Welcome to Gaia! ::

FlameJet
QuickSilver835
FlameJet
QuickSilver835
Taio
*aimlessly wandering* Hmmm... this isn't too bad.
looks over at him then turns back to Jet "what about that old willow?" She points to a large willow tree a few yards away then looks at him quizzically

uh sure *says still blushing a bit and walks over to the willow with her*
She climbs up into the tree and lays down along a branch looking down at him smiling "what song?"

uh I don't really know *sits under the tree*
Shrugs and sits up straight, puts her flute to her mouth then blows into it. Then she starts to play Declaration and Dance

TechiNerd_21's Husband

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
QuickSilver835
FlameJet
QuickSilver835
FlameJet
QuickSilver835
Taio
*aimlessly wandering* Hmmm... this isn't too bad.
looks over at him then turns back to Jet "what about that old willow?" She points to a large willow tree a few yards away then looks at him quizzically

uh sure *says still blushing a bit and walks over to the willow with her*
She climbs up into the tree and lays down along a branch looking down at him smiling "what song?"

uh I don't really know *sits under the tree*
Shrugs and sits up straight, puts her flute to her mouth then blows into it. Then she starts to plat Declaration and Dance

*quickly catches onto the tune and plays along with her*
*walks into her room room, A2 and puts her stuff down and begins to put it in her closet and dresser*
Name biggrin amon
sex:male
Demon:shadow
room number:202
Walks in with a cloud of dust behind him as he closed the door*man where is everyone*looks around the place and starts to walk around*
*puts all her stuff away *

TechiNerd_21's Husband

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
*Jet sits in his room and plays his guitar with the door open*
*leaves her room and goes to explore*

((ill be on around 6 later...fma tonight!! YEY!))
Name:Ookami
Appearance: User Image
Demon:Wolf
Room#:4
Pets:A dragon by the name of Yami,that can change his size from a the size of a lizard to a griffin
((I'll post later,ok?))

TechiNerd_21's Husband

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
*sits in his room with the door open playing guitar his amp cranked so loud its bound to break a couple windows*
*decides to leave the room and go exploring*
Ookami runs to his first period class,biology,stumbling and gasping."No,I'm late again!"
*Is already in class and sees a guy just getting in*
"Sorry,Mr. James,I have to do something before I come here."Ookami walked slowly to his seat next to Sakura after a nod from Mr. James.
*The teacher gave them an assiment to read pages 4-16. Then their homework which were to summerize what the had just read.*I hate biology... *she mummbled to herself.The bell was about to ring*
Ookami sighed with relief, for he already knew much about the subject. He finished his summary quickly as the bell rang.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff