Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yurago was startled slightly. He quickly pulled it together though.

"Hey there. How you been?"
Yurago
Yurago was startled slightly. He quickly pulled it together though.

"Hey there. How you been?"

She girns widely the dark circles under her eyes vizable behind her Tiny thin sunglasses. " I've been great, and what about you Yurago-chan?" she Giggles at the name and pulls a blade of grass out of the groud chewing on the roots.
Watches as she eats the grass. sweatdrop

"Uh you ok Haruko? You don't look like you got much sleep."
Yurago

"....uh... yeah im fine" Grins innocently and gives him a thumbs up " I dont really sleep much thats all
VictorianHound
Yurago

"....uh... yeah im fine" Grins innocently and gives him a thumbs up " I dont really sleep much thats all

He forces a grin.

"You should really get more sleep, its good for you."
Yurago
VictorianHound
Yurago

He forces a grin.

"You should really get more sleep, its good for you."

"I know its good for me but...bah nevermind, So what are you up to?" looks at him questioningly a innocent but still devilish grin on her face.
Yurago wonders what she is grinning so much about.

"Just enjoying the scenery at the moment, you?"
"well im out here talking to you" Laughs then flops onto her back staring up at the sky. "its such a nice place out here..."
Name: marina
Room Number: 8
Appearance: angel like
Relationship Status: single and not looking
What you like to do: listen to music and kick a**
Yurago nods.

"Yeah it is nice here."
((Uh well I guess I'm gonna go for tonight be back tomorrow, maybe))
Yurago
Yurago nods.

"Yeah it is nice here."

Haruko nods as well and Sands up looked down at him "So How does one like yourself come to own just a beautiful bit of land with a school on it?"
VictorianHound
Yurago
Yurago nods.

"Yeah it is nice here."

Haruko nods as well and Sands up looked down at him "So How does one like yourself come to own just a beautiful bit of land with a school on it?"

He looked up at Haruko.

"Well seems my parents had it before they died, then I inherited it along with a nice sum of money, which I put most of into the fixing of the school. Though I'd like to know how someone like you ended up here."
"...me?..." Haruko grew very quiet and turned away from him, she was looking at her Boots. "well.. my parents abandoned me when i was 4 years old, I grew up with an elderly lady but she never really payed much attention to me, I was always getting into trouble, Everytime i did something wrong she would... she would." Haruko strugged on these words and she lifted her arm and removed her sunglasses. Her neon orange eyes where glittering with Tiny tears. " My god mother hit me many times, Untill when i was 11 i just ran away" Her voice what shacking and so was she.
VictorianHound
"...me?..." Haruko grew very quiet and turned away from him, she was looking at her Boots. "well.. my parents abandoned me when i was 4 years old, I grew up with an elderly lady but she never really payed much attention to me, I was always getting into trouble, Everytime i did something wrong she would... she would." Haruko strugged on these words and she lifted her arm and removed her sunglasses. Her neon orange eyes where glittering with Tiny tears. " My god mother hit me many times, Untill when i was 11 i just ran away" Her voice what shacking and so was she.

Yurago looked long and hard at her.

"Sorry to hear that, it must have been rough, I'm glad I could provide you with a place you could call home, even if only for a little while."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff