Heart broken 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
This poll closed on January 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 >

Tricky Guardian

XXXXXXXXBrianXXXLitosXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser Image
Zariha silently walked away as another girl appeared and bumped into Sebastian. The two both seemed alright though, so he let them sort things out, turning his attention on where Zariha had wandered off to. He spotted her a little ways away, his eyes drawn to the elemental display she was putting on while probably experimenting with her powers. She seemed to summon them with different emotions, and he wondered for a moment if it was only those few that she could control, or all of them.

Clearly ice was within the realms of her abilities, and that was just a form of water, so perhaps she was much more powerful than her demeanor let on. He would have to keep looking around for other new and awe-inspiring abilities, seeing as this place was drawing in people from all over. Seemingly satisfied with her tests, Zariha returned and took a seat nearby, and Brian gave her a smile and thumbs up. No one in his world could control more than one element, and the rumors were that anyone who could was some super-powerful deity; deity or not, that had been cool.

This odd place seemed to get more and more interesting as time went on, Brian thought. A baby dragon had just landed on Sebastian's head, and he for some reason didn't seem all that fazed by the tiny bundle of scales. Brian on the other hand, had only heard of dragons in myths and fictional tales, but one was right there licking the girl's cheek. Cal, as he was apparently called, was absolutely adorable, even if every instinct beaten into his head told him that fire-wielders were enemies.

This was a new world, with new rules, he reminded himself before smiling at the new arrival. She hadn't seemed to have noticed his presence, but surely someone caring for a baby dragon couldn't be that bad. Plus, he knew that he didn't exactly stand out, even in his Arabesque outfit. "Hello Kylea, Cal, I'm Brian." He said, speaking up in a lull of conversation.

Pr1smatic
XionTheSlayer
Annawuvyou
User Image

Cal licked Kylea's cheek some more and she cooed at him. SHe didn't notice the guy that goes by the name Brian,"Hello,Brian."Cal looked up at his adopted mommy with big eyes that made him look even more like a cutie than he was,Kylea was so suprised that she was already making friends,"Wow, everyone's so nice here."Kylea smiled shyly,"I would shake both your hands but I got my hands full,"Kylea just remembered about the bags,"Oh,no! Our bags."

Interesting Genius

User Image
As she left the insides of the school, Rose turn towards the cherry blossom tree, one of her favorite things in this school, and smile.
She continued walking, heading to a long road where it led her to a river bank. Going down to see it closer, Rose was gusto on how crystal clear the water was or how the sun look as its ray hit the water making it shine with life.
This was the nice's river bank she seen.
Back in her world, the rivers wore foggy and murky, it was dark that no one ever believe life live in their. It was strange to think about it now, specially since she decide to forget about it. Rose took of her shoes of and put one leg in and then another, the water was cool to her skin making her shiver with delight while standing the middle of this place.
She sigh, thinking how nice the water felt.
Rose without knowing her body start swinging as the sound of violin been play in her mind seem to make her body move, as she was hypnotize.
She remember one time, when she was able to leave the house, a gypsy woman was dancing to the song of the violin as the water of a fountain sparkle while she move. It was more breath taking thing she had ever witness.
Just as she continued to picture those movements, Rose arms had lifted and start swaying in the rhythm of the hunting tune. Her hips shook as her legs start moving, dancing while she splash water in her path.
"La nuit le feu" she whisper as she remember what the song was call while she continue to dance.
ooc
I think I'm stuck.

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
{ Braden } +++ { Soohoo }

Braden walked around practically the whole campus, inside and out. Nobody was in the mood to meet him, or thats what he thought. He walked to a bench outside, overlooking a very nice scenic park nearby. He walked towards the bench and sat down. Braden then felt his neck where the tattoo was, it felt like it was burning him for some reason. It was more irritation than actual pain. "That's wierd..." he said to himself. He laid down on the bench, getting his mp3 player out from his pocket. From that, he placed his earbuds in his ears and turned on his mp3 player. He gazed at the scenic park as he laid on the bench. "Paradise..."

ooc:

Interesting Genius

Annawuvyou
ooc
I think I'm stuck.

cool Pshh rub some butter on you that's how you get unstuck, lol just kidding.
Sorry I drink some coffee and well I'm still waiting for the crash

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
{☆ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ☆}

User Image

{☆ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ☆}

__________________ ⊱whyisitlikethis c l e m e n t i n e / / / WADE::
*happiness is meaningless
*dreams are forgotten
*hope isn't anywhere to be seen

User Image

Boys and girls, face forwards,
                  finding hope in even the simmering heat.
                  Recall, and bring to words, your miraculous encounters and farewells…
                  "You know, about that wild world; I laughed it off as being just too harsh…"

[ OutOofCyanide :: ]

...so ends the signal.

♫forClementine was not the type of person to socialize, or at least the type of person that possessed no charisma. She wouldn’t be able to those people even if she wanted to. All she would be doing would be eerily lurking towards them until they take notice and leave.

Once Riddick and Rose left, it left Clementine and Arisu at the table. Clementine didn’t quite want to leave Arisu alone, and Riddick made the mistake of ordering the two most socially inept people to use their so called charm to recruit people.

Clementine stood up from the table and gestured Arisu to follow her. She would have to speak to more people in the future, even if she didn’t wish to. Clementine left the cafeteria along with Arisu, if she did follow. Just as Clementine was walking down the hall towards this group, she noticed a variety of things about these people. The white haired female seemed to have placed herself in the corner of the hall while spontaneously changing colors and elements while the two males were more intrigued with the red headed female. And if Clementine’s vision was serving her right, the creature that accompanied the red headed female was a dragon. Dragons were one of the many myths that Clementine used to believe in when she was a child. Those days had gone by after everything she had went through.

Clementine slowly approached the small group along with Arisu. But instead of being proper and introducing herself, or even articulating any conversation, Clementine just stood there. Well first she didn’t know what she would say and two she didn’t really need to say anything.

➤forl o c a t i o n :: The hall
                  ➤fort h o u g h t s :: This world is so strange...
                  ➤for c o m p a n y :: The girl with white hair, the girl with a dragon, the boy with a cigerette (which is irritating my sinuses) and the boy with odd clothing.

Pr1smatic

Hinata Norisu

XionTheSlayer

Annawuvyou

Scarlet Dragoness
Zariha saw Brian thumbs up her and she put her head down knowing she was watched while she had played with her Powers and this made her embarrassed she wasn't quiet sure she was suppose to have done what she had even tho Brian Had mad it clear in his response that he approved. She then watched the dragon from the girl and the butterfly flame they intrigued her but as always she stayed quiet listening to there conversation she wasn't one much for groups due to she was invisible most her life anyway and had no friends when she was alive. SHe listened quietly to their conversation and twittled her thumbs back and forth a bit bored. She did feel bad tho she really hadn't spoke at all this entire time and had no idea what to say or where to start on even starting to talk to anyone. she put her head in her hands because of the situation and sighed.

User Image

Scarlet Dragoness

Pr1smatic
Trinityrose5
Annawuvyou
ooc
I think I'm stuck.

cool Pshh rub some butter on you that's how you get unstuck, lol just kidding.
Sorry I drink some coffee and well I'm still waiting for the crash

Haha 4laugh

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

Braden dozed off laying on the bench overseeing the park in the distance. He began thinking of that dance that was not meant to be with his former crush. He finally had the guts to talk to her, but it all had to end soo abrubtly. He sighed, listening to his music from his mp3. "I wonder what she is thinking about now? I wonder if my parents know I am gone? I wonder..." He kept thinking to himself, as a small tear went down the side of his face. He retracted that statement of "paradise" from earlier. To him, this was not paradise. He just wanted to go home. He turned his head to view the park from under the bench. He saw all the little kids playing, having fun, like nothing was the matter with them. Keeping his mp3 playing, Braden got up and walked towards the park, just to walk around.

Braden got to the playground, he walked around the perimeter of the play structure once. None of the kids there seemed to notice him. "Its like...I am invisible to everyone here." Braden completed his full walk around the park and then found a swing with an open seat. Turning off, and putting his mp3 in the deepest part of his pocket, he got on and began to swing himself back and forth. After about 5 minutes, his neck tattoo began to irritate him again. It came at more of a surprising time as Braden jumped off mid swing onto the ground of woodchips, face first. He did not hear a single person ask if he was ok, or laugh at him for being an idiot. Everybody ignored him. As soon as he hit the ground, the irritation went away. "What is up with this?" He kept to himself as he brushed himself off the woodchips on his clothes. He looked around, only seeing the children play once again. Hands in his pockets, Braden walked back towards the school, keeping his head down.

He got back to campus, it was later in the day, so not many people were still walking around campus. Braden continued to walk back towards his room...

ooc:

Interesting Genius

User Image
She lay on the grass as her feet continued to stay in the water, after she realize she was been watch by few students who seem to applauded when she was done.
Rose would admit she was embarrassed but she hardly show any facial impression of humiliation, only a neutral face she kept since she got here.
The clouds had totally disappear since then, only the setting of the sun which continued to make the water shine so bright was her company at the time. Rose was wet from her feet to head, all that's splashing must make her feel very tired, while the drops of water on her shine like diamonds decorating her cascading hair.
It was really nice to be out, she thought.
Just then, Rose turn to her side and stood up.
It was time to head back to her room, the one she was already inform of.
Standing up, Rose look at her attire, a white sunday dress which seem to dry a little faster then usual and her shoes which she had on her left hand, she seem to dislike wearing shoes.
Then with that, she start walking back to school.

Her walk was a bit noisy, people stare at her wandering why was she wet and barefooted. Some gawk others seem to whisper, something she was used to back in world.
Rose, when she went out for a stroll or shopping, she will always be stare at like she was some kind royal or in admiration from those people.
Their was nothing to be proud of, she was not happy about this kind stares. They way they look at her it was like she was a rare animal in display.
It made her hate herself and everyone.
Hate was a strong emotion. She was the type to hide that emotion with the emotionless mask she carry with her but now she seem to let her guard down little by little.
It was nice to breath.
Arriving inside the school halls, Rose nodes a young blond man who seem to moping with a strange marking on his neck.
He look like he was having a bad day and wanted to cry.
Rose thought she could at least say something, who knows it might help in some way.
Walking towards him, Rose smile and said.
"Hello, are you okay?"
NaInOa13

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

Braden continued to walk down the hallway. He heard someone ask if he was alright. He looked in the direction of the voice. There was a girl, ironically smiling at him. "Wha- ... oh..uhm... I'm alright. Just trying to find where everything is." He chuckled, slightly. He did not really want to admit he had a teary moment a few minutes back. "You new here as well?" She was the first person to talk to him, being here for almost two days now. She seemed to be a little wet from something, but did not have a clue why. But she was friendly enough to talk to Braden, so he just ignored that thought. He smiled back, as he waited for a response from the girl.

ooc:

Trinityrose5

Interesting Genius

User Image
Rose chuckle at his respond, he seem really lost and clueless about everything. It was obvious, she to was kind lost when she got here but at the end everything clear up.
"Yes, I am quite new to this place." She responded to his question.
"By they way, not to be intrude but are you need of assistance?" Rose ask.
NaInOa13

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

Braden heard the girl's response, wondering if he needed assistance. "Ummm...uhh...nope, I know how to get back to my dorm now. Thanks though." She looked at Braden with a semi confused stare. Did he looked lost in her eyes? He had to break the ice somehow. "Uhh...Gotta name?" He did not really know what to say at the last second. It was better than nothing. He was not that great with talking with new people at first...This was an example of his awkward/shy side

ooc:

Trinityrose5

Interesting Genius

User Image
Rose turn around and was about to leave, thinking he might be busy when he then ask her for her name.
Rose look at him and told him, turning her whole body around.
"My name is Rose, is nice to meet you and you are?" She smile.
NaInOa13

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces