Welcome to Gaia! ::

DrakeOvo's Honey Bun

Blessed Giver

6,550 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maddie glanced around the room and seen a boy with black hair "Iv never seen that boy around here before hes kinda cute"She thought to herself she looked back at the board and started smiling. She pulled out her crumbled sketches and uncrumbled the paper and started drawling more details. she pulled her phone out of her pocket to check the time "Its only 7:30 we still have another 20 mins in here"She picked her pencil and started tapping it on the desk she glanced back over to the unknown boy and back at the board.

DrakeOvo's Honey Bun

Blessed Giver

6,550 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Schedules

first period- Art 7:00 to 8:15
Second period- Math 8:20 to 9:55
Third period- English 10:00 to 11:20
Fourth period- Reading 11:25 12:20
fifth period- lunch 12:25 to 1:00
sixth period- History 1:05 to 2:20
seventh period- science 2:25 to 3:15

signups for after school activities and sports august 5th
sports signups are on Friday
.volleyball
.football
.cheer leading
.tennis
.softball
.baseball

After school activities signups on Thursday august 4th
.Drama club
. Dance class
. Swim class
. Cooking

Date: Monday august 1st

Sorry guys forgot to post this

Fashionable Gawker

User Image
sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴜsʜ ᴏғ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛɴᴇss
ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴡʜᴀᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅs ɪɴ ғʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴠᴇs...
I ғᴀsʜɪᴏɴ ᴍʏ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏɴ ғɪʟᴍs ɪɴ sᴘᴀᴄᴇ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴛᴇʟʟs ᴍᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛʟʏ...ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ

[ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ]

██████████████████████████ █████████ ██

Oh, Brandon High School. What a sweet muse it was!

Leonardo Orra really had no worries or qualms when it came to his job. Hell, it was easy living! He got to express himself (which was, well, a very eccentric style) and teach youths! Now, they usually weren't your typical snot-nosed kids, which was grand. However, a new year means a new flow of kids and Mr. Orra prayed his art classes would continue to go swimmingly. He actually managed to roll out of bed and got himself together, meaning, his typical clothing had a sort of street-style artsy flair. He loved to accent himself with various amounts of jewelry as well. It also wasn't common to see a new tattoo on his arm. He was definitely all for expressing yourself and he really didn't care what others thought. Isn't that such a great way to look at life?

Currently, the male could be found in his classroom where his students were already wishing that the day was over; first days were always awful. He knew the class would open up in good time, for now though, he simply allowed them to draw, wanting to get a peak of some of their talents and what was going on in their little minds. "Art." He said in a very dramatic fashion as he wrote the word on the board and turned to his class. "Let me see it. Also, I am Mr. Orra for those who don't know me. Feel free to say whatever you want in this class and express yourself. However, don't get too out of bounds now. I may be a push-over, but even I have my limit, alright?" He eyed his class with his bright sapphire eyes, looking very condescending before a brilliant smile illuminated his face.

"Hop to it then."

He would make his rounds, but for now, he remained at his desk, sitting right on it as opposed to the chair that was right behind it. Hopefully, this simple exercise could get them to actually be aware of the day. Maybe, if they were good, they could do something outside tomorrow, given that the weather permits it.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: In his Classroom || "Lecturing" his Students

[[Hope this is alright for a first post @.@ I always hate first posts >.>]]

Bunny

6,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Adriana DeMal
☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Adriana half-danced, half-walked down the hallway, mouthing the words to the song on her ipod. Her little heart fluttered. Another school year! she thought cheerfully to herself. While she wasn't happy about the school work, she loved new school years. New school years meant new friends, new classes, new cheer squad, and most importantly- she was out of the house. Stopping by her locker, Adriana quickly dialed the number to her lock on her locker and swung open the door. The inside of the locker was decked out in pink glitter and pictures of her favorite horror movies. Taking out her sketchbook and pencil case, Adriana stuffed them in her backpack. Slamming her locker, she headed to her first period.

"Ayyeeee, Mr. Orra, how was your summer?" She chimed as she walked in the art room, removing one earbud and giving the laid-back a high-five. Throwing her stuff down next to where she usually sat (by Cygnus), Adriana hopped into her seat, crossing one leg over the other and awaiting her teachers response.

