Welcome to Gaia! ::

SHe sighed, nodding her head slightly and standing up. "Ah've te get ta me book now..ah've te much te do teday study wise te stand'round to long.." SHe smiled softly reaching out and gently sqeezing her sisters shoulder, true, honestly, pure love flowed from her as she looked to Night once more, and moved to dissapear out the door, she knew anatomy this semester would be killer...she simply smiled.

Walking down the sidewalk now she shivered, it was awfully cold outside, snow was bound to fall..she smiled, she loved snow suddenly, no matter how cold it was, she felt oddly warm inside. SHe saw her own dorm, and now headed towards it.
Kitty was laying on one of the art tables, one knee bent and one straight as she stared up at the ceiling. 'I should find someplace private. Someplace my own at this school. Aside from my room,' she thought to herself. Sitting up cross legged, she got down and walked to the windows. Peeling the curtains apart, she looked outside at the white-washed landscape. 'This place is nice but, there's no doubt it'll be used once classes start.' Smiled and shaking her head for no reason, she picked up her messenger bag and headed back to her room.

Once she got inside and locked the door behind her, she shifted into her smal tiger form and slipped out of her clothes as she did. She looked around her room for a couple of seconds before jumping out the window, dashing towards the forests at the back of the school. She relished the cold weather and the delightfully refreshing feel of the snow beneath her paws. Running into the forest, she played with the snow by herself, sometimes throwing it up in the air with her paws and then trying to catch again, sometimes just burying her nose in it and feeling the cold tickle her nostrils. After a while of mindless fun, she collapsed in the snow, panting heavily and a smile on her face. 'If only life could be this simple,' she thought as she drifted off to sleep in the silent forest. Snowflakes began falling from the heavens once more, soon covering Kitty's body from sight with a soft blanket.
She detoured, now heading towards the gates of the school. Within moment, she had shifted, and taken flight...a beautiful red tailed hawk against the clearing blue sky. she made her way towards the gate..then over..and away...she needed space...and she needed it now. She cried out...the scream of the hawk heard even within the most hidden areas of the school. She headed towards durem..maybe there..she could find out who she was.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff