((join the party...))

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
{ Braden } +++ { Soohoo }

Braden heard the girl's claim of not really knowing her powers that well. "Seems that only some of the people have powers here then. I don't have any powers...or any new abilities I couldn't do while being alive." He heard her compliment about her song. He turned a little red. "W-w-well thanks. That is pretty much the only song I know how to play on the guitar." He heard the girl he met earlier walk up to the situation, asking if the new girl needed to sit down. He turned his head towards the new girl. "Ya that might be a good idea. Come inside, I can give you something to drink." He looked over to Rose, with a little grin. "You can come in too." Braden then helped the girl get back on her feet as assisted her as she walked to his room."

ooc: caught up with school... projects suck a**, still not done
XionTheSlayer

Trinityrose5
She looked up to a girl that just appeared and heard the boy say he didn't have any powers and sort of felt like a freak and got shy a bit and then she heard the girl ask if she wanted to lay down and she nodded towards the girl and then the boy blushing from her compliment to his song she spoke up 'I think its a very beautiful song " she smiled then heard his offer to come in "um sure " she got up with his help but still couldn't leave eye contact with him and followed him inside holding onto him for stability.

User Image

NaInOa13

Trinityrose5

Interesting Genius

User Image
Braden invented both girls in his room, Rose was a bit hesitant to accept his invention since going inside a boy room. It might sound silly to others but that is how she was told. When a unwed woman when inside a room of a man it with out company at that time, it was consider of her to be a loose woman.
Well that was in her other life morals.
"I don't wish to be bother to you two." Rose spoke still wandering if she should.
NaInOa13

XionTheSlayer
OCC: Hey guys sorry i have not been on much i have been filming a lot, im making movies since im a director and its just crazy over here in cali. Is anyone here from Cali? Anyways have fun and ill join back in when i can. Ill talk to you guys on this OCC, in the mean time.

Quote:
XionTheSlayer
NaInOa13
Hinata Norisu
evil_dark_angel17
Trinityrose5

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Pr1smatic

OOC: ah don't worry, good luck with directing and Cali girl here...yo.
Hinata Norisu
Pr1smatic

really thats awesome, where are u from? Im in Burbank, LA.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Pr1smatic
Hinata Norisu
Pr1smatic

Long Beach
((Sorry I haven't been online. My mom doesn't like this site))

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
Pr1smatic

hey need any extras, im living in Glendora, CA for school.
its like a little over a half hour drive lol
Hinata Norisu
Pr1smatic
Hinata Norisu
Pr1smatic

Long Beach

lol thats not too far, i did my music video there, its a really nice place!
NaInOa13
Pr1smatic

hey need any extras, im living in Glendora, CA for school.
its like a little over a half hour drive lol

sure ill tell you when i need some, put as of now im working on my thesis that only has like 3 actors, but ill keep u in mind for the future, can i have your contact info?
Annawuvyou
((Sorry I haven't been online. My mom doesn't like this site))

why doesnt she?

Conservative Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Love........

Mizori tsunadi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Her eyes slowly open slowly, they fluttered, sounds of the water rush over her mind then she feels a light breeze on her face. She wipes what she thinks is sleep from her eyes but its like shining "Glitter....? Am i dead....? Serves me right....ill never find love by forcing someone to love me." Mizori just laid out in the grass not knowing where, when, or if she was alive or even cared. She then heard a school bell and then was more confused . "School..... huh...." she got up and saw that she was in her uniform and her school books where rright beside her. "Guess i need to check in." Mizori Tsunadi, age 16, single and heartbroken cause her parents told her what to do her whole life now its time for her to do what she wants and its making her happy to not be around them. "Life here i come." She stands at the end of the campus with her hair hung down long purple locks flow in the wind , her uniform fluttered and swayed , like a dream her eyes sparkled as she started to head inside the school.

Im looking for you.............

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces