Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Currently Day 3: Day] Time Skip (over classes) to Day 3: Night?

Yes 0.63636363636364 63.6% [ 7 ]
No 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58 59 > >>

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Oswin ★ ★ Sawade

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬

User Image

We can make the sun shine in the moon light

Oswin chuckled at Alois' playful remark, before pressing his stack of papers tightly to his chest. He knew that he still had to take the large stack to his roommate - Mr....Fremere was it? The blonde wasn't looking forward to it in the least. No one would be pleased to have a stack of papers delivered to them late at night. He just hoped that the other wouldn't throw the entire stack at him and then in return he'd be presented with an entire night of grading and no sleep. "Ah, I don't think I'd mind having a nice piece of chalk to keep me company once in a while..." His voice suddenly sounded tired, and more strained.

"That was no problem, honestly. I had fun, and besides - it's always better than being alone...ah! Not to say that you're boring or anything. I...I suppose that I should thank you as well." He pressed the stack of papers to his face in mild embarrassment. Sometimes Oswin's words didn't come out exactly right. "Um, anyways. I'd have to agree with you. This year seems to be off to a decent start, aside from all this grading of course~" He grinned down at the boy. "You should get some sleep..." He spoke firmly, yet still with his usual kind undertone. Before giving Alois a chance to respond and stall his sleeping further, he started to head down the hall, knowing that students needed their rest. "Sleep well~"

We can make the grey clouds to the blue skies

✔ Where am I : : Hallways
✔ Who am I with : :

► OOC ::

Bananazilly

Feral Kitten

: :LewcasFré meré : :

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂
]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂▂ ☾ ☾

User Image

Bzzt. There came a vibration against the mattress of Lewcas Frèmerè, it caused him to stir silently against the surface of the bed as he groggily tugged the covers over his head, groaning all the while as the vibrations continued. Bzzt. A hand clamped down over a phone that sat at the edge of the male's bed, whapping it as if the alarm on a cell phone would cease the same as it would any ol' alarm clock, unfortunately the reverberating along the memory foamed mattress was still occuring. "Alright, I'm up already, damn." Irritation seethed from the poor man's lips as he gently flipped open the ceullular device, clicking off of the abhorred alarm clock before checking the time and realising that he had already slept in longer than he intended to.

"Lewcas, are you up yet? You'll be late if you don't hurry up." A female voice rang from down the stairwell, cooing at him as Lewcas finally managed to sit upright in the bed with a hand running drowsily through multi-coloured locks of violet and pale pink, a few of them strewn messily atop his head as he combed through them with ease. "I am up. I'll be down in a moment." He countered in response to the woman's nagging voice as he swung both legs over the side of his mattress before hopping down, dragging himself in a dazed state over to his wardrobe to begin packing up appropriate attire.

The entirity of his wardrobe consisted mainly of dress suits that resembled the violet colour of his hair and if they weren't some sort of violet colour, then they were usually about as black as a night sky without moonlight. His arms wrapped around a quantity of them, scooping them out from drawers and shoving them improperly into the suitcase without worry of damaging the fabric to them. Aside from the suits, he managed to pack a few pairs of dress shoes, each of them resembling the colour of a black furred cat, piling them neatly into the luggage just beside the suits he had packed away. Upon finishing his packing, he happened to keep a single suit out for himself, quickly changing into the new wardrobe before rushing down the stairwell.

"Lewcas?" He paid no mind to the woman that had addressed him, for he was already late to start at his new job as it stood, he had no time for menial small talk as he rushed out the door. He piled his baggage into a small, pale red convertible before comfortably ushering himself into the driver's seat, plunging the key into the ignition and speeding out from the driveway.

snip, snip, snip. ✂ Time Skip ✂ snip, snip, snip

Lewcas pulled fervently into the parking lot of Oasis Valley, the boarding school that he reluctantly agree to teach at, even though when offered the job it was stated that there probably wouldn't be much of a need for his expertise. Basically put, he just ended up being a glorified babysitter that occassionally grades papers, not that he wasn't accustomed to that kind of work, he rarely ever got a teaching job that required extended effort on his part. "Alright. I suppose I should check for where I'll be rooming, first. Might as well put my luggage away." He mumbled the words to himself while unpacking his suitcase from the trunk of the car, wheeling the baggage up to the school with him before enterting the establishment.

Upon stepping inside, Lewcas couldn't help the urge to compare the entirity of the school to the inside of a prestigious hotel, for the hallways dimly lit and lined with patterened carpeting while the walls were painted a luxurious shade that resembled sand, though when the light hit just right it almost resembled an ocean of gold. "How...quaint." The male's brow arched in a quizzical manner before he descended down one of the nearby corridors in search of his dorm room. His eyes were lidded and grew focused on the passing numbers that adorned each door, the surroundings in front of him not being paid much attention to and caused him to bump right into something -- or someone -- for that matter and the two were sent crashing to the ground opposite each other.

"God damn it! He honestly needed to get that habit of cursing under control, especially in situations like these. Lewcas gently cased an appendage agaist his rear, rubbing softly at the tender area before giving a vicarious glare to the person opposite from him, though it was a fleeting feeling of irritance as he noticed papers scattered and strewn everywhere as well as a blonde-haired male that probably had a somewhat stunned impression if not a furious one. Ah, I am so very sorry! He fumbled forward upon his hands and knees, gently scooping up a few of the papers strewn about on the floor, attempting to gather them as quickly as possible to make-up for his flighty disposition only a moment ago. Ah, first day and I'm already making a mess of things. Sounds about right.

⊱ Where am I : : In some blasted hallway.
⊱ Who am I with : : Some guy.

♦ OOC :: 8D
The Bratty Prince

Aged Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image
·.·´¯`·)» Αxℓє Ϻαѕση «(·´¯`·.·

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

L o c a t i o n: Axle and Caela's Dorm Room - B5

W i t h: Caela

F e e l i n g: Very happy

OOC: ~

::======>>::======>>

Axle was wondering throughout the entire time he was speaking if she did pity him at all. Because he didn't like to be pitied. If she was doing so, he was kind of foolish to think that telling someone not to pity him would actually work in them not pitying him. Because, if anything, that would cause the person to pity him even him more. So after realizing he had made that mistake, he looked at Caela the entire time to see what she was doing. She had shifted uncomfortably at least a few times during his story. That wasn't so much the problem. Well, it wasn't that big of a problem considering he didn't expect her to stay still during that point. She didn't seem like she wanted to know about him so it was quite obvious that, at first, she would act that way. But the more he seemed to talk, Axle realized that she actually began to listen. That was a first for her, throughout what he's seen from her actions so far. Axle didn't want to jump to any conclusions and he couldn't read her mind so he couldn't exactly tell you what her reaction was from his story. From his background, and since it was "horrible", he figured he at least broke through the first barrier. Because if she did pity him at all, that means she was starting to put concern in him in which she never said she would do since she didn't want to learn about his "character". That fact was kind of adorable and he knew he had done something to effect her. Although he didn't know for sure, until he saw that look in her eyes. That wasn't a look of pity, it was a look of curiosity. It wasn't even normal curiosity. It was fleeting, intense curiosity that made him believe that she genuinely interested in him at that very moment. And like he thought, it quickly faded and she turned to face him, this time, the sincerity of that very moment flowing out from her entire body. She was quite sincere with her movements and he could tell from the movements of her body. Body language was very important to him because he could understand a person better that way. But as she turned to face him, Axle watched her speak to him about herself. He smiled, not at the fact that he had virtually tricked her into doing this but, because she had finally opened up to him.

He listened intensely though, his eyes locked on her eyes the entire time she spoke. Her story was very interesting. And part of the reason she acted the way she did now made complete sense to him from what she was speaking of her past. She did several body movements throughout her entire story, often times using the pillow as some sort of nostalgic escapism, not only from him but also from herself. She didn't want to tell this story. The only reason she was was because he had told her something about himself. Once she was done telling her story, Axle had quite an interesting thought begin to form in his head. He had to form it but when he did, he laid down next to her. He continued to listen to her finish, as she spoke about staying in the room with him. She couldn't trust him with this information? Okay then, but what she didn't realize is that he didn't have any friends either. So who the hell would he tell? Nevertheless, he figured keeping her secret would be quite interesting and it would help them grow closer. After all, he told her all about his past and there was something in that past that happened that he didn't want to her to know. "I'm happy about this, Caela. I'm happy that you shared your past with me even though you didn't have to. I told you about myself but that didn't necessarily give a sort of obligation to tell me about yourself, you know? But you did tell me. And technically, if you think of it that way, you told me on your own. You didn't have to tell me but you did and that's what matters to me." Axle smiled at her, and quickly continued, "And don't say that. Not knowing what your powers are isn't embarrassing. If you want, I can probably help you figure them out, if you want. Since we'd be together all day, I think that would be a pretty good way for me to keep your past or the fact that you don't know your powers yet a secret. And you can keep with yourself the fact that I used to lose control of my powers. Really badly. And I only lose control now if someone hurts someone I care about. At this point, that's you." Axle chuckled a little bit but it wasn't like he was lying. He was quite serious about what he just said. He had no idea why he said but since it was already up in the air, he'd just leave it hang there. "A Nyx, hm? I'm actually interested in what you can do, Caela. I've never heard of your species before. You're the first one of those people that I had actually met. Thanks for letting me know about your past, Caela. I honestly thought you were scared to tell me anything about yourself. Like I'd be one of those guys, who would be like, 'oh damn, your story is boring'. No, I wouldn't do that. I think you're very interesting and I think that the people in your town were fools for kicking you out. But that's not really my place to say is it? Guess not. Well anyway, nevertheless, I like you. So if you'd let me, I want to help you find out what your powers are. We can probably grow closer because of it. I wonder if... you're scared of me. Hanging out with me, that is. I'd be scared of me too. Someone like you, scared someone like me? Oh, shiiit, makes perfect sense. Oh wait, you're not scared of me. Because you said you want to 'stay here with me'. In this room, right? That means you're more interested in me than you led on and also, you wanted me to know about your history. That's why you told me, and that's why you're staying. Because you like me." Axle couldn't stop himself from smiling. "Don't worry, Caela. We'll get along perfectly fine. I promise you, I won't ever hurt you. You just have to agree to let me help you and you help me."

::======>>::======>>

User Image

Anxious Shapeshifter

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxc ᴀ ᴇ ʟ ᴀ xn ᴏ ɪ rxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"If you are not very careful,
Your possessions will possess you."

XXᴅon'т ᴅo ʟove,
XXᴅon'т ᴅo ғrɪenᴅs
XXɪ'ᴍ onʟʏ aғτer sυccess
XXᴅon'т neeᴅ a reʟaтɪonsнɪᴘ
XXɪ'ʟʟ never soғтen ᴍʏ ɢrɪᴘ

"I know exactly what I want
And who I want to be."

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Caela kept her eyes off him for the time being, choosing instead to stare at the pillow. The nicer he was to her, the worse she felt about making the decision to leave without even giving him a chance. Even though she had already decided to stay, she was regretting being such a b***h so early on. He had been making her feel special, and the fact that he was alone was enough to make her feel bad about her actions. It simply wasn't in her to be open with people without reason, and it was so like her to be stubborn, but maybe she'd make an exception. Just with Axle.

She blushed and hid her face deeper into the pillow when he pointed out that he cared about her. She couldn't help thinking he was stupid for saying so, for they had only just met. Worse, the fact that she was getting the idea that he had a thing for her just made her want to mess with him more. But she had to stop. Right?

"
They didn't tell me anything about my power. Like I said, I don't even know if I have one. And hell if I know how yours works. I have no idea how I could help you control it." she bit her lip lightly. "I'm really not worried about you hurting me. You're too nice of a guy to let that happen. But if you want to help me figure this out... I guess I'd really appreciate it. Thanks." she puffed out her cheeks and pulled the pillow close, still not making eye contact with him.

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
"TV taught me how to feel,
Now real life has no appeal."

wнere: Dorm B5
wнo: Axle
mood: A bit flustered
ooc: xx

one тracᴋ ᴍɪɴᴅ,XX
one тracᴋ нearтXX
ɪғ ɪ ғaɪʟ, ɪ'ʟʟ ғaʟʟ aᴘartXX
ᴍᴀʏʙe ɪт ɪs aʟʟ a тesтXX
cause ɪ ғeeʟ ʟɪᴋe ɪ'ᴍ тнe worsтXX
so ɪ aʟwaʏs acт ʟɪᴋe ɪ'ᴍ тнe ʙesтXX

Orion_Uchiha

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Oswin ★ ★ Sawade

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

Oswin hadn't been far from his room when he slowly drifted off in to an unaware state of thinking. His mind had began to dwell on that young boy's special powers, and just how amazing he thought they were. Perhaps they weren't superior in the fact that he could fly, or take someone's life so easily, but it was magical in a kind sort of way. A small smile spread across his face as the memory of the adorable cupcake resurfaced. The sound of an agitated cursing, and a dull pain coming from his rear knocked him straight out of his thoughts and back to the unhappy reality of being knocked on the ground with his grading papers strewn in every which way.

A small, displeased groan left the blondes lips as his hand immediately went to his hip in an attempt to stop the pounding there. Slowly his golden gaze was lifted from the floor and over to the man who was currently on his hands and knees trying to collect the papers. He should have been helping, he should have been fervently apologizing for the mistake of running in to the light haired man, but he wasn't. The blonde stared dumbfounded at the other, mouth slightly agape, and glasses only an inch or so from falling off of his nose. Oswin blinked once, and then blinked again. "I...I'm sorry, I guess I should have been watching where I was going." He chuckled awkwardly, one of his hands moving to gather a few papers that were nearby, though still not moving from his crashing position.

✔ Where am I : : Hallways, not far from my room ;3
✔ Who am I with : : An angry, angry man~

► OOC ::xD

Sweet Baby Buddha

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Avalyn Ava Vega

User Image
I lead the life of a wolf in human skin.

Can you take this lonely girl?
I pick her up from off the ground
'cause theres no pride, to be found

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Ava growled a response when he protested. She let him drink and roll about. She took that time to dip her head in the water, she was sufficient in grooming herself and did so while he attempted at his own self grooming. She drank from the cool water and cleaned her face. When she finished she followed him into the cave and watched him lay down, he had gotten most of it out but, he still missed some parts. She licked the spots he missed and remembered her clothes in the forest not wanting to wake up naked she ran to find them, and his as well. She didn't have to search long, the scent of them as humans was the only human scent near here.

The female wold found the clothes and held them between her teeth as she ran back to the cave. She dropped them nearby and grabbed a quick drink from the stream. She paused seeing the moon and let out a low howl, a somber song calling out to her distant pack, her and Tyler had a pack long ago but, they had all moved on. She missed them as she dropped her head and lay beside Tyler her head under her paws as she slept.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
When you follow sheep around
And no future here, no future
For us in this town

Company:: Tyler
Mood:: free!
Outfit:: x)
ooc::

SuperShinsei

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Vincent Vinny Williams
User Image

Vincent put her bags down and passed her desk he noticed a letter and handed it to her. So her name was Rayne Lux? or was it Nicky?. He decided not to invade her privacy if she wanted to tell him she would, he had learned not to push stories because some should remain untold. He smiled "Well I do a little writing under a pen name of course, ive had a few books published they're in the library if you're interested, lets see, I've learned to speak spanish, Latin and French and as for Activities I like exploring, meeting new people and such" he said smiling. Not many people knew of his days of being an author that is except for the library and a few English teachers who had asked for his autograph.

He lounged on his bed, a tap sounded at the window and he stood "I have 35 siblings, some older some younger, the older ones have moved on save for a few...yes come in quickly now.... but, the younger ones are upstate with a few friends, I mean they arent siblings by blood more of by creation, I created the younger ones and found the older ones and we just became a family of sorts" he finished with a shrug. He looked at Axel and gestured to Nicky "This is Nicky, my very interesting roommate, Nicky this is my friend and little brother Axel" he said smiling. Axel nodded 'Pleasure to meet you m'lady, you look lovely this evening" he said as he kissed her knuckles.

Vincent excused himself and Axel and the two talked by the door for a few minutes, Vinny handed him a sheet of paper with an address and gave him a hug, upon leaving he gave him a couple bags of blood "Take care Axel" he said hugging him. The younger vampire told him to do the same and left. Vinny shut the window and sat down "My apologies for the intrusion I forgot he was coming, so tell me Nicky, Do you have any hobbies, Favorite activies, siblings?" he asked smiling.

