Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heres the rules:

1)Romance is fine just keep thing pg-12.
2)No offending anyone.
3)Keep swearing limited.

Forms:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Power:
Dorm No:

Heres mine:

Name: Lilly Rose
Sex: Female
Appearance sad (See sig))
Personality:She seems shy and quiet at first but when she opens up shes really bubbly.
Power razz hasing through walls, flying and shooting fireballs.
Dorm No: 24#
Lilly sat on a bench the breeze swept against her face,she smiled lightly as she exmained the school.It was her first day,she had been to two other schools both of which she blew up.
Name: Namen Shoda

Appearance: Tall, pale, very thin. She seems to have little but skin and bone, as she does not eat very much since the accident. Her black hair is short and untidy.

Personality: Quiet, but not shy. She tends to keep to herself, although since she came to the school she is becoming more outgoing.

Power: In a terrible and disabling accident, Namen's throat was damaged and now she has discovered that she is cabable of creating a glass-shattering noise, a terrible siren-like sound. Over the years she has learned to control it better.

Dorm No: #2
Namen had been at this school only a little while, and she was still getting used to the many long corridors and rooms. It still seemed like a maze sometimes. After walking into the grounds of the old building, she sees another girl sitting on the a bench. Plucking up her courage, she walked over to her.
"Are you new?" she asked in her strange voice.
name- angel graden
age- 13
gender-female
apperence- see avi
personality- very quiet and shy, seems to be alone alot, and wont talk to any one unless they talk to her first,
power- (dark angel) healing powers, black magic
dorm no- 14

hey guys can i join?

Distinct Gaian

Name:Heero
Sex:male
Appearance:avi
Personality:A dark cheery tone.
Power:he can morphe into anything(When he morphes he turns into the creature or person he can also make a weapon or item appear in his hand when he morphes),he also has the ability to make himself invisible
Dorm No:11
Name: Seth
Sex: Male
Appearance: live avatar
Personality: very friendly, talkitive and hyper
Power: he has enhanced speed and reflex movements. For now he isnt too good at handling his powers, but with alot training he would be able to move fast enough to dodge bullets.
Dorm No: #17 (unless someone is looking for a roomate)
Name: Yuki
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Very shy and timid, when need be she will and can stand up for herself or anyone of her friends
Power: Controls water and wind
Dorm No: 14
Seth gets out of bed sharply and instantly turns on the radio. He dances around his dorm room as he gets dressed and gathers his things for classes. Seth usually got up in this good a mood, morning was his favourite time of the day...before he takes the time to remember all the work he's due for school and ruins his good mood. He grabs his bag and heads out his dorm room.
Name: Buddy
Sex: male
Appearance: Like avatar
Personality: Kind, Curious, Some what clumsy, and creative
Power: Can control a energy that his body makes. It sort of like the green lanterns powers except he doesn t need a ring.
Dorm No: 1
While having a great dream Buddy's alarm clock started to make the most annoying sound. "Arg that was a good dream." The clock kept making the noise until he made a energy hammed and crushed it. "Got to go to class." Buddy rolled out of bed and got dressed while still half asleep.
Name: Shalora
Sex: female
Appearance: Tall and very skinny with long black hair
Personality: Seems cold when you first meet her, but once you get to meet her she is realy nice
Power: mind reader
Dorm No: 13
Name: Mark
Sex: Male
Appearance: (I hate using this but i wish to begin) Avvie (IT BURNS)
Personality: Reletively quiet and calm but ends up blushing when around girls even if he is friends with one
Power: Bring any form of art work to life (IE I make little stick figures pop out of the paper and do my bidding basically)
Dorm No: 15
Mark Silently walked up to the dorm hall and lightly kicked open his door and threw the duffel bag and suit cast he brought on the bed that he claimed as his
Name: Chelsea
Appearance: Short black hair, White shirt, Blue plaid skirt, Blue eyes...
Personality: I hate describing myself. D:
Power: Power to manipulate and create electricity
Dorm. No: Doesn't matter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out