Welcome to Gaia! ::

He runs down the hall thinking he's late fogetting it's Saturday and plows head on into Fawn catches her before she falls "s-sorry redface are you okay? sweatdrop "
(my a pearance is at this sight I'm sorry for the inconveniance... http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/legnand/index1.html

Peaceful Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Loiterer 100
* feels fresh after her bath, so she decides to go down and sit at her favorite place* um.. mumbles to herself *closes her door and heads for the hallway*
"yeah" she smiles "why are you running? It's Saturday"
pariangel
* feels fresh after her bath, so she decides to go down and sit at her favorite place* um.. mumbles to herself *closes her door and heads for the hallway*
Looks at her"hi ^.^" walks over "I'm Fawn... I just got here" Fidgets

Peaceful Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Loiterer 100
* puts her hands on her head , feels her hair.. and opens her hair tie so it can flow with the wind*
(gtg)runs out of sight
pariangel
* puts her hands on her head , feels her hair.. and opens her hair tie so it can flow with the wind*
(pooh I gtg see you later?)

Peaceful Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Loiterer 100
Muri Runa
pariangel
Looks at her"hi ^.^" walks over "I'm Fawn... I just got here" Fidgets

((( bye )))

Peaceful Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Loiterer 100

Wealthy Raider

* Vallios walks down to the creek, and climbs into the same tree, and sighs as the breeze ruffles his feathers*

Peaceful Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Loiterer 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items