Mood:: Happy
Company::Nicky
ooc::
outfit:: xx

Rich Billionaire

14,225 Points
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
User Image

Tyler
Young Blood

Tyler awoke to the wet sensation of Ava cleaning the red patches that still remained he rolled over to make sure she had gotten the blood under his head and then rolled over again. The male wolf let out his own howl after hearing Ava's and when she returned to his side he curled his body pressing it against her and then nudged her side gently before resting his head atop hers.

Closing his eyes Tyler fell asleep next to the only member of his pack that remained by his side.

User Image

Insanity_Amplified

Feral Kitten

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂  ▂
]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂  ▂ ▂   ▂▂ ☾ ☾

User Image

"Oh, no. Do forgive me, this was not any fault of yours! I hadn't been watching where I was going..." Lewcas admitted meekly as he pressed a hand to the back of his head as he clumped the papers he had gathered underneath his folded arm, feeling somewhat embarrassed for having caused this man so much trouble. "I was looking for my dorm room and I managed to get a little distracted. Maybe you could tell me where it is. C5 is the room." He hadn't bothered introducing himself at this point, figuring that it might be the only time he would run into the blonde-haired male. 

Lewcas gently extended the papers out toward the male with a curt smile, trying his best to not come off as embarrassed as he'd began to feel, something that was rather unusual for Lewcas considering his demonic instincts usually called for selfish acts. There was just something about the helpless look on this man's face that caused a pang of guilt to stir and unfortunately roused him to his current state of righteous and moral actions. "Guh." Pupils rolled lightly as he groaned to no one in particular, now silently cursing himself inside of his mind.

♦ OOC ::  
The Bratty Prince

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Oswin ★ ★ Sawade

User Image

Oswin felt the sudden urge to interrupt the other man, and assure him that he hadn't been paying any attention to his surroundings either, though he stayed quiet for courtesy sake. His golden eyes flitted around the floor, as he rose to his knees to reach for papers, before neatly stacking them in his hands. "I didn't expect to run in to someone so easily. I wasn't paying much attention either, truth be told." He smiled softly at the other, hoping that the man wouldn't be angry. Hearing the other continue on about where he was headed caused Oswin's mouth to fall open in slight shock.

The blonde blinked through his disarrayed glasses as he used one hand to point to his own chest. "...C..C5? Well that's my room as well." He mumbled quietly, tilting his head in slight shock as his eyes turned to the papers that the other had collected. "I'm afraid you passed the room though - I was actually just heading there." Finally, Oswin stood, dusting his pants slightly, before offering a hand to the other. "Let me take you there? It'll be my pathetic attempt at an apology?"

✔ Where am I : : Hallways
✔ Who am I with : : Stranger~

Sweet Baby Buddha

Feral Kitten

User Image

I passed it..? Lewcas cursed his flighty disposition, mumbling underneath his breath for a moment before noticing that a hand had been out-stretched toward him by the blonde-haired male. "Is that so? There is no need to do so as an apology, but it would be much appreciated." He gently reached a hand out, placing the clawed appendage in the male's own without any shame of the demonic characteristics he possessed in his outer appearance. 

"So, do you teach here as well?" He gestures to the papers that he'd helped the other pick up, noting that they seemed to all be graded test and homework pieces, though this male didn't seem to look as though he were a teacher. His short stature and young features made him seem more like a student than anything else, though a student and a teacher couldn't possibly be rooming together, therefore his intuition must be right. Forgive me. Where are my manners? My name is Lewcas Frèmerè and it is a pleasure to meet you." Lips tugged upward into a devious grin, a grin usually marked by mischief being on the mind or in resemblance of a scheming imp, unfortunately that was just the way he smiled. Even if he wasn't scheming, so it was quite the misleading expression and hoped the other wouldn't take it the wrong way.

The Bratty Prince

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Oswin ★ ★ Sawade

User Image

Oswin almost flinched when abnormally sharp claws met his hand, but held back in an attempt to be polite. It wasn't that he was disgusted, but rather he hadn't expected the other man to be inhuman. He met the man's dubious looking smirk with his own comforting smile, hoping that there weren't any negative intentions behind the other. "Yes, only by a few feet actually." He tilted his head, as if to angle behind Lewcas to the room just behind them a few feet away. The blonde started to take a few steps forward, and halted suddenly at the door before turning to face the pale pink haired man behind him.

"Yes, well..sort of. I'm sure you're aware of this schools...special exception. I'm actually more of an assistant teacher. Just finished college actually~" A faint blush cascaded across his neutral complexions. He'd hope that the other wouldn't give him much trouble about being so new on the field. His hand came up to ruffle his own golden locks slightly, before it shifted to attempt pulling out a key. "It's really nice to meet you Lewcas...I'm Oswin." His smile slowly faded, as his eyes met the others in an almost curious manner.

✔ Where am I : : Hallway / dorm room
✔ Who am I with : : Lewcas~

Sweet Baby Buddha

Feral Kitten

User Image

"Ah, so you're a bit of a newbie in the field of teaching?" Lewcas' grin gradually dulled to a wry smirk that helped emphasize on the fact that he was teasing the young male, hopefully he wouldn't take strong offense to it. "Oswin, huh? What a unique name." He debated his wording carefully upon that statement, though his thoughts on the matter remained the same: it was truly a strange name. 

"So, what exactly do you happen to be? Of course you may have noticed the clawed appendages I possess, for I am a demon." He tipped his head back as he awaited for the door to unlatch and swing free, he'd been personally dying to get some shut-eye or at least to lie down for a moment or two. He took a moment to eye the young man curiously, examining the ruffles of his hair and the glasses that seemed to often slip down the bridge of his nose, he seemed like any a-typical college graduate and Lewcas personally wasn't at ease with his observation. 

⊱ Who am I with : : Oswin.

The Bratty Prince

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Oswin ★ ★ Sawade

User Image

Oswin's hands shook as intimidation started to set in as the other male slightly took a mocking tone towards the other about being new to teaching. Though, he had to remind himself that the slight tease wasn't totally unforgivable - and not as bad as he had experienced recently either. Finally his fingers decided to work properly, and the door slowly eased open revealing a room that was probably as lavish as the rest of the school. A small smile tugged at the blonde lips as he stepped aside, allowing Lewcas to enter first our of consideration.

"Yeah, my name can be a bit weird...I get that reaction a lot..." A nervous chuckle left his lips, but the humor didn't quite reach his eyes. It wasn't totally truth to say that he was used to the reactions he often going, but they still irked him to the point of feeling a slight tug at his heart. When he was a child, he was teased relentlessly for it, and grew to eventually resent it. "So a demon huh?" Oswin followed after Lewcas smiling at the others back. "That's interesting. I don't know much about other races, so feel free to explain all about it if you'd like. I'm human of course...normal, dull boring human." His grin stretched, almost showing off his perfectly pearled teeth. "I hope you don't mind, but I took this bed." He ushered to the bed that was to the left of them.

✔ Where am I : : Our rooom~
✔ Who am I with : : Lewcas

Sweet Baby Buddha

Feral Kitten

User Image

As Lewcas stepped into the room he noticed that Oswin's laughter had a bit of a nervous undertone to it and his expression seemed to convey somewhat of an offended look. "Do not take that the wrong way. Your name is a bit strange, but that's not to say that it isn't a charming one." He settled a hand atop the male's head in a comforting manner, much like the way an adult would with a child, giving a light ruffle to his mass of blonde locks while offering a curt smile. "There isn't much to say about demons. We're greedy, selfish and quite vain. Not very admirable qualities."

Lewcas slowly wheeled in his luggage, setting it beside his bed before sitting upon the edge of the mattress, hands pressing behind him as he leaned back. "Humans aren't all that bad. They just seem far too fickle." He scrubbed a clawed appendage over his features before gently trailing down, undoing the small ribbon adorned to his suit just before unbuttoning the shirt and tossing it with ease onto the floor. He certainly had no shame, that's for sure.

⊱ Where am I : : Dorm.
⊱ Who am I with : : Oswin.

The Bratty Prince

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items