Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dren took his hand and greeted him in warm reply saying nice to meet you Edward I think I can help you with that. it was just then that another boy crashed into them.
After everything was picked up, and pocketed once more, Vincent gave a short nod to the two, mummbled a thanks and a sorry, and was once again thumping down the stairs. His headphones soon placed over his ears. Sure, he was embarrassed, but the artist was very good at hiding a blush, and that was rather difficult with his pale skin. Soon reaching the bottom of the stairs, Vincent began to saunter aimlessly, trying to find some form of "Backyard" or garden...something that was outside and contained shrubbery.
MuteOblivion
Pulling on his headphones and hitting play on the CD player, Vincent was greeted by Death Cab for Cuties. With a few more clicks on the volume, anyone in a ten foot radius could hear the lyrics as the artist began to thump down the stairs. He would've taken the elevator, but the ebony haired man had a childhood incident with the machinery and he still shivered at the thought.

Turning a corner and now skipping every other step, Vincent took another turn before nearly running into two boys going up the stairs. Pulling his headphones down, the artist began to slur an apology as he carefully picked up a few paint brushes and charcoal pencils that had fallen out of his many pockets when he skidded to a stop.

"quite alright" Dren said bending down to help him pick up his various suplies.

Ruthless Phantom

Edward watched calmly as the boy with the headphones left the scene.
"Well, you can't say that wasn't halfway-interesting," he muttered, grabbing the handle of his suitcase again.
Kai smiled at three other people, but then looked down quickly. "Umm excuse me..."He said softly. He kept his head down hiding his blush.
(this is directed at muteoblivion's character)My name is Dren and this guy here is Edward. What ppraytell is your name?
ah another, quite the meeting place this floor Ill have to mark it. Helllo I am Dren this is edward and this is another who has yet to give a name
Cory gets bored and deicdes to go and look for his new roomy. He comes to the end of the coridoor and finds a bunch of people and smiles..

"Hey all.. Whats going on?" he asked, tilting his head to the side at the wierd looking group of people. He blinked a few times and looked down at the suitcases. "You knew? Guess so.. What room you in?"
(( I just keep screwing this up x_x ))
Kai blushed more at the growing crowd. "ummm I..."He started. He really wasn't used to it.
[ I keep missing things and what they look like. redface Is s'okay ^^]

Ruthless Phantom

MuteOblivion

((no you don't! crying I love your artsy clumsiness!))

Edward looked around, noticing another addition to the little group that was blocking the stairway.

"This room," he said, a little exasperated, handing Cory his key, "I've got a ways to go, so you'll have to excuse me." He commenced lugging the suitcase.
(oh wow this is alot of people talking at once)
wait wait stop here every one just reintroduce yourself to eachother, I am Dren and that guy who dashed off I have dubed Lord of the Pastel. or Lop for short.
Rukoto
MuteOblivion

Edward looked around, noticing another addition to the little group that was blocking the stairway.

"This room," he said, a little exasperated, handing Cory his key, "I've got a ways to go, so you'll have to excuse me." He commenced lugging the suitcase.

{Sorry If I say you're in my dorm and ya didn't wanna be}

Cory investigated the key and gasped.. "You're in my dorm.. I can lead the way if you want.."

He smiled weakly and gave the key back, waiting for him to answer. This boy was kinda cute.. Administration finally gave him a cute roomy. Yay.
Rukoto
MuteOblivion

Kai didn't fell like staying in the small group so he followed Edward. He wasn't following to stalk him, just to get out of the group.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff