Welcome to Gaia! ::

well im new this year but ive been here for about 2 months or so , so ive figured out where everything is. Were do u come from?
Name: Duragon C. Mikado
Grade:11
Powers:Fire,Dark,and psychic
About:He was sent here to learn......
Appearance: Avitar
Personality biggrin ark.....Mean
DetermindGopher
well im new this year but ive been here for about 2 months or so , so ive figured out where everything is. Were do u come from?
"I'm from Kyoto,Japan,"he said."You?"
Im from Grenoble, France which y i came so early, its a long trip. Wat kind of powers do u have?
Duragon leaned against the wall and noticed the two people discussing about their powers. "Don't trust anyone......,"he said to Ran in his head.
Duragon (Samurai)
Duragon leaned against the wall and noticed the two people discussing about their powers. "Don't trust anyone......,"he said to Ran in his head.
*Ran looked at Duragon."Why should I listen to you?"he asked him telepathically.
~notices a person leaning on a wall and gets nervous and slowley begins to walk quicker but then reminds herself about wat she wanted to change about her life and slowes down again smiling faintly~
DetermindGopher
~notices a person leaning on a wall and gets nervous and slowley begins to walk quicker but then reminds herself about wat she wanted to change about her life and slowes down again smiling faintly~
"She's paranoid,"he thought.
~remebers her best friend at home then purks up abit~ So.. y were u sent here?
DetermindGopher
~remebers her best friend at home then purks up abit~ So.. y were u sent here?
*He snapped out of his trance*"I wanted to learn,"he said quietly."There's no other reason why you are at school,but to learn."
Duragon (Samurai)
DetermindGopher

*Marrena came out of behind the corner and smiled as she walked past him, while heading for the library*
true but some ppl leave for other reasons like i met this girl on the first day hoo left bc she didnt like not being able to use her powers without getting stared at
i just remebered it might be quicker if i teleported us there but if u wanna walk we can
Marrena
Duragon (Samurai)
DetermindGopher

*Marrena came out of behind the corner and smiled as she walked past him, while heading for the library*
*He looked at her and followed her.*"Hello,"he said."I'm Duragon,and you?"
DetermindGopher
i just remebered it might be quicker if i teleported us there but if u wanna walk we can
"I'll walk.....You can teleport anywhere,"he said as he smiled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff