x
                                x
                                x
                                x

Get out your guns, battle's begun,
                                are you a saint, or a sinner?
                                If love's a fight, then I shall die,
                                with my heart on a trigger...

The kitsune was quick to wave off the incident, seeming mostly unbothered by the whole situation. In fact, he seemed to be mimicking him and looking him over. It was an action he was used to with his rather eye catching hair color. Most of the people Indie knew where drawn to him initially because the color had caught their attention. Most of them didn't stick around of course, but Briarwood was a different type of school from any other he had attended. While he didn't have any real friends among his classmates, it was more likely that he'd make some in a place like this rather than anywhere else.

"I've been here two years actually," he replied, "this'll be my third. I'm a senior in High school, so if you're one of the college kids it's not surprising that we haven't crossed paths before."

He assumed the other boy was a college student because he knew he wasn't among his own classmates. He didn't remember seeing him among the younger students either, and Indie was sure he would have remembered someone this intriguing . It was always possible that he was a High school freshman of course, but he didn't seem that young. The sound of the boy's stomach growling drew him out of his thoughts and he grinned. Someone was hungry it seemed, though he didn't really have room to talk. His stomach wasn't being as vocal, but it was still doing it's best to remind him that he hadn't eaten since somewhere around four o'clock the previous afternoon.

"Sure, I was headed that direction myself," he said, accepting the offer to join the other for some food. Gesturing for the other student to proceed him, he fell into step beside him as they started across the campus.

"So, what's your name? I can't exactly go around calling you fox all the time, unless you want me to anyway," he inquired. "I'm Indiana, but for the love of the gods please call me Indie."

It wasn't that he didn't like his full name, far from it, but the only people who had ever used it were his parents and they'd only ever used it when he was in trouble. They'd also starting using it constantly after his powers had manifested and their relationship had become strained. The nickname had far less painful memories attached to it, so he preferred it in the long run.

x
                                x
                                x
                                x
                                x
                                x

~ They say before you start a war ~
                                ~ Location: Campus Grounds ~
                                ~ You better know what you're fighting for ~
                                ~ Company: Ryker ~
                                ~ Well baby, you are all that I adore ~
                                ~ Mood: Cheerful~
                                ~ If love is what you need, a soldier I will be ~
                                ~ Outfit: Keep it Simple~

Xx-Punky-Shadow-Kitten-xX

Adorable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Zen Leandros

User ImageUser Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖Ʀyƙeʀ ℭąʀɭevąʀø✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
ℭɧesɧiʀe
Outfit

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

As the boy mentioned his grade Ryker smiled. "Oh, that explains it! I'm a sophomore in college now so We probably won't have any classes together." The thought made Ryker pout a bit. He wanted so much to get to know this new person. Oh well, they would still see each other on campus. At the mention of food Ryker beamed. Walking next to the boy he worked hard not to run. He couldn't help it, he was always rather hyper, especially in the morning. He hoped it didn't scare away his new friend. He had a bit of a habit of doing that, most people couldn't handle the sudden onslaught of hyperactivity. Oh well, if he stuck around he would eventually get used to it. Hopefully.

Ryker was brought out of his daydreaming again by the boy talking. At the statement about calling him fox Ryker chuckled and winked. "Well, I wouldn't mind. Though, my name is Ryker. Feel free to call me whatever you want." As the boy told him his name he smiled. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Indie." By the time he finished talking they were already at the cafeteria. Looking at the large array of food Ryker licked his lips. Now, what to eat first. He grabbed a plate and started piling meats and fruits on it.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I like piercings, dyed hair, tight jeans, nightmares,
ice cream, bright things, I love it when you bite me,
French kissing, lip rings, razorblades, sick dreams,
cuss words, body art, guys who can party hard

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Steadfast Hunter

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄xx▄▀▄▀▄▀▄xx▄▀▄▀▄▀▄xx▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                      xNick paid little mind to the other students that wandered in after he'd set up. Most of them were people he knew from previous classes, but he wasn't close with any of them and even if he had been, he rarely acknowledged people once he started working. After getting all of the colors he wanted and needed mixed and arranged on the table near him, he'd started transferring the drawing in his sketchbook to the larger canvas set up before him. It took him a little while to get the image sized just right, but he'd made sure to use light lines initially so that anything he erased wouldn't leave residue behind. Once that was completed, he'd hooked up his airbrush and covered his nose and mouth with a hospital mask. It might look a little funny, but inhaling paint fumes all day was not his idea of fun and the mask would protect him from the worst of it.

Adding the first color of paint to his brush, Nick finally started painting. He planned on painting the majority of the piece with the airbrush, but he'd revert back to more traditional painting techniques when it came time to start adding the finer, smaller details. Lost as he was in his work, he didn't notice when the professor approached his table. Unfortunately, because he'd removed his aid, her question also went unnoticed because he could not hear her over the sound of the other students and the air compressor humming in the storage closet. Thankfully, this was the sort of situation he had Natasha for, and the canine rose from her place under the table to alert her master to his teachers presence.

Knowing better than to disrupt him with a touch lest he mess up what he was painting, she simply moved to stand beside him. She knew her movement would be noticed, but she also alerted him verbally. She couldn't tell him exactly what the teacher had said to him of course, because his was the only human voice she truly understood, but she could at least let him know that his attention was needed elsewhere.

'Your teacher wants your attention Nick, turn your ear back on,' she informed him lightly. She didn't actually know what a hearing aid was, but she knew it had something to do with his ears and how he heard people.

At the sound of Natasha's voice, Nick paused what he was doing and looked up to see Astrid standing on the other side of his table. He hoped she hadn't been standing there very long, because then he'd feel bad for unintentionally ignoring her. Placing his airbrush in it's holder, he pulled his mask down and grabbed his aid off the table. Popping it in his ear, he turned it up and offered his teacher a smile.

"Sorry Professor, I didn't hear you walk up," he told her apologetically. "Would you mind repeating anything you said?"

Sometimes being deaf as a post without his silly aid was a bigger pain in the butt than it should have been, but it was his own fault for taking the damn thing out in the first place. Hopefully Astrid wouldn't be too mad at him for it.x

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀xx▀▄▀▄▀▄▀xx▀▄▀▄▀▄▀xx▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Relaxed: Mood
                                      Tasha, Astrid: Company
                                      Airbrush studio: Location
                                      I like to make an impression: Outfit
                                      ...: OOC

0_o the irate pirate o_0

Divine Spirit

22,515 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Seth Nyals
                            "Death is the only certainty in life, thus it is the greatest truth. "
                            User Image

Seth had arrived late the night before, he had gotten a room in the little Roanoke House. Now it was early morning, and the bed felt odd to be in. He had gotten up late, well for him, and the sun was already pouring light into the room. It took him only a few moments to get himself cleaned up and ready before he had stepped out into the world of this new school.
Few people were up at the time and he had a quick breakfast at the student union dining area. Keeping quiet and to himself for the time being, he hurried his way to his first class.
English lessons were boring, but necessary for him. Finally it was over, and he felt like taking some time to go relax in the sun.
Making his way out to the grassy area outside he laid back and spread himself out on the grass, the sun felt nice.

Steadfast Hunter

User Image
                                x
                                x
                                x
                                x
                                x

Get out your guns, battle's begun,
                                are you a saint, or a sinner?
                                If love's a fight, then I shall die,
                                with my heart on a trigger...

Ryker huh? It was an interesting name, though it didn't really seem to suit the older boy very well. It seemed too harsh sounding almost, but then, he didn't know enough about the kitsune to really make any judgments just yet. He seemed friendly enough so far though, so Indie was willing to give him a chance for the time being. Perhaps they could even become friends despite the age, and subsequent grade gap, between them. However, their conversation had lasted them long enough to reach the cafeteria, and the fox boy was already off gathering food for himself.

Instead of doing the same, Indie made his way over to the tables and set his bag down on one in order to claim the spot for the two of them once they'd gotten their food. That done, he returned to make his own breakfast selections. Unlike Ryker, he avoided the meat selections, sticking with a plate filled with various fruits, another of french toast, and a small bowl of yogurt with granola in it. It was a lot of food, but he wasn't exactly a small guy and he'd always had a fast metabolism to compensate for the amount he ate. Bringing all of it to the table he'd chosen, he set the plates down before making a second trip to grab a glass of juice, some utensils, and a smaller, empty plate.

Returning to the table, he settled in one of the chairs and pulled a piece of fruit from his plate. Cutting it into tiny pieces, he placed them on the empty plate he'd grabbed and set it aside before reaching into the pocket of his shirt to remove his pet. Widget allowed himself to be moved to the table where Indiana deposited him next to the plate of cut fruit. The little sugar glider was more than happy to nibble at the meal his master had provided, squeaking in what Indie assumed was gratitude. If Ryker had a problem with the animal being on the table, well, he'd just have to deal with it until Widget had finished his meal. Then again, the boy might not even choose to sit with him at all, which would negate that problem altogether.

x
                                x
                                x
                                x
                                x
                                x

~ They say before you start a war ~
                                ~ Location: Dining hall ~
                                ~ You better know what you're fighting for ~
                                ~ Company: Ryker ~
                                ~ Well baby, you are all that I adore ~
                                ~ Mood: Cheerful~
                                ~ If love is what you need, a soldier I will be ~
                                ~ Outfit: Keep it Simple~

Divine Spirit

22,515 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

I teach, you learn.

Argentum

Where: Cafe
        With who: people
        thinking: It is so tempting to put out an aura...

User Image

User Image
        Argentum set back in a chair, pondering this new girl. Liliana, huh? It was a nice name, he had always been fond of that verity of flower... he blinked himself back to the now.
        "It seems that you like your mother, good for a girl to like their mother. And yes, I do think she named you well." He was lacing his voice with charm, which would have most girls fawning and even guys would be drawn to it. It was a test for this young succubus, to see if she would succumb to it or resist it. Her talent would prove an aide to her resisting it, but her age and lack of experience would make it difficult to resist the elder's talent.
        "So, are you signed up for my classes or am I going to have to extend the invitation myself?" Nearly a third of his students were seen as private sessions due to the nature of their powers. Most of these were once a week sessions. His class itself was held twice a week for each level, both were after lunch.
        He looked at Lucia and Lughe. "By the way, if your going to attend, you would be in the second class tonight, following the high school underclass."
        User Image

User Image

0_o the irate pirate o_0
Cat-Face14

Adorable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Shado-Nightwins

User Image

Liliana watched the man, wondering what his reaction was. This was a game. A game to see who would win or lose. It was a challenge with his age and experience, but the succubus could be rather stubborn herself and wasn't completely untaught. She could hear the charm in his voice and felt herself starting to succumb. It was difficult and she could feel herself wanting to give in to allure of his voice. She knew he would be able to see her falter but in the end her stubbornness won out and she overcame, flashing him a proud and defiant smirk as her eyes flirted. " I don't believe I am signed up for any of your classes. I would love some help, and maybe some personal lessons could really...educate me." She put full charm in her voice, just to see if she could do anything. It easily overtook other males, she wanted to see how her father held up. Still ignoring everyone else she was set in winning her little game.

Divine Spirit

22,515 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

I teach, you learn.

Argentum

With who: people
        thinking: It is so tempting to put out an aura...

User Image

User Image
        Argentum knew this game, his mother had taught it to him in his own youth.
        He smiled to her, steeling his mind against the hypnotic charm. She wasn't ready yet, as charming your parent was a rite of passage for their kind. Though Argentum was still yet unaware that this was his child. As he pushed back against her the energies created a heavy presence in the air that would be hard to go un-noticed. After a time he decided to end it by simply grounding out the energy the way one might a live wire. A technique that takes no small amount of training, and leaves them both depleted of the energy expended. Worth it though, so as to forgo a true to the end contest that might not end well for the youth.
        "I would be happy to provide you some private lessons, you do show promise in your birth rite. Do be sure to be to class on time though, it starts a at an hour past noon."
        He turned his attention back to the others that had come with him to lunch, happy to see that his monster sized plate of variety was being placed in front of him.
        Thanking the person who brought the food to him, he began devouring the food. Civil he may seem, but when it came to eating, at least with corporeal food, he was all dragon.
        User Image

User Image

0_o the irate pirate o_0
Cat-Face14

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

υɢнє and єℓкє

Selke sat at the tables near where Chadrick and the one girl were sitting, that is, until the dark haired girl walked up to Argentum and started conversing with her. It was apparent there was something going on. She had a motive, and a slight charm in her voice. This intrigued the teacher, she also watched as Argentum reacted to her. There was also a charming air in his voice that, even with her own stubborn attitude, Selke felt drawn to him. Shaking it off once the energy was grounded, She actually started to distance herself from the conversation. In her bag was the first movement of the ancient piece that the man had gotten for her. Selke wanted to start on it right away.

She looked at Lughe as he returned with plates for both of them. "Such a sweet thing you are, Lughe. You know just what to get your big sis. Thank you dearie." She smiled before grabbing her coffee from the tray as well as the quinoa oatmeal infused with cinnamon and nutmeg. There was a handful of chopped apples, sliced banana, strawberry, and a smattering of blueberries within it. Steamed milk adorned the top with a hefty sprinkling of macadamia granola over the top of it all. Selke mixed the bowl together and drew in its scent before taking a delicate bite. A sip of coffee to go with, and she set back to her work. The piece was neatly organized on her space of the table, careful not to get it near anyone who may spill on it, and also mindful of everyone else's space. Her composition book also on the table and a neat pen in hand, Selke was working diligently on transposing the music. If she got it all done within the next couple of days, she could have the orchestra playing it for the fall concert.

Lughe was also drawn to the voice of the young girl that had confronted Argentum. She seemed very pretty, and had a voice that could certainly charm a baby bird from its nest, but then a large growl from his own stomach made him realize that he was still hungry. Noticing that his sister was getting to work on some music, He thought it best to grab her food and return with it. Once that was done, he sat down to his own late breakfast of eggs, sausage, and toast with a large cup of tea. Lucia also made the comment that she would be wary of Chad. Lughe gave a small smile. "Good. It's not like he is dangerous or anything. He's got good intentions; a really bright guy I am sure, just, his spells have a tendancy to go wrong unless it's one he's already perfected." He said.

Lughe's Stats:
                                              Mood: Enthralledd
                                              Thoughts: That other girl is very hypnotizing...
                                              With: Argentum, Lucia, Selke, Liliana
                                              Wearing: Nice looking stuff

Selke Stats:
                                              Mood: Intrigued
                                              Thoughts: Those two certainly have an air about them...
                                              With: Argentum, Lucia, Liliana and Lughe
                                              Wearing:Aztech-ish

Shado-Nightwins

Cat-Face14

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Yes I wouldn't be nothing
If I didn't have you to serve
I'm just a punky little eyeball
And an ugly little optic nerve

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Astrid waited awhile with no response from the boy. She did take notice that his dog shifted nearby. Ah, right, he probably didn't hear her. The young man turned to her and gave a smile, asking her to repeat the question. "Said what ya got goin on there, kid?" She looked at the work he had, noting the transfer sheets and pencils nearby. He had taken what he was working on canvas right now and had transferred it onto canvas, and was now airbrushing it in. She gave a smirk. "Not bad. That gonna go in your gallery? Remember, I expect nothing but your best work, especially from you." She said while stifling a yawn. What she said was true. Of all the students she had had over the past couple years, she was most hard on Nick. It was perhaps the fact that she knew his potential. Or the fact that she was fond of his artwork. The artist in her always craved to see more of his work, and so she knew she'd be able to spot laziness on a piece a mile away if he tried. Lucky for him, he hadn't tried yet.

Just then a hoop and holler could be heard down the hall. Astrid looked up as a bright pink haired boyish looking being came trotting in with a cup of coffee in tow. "Bestfriend! I return with your coffee cuban style as you ordered it. Oh! Hello Bestfriend's favorite student! How are you-ow!" Astrid flicked him on the arm. Her look was that of no longer amused, and ever so slightly embarrassed. The young teacher never liked to admit she had favorite students. But of course she told Carl who they were. And Carl being well, Carl, he told everyone. The boy looked at the canvas with a facial expression of analysis, and then looked at the tools Nick was using to make the artwork. Carl's face became something akin to a vacant stare as he began his background research on the history and use of airbrushing for artwork.

Astrid placed a closed fist softly against her forehead. I swear it's most ironic how much I rely on that silly excuse of a server. She thought with a shake of her head. Letting Carl do his research, she took the coffee from his hand and took a sip. "ANYWAYS all of Carl's shenanigans aside, I guess it is proper norm to ask a student how they are... so how are you?" She said. Boy was redundancy her middle name this morning or was it the lack of coffee affecting her brain. Astrid didn't know but she wasn't going to let that get to her. The young woman took another sip of her coffee again and waited on the boy. She glanced over at Carl, who seemed back to normal with a big grin on his face and clearly satisfied with his bit of research he did on airbrushing. Well, at least that's what she hoped he was doing. The only Astrid ever knew what Carl was looking up was if she asked him directly or if he was physically in his server and using a screen to project everything.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

◤Carl's Stats◥
With: No one >>> Bestfriend and Nick
Thoughts: Hooray! Best friend has found another good artist she likes!
Mood: Inquisitive
Outfit: Cats! Cats! Cats!

►Astrid's Stats◄
With: Nick >>> now Nick and Carl
Thoughts: This kid's got talent. >>> THERE he is!
Mood: Intrigued >>> Content
Outfit: Comfy stuff

Hey, I never told you this but
Sometimes I get a little blue
But I wouldn't have nothing
If I didn't have you

Zen Leandros

Steadfast Hunter

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄xx▄▀▄▀▄▀▄xx▄▀▄▀▄▀▄xx▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                      xGlancing between Astrid and the canvas he was working on, he nodded in response to her inquiry.

"Yeah, it's the second piece I've got started for it," Nick replied. "The other one is at home, and it's mostly done. There are pictures of it on the camera in my bag if you want to take a look. Also, I don't think I could do less than my best if I tried."

It was true enough of course, since he was very picky about his work and never presented anything if he hadn't put his full attention into it. Art was his life, and while he knew there were a lot of people out there who would tell him he couldn't make a living off of it well, he planned to prove them wrong. He'd heard of plenty of successful artists, and he'd already sold a couple of his own pieces over the years for a surprising amount. None of which he'd spent, preferring to stick it in the bank until after he graduated as a sort of security fund. He was hoping to sell a few more of his paintings at the coming gallery, but that was still a few months off and he needed to actually get the pieces done before he could start thinking that far ahead.

"As for what I'm working on, it's going to be a Wendigo*," he explained. It was also going to be one of his darker pieces, since the completed image would include a depiction of someone being devoured, but it wouldn't be a complete piece otherwise. Wendigo's were not, after all, benevolent and friendly creatures. Considering their legend and the story of how one was created, it was safe to assume that running into one would not end well for whoever had the unfortunate luck to come across it.

Turning his attention to the pink haired boy that had just entered the room, he stifled a laugh at his interaction with Astrid. Like most of the students that had had the art teacher before, he was aware of what Carl actually was, but he couldn't really think of him as an A.I. He seemed far too human for that, but he figured that was the whole point. Being's like Carl might not have been human, but they were close and Nick had always just thought of Carl as Astrid's slighty eccentric younger sibling.

"Hello Carl," he greeted, "I'm doing alright, gonna have to get used to being back in classes and such, but for a first day it's been pretty good."

He directed his answer at both of them since they had both technically asked him the same question. He just chose not to comment on the 'favorite student' part of Carl's greeting.

"Did you two enjoy your summer?"x

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀xx▀▄▀▄▀▄▀xx▀▄▀▄▀▄▀xx▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Relaxed: Mood
                                      Tasha, Astrid, Carl: Company
                                      Airbrush studio: Location
                                      I like to make an impression: Outfit
                                      ...: OOC

0_o the irate pirate o_0

*Wendigo Description

Aged Bloodsucker

User Image
User Image

The earth has music for those who listen. Good enough.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crieg smirked at Angie's proposal. A game of hide and seek, huh? It sounded like fun. "Looking forward to it then. I enjoy a good game of hide and go seek. Let's see how the kids do." He smirked. He was fiddling with his hands when a well built muscular man came up to them, greeting Angie. He raised an eyebrow. Well, he obviously was not new here. Crieg was going to ask who he was when a small group seemed to follow in tow, and a dark haired young girl came up and started talking to the other man. Crieg watched their actions curiously. There was a strange feeling about them. They were both extremely... something. He couldn't put his finger on it, but they were definitely giving off a vibe different than the ones he'd been around earlier. Crieg leaned over and spoke softly to Angie. "Who's that guy? He seems very interesting. Definitely a confident guy, that is for sure." He said, his remark pertaining to the man who was now tucking into a huge plate of food.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chasing after sis, no doubt.. Coffee shop ❇
                                              Oh crap.. people! Angie and wow a bunch of new people... ❇
                                              More going on up here than spoken. Sounds like fun. ❇
                                              Always concern if it's about my sister. Content ❇
                                              It's gotta be easy to move in. Try not to stand out

((OOC: Sorry it's short DX I just got back from a weekend of camping and still trying to get back into the swing of things))

Zen Leandros

0_o the irate pirate o_0

Shado-Nightwins

~Lucia Higasaki~

User Image

Lucia watched as a black haired girl walked up to Argentum. Very sweet sounding. She looked at Argentum when he directed him gaze towards her and Lughe.

"By the way, if your going to attend, you would be in the second class tonight, following the high school underclass."

"oh yeah, i'm pretty sure i'm in your class..." She said softly, not like it mattered. Argentum was already sitting down and talking to the girl like they were close friends. "hmm.." She hummed softly as she turned to Selke and Lughe. She watched, then followed Selke as she walked to a table. Lucia walked over to Lughe, sitting next to him and giving Selke some space as she worked on her piece. Her concentration was amazing. Lucia looked as Lughe as he started to speak.

"His spells have a tendancy to go wrong unless it's one he's already perfected."

"If you're not careful, everything can go wrong." She said softly as she began to eat her bagel. "I've messed up before." She said, before swallowing hat was in her mouth.

OOC: Sorry for not posting sooner and sorry if i also dont catch any mistakes, work alot, and just got a root canal so im in pain and tired and i cut im typing finger, so... yeah.

Aged Bloodsucker

User Image

User Image

Hey look it's my current themesong! Feeling good~

She's the smoke, She's dancin' fancy pirouettes
                                          Swan diving off of the deep end of my tragic cigarette
                                          She's steam laughing on the windowpanes
                                          The never-ending swaying haze
                                          Oh, that ever smiling maze

tab Chad was glad that Liliana would take his potion. It always made him feel good when he got to help students. He did notice that her reaction changed drastically when Argentum appeared with a group following. The young man watched with great interest how Liliana left and approached the teacher, and started what seemed to be a huge standoff between the two. He pulled a pair of yellow colored goggles from his bag and fixed them over his eyes, adjusting the dials on the left and right sides of the goggles. It was a sort of magic-reader he had made with by casting a spell on the goggles. He looked at the two and saw how the magic around them seemed almost palpable. It continued to grow until Argentum did something to dispell the air about them, then nothing. This made Chad very curious about the two. He knew very well there was a connection, and he gathered it was the fact that they were both part succubus. It would make for very interesting interactions later, he was certain. He was about to ask more about it when Lughe and reddish haired girl sat nearby. Chad gave his biggest smile and lifted off the goggles and stuffed them in his bag. "Morning Lughe! Hello milady! I am Chadrick Galdur Magi! I don't believe I've had the pleasure of making your acquaintance yet!" He said with a crooked grin and a slight bow... well, sort of. It was kind of hard to bow when you're sitting.

Everything's gone missing I've lost more songs to floods
                                          I can't prove this makes any sense but I sure hope that it does
                                          Perhaps I was born with curiosity
                                          The likes of those of old crows... The likes of those of old crows
                                          And oh how the piano knows! The piano knows something I don't know...

User Image

And where does the wizard decide to skip to today? Cafe~ ◙
                                          Who's subject to his experiments? Liliana, Lughe, Argentum, Selke, and a new girl~ ◙
                                          The sad ones get stuffed in a cupboard Content ◙
                                          Too many keep you awake at night Yay new friends! ◙
                                          Is it fireproof, or might you have to run around without pants again? I've even got some potions on my belt!

0_o the irate pirate o_0

Cat-Face14

Shado-Nightwins

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items