╚══════════════╝

Le Petite Libellule

DrakeOvo's Honey Bun

Blessed Giver

6,550 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Maddie looked at the head cheerleader she never really talked to the cheerleaders she always seen them as preps. She looked back the boy with black hair again.'God hes so cute. Should I talk to him after class. No then i would be making a fool out of myself why is it so hard to say hi"She thought to herself. Its so hard to focus when you cant keep your eye off of everybody else she whispers to herself.

Maddie looked back at the cheerleader again then back to Mr.orra. She looked at her drawling of a person and diddnt like it so she crumbled it up and stuffed it in her bag. She looked at her phone to see the time.

Lucilium's King

Devout Reveler

User ImageUser Image

Company: Mr. Orra, others

Thoughts: Ehhh probably not worth mentioning. No big deal, right?

Health: 100%

Cygnus perked up at Adriana coming in- if she was only just getting there, maybe he wasn't as late as he thought. Course, Mr. Orra was a pretty cool dude. He was giving the usual 'don't step on my toes' speech teachers gave, but somehow, his was more refreshing. He felt more human and less robot. Adriana asked about the summer and he actually sat up a little straighter, curious and actually interested. The dude was interesting. "Chew out anyone who called four straight lines in a row modern art?" honestly, he didn't understand most modern art. Unless it had some sort of meaningful writing tacked onto it, but then the art was in the writing. Regardless, his little comment was quiet enough to be dismissed with the excuse of not being heard, a tactic he used frequently to stay mostly invisible.

He tilted his head a bit, his expression suggesting he had a question, but he never made a move to actually vocalize it. It usually took dead silent environments to get Cygnus to speak without some sort of prompt or opening, so seeing him stay quiet when he clearly had something to say wasn't unusual. He gave a glance to one of the students- whom he currently couldn't remember the name of- who crumpled paper up and hid it, tilting his head, but, just as quickly as his attention was caught, looked back towards the front of the class.

Fashionable Gawker

User Image
sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴜsʜ ᴏғ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛɴᴇss
ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴡʜᴀᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅs ɪɴ ғʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴠᴇs...
I ғᴀsʜɪᴏɴ ᴍʏ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏɴ ғɪʟᴍs ɪɴ sᴘᴀᴄᴇ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴛᴇʟʟs ᴍᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛʟʏ...ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ

[ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ]

██████████████████████████ █████████ ██

Just as the art teacher was about to make his rounds, a very cheery face entered his domain. Adriana was quite a ball of sunshine and she really did bring the best out of students. Leo never had an issues with her and she never seemed to have any issues with him. "Hey there, sunshine." He simply responded as he went in for greeting of a high-five. "Summer was dandy. Sold some of my pieces. Hope you had a restful summer." He watched as the girl, who was just oozing with confidence, found her spot and parked it, prepared for the lesson. "I hope we are making art in here still." He now propped himself off the desk and began to wander down the aisles of his class. Of course, he received some nervous glances and hesitant smiles. However, he knew his chirpy disposition would soon get the kids to actually smile at him and enjoy his class. Well, he hoped...

Mr. Orra stopped right next to Maddie and eyed her as she crumpled some paper and took a glance at the time on her phone. "Bored already, Miss Madison?" He simply cooed to the girl, hoping that it was just first-day jitters and general not wanting to be back in school. "I know this assignment isn't the best, but hey, we got to start somewhere." He offered a winning smile to the student, hoping she wasn't being discouraged. He kept going down the rows, eyeing the students' works. He stopped here and there to compliment their work and to really see the talent available. He really never brought negativity to his class, especially with art. After all, art really shouldn't have any guidelines. He loves to offer helpful advice, but who was to say who had talent and who did not?

Hell, he didn't think his art was anything special but someone else in this world thought otherwise. The thought brought another smile on his face as he now chatted with another student, commenting on how their line work was just superb! The student just nodded in shy manner and Leo was on the move again. This time, he set his focus on Cygnus. He looked perplexed for a moment, perhaps, he had a question? He was a silent kid but when he got talking, he was quite an interesting kid. "Everything alright, Mr. Bitte?" He gave another grin, hoping that the student was satisfied with the assignment.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: In his Classroom || "Lecturing" his Students

[[EDITED. Want to include everyone! ;D]]

A psychos lover

Boo_You_Whoree748

Freestyle Dolphin

Bunny

6,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Adriana DeMal
☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
╔══════════════╗
As the the art teacher spoke, Adrianna grinned at him. He was defintiely her favorite teacher. He didn't mind saying what was on his mind,, he was laid back, and just so freaking cool. "Restful summer? In my mom's house? Yea, right." she sarcastically huffed, dramatically sighing and placing her hand on her forehead "I was practically a prisoner." she added.

As she removed her other earbud and put away her phone, Adriana gave a grin and wave to Cygnus. She hadn't spoken to the boy that much, but she totally liked him. "Hey Cy." she greeted him happily.

Cygnus made a little joke about the art teacher's particular dislike for "modern art". Adriana let out a giggle, "Oh my god, I totally saw a canvas with a freakin' hole cut in the middle of it sell for 4.8 million dollars this summer! Thats not art! Your- actual- art is worth way more. Anyways, you could totally just drop your paint brush on a canvas on it and sell it for a billion dollars. It's just rich people trying to fill the empty void in themselves by trying to look cool and deep." Adriana rambled on. She said the last sentence with a bit of poison in her tone, seeing as how her stepfather was one of those "empty rich people".

Adriana started, finally, to draw in her sketchbook as the art teacher made his way around the room. He made a comment to the shy girl, and Adriana turned to look at her. Was she new here? Adriana hadn't ever recalled seeing her before... The thought perplexed her, and Adriana bit her lip while gazing at the girl. She didn't seem happy. In fact, she seemed rather... anxious. Maybe Adriana should invite her to her table?

╚══════════════╝

Le Petite Libellule

Freestyle Dolphin

Boo_You_Whoree748

DrakeOvo's Honey Bun

Blessed Giver

6,550 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
~Madison Marie (Maddie)~

Maddie looked at Mr.orra while her cheeks turned red she quickly turned to her left. She tore out another piece of paper from her art book. She layed it on her desk and started to sketch a rose. She got up from her seat and grabbed a red color pencil and sat back down. she turned and looked Cygnus and smiled. She looked back down at her sketch she layed her pencil on the paper and started to shade her rose with a tissue. She looked on her phone to see the time "Only ten more minutes you can handle it" She whispered. She looked at Adriana and smiled at her and looked back at her paper.

Fuzzy Fatcat

User Image

Iris slowly poked her head into the art room. 'Late again.' she scolded herself mentally, her eye's scanning the room for the teacher figure. Seeing as he was already making his walk around the room, she found that could possibly make a slip in by walking in by someone he had already came by, by which she was guessing the students closest to the door. Gripping one of the straps on her book bag, Iris slipped into the room, grabbing an empty station by the cheerleader. "Hey there, handsome. Hope you don't mind me snagging this seat." the brown headed girl flashed a friendly smile, dropping her bag down by her feet. Unsure if she was going to get a response, she went ahead and began to collect her supplies and pull out what looked like everyone else had out. Iris wasn't exactly sure what her relationship with Xavier was. They'd only exchanged words but a few times, but she wasn't sure that'd exactly put them on friendly terms. For all she knew, Xavier could hate her guts.

As she watched Mr. Orra grow slightly closer to her, she brought up her sketchbook near her face, hiding her left side. She began moving her pencil around, though not actually drawing on anything. There wasn't even a piece of paper in front of her, anymore. "Just trying not to get caught being late on the first day back, y'know?" she laughed quietly, a childish grin pulling onto her small, pink lips. Her eye's slightly moved over his paper out of curiosity, looking at what he was doodling. Slightly moving the sketchbook down, she inched her head closer towards him. "What'cha doodling?"

Quote:
ooc: hey, everyone. :3

neilwestfall666

Lucilium's King

Devout Reveler

User ImageUser Image

Company: Mr. Orra, Adriana

Thoughts: Just what I wanted to do with my life- be surrounded by hot glue and needles.

Health: 100%

Cygnus fell into mostly silence as summers were discussed. His involved sneaking to gay pride parades, ******** off on the internet, and getting harrassed by customers. Not exactly a highlight of anyone's life. He'd mostly turned to drawing in a notepad- he'd forgotten his sketchpad in his locker during his rush to get there- simple abstract things, mostly. Eyes. Tattoo designs. Patterns. Though occasionally he'd take a pattern and then draw clothes to it. Never dresses, because then it'd be flamingly obvious, and he might as well hang a neon sign that read 'homo' on his back, but clothes nonetheless. "Ah, the teen queen. New hair ties, Bee?" he asked what could have been his signature question. He'd always notice if you did something with your hair, anyway. Bee had been a running nickname for her, just because cheerleaders were 'queen bee' and for an entire month he'd whisper 'float like a butterfly sting like a bee' at them while they practised.

Then the subject of modern art came up, and he leaned forward a good bit, "Did it even have anything meaningful written with it? Usually they have some quote they ripped right out of a John Green book. Jeez, though, what could you put to a picture like that?" he sneered a bit, though kept pretty casual about it. "And here I thought being a lawyer was the most money you could ever make. Silly me." he posed dramatically, clearly joking. "Really, though, teach could make twice that. Unless hipsters are just shelling out dollars for some abstract thing that will make their home look kinda weird and unsettling."

He'd mostly blocked the chatter of the class out after that conversation calmed down, thickening the lines for certain drawings. He always drew light in case he ******** up, and then beefed things up after he was... Well. After he couldn't do anything more for it. No artist was ever truly 100% satisfied with their work. There was always something to be improved upon. He looked back up when he realized Mr. Orra had come back around and addressed him, leaning back a bit, "Ah, I was just wondering how much art trickles off paper. Like. 3D, y'know? I know there are sculptures, but frankly, I think that kind of thing would make me cry tears of blood." he said, tapping the eraser of his pencil on the desk, "Annnnd... My parents have, uh, been pushing me towards designing clothes. Guess my wardrobe is horrendous after all." he snickered slightly at the end, "Could clothes be art? Besides, like, Lady Gaga." Lady Gaga was an enigma, and more importantly, a hero. Heroine. Whatever.

(( WHOOPS FORGOT TO INCLUDE AN ENTIRE PARAGRAPH ))

Bunny

6,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Adriana DeMal
☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Cygnus commented on Adriana's new, super awesome hair ties, drawing her attention away from Madison. Adriana nearly squealed when Cygnus called her "Bee". Honestly that was something she had missed the most all summer. "Yes, they are. Thanks for noticing!" She cooed with a wink. Cy always appreciated her hair and no other boy did. It was defintiely something she cherished in him. "I just decided it, we're totally gonna be best friends this year!" She exclaimed, hugging Cygnus and kissing his cheek. Not in a flirtatious way, but simply in a caring way. She new quite a lot about Cygnus, from gossip between the cheerleaders and all, but the few times they hung out she new she adored the boy. Adriana could totally get along with Cygnus, because he was care-free and humorous. As Iris sat down near her, Adriana gave a little nod of recondition. The girls hadn't talked much, but Adriana knew her enough.

"Speaking of..." she quietly added to herself. "Hey, uh......" Oh geeze, think.... "Madison! Why don't you come sit with us?" She asked with a grin, trying to be nice and friendly. Cygnus once again caught her attention. "Oh my god, I could totally teach you how to sew. I make my own clothes, like, all the time!" She exclaimed cheerfully. "It's my hobby." Adrianna shrugged, not thinking anything of a boy wanting to design clothes.

╚══════════════╝

Freestyle Dolphin

Boo_You_Whoree748

DrakeOvo's Honey Bun

Blessed Giver

6,550 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Boo_You_Whoree748
User Image
~Madison Marie (Maddie)~

Maddie herd her name being called across the room she turned around and looked at Adriana. "Oh thank you!" She smiled. She got up from her seat and walked towards the back off the room. She walked passed the boy with black hair she looked down to the floor so he wouldn't put his attention on her. She got to the back of the room and pulled a chair out and sat next to Adriana "Thanks for inviting me over here" She smiled. She took out her art book and started back up on her rose. She looked behind her at the girl whispering in his ear. She turned back around and put all her focus into her drawling.

Quote:
A psychos lover
x- Mewtastic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out