Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

PyroVampyre
xlostxsoulx
PyroVampyre
xlostxsoulx
(*holds out midol towards sabrina. your mean...you need more than two. *pours whole bottle into her hand.*)She hit the ground with her sword. "Come on."she said. "I am ready to block."

(*throws midol in amanda's face* b***h >.< wink "Have it your way." With great speed she rushes up to Kiki and slashes at her torso, then disappears out of sight. "Catch me if you can. Hahahaha."

Stands there. "may there be no blood shed." she says as her torso heals. "She puts her sword away and leans agianst the wall. "She ran." she whispered.

Appears in front of Kiki with her sword to her neck. "Hardly....The element of surprise is a must have skill."

"It isn't a skill you have. you ran." she said kicking her in the torso knocking her to the ground. "I dont need a sword to harm you." she said holding her wrists so tight that the sword fell from her hand. "No dagger ethier she said takeing her hand off her wrist and pushing it behind her. The the dagger flew out from its hidden place. "Cool. Huh?" she said grabbing her wrist agian.
((Bit overpowered or what? o.o))

Dapper Dabbler

HashaQ
((Bit overpowered or what? o.o))

(no just a bit over angered)
((ohh... right... o.o))

Dapper Dabbler

Im gonna go if sabrina doesnt replie.
xlostxsoulx
PyroVampyre
xlostxsoulx
PyroVampyre
xlostxsoulx
(*holds out midol towards sabrina. your mean...you need more than two. *pours whole bottle into her hand.*)She hit the ground with her sword. "Come on."she said. "I am ready to block."

(*throws midol in amanda's face* b***h >.< wink "Have it your way." With great speed she rushes up to Kiki and slashes at her torso, then disappears out of sight. "Catch me if you can. Hahahaha."

Stands there. "may there be no blood shed." she says as her torso heals. "She puts her sword away and leans agianst the wall. "She ran." she whispered.

Appears in front of Kiki with her sword to her neck. "Hardly....The element of surprise is a must have skill."

"It isn't a skill you have. you ran." she said kicking her in the torso knocking her to the ground. "I dont need a sword to harm you." she said holding her wrists so tight that the sword fell from her hand. "No dagger ethier she said takeing her hand off her wrist and pushing it behind her. The the dagger flew out from its hidden place. "Cool. Huh?" she said grabbing her wrist agian.

"Yeah, sure is." Lifts up her legs and kicks Kiki in the chest hard, knocking the wind out of her and pulling herself out of her grasp, landing a few feet away. "Too bad I got out of that so easily." Holds out her hands to the ground and uproots millions of blades of grass. "Let's see if you can dodge this." Snaps her fingers and the grass becomes as sharp as her sword, and throws her hands in front of her making them all speed toward Kiki.
(sry i took so long, had to do something)

Dapper Dabbler

PyroVampyre
xlostxsoulx
PyroVampyre
xlostxsoulx
PyroVampyre
xlostxsoulx

"Yeah, sure is." Lifts up her legs and kicks Kiki in the chest hard, knocking the wind out of her and pulling herself out of her grasp, landing a few feet away. "Too bad I got out of that so easily." Holds out her hands to the ground and uproots millions of blades of grass. "Let's see if you can dodge this." Snaps her fingers and the grass becomes as sharp as her sword, and throws her hands in front of her making them all speed toward Kiki.

She puts her hands in front of her face makeing the white light glow bright. She takes her arms away from her face and makes the swords in to butterflys. (no no popeyes chicken!) Come on!
"How girly..." She said plainly. She noticed that Kiki was still up against that wall and held her hands out, pulling down forcively making it crumble on top of her.

Dapper Dabbler

So? she said walking away from the crumbled wall.
((Ok, I'll return somewhen... razz ))
* wakes up from her long a** nap* Where the hell did everyone go!!?? *goes to the swimming pool downstairs and strips herself of her blasted clothing. She then jumps into the very cold, n****e popping water. She get's out again and heads for the diving board. The high one. smile As she jumps from the 40 foot diving board she does an olympic worthy flip and lands with hardly a splash behind her.*
xlostxsoulx
So? she said walking away from the crumbled wall.

>.< "Don't you know when to die?" She said angrily. She charged at Kiki and thrust her dagger right in her chest, twisting it while it was still in her body to cause more pain. She pulled out her sword and watched her fall to the ground, then kicked her in the stomach a couple times just to let out her anger. "Stupid...." She then walks back into the school and into her dorm, sitting on her bed and cleaning the fresh blood off her sword.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff