Norisu

Harmony and Melody

i Dream Waltz
Harmony and Melody
Quote:

{{ OoC: Sorry if i got something wrong. It was kind of confusing. }}

Its ok ill keep adding to the story and just hop in. So far in the story all the main characters are students and they find themselves stuck in a new world. The king of the Fade appears on the roof and warns them and all others that he will not let them be with their soul mates. And now their was an announcement made by a mysterious leader in the principles office, try to go there if you would like.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Arisu gave a loud yelp and dove behind the door leading to the roof at the annoucement and peeked around at the others before walking slowly to the principal's office and peeked around the door nervously, "U-um...w-were you the one who c-c-called everyone h-here?" she stuttered squeezing her eyes shut

Interesting Genius

User Image
She regained her self back hearing the a com coming from the principal room & Sebastian telling his name. She turn around and grab the lighter from his mouth while throwing on the ground then she bow.
"My apologies, for doing that but i hate the smell of smoke and is a bad habit." she then start walking toward the door but stop to say "My name is Rose, good day." she then left, going to where she was summon.
--- Josh Mann ---

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Josh stepped off the bus,and starred up at the large university. After taking a moment to soak in the gravity of it all, Josh began the fairly short distance to the school. Double checking the information provided to him, he quickly found the main office. After a few minutes of waiting, and then being orientated, Josh was given further information and sent to find his dorm building. But Josh only had enough time to throw his belonging onto the bed before someone came over the intercom, calling all "noobs" into the dean's office. Deciding whatever it was had to be pretty impotant, Josh stopped unpacking, and, using the map he was provided, made his way to the office. Entering, Josh noticed only one other student, and the person who had summoned them. "So what's the deal?" He asked, taking a nearby seat.

Interesting Genius

User Image
Rose walk in, looking at her surroundings. She saw few people talking about what was going on and a few word kind upset about been call "noobs" which did sounded rude to some but it dint really matter to her, after all she was new to this place.
She sat down next to stranger and look towards the speaker.

Chatty Capitalist

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Pr1smatic

User Image

✤xstop L I V I N G within the {L I M I T A T I O N S}
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx••• justbreathe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx••• justbreathe

✤xthat people T H I N K of you && S T R I V Exxxxxxxxxxxxx
••• justbreathexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
••• justbreathexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxEu listened patiently to the announcement. The dean of this school seemed strange, and not really like a dean at all. She pushed her hair behind her ear and frowned. This world was not like the one she once lived in, her last memory haunted her in the wave of shivers down her spine. Entering where all the other people were, Eu stayed behind the bodies and allowed them to do their job as shields.

↪ l o c a t i o n : Office.
↪ c o m p a n i o n (s) : Strangers.
↪ e x t r a : to be filled in.....

x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
{☆ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ☆}

User Image

{☆ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ☆}

__________________ ⊱whyisitlikethis c l e m e n t i n e / / / WADE::
*happiness is meaningless
*dreams are forgotten
*hope isn't anywhere to be seen

User Image

Boys and girls, face forwards,
                  finding hope in even the simmering heat.
                  Recall, and bring to words, your miraculous encounters and farewells…
                  "You know, about that wild world; I laughed it off as being just too harsh…"

[ OutOofCyanide :: ]

...so ends the signal.

♫forSometimes she could feel it, the feeling of the hair rushing past the skin and through one’s hair, the feeling like you were laying on a blanket of air as each inch brought her close to the ground. Even as she stands by the principal’s office, she feels like she can still feel it as the air of the AC cooled the room.

Along with the new residents of this world (or as the dean referred to them as noobs), Clementine joined these strangers in the office who she never met. She felt like she was a ghost in a crowd of people with her hood up. Not much has changed since Clementine entered this world. She felt like she did not change, nor have a dynamic reaction to her arrival here. Clementine kept herself hidden like always as she waited for the instructions these new students were waiting for.

➤forl o c a t i o n :: Principal's Office
                  ➤fore m o t i o n s :: Neutral
                  ➤for c o m p a n y :: People I have not cared to know

Pr1smatic
Sebastian was stunned when this beautiful girl came up to him, but all she managed to do was throw his cig away, Then walk off.

'Rose, was it....Hmmm this is going to be an interesting year'
. He lit another cig and started walking to the deans office.

User Image

Quote:
Trinityrose5

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Arisu took a deep breath and stepped forward towards the office and was about to step into it when she realized the number of students had increased as the color drained from her face but she took a slow and cautious step foward only to quickly hide in the corner, on the other side of a filing cabinet.
Riddick Sat on a comfy black leather chiar with his feet up on his desk. This was the deans office, a place were adults should rule but Riddick was only 23, he seemed to control the place. When students gathered around the room Riddick simply smiled and began to move around talking with confidence.

He strolled around the room and began to speak.

"Every welcome to the main meeting place for those in the Black Milita a faction that has sworn dedication to defeating the Fade. I am Riddick the leader of this group of fighters."

He looked around at the many faces and continued to walk.

"I am here to tell you that the Fade are demons and half demons that have a whole in their hearts much like that of a Broken heart in human terms. They seek to take you to be their lovers or husbands or wives. In doing so you will not be able to find your soul-mate here. You can remain normal students and fight them on your own terms or you can join me and the Black Militia, there are many of us here in the world and we are here to stay. Every member of the Black Militia is very powerful but we need more allies and more forces to truly defeat the Fade creatures."

"Now with that said all of you that are here are in fact dead to a certain degree. Some are dead dead, and some are in a coma, others lost in dreams. I will leave the choice to you to join the Black Milita if you so wish. This meeting is over. Remain if you have decided to join me and become part of our group."

User Image

Quote:

Pure_Midnight_Stardust
Trinityrose5
i Dream Waltz
Harmony and Melody
Hinata Norisu
SgtPepper159
celucul
CyanidePeach7

(OOC: i have created a OOC for everyone to tell me stuff and to talk to each other, please post on there the faction you wish to join.)

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Arisu froze at his words, 'I'm dead!?' she thought squeezing her eyes shut and remembered jumping from the roof of the school, 'Did the fall kill me?!' she thought and looked around at the other students when Riddick requested those willing to join the Black Militia to stay and remained, safely hidden in her corner but still in the office

Interesting Genius

User Image
Rose listen to the man offering to join him and defeat this so call "faded". The demon which they met on the roof did come of as a dangerous, so knowing she might have to face this things it made her feel trouble.
Rose wasn't sure if she should join this man or be by herself ad face the faded but one thing for sure, she wasn't going to be the lover of that demon king.
Riddick walked up to a girl with beautiful blue eyes and Pink hair that shined, she seemed very strong.

'What are your abilities my dear'?
He grabbed her hand and kissed it. He didnt know what he was doing maybe trying to impress her but one thing is for sure, he never seemed to feel so attracted to another so quickly.

He looked at the corner of the room and a smaller girl hit there. He went over to her and grabbed her hand yanking her into the open.

'Does this mean you are Joining the Black Milita, i mean you did stay? What are your powers?'

User Image

Hinata Norisu
Trinityrose5

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out