Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cheri rushed at Azyral and put her staff at his throat.
"Either you tell me, or you die," she repeated.
Taji stood up and streched. She walked towards the school "Where is everyone?" She whispered as she walked into the school "Yo anyone here!" She called doubting there would be a responce
Azryal pushed her staff out of the way and grabed her by the throat lifting her off the ground. A some what deep and grogy voice started to come from him."...you should not try to kill me...." His grip tightened a little around her throat."..Why do you want to know my secret?...."
-O.D then quickly turned around as she heard footsteps creeping behind her- Hello? -she saw nothing, it was as if it had dissapeared almost as if it were a ghost O.D walked into a empty room with a crack of a window opened- She screamed: Hello!! Is anyone here, I wont hurt you.. nor should you hurt me -O.D then sat in a desk waitng for something to happen, biting her nails as her finger began to bleed- Ow!
Cheri waited for the reply.
sits down at a desk... "man if this place gets any livelier there might be a funeral... crap now i just scared myself"
Taji heard a voice she ran towards the sorce and saw a girl "Hey." She siad
Cheri waved her staff, and Azyral flew back into the wall.
Quote:
sits down at a desk... "man if this place gets any livelier there might be a funeral... crap now i just scared myself"

3nodding -whats going on in here?
Quote:
Quote:

looks at girl "thank god there is actually someone in this hell hole... My name is Mar"
Taji looked around o0(I'm not needed here) She walked towards the school exit again lost in thought
Azryal stood up and craked his neck. He changed back into a human and stared at Cheri, his eyes now blue."...I dont wish to kill you or Sakura...." Most of his clothes were riped. parts of a mark could be seen on his cheast."Now why do you want to know my secret?"
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

looks at girl "thank god there is actually someone in this hell hole... My name is Mar"

I am O.D -she shook hands with him, as she covered her arm and quickly pulled it away- Its nothing... -hides her arm behind her back-
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I am O.D -she shook hands with him, as she covered her arm and quickly pulled it away- Its nothing... -hides her arm behind her back-

"huh?" looks at hand and sees blood "omg! let me see ur hand please!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces