Welcome to Gaia! ::

EEEGATdude
well i guess ill pick dorm #4
...havent i seen u before at another coed dorm which u wore all white and talk about music
Matsutaku
im bored and hey fheyd blaugh

*waves* Hey!

Oh, and I call the single! xd
Suki was outside with her feet dipped into the cool clear lake water,waiting for the swim team to get our so she could swim. To pass the time she perfectly sketched a cardinal. Suki sighed and lay back.

Carl was jogging around the school. He sighed then thought about the new song he was working on with his drums. He gasped as fire came out of his hands,but,since nothing caught on fire he was happy.
Matsutaku
EEEGATdude
well i guess ill pick dorm #4
...havent i seen u before at another coed dorm which u wore all white and talk about music
...i have worn all white...and ive been at these kinda things before... letme check my posts to see if youve been in any of the thingys ive been in...but hey whatsup?
((start rping already ppl))
i dont know it doesnt show it...so it mustve been at least 2 weeks agi...or something like that...
::walks out of the dorm room and looks side to side...starts walking down the hallway to his left::
Fheyd
Matsutaku
im bored and hey fheyd blaugh

*waves* Hey!

Oh, and I call the single! xd
no i call the single *throws fyehd stuff on the ground and laid on the bed *see mine blaugh
Fheyd was behind the dorms, engaging in a "friendly" dice game with another student.

*rolls the dice* "Ha! Seven! Pay up, kid!" *snickers to himself and thinks 'Man, I love scamming the freshmen!'*
Fheyd
Fheyd was behind the dorms, engaging in a "friendly" dice game with another student.

*rolls the dice* "Ha! Seven! Pay up, kid!" *snickers to himself and thinks 'Man, I love scamming the freshmen!'*
*grabs the dice and throws it toward his head*((be back inna while i gotta eat ))
name: Lena
race: Human * Alchemist
powers: alchemy
weapons:Ragnarok blade
appearance: tall with black hair baggy black pants with a black t-shirt. always wears a pair of black googles around her neck and a bass guitar strapped to her back along with her sword.
personality: quiet doesnt like to talk much
hobbies: playing her bass guitar
Name:Bounme
Race:human
Power:none (just ur average everyday teenager)
Weapons:Kunai and spam
Apperance: I look a lot like my avi, accept i might have different colored cloths
Personality:Im friendly to other people and i like to have fun
Hobbies:skateboarding

((can i join in?))
*The dice hit him square in the forehead. stressed * "OUCH! Why'd you do that?! I won fair and square!"

OOC: Me too. Be back later. smile
name:Cody
race:human
powers:none
weapons:none
appearance:my avi
personality:easy going, out going alaround friendly unless pissed off
hobbies:skatin
Carl happens to see the guy with the dice. "Yo! I'll play ya....just you gotta bet 100 bucks!" He yelled. He noticed how the guy never lost,for he'd seen him play tons before,and knew that he had something to control the dice or something. "I'll be back to play ya in a sec!"
Carl went to Suki by the lake. "Ya gotta use your alchemy to help me defeat the undefeatable!" He cried to her.

"Of course,carlos." She replied,roling the "R". "Alchemy to help you defeat that guy felmy or something?" She said. "Of course."

Carl found the guy again,with Suki hiding in the air. She had drawn an alchemy sign on a water plate in the air,then froze it,so as soon as she pressed her hand against it she would win. "So can we play the dice?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff