No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Arisu looked around when both Riddick and Rose left, leaving her and Clementine alone at the table as tears started filled her eyes. She had never been good with being left on her own, and was even worse when left with someone she didn't know at all and was even more worse at having to talk to new people. The thought of having to recruit strangers made Arisu want to cry more as she stood up slowly and followed Clementine, her hands held in front of her mouth, making her appear younger than she actually was as the two stood, silently by the group. There were four people in the group, the three Arisu had seen earlier plus a red haired girl who seemed to be getting along with the man, a small baby dragon perched on her shoulder, 'They seem friendly...' she thought.

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
{ Braden } +++ { Soohoo }

"Rose...Rose...what a very lovely name." Braden thought as he looked at her smiling back. He lost all train of thought until she asked for his name. "Oh...uh...Braden. Name's Braden. Pleased to meet you." He paused for a moment, grinning slightly. "So...uhm...do you know where your room is at? I could walk you there. Seeing that I have nothing else better to do..."

ooc:

Trinityrose5

Interesting Genius

User Image
He seem friendly and kind, even doe he tend to distract easily but it was very nice of him to offer to walk her back to her room.
"What makes you think I was going back to my room?" Rose playfully ask.
NaInOa13

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

Braden heard Rose ask him about maybe not going to the room. "Well...I...uhhh..." he paused, turning his face away for a moment. "Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t. What am I getting myself into?" he thought. He had to make up something to say. He was soo bad with talking with people, not just girls. Braden sighed, turning slightly red. He thought "Might as well just leave now to save the awkwardness." Braden turned back to Rose and spoke at a very fast tone. "...uhh....I gotta go. Hope to s-s-see you around sometime." He started walking off pretty quickly into the now dark hallway adjacent to the main walkway. He did not know where he was going, but he had the feeling that he had to continue to walk. Once again, he felt his neck tattoo irritate him. He winced as he covered his tattoo with his hand and walked off at a much quicker pace.

ooc:

Trinityrose5

Interesting Genius

User Image
Rose look to where Braden had walk of in confusion.
Maybe she shouldn't have said that but she wasn't lying, she wasn't ready to head back to her room just yet.
She was thinking about but it was to nice to be outside and well it let her to just walk around for a little while.
When she saw him again she should apologize to him, it rather rude of herself to treat the guy like that.
It can't be help, Rose had become a bit to playful then her usual.
She start walking to opposite side, seeing what she can find in the min time.
"Maybe this place has some kind of special power on me?" She thought, feeling a certain happiness she thought she will never had.

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

Braden watched in the shadows as Rose left his view in the opposite direction. He felt guilty in being that rude and leaving like that. "I can make it up to her, right?" he thought. He continued down the dark hallway, seeing that it were all classrooms, student lounges, and even a faculty office. He eventually found his route back to the main walkway and walked back to his dorm room. Once again, no one said hi to him.

He got back to his room and slammed his door shut, hard. He walked back to his bedroom, and got a guitar case from his closet. He opened to his case and brought out his acoustic guitar. He then went on the couch in the main room, layed back and began playing some acoustic version of his favorite rock songs...

Braden's song

ooc:

Demonic Mage

8,725 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Darkangel °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

User Image

With blood shot eyes I watch you sleeping
The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading
Would she hear me if I called her name?
Would she hold me if she knew my shame?

There's always something different going wrong
The path I walk is in the wrong direction
There's always someone ******** hanging on
Can anybody help me make things better?

Darkangel grabbed her bags as she sat in the limo ride to the school.After recieveing her formal school letter from the Headmaster she immedietly took the opertunity to leave the hell she was staying at.She said goodbye to her friends and happily left.As she pulled up to the grand palace as it looked in her eyes she got out the car and looked scared,stopped for a moment,took a deep breath and walked up to the huge building ,clinging her bag close to her she walked inside to find out what her dorm room was.She hoped that she would be paired with someone but felt ok with being roomed alone.As she looked around she didnt see anyone around.,""I wonder where everyone is.Im sure classes havent started yet and if so i dont think they would still be going this late at night."she sighed and waited pulling out her favorite book and sat down on the couch to read..

The moments die, I hear no screaming
The visions left inside me are slowly fading
Would she hear me if I called her name?
Would she hold me if she knew my shame?

There's always something different going wrong
The path I walk is in the wrong direction
There's always someone ******** hanging on
Can anybody help me make things better?
Zariha saw the boys to be to busy for her so she grabbed herself and walked off she decided maybe it was time to go looking around like her and Brian where suppose to and she walked away looking back once to see both the boys talking to that girl she shuffled into the school looking building and was told hears your room key and she took it confused and looked at it it looked like an old Victorian key and she smiled it was quite beautiful to her so she took some yarn out of her pocket and tied it around her neck shrugged and decided well if I have a room I should go find it and she walked up the stairs towards the rooms to hear a very pretty song coming fro a room near by and she walked to the door to listen she got so lost in the music she ended up just standing outside the door swaying to it and listening to it she closed er eyes as she did and it relaxed her the feeling turned her hair that green again and the red, white, and black roses started to grow around her because she was also in a meditation sort of state it took longer for the color in her hair to go away and when she opened her eyes she was in the center of a rose bush. She sighed and knew to get out she would need help. she knew someone was playing the music so she shyly spoke up over the persons music "um excuse me can you please help me "? She wondered if he would hear her and waited seeing she couldn't do much else now.

User Image

Scarlet Dragoness

Pr1smatic

NaInOa13

Interesting Genius

User Image
The day seem to pass by so easily while wandering the school aimlessly. Rose had to return to her room because she felt a chillies, which was odd since she is already death.
Maybe perception was still law in this world.
She arrive into her room and decide to take a warm bath, just so she can warm up.
It was nice to be able to do things on her own instead of having people do them for you, it was annoying but know it was way different.
Taking the warm from the water as she step in, Rose sigh in gusto.
It wasn't long she had finish and was all dress with a long shirt and shorts, which was rare for her to wear.
Rose turn around to see herself in the mirror, and with satisfaction, she left her room and head to look for someone.

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

Braden continued with the original song he was playing before. He then mummbled the words of the song. He was a decent singer, but not many people have heard his voice before.
"What you got, what you want, what you need,
Gunna be your savior,
Everything's gunna crash and break,
But I know, ya I know,
What you got, what you want, what you need,
Gunna be your savior,
Everything's gunna crash and breaek,
Your Savioor..."

Braden continued playing on the sofa in his room.

Braden's song

ooc:
Zariha heard the boy start to sing and noticed he couldn't hear her from outside his door and so she screamed "EXCUSE ME CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME " she felt bad for intrupting such a beautiful song but the thorns to her own plants were starting to stick her and she was starting to bleed all of a sudden out of pain her hair turned rainbow all the colors in her all the elements took the roses out from around her and she hit the floor as the colors faded her thorn wounds healed and all of a sudden she didn't feel to hot she leaned on the floor on her knees on one hand and started to cough
her eyes got wide as she started to cough up blood and her body started to shake.

User Image

NaInOa13

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

Braden continued with the song he was playing before. In the midst of his song, he heard someone calling for help outside? Braden stopped playing. Putting the guitar down, he took a look to see another girl, not the same one from before, by his door. She seemed very dazed, just out of it. He paused a moment. "Hey...uh...y-y-you called?"

All of a sudden, her body leaned towards the floor and just started shaking. "Whoa, whoa, whoa." he rushed over to her, assisting her as she kneeled to the ground. "Hey, you alright?" Braden kneeled down and put an arm on her as she began to cough up blood. He looked over to see a box with thorns sticking out of it. Not the most safest thing to be lugging around, he thought. He stayed by the girl...

ooc: caught up with school... projects suck a**, still not done
XionTheSlayer
Zariha looked up into the boys eyes the blueness having her stare hard into his eyes she almost got lost in them she spoke up "yeah sorry my new powers I just don't understand them yet the rainbows of colors that hold each element and all of a sudden they all went off at the same time and I healed then I just felt really sick and still do" She couldn't stop looking at this boy tho something seemed different about him and she felt more open towards him not so closed off like with the others she felt his hand on her shoulder and smiled sitting up feeling dizzy still :by the way your music is very beautiful sorry this sounds weird but just before this I got lost in your song and my powers went off and roses went off around me that's where the thorns came from they hurt me and then I healed and then you found me like this " she felt like she was babbling now and shut up .

User Image

NaInOa13

Interesting Genius

User Image
In no time, Rose watch as the Braden try to help a girl with white platinum hair and roses coming from them. She rush to their side, worried that the girl be hurt.
"Is she okay?" She ask while expecting her to see if anything was wrong.
By the look of it she and what she told she was just having problem with her power.
"Do, you need to lied down?"
NaInOa13

XionTheSlayer

Demonic Mage

8,725 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
(( wow i got ignored again...))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff