Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline-Fox
OOC: Just out of curiousity, since I know two people are still RPing at night time, when would I post again about waking up? Or should I just continue right away? O_o;;

((OCC: You should just say you couldn't stay asleep or something of the like))
Cassandra Novahardt
rxbandits
Cassandra Novahardt
rxbandits
Cassandra Novahardt
Name: Cassandra Novahardt
Species: Human
Special Abilities: Wind and Astral Magic
Classes(at least 6): Combat Training
Color Guard
Biology
Creative Writing
Calculus
Elemental Powers
Teacher or Student: Student
Position (add later if you get one):
Appearance: Short green hair and dazzling green eyes. Her body id slim and petite. She only stands about 5 foot even.
Personality: She is outgoing in most subject, but shy in the feild of love
Brief History: She was found in a field outside a small city as a small kid. As she greww she displayed some unusual abilities.Blowing out her birthday candles, she took out three houses.
Dorm: 10D
Night met her at the door "Welcome to the academy it's past lights out but since you just got here you can take your time unpacking and you may tour the campus just try not to wake the other cadets" she paused for a moment "You're in the Delta Dorm Building so once you go unpack I'll probably come to speak to you before you fall asleep, understood?"
She accidently drops her bag as she snapps to attention and salutes. "Yes Ma'am." The bag opened up and her clothes fell out. She ditzed out again and went down to gather them up.

"That's the first salute I got today, good job" she said with a smirk "I'll see you once you're unpacked"
[just got back from the army so ^^ I guess I have a slight advantage here.] Cass got her bags packed and went to her dorm room. Quickly puting away her clothes. She looked at the almost empty bay. "Well I guess the others haven't arrived yet." She made her bed quickly and tested it with a quarter. It bouced right back into her hand off the bed. "Perfecto."

((OCC: I'm Navy myself but I'm Air Force JROTC ))
Night walked down the hall of Delta Dorm and to D10 and knocked softly on the door
Cass heard he knock and opened it up seeing Night. She snapped to attention and stepped back out of the way. "Good evening Ma'am." [Ah. AFJROTC was fun. Planning on joining up after school?]
Cassandra Novahardt
Cass heard he knock and opened it up seeing Night. She snapped to attention and stepped back out of the way. "Good evening Ma'am."

"At Ease cadet"Night looked around the room and at the picture perfect bed "as you might have noticed you're the first cadet in Delta Dorm and since I need a staff for this corps so we can get things in order I have been giving the first cadet to the dorm Dorm Leader postions but since you seem to have quite a bit of potential I was thinking more of a Squadron Commander Position for you which means you'd be in charge of Alpha and Delta Dorms and the dorm leaders would report to you. What do you think?"
Cassandra Novahardt
[Ah. AFJROTC was fun. Planning on joining up after school?]

((OCC: I'm already Enlisted I'm going to basic in 6 months))
rxbandits
Feline-Fox
OOC: Just out of curiousity, since I know two people are still RPing at night time, when would I post again about waking up? Or should I just continue right away? O_o;;

((OCC: You should just say you couldn't stay asleep or something of the like))

OOC: oh, right, that works 3nodding

IC: A few minutes into sleep, Kitty was tossing and turning in her bed. She sat up abruptly and thought to herself, 'Strange. This bed is the most comfortable thing I've ever slept on in my life yet I can't sleep.. Despite the fact that I'm dead tired after the flight here..' Kitty glanced out the window at the yellowy half-moon. Deciding that it would be better not to just waste the time, she got up, went to her window, and opened it.

Despite the chill of the mid-winter air, she felt quite refreshed and decided to take a midnight flight. Abandoning her pajamas, Kitty took on the difficult task of shifting from one form to another. Closing her eyes, she concentrated hard on her falconess form. It was one of the easier forms for her to shift into, due to practice. In less than half a minute, the transformation was complete and she took to the night sky.

The feeling of flight was pure bliss in itself. The power one felt while soaring high over the heads of others. Suddenly Kitty spotted a figure moving across the school grounds. 'So familiar.... Oh yes, isn't that the lady who greeted me when I came here? Night.' The falcon's beak took on a sort of twisted grin as Kitty decided to follow her silently out of pure boredom.
rxbandits
Cassandra Novahardt
Cass heard he knock and opened it up seeing Night. She snapped to attention and stepped back out of the way. "Good evening Ma'am."

"At Ease cadet"Night looked around the room and at the picture perfect bed "as you might have noticed you're the first cadet in Delta Dorm and since I need a staff for this corps so we can get things in order I have been giving the first cadet to the dorm Dorm Leader postions but since you seem to have quite a bit of potential I was thinking more of a Squadron Commander Position for you which means you'd be in charge of Alpha and Delta Dorms and the dorm leaders would report to you. What do you think?"
Upon hearing the words at ease, Cass placed her hands behind her back and spred her feet sholderlength apart turning her head to look at the commander. "That will be fine Ma'am."
rxbandits
Cassandra Novahardt

[claps Thats good. Hope you don't have too much fun. Where's your Basic?]
Cassandra Novahardt
rxbandits
Cassandra Novahardt

Upon hearing the words at ease, Cass placed her hands behind her back and spred her feet sholderlength apart turning her head to look at the commander. "That will be fine Ma'am."

"Do you think you can handle the responsibility?" she asked her "It means if your squadron fails,you fail and you will take the majority of responsibility for it"
'Interesting,' thought Kitty. She was perched upon a sturdy branch in a tree, able to look in through the window at what was going on inside room D10 of the Delta dorms. Night appeared to be talking to another girl whom Kitty has never met before. Unfortunately, she'd never learned the vaguest bit of lip reading so she had no idea what was going on. All she could do was watch. Ruffling her feathers once, Kitty settled into her perch to watch the silent scene.
Cassandra Novahardt
rxbandits
Cassandra Novahardt

[claps Thats good. Hope you don't have too much fun. Where's your Basic?]

((OCC: Illinios and my A school is in South Carolina))
Feline-Fox
'Interesting,' thought Kitty. She was perched upon a sturdy branch in a tree, able to look in through the window at what was going on inside room D10 of the Delta dorms. Night appeared to be talking to another girl whom Kitty has never met before. Unfortunately, she'd never learned the vaguest bit of lip reading so she had no idea what was going on. All she could do was watch. Ruffling her feathers once, Kitty settled into her perch to watch the silent scene.

Night looked out the window of the dorm and say a bird perched on a tree "That's odd don't usually see birds out at night" she thought
[Thats cool]

Cass nodded. "YEs Ma'am. I fully understand Ma'am."
Cassandra Novahardt
[Thats cool]

"Very well" she said with a nodd then handed her her Cadet Captain rank "Good luck it's a big job" she then left the room to let the cadet have personal time
rxbandits
Cassandra Novahardt
[Thats cool]

"Very well" she said with a nodd then handed her her Cadet Captain rank "Good luck it's a big job" she then left the room to let the cadet have personal time
She extended her hand taking the rank and saluting her. "Thank you Ma'am." Going back to attention as the commander left. Noticing the bird, she murmured a wird and a strong wind rose from below the bird.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff