Welcome to Gaia! ::

She laughed "It's fine!" she called back.

Taking the phone, she was instantly relieved, she clipped it onto her belt loop and smiled. She then said "Thank you, I'm a little addlebrained today... My name's Jenea, but my friends call me Jen or Jenny." She held her hand out for his, this guy seemed very comfortable around strangers, but she definitely wasn't. Between trying to hide how much she was blushing and how shy she really was her hand was shaking slightly. She kept her smile and tried to silently steady herself.
Addie went back into her room to finish unpacking her things. She began to put her black sheets and pillowcases onto her mattress and pillows.
James smiled abit as he noticed Jen's hand shaking abit as she held it out for him. He placed his hand in hers and shook it gentle to show he was harmless. He nodded his head as he glanced at her face just trying to see she was hidden, shyness or something. He wasnt sure yet but by the end of the year he was sure he would know." Well a Pleasure to meet you Jen."
Her face turned a deep crimson. "The pleasure is all mine...Oh and Thanks again!" She said as she released his hand and looked at the ground. "I'll umm leave you alone now, so you can unpack and stuff.." she said softly as she turned to grab her book and study more before unpacking.
Addie finally finished putting up all of her things. Her bed was made with black sheets/pillowcases and a comforter that looked like the midnight sky. All of her books were lovingly placed on the shelfs above her desk. Her laptop and printer were set up on the desk. Her many nick nacks were on top of her dresser as well as her alarm clock. Her clothes were all put into the dresser and wardrobe. The wardrobe was covered in different posters and pictures. She sat down on her bed, quite comfortable in her new surroundings, and layed her head back against the wall.
James Laughed and Gave a slight bow as he retreated back into his room closing his door. He walked back over to the bed and reached into his bag, producing 2 speakers, and stero, some clothing and a few cases full of CD's. Thankfully all the other things of his where all ready sent here and unpacked and set up. He hooked up his system and pulled out his Toxicity CD and turned it on, loud enough for him not to hear alot but quite enough that the rooms beside him needed to be dead to here what he was doing. He banged his head around as he put his clothing around and sang along with the music.

"Now, what do you own the world?
how do you own disorder, disorder
Now somewhere between the sacred silence
Sacred silence and sleep
somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep
disorder, disorder, disorder"
Her Lincoln Park cd still blasting loud enough to drown out the outside world, Addie began to think of how lucky her best friend was to have a loving boyfriend.
She winced at the loud blast of music and shut the door behind her. She sighed...that was perhaps the hardest thing she had ever done...she had never been so close to a boy in all of her life, ok that didn't count her stalker.. he was just plain scary and scarred her mind for life with his 'poetry of love' or so he called it..

She shuddered as she began to post her grades on her side of the room, she didn't have a roommate... so she just left the other side untouched.

Her grades from first grade through twelfth all said 4.0 except fifth grade...she got in trouble that year, the worste trouble she'd ever been in...ever since then she made sure it said 4.0 on all the other report cards.

After that she made her bed, cleaned up the room a bit and lay a large manilla folder full of a police investigation on her dresser, around it lay pictures of a knife, some journal entrees and a picture of a young thirteen year old girl with long brown hair, their arm was wrapped and they were unconscious in a hospital bed... She set it all up as if it were a shrine before changing into a dark Blue skirt, black dressy sort of shoes and a pink button up shirt with a light blue undershirt.

She grabbed her cellphone and her purse, placing her wallet in her purse she stepped out of her dorm and started towards the library... what a nerd..
jessica skips through the hall listening to all the music playing and humming to the differnt sounds
Greg finished unpacking and head banged towards his Cd's as he grabbed them and set them up on the racks he had put up. His body moved with the beat of the music as did his head. He quickly made his bed and started to case all his pillows. After this he was gonna go mess around outside for an hour.

"Im, sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand, just waiting on the tomb of some old dying man."
Addie decided to go outside for a little while. She was not going to stay in her room and be depressed. She turned off her radio and grabbed her key off the desk, locking the door on her way out. She headed down the hallway.
she knocked on each dorm door to see if anyone would respond as she felt people were ignoring her ...... she waits for anyone to respond to her calls ..... she waits nothing ........
Greg heard a Knock at his door and he quickly turned off his music and tosed a pillow onto the bed. He walked up to his door and opened it slowly.
Why would some one be bugging him, his music wasnt that loud. " Hello how is there. " He said as his door opened.
Sitting in the seemingly deserted library she scanned the books quickly. She sat in the back corner where no one would see her at first glance. She cracked open a book and began to read quietly to herself. Taking notes on certain subjects and memorizing little things that would undoubtedly be on her tests in like... a month...she drifted over a piece of information she didn't quite understand...she read it over and over..but it didn't make sense. Giving up she closed the book and picked up her cell phone... she then started texting someone.
Addie went outside and breathed in the fresh air. She walked over to one of the concrete benches and sat down. She just needed some time to get over everything that bothered her so she could enjoy life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff