Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Currently Day 3: Day] Time Skip (over classes) to Day 3: Night?

Yes 0.63636363636364 63.6% [ 7 ]
No 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Vincent Vinny Williams
User Image

Vincent chuckled "Im Vincent but please call me Vinny, Whats your name?" he asked with a curious tilt of his head. His favorite cousin had been a siren and he loved her to death. He had a deep respect for sirens and all he needed was a little blood to drive away the attraction. She seemed nice and maybe she'd be nice to him, Kisha didn't seem to like him at all, he made a mental note to go and talk to Irene once he found her again either later or tomorrow. He smiled at her waiting for a response.

Mood:: calm
Company::pink haired miss.
ooc:: sorry they're short.
outfit:: xx

Friendly Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
Soothing brush strokes, scraping paint.
Loosen your grip before it all fades.
Vibrant rays, eclipsed by the haze

Make up this colourful mind of yours.

‧::‧ .。.:*・●•♪.。‧::‧ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø*.:。*゚‘゚・.。.:*.:。*゚’゚・.。*εїз

εїз☯『ИICKY』☯εїз

ムーンチャイルド

User Image
Nicky opened her mouth and almost said Rayne. But she clamped her mouth shut, her eyes turning hard for a moment. But it was gone as quick as it came. “You can call me Nicky. Pleasure to meet you. Let’s be friends?” She smiled.

Rayne. It sounded foreign to her. She wasn’t Rayne. Not the weak girl who was a mistake. She was Nicky. Nicky, who was raised by a loving family. Nicky, the half breed, the dragon and syren.

Well this was it, she had asked him. He seemed like a decent guy so why not?

Taken me down and let me drown
I should've taken you down with me
And all the things we share
Lets just burn it all in sight

[[no problem! I'm tired so I might blab LoL. ignore the blabbing.]]

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Vincent Vinny Williams
User Image

Vincent chuckled. She was very beautiful that was for sure. Before she said her name he noticed something in her face change. He let it go and assumed she'd tell him when she was ready or even if she ever wanted to. He smiled "Its a pleasure as well Nicky, So what room are you in?" he asked smiling. He knew it may have been none of his business but, he was curious. "Im in B-4 myself" he said with a casual shrug.

He hardly ever told anyone his name was vincent, hearing it now was so weird to him. It had been the name he used in 1762 and he hasnt used it since the 1930's. He mentally shook the thought a way, he shouldn't be thinking about the passed. He smiled at Nicky.

Mood:: calm
Company::Nicky
ooc:: No problem
outfit:: xx

Friendly Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
Soothing brush strokes, scraping paint.
Loosen your grip before it all fades.
Vibrant rays, eclipsed by the haze

Make up this colourful mind of yours.

εїз☯『ИICKY』☯εїз

ムーンチャイルド

User Image
Nicky was relieved. She knew that he noticed the change in her behaviour but he didn’t ask. Nicky was considered blunt but she was not the type to spill her story to a complete stranger. It wasn’t much of a story anyways.

“Its a pleasure as well Nicky, So what room are you in?”

Nicky was about to think about the question when he supplied that he was in B-4 with a casual shrug. Her smile turned into a full on grin. She almost hugged him on the spot but resisted the urge to do so. Lady Luck was smiling on her.

“Really?! Thank goodness!”

She continued, “You have no idea how worried I was about how my roommate would be like! I feared that I would get some total jerk or worse, some stuck-up Barbie.” She shuddered. She had her fair share of them. Then she remembered an important detail. Dragons have secretive nature in general. They prefer to remain hidden, especially with their population dwindling. Narrowing her eyes and with a serious expression, she leaned close and whispered softy, “Whatever happens in the room, stay in the room.” It wasn't a suggestion or threat. It certainly wasn't unkind. It was a safety precaution just in case he saw something he shouldn’t have.

She lightened her tone. “Well, that’s that! So how old are you?” she asked, curiously.

Taken me down and let me drown
I should've taken you down with me
And all the things we share
Lets just burn it all in sight

[[Hehe 4..its the number of death in Japan. Like 13 is unlucky for USA people. Alright, Goodnight. I got class tomorrow but it's only for three hours. Hopefully, I'll be refreshed and my posts will be more organized sweatdrop ]]

Friendly Friend

User Image

Kisha Farlow

Whoa, Rodo was very thorough with his answer to Kisha's question, wasn't he? Well, she did ask... She thought it was pretty cool that he could fly, and even felt a little envious of it. However, with his explanation, it made more sense why he had white hair like an old man. It was kind of like a handy outside indicator of his health bar in a video game or something. Kisha tilted her head as another question arose from his answer.

"Is it... reversible? I mean, suppose you start using too much magic, and you start turning gray and stuff, or black even. Can you get your magic back and turn back to white? Or is it permanent?" It seemed awfully limited or restricting to have this kind of power if the change was permanent... In a sense, he could live forever, but only if he never used magic. Well, that is if having magic in your blood preserved you in such a way. Suddenly, Kisha's own 'gifts' seemed small and insignificant in comparison to the weight that Rodo's had.

Enough talking about this boy, what about her? Kisha returned the boy's grin as she ran a hand through her messy hair, plucked a leaf out that had made itself home there when she jumped into the bush, and showed it to Rodo. "Now, I can't fly or nothin' like that, but what I CAN do is--" The leaf suddenly burst into flames, startling Kisha who promptly dropped it and stomped it out. "... Uh, well I can do that."

Companions : Rodo

Riku Yomiko

Anxious Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxThere's a realm above the trees
xxxxxxxWhere the lost are finally found
xxxxxxxSo touch your feathers to the breeze
xxxxxxxAnd leave the ground

indentRodo chewed his lip, glancing at her as if afraid to continue. He then sighed. "I suppose you're harmless. The thing is, that happened before. I used too much magic and everything went completely black. I ended up in the hospital. They called it magic fatigue. Eventually I passed out into a coma in which my heart stopped beating. Then we found out that the tiny bit of magic left in me started regenerating. I figured it happened so that the magic wouldn't be wasted on silly things like my heartbeat... anyway, I woke up two weeks later and they let me out. It was all back in time for Christmas, and..." he found himself trailing beyond Kisha's question, and once again waved his hand. "Sorry, you get the point. I'll shut down if it happens, but I don't think I can die unless I get attacked while I have hardly any magic. Of course, some would have thought of that coma as me dying since my heart stopped. Luckily my girlfriend convinced them that it happened on purpose and saved me. Yes, it's reversible." it was then that Kisha picked up a leaf and promptly set it on fire, which seemed to freak her out a bit. Fire elementalist, maybe? Anyway, he was glad she started talking about herself. He had said more today than he was totally comfortable with, but he was pretty sure his story wasn't all too weird and didn't freak her out. Speaking of freak her out, that leaf... "Ohh boy. My friend Naomi was a fire elementalist," he said under his breath, almost to himself. "I was always curious what your parents would have thought of you playing with fire," he said, smiling lightly.

Chase your dreamsxxxxxxx
                                                        And remember me, sweet bravery, causexxxxxxx
                                                        After all, those wings will take you up so highxxxxxxx
                                                        So bid the forest floor goodbye as you race the wind andxxxxxxx
                                                        Take to the skyxxxxxxx

(( Oh my god, four people joined overnight. I'm going to be late for school. ;n; ))

Rich Billionaire

14,225 Points
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
User Image

Tyler
Young Blood

Tyler saw the attack and opened his mouth in time to catch the steak between his teeth. Crossing his arms he pouted and then looked to his assailant. He bore his teeth in a goofy like grin and winked at the female "yuh.." he pulled the meat from his mouth with a free hand and said "you need to stop turning me into the class clown, its not good for my reputation, as the big bad wolf."

She tugged at his arm and he reluctantly followed her, it was like this last year, and the year before that. "I know us wolves have to stick together, but that doesn't mean you can drag me around all the time." and this isn't the first time they've had this conversation and he already knew what was coming next so he just shook his head in acceptance.

"women are so cruel and demanding." he threw a coy glance at her before taking a bite out of the raw steak, "mmm, i cant stay mad at you, you know just how to keep me quiet" he said between mouth fulls of the juicy steak, blood spilling down his chin as he chewed.

Insanity_Amplified

Aged Genius

4,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
Alexander William Sinclair

"Time is free, but it is priceless.
You can't own it, but you can use it. "

Company: No one

Alexander sat in a taxi, on the way to his new school. On the seat next to him was his luggage, mostly clothing articles and books, one of which he read now to amuse himself. Oblivious to his surroundings, he couldn't tell that the taxi was slowing down next to a forest, his supposed destination. His awareness only returned when the driver asked for his payment and his eyes were lifted from his book. He was disoriented at first, he was meant to be outside the gates of a school. Instead, he was at the edge of a forest. Alexander was unsure if he had been tricked or not, but he went with his gut feeling. This was a 'special' school, a school for magical creatures. Contingencies and illusions were certainly in place, he was almost certain he would find the school if he explored the forest. Paying the driver he exited the cab with his luggage, proceeding to walk into the forest, leaving the road behind him.

With each step he took Alexander started to feel a sense of displacement and Vertigo. Something didn't feel right in the atmosphere. As a Chronomancer, Alexander had a very high affinity to the passing of time as well as spacial awareness. He could tell the forest didn't feel right further ahead, though he couldn't tell exactly how. Eventually a small clearing came into sight, which intensified the feeling of displacement in such a way that Alexander started to feel nauseated. Then he stepped on the grass, the feeling of displacement vanished, the forest in front of him began to disappear and revealed a beautiful field of grass with his school in the distance. He had apparently just stepped on campus. The magical display brought a smirk to his features as he looked back to see the forest still present. However, as he walked forward and gazed backwards, the forest slowly started to vanish with the exception to one singular tree that eventually stood alone on the broad fields of grass.

He kept walking for a moment, no longer nauseated but slightly tired. The experience as a whole took a toll on his less than healthy body. He wanted to find his dormitory and unpack, but he felt like he would collapse before he could find the place. He eventually reached the center of Campus, close to the school buildings, and found an unoccupied bench where he could rest. He lay his bag next to him as he sat down, extracting a book from it's many pockets. He proceeded to lean back with an exhausted sigh and began to read. "A moment to rest my mind." He thought. "Then I'll see what this school has to offer." Page after page the Chronomancer immersed himself within the story he read, slowly bringing some relief to his frail corporeal shell.

"You can't keep it, but you can spend it.
Once you've lost it, you can never get it back."

Witty Shapeshifter

User Image
LILITHTY : the state of being seriously mentally ill; MADNESS
XXXIN•SAN•I•TY : the state of being seriously mentally ill . . . MADNESS

Luggage clasped in her small hand like a life line, Lilith slipped away from the courtyard and the angle it held. Relief slowly seeped into her heart like cool water. Quite as a doe, she made her way from the danger zone without incident. No one halted her progress or demanded to see registration papers. Lilith truly did need to find a why to the 'dorm' but everyone she saw was going somewhere or talking to someone. It would be horribly rude to interrupt that. Buildings towered everywhere, beautiful testaments to the creativity of mortals. Each was unique and expressive...but she hadn't a clue which to enter. She scurried from one place to the next, much more vigilant for wings now that she knew angels visited this place.

Crimson eyes lit up with reserved hope as she caught sight of a boy reading. His burnt-orange hair made him an easy spot against the world of worn reds and thick greens that came from bricks and bushes. Hesitantly, Lilith walked over, her passage silent as ever. Clutching her suitcase in front of her she forced out a strained question. "I- I am sorry for disturbing you, but...C-c-could you t-tell me where the "dorm" is please." Lilith dearly wished she knew the proper etiquette for greeting people here. Her mother had only told her that she was not to kneel in front of others as she did at home.

XXXCAU•TION : handle with CARE seriously mentally ill; MADNESS

TrustyPatches

Dapper Prophet

7,950 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Cassandra Nightshade

Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet.

User Image

Cassie had arrived some what earlier than scheduled, so being very directionally challenged didnt aid in the fact that she was completely turned around in the forest. After some time a tree seemed to call to her and pointed her towards a direction. She nodded and soon found a lovely clearing that just felt like she was headed in the right direction. After a few minutes she found the school and with a sigh of relief she dropped her things and took off her muddy shoes preferring to feel the campus grass under her feet.
Choosing to walk along the cement walkway in combination with the new surroundings it wasn't hard for her to loose track of where she was going. With her shoes in her hand her feet suddenly felt very hot. Almost as if they were burning. She looked down and saw that she had somehow wandered into the center of the school right on the hot cement. She shifter her weight from foot to foot the actual heat now registering as pain in her head. She looked around for an area with shade and saw a bench with a a guy and girl that seemed to be in a conversation.
Running like a child on hot sad for water she hop'd up on the bench next to the boy "Hot hot hot!"

((Cassie's profile hasnt been put up yet, but RIku said it's be ok to post anyway. Hullo everyone! ^^))

User Image
I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

Aged Genius

4,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
Alexander William Sinclair

"Time is free, but it is priceless.
You can't own it, but you can use it. "

Company: Lillith and Cassandra

With his eyes locked on the pages of his book, Alexander again became oblivious of his surroundings. His level of immersion was quite impressive. Although he had decided to sit there and rest for just a moment, if left alone Alexander would stay there until he finished the book, he suddenly noticed it was too dark to read or he started to feel hunger as a result of still being partially human. As such he didn't notice that he was approached until he heard the strained and slightly hesitant voice of a girl.

Alexander took a moment to mark the page he was on before closing the book and looking up. Since he wasn't comfortable when speaking with others he often followed social norms to the letter when trying to make a good impression. And right now that required he made eye contact with this person. The first thing he noticed about this girl was her unusually pale complexion and crimson eyes. Since he was attending a school meant for everything magical he was expecting to see slightly different people, but he couldn't help it and stared at her for a few seconds in silence. He had been caught by surprise, after all.

He eventually realized he wasn't speaking at all and rearranged his thoughts so he could correct that mistake. " Ah. Hello. " He responded, clearly showing his surprise there. " I think you picked the wrong person to ask that. " He would motion to his luggage, laying on the floor next to him to reinforce his next point. " I was about to go find that out myself. " It didn't take a genius to realize that Alexander was a new student, much like he realized that this girl was one as well. She seemed troubled however, Alexander pondered the possibility that she had the same difficulty dealing with people he did. On a normal day he would detach himself from the situation and return to his world, but he could relate to her if that was the case. They were both in a new environment surrounded by strangers. It wouldn't hurt to be friendly. " If you'd like, we could search together. " He proposed after a small moment of thought while attempting to portray a friendly smile.

Off the corner of his eye Alexander became aware of a rather comical situation. A girl with pink hair shifted her weight from feet to feet and hurried in his direction. His focus shifted from the girl he was conversing with to this one while trying to figure out how to react. After she sat down he noticed she wasn't wearing any shoes, odd. "Are you okay? " He asked, not out of genuine concern however. She was obviously fine, but he didn't know how to react. That question was the first thing that came to his mind.

"You can't keep it, but you can spend it.
Once you've lost it, you can never get it back."

(( O.O.C. Think I done goof'd here. Had a harder time writing this than I usually do. Douchebag brain. ))

Alice Silvermaid

Jaded_Fae_Witch

Dapper Prophet

7,950 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Cassandra Nightshade

Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet.

User Image

Ignoring everyone for a moment she focused on her now red feet she sat down on the back rest of the bench her feet on the wooden seat she raised her hands like a gymnast sticking the landing "All is well!" she announced happily. Then noticing her situation she looked from the girl to the boy her imagination making up the difference she searched for her shoes so she could be out of their way. "O-Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt or anything!" She waived her arms around wildly.

But her shoes weren't in her hand where she thought they'd be. She looked over towards where she had been walking and saw her shoes on the other side of the courtyard. Wincing at the thought of having to walk on her burned feet. By her knowledge she knew that the stinging would stop after a while but in her mind she was already in an awkward situation.

TrustyPatches

Jaded_Fae_Witch

User Image
I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

Magical Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
User Image
What a nice day..

Lucie Osukura
@I don't fear the dark..

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
LOCATION Campus Grounds
ENTOURAGEN/A

Lucie was sitting in the back of a fabricated leather seat of a white sedan, her shoulder rested on the lip of the door and her head rested on that same hand. The car trip was overly long and the dark girl was already getting one of her headaches that seemed to happen every now and again, she rubbed her temples gently with her other hand, and then car came to a halt. Because of this sudden halt it made her shoulder slip off the lip of the door, Lucie could only just groan quietly as she pushed open the car door open and headed towards the trunk of the white sedan, also observing her surroundings as well.

The man in the driver's seat, or otherwise known as Lucie's father pressed the trunk opener and the trunk popped out of the lock, pushing it up the teen girl found her dull grey suitcase lying on its side. Lucie pulled out her luggage out of trunk and onto the soft moist grass, mostly clothing and miscellaneous stuff was packed into it but most importantly her medicine. Medication that she would use if she were get her almost daily occurrence of bad headache's or nausea, at this point Lucie would have to use it soon. "Good-bye Lucie" her father called out, "Bye dad" Lucie said briskly rubbing her temples once again, the father just smiled and the drove off into the distance leaving her daughter at the edge of the forest.

After what felt like an eternity, Lucie finally made it out of the forest and emerged into a clearing, and in the middle was the school, never had the dark hair girl had seen a school this large before. Taking her first steps onto the campus grounds she noticed a muddy shoe laying the hot cement Who just leaves their shoe on the ground.. looking ahead the teen noticed a group of people, a boy, and two girls. One of them who was literally pale white and had crimsons eyes, the boy blonde haired nothing out of the ordinary, and their was a pink hair girl who was bare footed but had a shoe seemingly identical with her. Lucie wasn't one who socialized as much, but the least she could do is give the girl her shoe back, so she bended down picking the muddy shoe by one of its dry lace. Walking up the to trio she presented the muddy shoe to the pink haired girl, "I believe this belongs to you" Lucie said a bit awkwardly.

I'm afraid what lurks in the dark...

Out.Of.Complaints: Just like with Alice, cassie hasn't put up my profile yet either, but had accepted me as well :3 Apologizing ahead if I dont post for the rest of the day, I'm a little bit in trouble ;v♔

Alice Silvermaid

Anxious Shapeshifter

(( All profiles should be up now. As always, let me know about any errors in info. This pure OOC post made me think of making an OOC thread. I'll put a poll up <u> ))

Friendly Friend

User Image

Kisha Farlow

Kisha's eyes widened as Rodo told her of his near-death (though it sounded more like an actual death to her, then miraculous revival) experience. What the heck was the boy doing that led to him nearly using up all his magic?

Well, if she knew boys at all, he probably nearly killed himself trying to impress a girl or messing around or something. With this thought, she relaxed back into her nonchalant stance. At least that's what she could see herself doing... she HAD nearly burned down an entire club on the people present in a contest of 'who is better?'.

Wait a second...

Rodo has a girlfriend? Kisha glanced around, as if expecting the girl to be summoned by her thoughts and appear suddenly. However, the two remained a company of two, and Kisha crossed her arms, tilting her head at the winged boy. "Is your girlfriend sleeping in today? I'd expect lovebirds to be together all the time." The brunette's tone was not snarky or anything, just matter-of-fact. That's all she's seen of couples throughout her life, anyway, especially her parents... those two old dodders might as well had conceived a library of old dusty tomes as their children and spent every waking moment caring for them. In this case, 'caring' was equivalent to 'reading thoroughly.'

"I was always curious what your parents would have thought of you playing with fire."

Kisha felt a small blush grow on her cheeks at this, and she glanced moodily away for a moment as she remembered how disappointed her parents were when she had failed to manipulate any of the elements they put before her... well, they did refrain from asking her to mess with fire. Perhaps she would have discovered her gift a lot sooner if they had at least asked her to light a candle with magic; it would have saved her years of having to deal with their disappointed looks. This thought took place in only a span of a moment, and Kisha had recovered quickly, grinning a little evilly at Rodo.

"Well... I dunno about other parents think, but mine were pretty darned excited to see me set an archery club ablaze. That's when I first learned I could do this with fire anyway..."

Companions : Rodo

[[ I think an OOC thread is a must for any roleplay, but you should do any important OOC announcements in here to make sure everyone sees it ]]

Riku Yomiko

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces