Welcome to Gaia! ::

(sry i g2g ill bbl soon ok bye)
Tempest made her way up the large steps holding her dress at the front and keeping one hand to glide along the banister.
As she reached the top hall she walked towards her room, she had a party room, enough for four, but some of it was taken up with her office.

Pusing open the door and locking it lightly behind her she walked over to her desk and picked up small sheets of applications and files and sat at a red chair behind the desk.
"So much to do." she whispered and placed her head in her hands and pushed back her hair.
He had reached the door tot he main drama room pushing it lightly before he slipped in. None of the studnet's were here yet, good he needed some time.

He paused afew feet away from her there unbuttoning his shirt before removing it, the small disk int he middle of hsi chest glowed a gently golden misy, He tryed his best to look over his shoulder at the boeny spine siutcking out of his back before notcing the small boned tail waving back and worth, it seemed to have rippped a hole threw the bottom of his pant,s like under his small kilt like skirt. The spine was covered in small spikes as a long spike was loacted at the center of each virtabare.

"I wonder what gainning now" He said remembering with the elf like ears he could hear better, now with a bone spine and boney tail, waht the hell was it going to be used for?
Tempest was scanning through paper, it was strange the number of different applicants backgrounds, most weren't even from France and she thought for a moment before closing her eyes and sitting back.
"She had once travveled but had found her home country the best to live in, finding that vampires were having hard lifes on the streets she opened a special manor, were they began to look after young vampires and house for them too. THen they began to teach them.

((Eating meh toast lol))
His hand moved over the spikes the surface was rough and dull but the point was sharp, as his finger easily opened up a wound when he mvoed over it. His hand moved over the tail looking over it chkecing for any cracks of what not.

Though changes happen rarely, it was best the changes did not limit yourself and were in best of condition, weather you wanted them or not..
Survival was hard to organise, there was a lot of work to be done, getting stories, organising meetings, music the lot.
There was also getting the teachers organised, making sure that pupils wouldn't miss it or go to class.
With the weather like this she was afriad that a technical fault would happen, being her luck and curse of starting the term again.
Lightning flashed, revealing a lone figure standing by the driveway. On one hand she held an open black umbrella and on another she was carrying a big brown suitcase. Thunder boomed as she spoke in a hushed tone, "The Blood Rouge Manor. So this is the place that he told me about." A small smile made its way to her pale face, "I'm one step closer, finally."

The figure walked slowly towards the manor doors, closed her umbrella, and positioned her hand to a knocking position. She paused. Lowering her hand, she opened the doors, entered the manor, and closed the doors without making too much noise to announce her presence...
Nikola Katherina Chancel stood out in the rain, which was trikling down the folds of her cloak. She sneezed and moved her hand to rest on the sword hilt. Her green eyes glittered in the flashes of lightning. From those eyes, she gazed upon her new home. 3 months of being a vampire had taught her hardly anything. She picked up the leather satchel at her feet and swung it over her shoulder. Picking up the damp leather suitcase she gazed intently at the school. She saw a shadow in the window (lady rouge) and quickly moved toward the door...
Once done reading LOTR goes to look around the rest of the school, after a while wandering from empty corridors, she finally notices a light on in a classroom, as she walks towards the lit room she notices it is one of the Drama rooms, "Good, I've found at least one of the classrooms I'll need to get to." she whispers to herself, she pokes her head round the door to see if the teacher or other students are there.
Nikola pushed open the door and stood, dripping wet puddles onto the hall floor. She pushed lank pieces of hair away from her face. She looked around, curious at the surroundings. She shook water from her cloak, revealing the sword that hung at her waist. It was a doubled handed sword, with a silver hilt set with a black stone. She notices another student further down the corridor, who had just stuck her head through the door.
"hello?" she called softly.

Alien Gawker

((Glad you all like the banner, lol))

The sound of a roaring motorbike came to a low purr as Teirone, a light hearted yet tough girl stopped just in front of the gate, she took of the black helmet that sheilded her unpainted face and let her strawberry bloond hair fall onto her leather covered shoulders.

"So this is where my prison sentace starts" She sighed putting the helmet back on and letting the roar start again, as she sped up the dive, her long leather coat blowing back in the wind and showing her white, slightly thrilly tank top and light blue jeans.

She pulled up outside and sighed taking the helmet off for the final time
"Well at least I've got some good classes" She said her spirits lifting as she kicked the kickstand into place and jumped off the bike, leaving her helmet on the handle bars, slowly walking through the main doors of the school.
nikki1281
Nikola pushed open the door and stood, dripping wet puddles onto the hall floor. She pushed lank pieces of hair away from her face. She looked around, curious at the surroundings. She shook water from her cloak, revealing the sword that hung at her waist. It was a doubled handed sword, with a silver hilt set with a black stone. She notices another student further down the corridor, who had just stuck her head through the door.
"hello?" she called softly.

Hi, you new like me?
Nikola started with fright as Teirone stepped into the hallway. She backed out of sight into the shadows, leaving a wet trail to her hiding place. She gripped the sword with both hands, her way of staying calm. She nodded quickly at Kala. Afraid to speak.

Alien Gawker

She ran her hand through her hair and looked at the girl, taking her measurments
"Yeah. Lucky me" She said taking a few steps forward and looking at all that was around her
"Man. What did I do to get sent here?"
Seeing another new girl come in goes to introuce herself: "Hi, I'm Kala." The girl in question had a tough look about her, "You don't seem to happy to be here."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff