Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image

Nate smiled at his favourite teacher. This guy hasn't even been at the school for very long with teaching but he has got alot of students who love his teaching methods and he is a really nice guy as well, which is a bonus.

Mr Cross spoke about what was going to happen in class and he nodded his head. That was to be expected and he also noted to what he said about the archery club. "Will you be picking teams soon?" he asked. He was on the archery team last year but since there is a new coach obviously they change the team around and he hopes he gets to be on team again this year.

"So where are you going?" Nate asked, "also is it alright if I head down the archery spot and do some drawing? I can't seem to do anything here, its pretty busy this time of day on the court yard" Nate asked him. He did love drawing down at the archery spot, since there was a bunch of trees that gave nice shade and is also had a good view of the swimming team but he was told off by a few other teachers one reason might of been that he was ditching class and another was that during breaks unless a teacher was present they weren't allowed to be there.

WHERE: The School/ Outside Courtyard
WITH: Mr Cross
DOING: Talking to him
WEARING: School Uniform
OOC:

User Image

mystic_wonderland
User Image

Matthius watched Lucas as he proclaimed himself dead among all of the paperwork; boy didn't everyone feel like that at some point. He let a small chuckle escape him as he reached out and picked up a few more pages of paper. If these pages were organized at some point, they definitely weren't now. Hearing that the other had slept in again wasn't all that surprising. From his experience, Luc slept like a rock most nights. "Again? Remind me to shake you awake tomorrow morning." he said with a smile. Matty watched the boy lean over and glare at the clock that hung on the wall. "No where in particular. I've got a class in a while though." he said with a light shrug. "Chemistry."he added with a heavy sigh following. He was good at Chemistry, but his lab partner was one of those who liked to experiment, inevitably causing a spill, reaction, or broken glass. He handed the boy the fallen papers and got to his feet. Reaching out a hand he offered the other help into a standing position. "Do you have a class soon?" he asked, wondering if they could hang out a bit before classes started.

〖▸Location: Hallway〗【▹Feelings:Tired】〖▸With: Lucas〗【▹Wearing: Uniform】〖▸OOC: Sorry it's so short. I'm a little brain dead after work. 〗

JumboRofl
User Image

The red head nodded. "I'm hoping to pick a team captain in the next week or two, same goes for the teams. I need to see who's good and who needs some improvement and go from there." he said. That would all come to light after today. If the students couldn't hit at least the targets by now, they would need some extra help. Catching the next question he cast his golden orbs in the student's direction. "Right now I've got a while before art classes start, so I'm heading to the art room to finish up a personal project." he said, leaving it at that. He was in the middle of doing a rough draft for a client who wanted a wall painted. He had a few more weeks to get the rough draft finished. Once the piece was approved or adjusted, Allister would go into the person's home and paint the image on a specified wall. The side job was going to line his wallet nicely once everything was finished.

Hearing the boy ask if he could go work at the archery plane, he nodded, "Sure, just don't get caught." he said as he pulled his attention away from the boy next to him. "If you need somewhere quiet to work, the Art room is always open." he offered. He didn't know if Nate necessarily cared if he got in trouble or not, but if he didn't want to, the art room was always a quiet place to work.

〖▸Location: School Yard 〗【▹Feelings: Fine】〖▸With: Nate〗【▹Wearing:Suit】〖▸OOC: 〗

PriateTimeLord

Invisible Gekko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucas 'Luc' Rowland
          Sixteen ☀ Sophomore ☀ The Clutz
          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Throwing his arms over his head, the teen let out a small groan as he stretched out his body. "Hm, I'll need more than just a shake," Lucas mumbled as he returned to a sitting position. He was still groggy from being jostled awake by his phone's alarm clock for the twentieth time. Just at the mentioning of the subjects name, Luc turned his nose. "Chemistry? Ughh, nasty." Luc added, gladly taking Matt's hand to get up. "Yeah, I'm free for a bit,"

Looking over his shoulder, Lucas wondered where they might hang out for the time being. "Think the courtyard might be open?" Either way, Lucas started walking down the hallway - assuming Matthius would follow. "So, do you think you can rub some of your track skills off on me? I could really use the speed for class," Lucas asked cheekily, giggling stupidly like he always did.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

WhereHallways

WithMatthius -> Roomate

Thinkingooc; dont' worry i'm short on my end too ;v;
User Image
User Image

Nate Nodded his head at what the teacher said and he was pretty excited about him picking teams again and picking a captain, that sounds even more excited he would need to practice more to see if he could make the cut.
The teacher mentioned about him going to the art room so he could finish a personal project.
But he also allowed him onto the archery field but not to get caught. "Haha I will try not too sir" he smiled.

He thought about it and he did like to work in here. "Actually, I could go the archery field any time, could I come with you to the art room?" he asked with a smile. Nate wouldn't mind spending some time with his favourite teacher, not to mention that he was very handsome as well. He did like it in the art room, it was decorated with good pieces of art and it was a good size room.

WHERE: The School/ Outside Courtyard
WITH: Mr Cross
DOING: Talking to him
WEARING: School Uniform
OOC: its short i'm sorry >.<

User Image

mystic_wonderland
User Image

Allister nodded, "Sure you can come." he said as they reached the door to the main building. Pushing the door, he held it open for Nate, then slipped into the building himself. The walk down the hall to the art room wasn't a long one, since the Art room was one of the first class rooms. Pulling out his keys, he unlocked the doors and entered the dark room. He reached the light switch that rested along the wall and flipped the switch. The room was full of large tables that sat groups of four. Toward the back was a row of canvases that had yet to be prepped to be painted on, as well as extra sketch pads for those students who didn't own one. On the far side of the room, there was a pair of double doors that was generally locked during school hours. Crossing the room to the double doors he unlocked them and pulled them open. The room next to the class was just as large as the class room but it did not have any desks inside. Instead, there were shelves with various art supplies on them, and varying sizes of blank canvas littering the room. In the center stood a large canvas that was covered by a white sheet; that was where his project hid.

"This is the studio." he said as he knocked a door stopper under the door to keep it from swinging closed. He turned to Nate, "Feel free to work in whichever room you want, but I've got a class coming in half an hour." he said as he walked over to his desk and peeled his suit jacket off and hung it on the back his chair. Rolling up the sleeves of his red dress shirt, he glanced over in Nate's direction. For the past few nights, Allister could be found locked away in the studio working on his client's request, but tonight the product should be finished and then he could be on his way to getting the image painted onto an actual wall during his next day off.

〖▸Location: School Yard>Art Room>Studio 〗【▹Feelings: Fine】〖▸With: Nate〗【▹Wearing:Suit】〖▸OOC: Not the best post but it's something.〗

PriateTimeLord

Fashionable Cat

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA u r e l i u s xx S v i n t h i l l a

xxxx ( )

User Image
_all i ever W A N T E D was the world____
▄▄▄▄▄ i c a n ` t H E L P that i need i t A L L
the p r i m a d o n n a L I F E the R I S E and F A L L

Aurel nodded his head. "Ah, I see. So you're a second year." He smiled a bit. "But even more impressive is that you're on a scholarship. I heard it's really, really hard to get in by grades alone. Did you have to pass a test to get accepted?" He wondered. So Mark must have been at genius level or something. He was both interested and a little scared to see what his test scores would be. Aurel made sure to note where both the computer and biology classes were at. It was good that they were close together; he had less chance of getting lost that way. Aurel nodded again at Mark's question, explaining in a bit more detail. "Yeah. When I was still living at home, I was home schooled. When I turned thirteen, I moved here and was going to a different school. But my dad thought it would be better if I went to this school instead, so he transferred me. It's already so different than before..." Aurel said in awe, looking around him again. "But, I'm really liking this school, so far. So I don't think I'll miss the other one so much." He told Mark with another smile.

w h e r e I am ::xxwandering the school
w h o I`m with ::xxMark
my h e a r t says ::xxMine? o wo
#E0B2B7
User Image

The red head nodded, maybe a megaphone or a blow horn could do the trick if a good shake didn't wake Lucas. Matty doubted his neighbors would enjoy a blow horn sounding off in the mornings though. 'Maybe something quite like water.' he thought as he helped his friend to his feet. Following Lucas down the hallway toward the exit of the building. The courtyard was most likely open right now since it tended to be the flocking ground for most of the student body around this time. Hearing the other mention needing some track skill to get to class, Matthius smiled. "Why not just wake up earlier?"he asked. As if having to hear an alarm go off frequently druing the mornings wasn't bad enough already, to have it go off earlier would be a nightmare. "Honestly you're pretty fast already, I'm surprised you haven't tried out for the Track team yet." he added light-heartedly.

〖▸Location: Hallway〗【▹Feelings:Tired】〖▸With: Lucas〗【▹Wearing: Uniform】〖▸OOC: 〗

JumboRofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas