Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome fellow vampires, I am Lady Tempest Rouge, owner of this School and safe house. I hope this is the place that you will feel home.

I welcome all vampires, whether you are a full vampire, a ghoul or even half vampire,
I have watched the world grow and fall through the wars between our race and others. I have seen how newly made vampires struggle in the world on their own without a master or a friend, finding themselves caught up in the morals of killing their own loved ones.

What ever you believe in we will treat you equally, every vampire has a right to be in this world and all I ask is that you follow my rules and treat every one with good manners and respect. Respect is one of my greatest rules and will be one followed.

Our School and safe house are safe from mortals; no mortal can see this place or even know of its existence. Located in Paris, France you will find that we are secluded in the country side. It was known that the one by the name of Dracula attended these halls.

Well enough of my ramblings I really am quite busy, new students and all. May your stay be welcomed by all in Blood Rouge Manor.
User Image

My Rules will be followed; those not following the rules to begin with will be banned, if you are a student not following the rules you will get a warning, the second time you disobey the rules you will be banned. You all have been warned.
-No Godmoding - I will not tolerate people acting like a God, we all have our weaknesses accept them or be gone.
-No cybering - You should all know this by now.
-Romance is allowed - Yes let love blossom through our halls, we cannot live our immortal life without love. Our hearts may not pump anymore but we still have our feelings.
-No Spamming - I will allocate a place for affiliates, if you would like to affiliate with us please PM me and I will put it up in our affiliates post. Same goes for anything else, advertising, quests etc.
-No killing those in your own school - If you indeed try to kill a single soul who enrols at this school you will be banned and kicked out. I will not tolerate killings.
- Literate posts are most wanted - Please use correct grammar and punctuation, I don't mind the odd spelling mistake or typo.
-Length of Posts - I would like people to type at least four lines minimum, I'm not asking much but please keep the one liners to a minimum. I don't mind how long your post as I like description.
- Application Form - You will need to fill this out whether you want to be a teacher or a student; this will then be PMed to me. I will notify you if you have joined.
-Only Vampires, Half vampire or Ghoul - If your other half to the half vampire is unacceptable I will ask you to change it.

(This is all my rules for the moment, more may be added.)
User Image

What kind of host would I be if I didn't describe to you the rooms and places in this manor. We have no maps of this place because of one reason; if the map was to fall into the hands of a pure mortal they would surely destroy our haven.

User Image
These are our gates in the summer months; they are normally closed and locked by our resident caretaker.
As you walk up the paved driveway you will see two large fields to your left and to your right, this is where events are held in the warmer months. Dances, stalls, fairs etc.
Beyond the fields if where the woods are. These woods are very thick and surround the manor, beyond the forest is a tall iron fence. We don't want mortals getting in.
The path will lead you to a rather large, grand manor, where large red doors await to be knocked. Entering this building will lead you into the manors home, where there is the dormitories upstairs and the dining hall, kitchen and living room downstairs. There is also a games area beneath the house.

Dining Hall & Kitchen
The Dining hall is a large room consisting of several large tables. At one end of he room the staff sit, it is a way of looking out and watching the pupils.
At the other end of the room the pupils sit and it extends to the middle of the room. Most of the student tables are by the windows, where you can look out at the large grounds at the front of the house and watch events if there are any at the time. At night large red and deep purple curtains will be pulled across and the large candle chandelier will be lit with small candles on the tables too.
The kitchen is rather large and is only for staffs who work in there; if there are lessons for cooking then they take place at the other end of the kitchen, out of the way of the staff and cooks while they prepare the food.

Living Room
A rather grand room, large red velvety sofas and black drapes fill the room. Pictures of great ancestors who have been killed by mortals or by the gods hang on the walls and a wide screen television sits at one end for those who are interested in keeping up to date on the world events.

Library/Study
This is a place for students to study, large shelves of books fill each wall, consisting of two floors. Ladders are used to reach the higher shelves. There are no windows in the library but candle lit lights keeping the room at a natural balance.
Students may wish to hire out a book and read it out of the library as long as it is returned when finished.
There a about four computers, they are not the greatest source of information so we only have four, many students prefer the books and legends.

Games Room
Down a flight of stair into the basement, there is a large room, long red and black drapes hang from the walls and lanterns light up the place.
There is snooker and a Pool table, a darts board, a music centre and a games consol with a few games.
Of course there is a limit to the amount of students who enter the room at a time.

Dormitories
As you enter the manor you will see a large staircase in front of you, up the stairs is where the rooms are, the living quarters. To the left as you walk up is the single and double rooms and to the right are the party rooms and a few odd single rooms. Each room has its own bathroom, consisting of a toilet, basin, a shower and a bath. Fresh towels will be placed outside of rooms weekly.

The Back of the Manor Grounds
There is a large field where most sport is taken part on. Sport includes all that mortals play and sometimes in the warmer months there will be a fun day, including fun sports events. To the far right of the field is an indoor swimming pool, in the summer it is open all day so when you have a free period you can take a swim. But in the colder months it is closed and only opened when lessons are taking place.
To the far left of the field is where you walk to the back manor, where lessons will take place.

Back Manor
A two story building, on the ground floor to the right is where the studios for Drama, music and dance.
To the left is where you can find the art, tech work, media and film studies.
Upstairs is where the more academic work is; this includes Maths, English, Foreign Languages, History and Geography.
At the back of the manor is a large hall where meetings will be held, sometimes the class of survival is taught here, a very important subject that every student will attend. This back hall has a glass ceiling where students can observe the skys and not feel enclosed.

Side Manor (Not Open)
The side manor is where students or staff can hire out the hall for a party bash. If you want to celebrate a party, and engagement or a wedding you can hire out the hall. People wanting to hire out the hall will get a buffet, drinks, music and decorations depending on what you are celebrating. Please make all arrangements through me.
User Image

Survival
A class where every student must attend, most staff will be there too, this is to teach those the ways of survival, true stories of survival will be told, re-enactments will be shown and a question and answer round will be offered too. This class takes the place of all other lessons, every time we feel a survival class is needed we will post it up on the notice board. We ask you to keep your eyes open on when this class will happen.

Drama
Lessons on acting, performing arts, will include costume design, make up, re-enactments and play studies. Students are asked to where decent clothing for this subject skirts or tight trousers is a no.

Music
Instruments, looking at notes, will include studying the music of the ancients and mortal works. Bringing together your own music and sound will be some of the tasks involved and even writing your own music. Students are reminded to take along any instrument they have to each lesson, in case you have the chance to use it.

Dance
More artistic, studying mortal dance, ancients dancing and those steps used to summon spirits from a long time ago. Spirits cannot be summoned with out proper equipment so don't even think that you will be able to summon them.
Shows will be rehearsed and shown to the other students. Please students are asked to bring appropriate clothing to class.

Tech work
Just the usual tech studies cooking, textiles, graphics or woodwork. Even though we may be vampires we may still have the same interests in what the mortals have, we just do it differently to them. Please pick one of the techs from above, you are not allowed to take more than one tech. Bring the right equipment to class.

Media & Film studies
These subjects are both separate but they are basically the same as each other. Both will look at the mortals way of looking at vampires, there thoughts on our race. Each will be asked to create there own thing on their race. Film a short film, media a newspaper report or even a documentary. Please bring the right equipment to class.

Maths, English, Foreign Languages, History and Geography.
These classes are all separate.
Foreign languages include Spanish, French, German and Latin. They are all we have at the moment as they are not very popular among students.
History looks at the history of our race and how it started. While geography looks at the world, how it is now and what it was like in the past. Remember to bring the right equipment to class.

Sports
Sport includes a variety of things, don’t choose this if you think you will just be able to swim or play football. This includes every sport through the year, a tough and physical challenge. Most sport is taken outside not inside. If the weather is really bad sport will be played in the back hall.

((Students can pick 5 subjects; remember survival isn't one as it is a must for everyone.))
User Image

All Staff will be treated with respect; they are here to ensure your stay is peaceful. Many will be teaching you so learn there names, they will like you for that.
They are here to help, ask them for advice if you wish.

Headmistress/Teacher of Film Studies - Lady Tempest Rouge (Nerezza Lady)

Deputy Head -

Drama Teacher - Maka Herno
Quote:
Gaia Username: Soban Nabaal
Name: Maka Herno
Age: Age ranges from eailry late B.C. to eaily A.C. Looks to be around the age of 25-30
Race: Anicent Vampire (Part Sun walked)
Appearance: His dark tanned skin, show's his talent of sun walking. Though his is only limited. His dark clothing mostly containing low hanging black leather pants, only each side of the legs is a gap, held together by thin ropes crossed over them making a rather interesting pattern. His shirt is usally never on him, as he enjoys the feel of the wind and the cold against his own cold body. Being in school he wear's a shirt but loosly open, showing much chest. His black leather boots cover the tip of his pant's stopping water entering them.

Long black hair passes his shoulder and end up somewhere around the middle of his back as there are always two long pieces of loose hair hanging over his face. Each one hanging over his cheeks. His eyes are a dull grey, almost to the point they look white. Years of living has shown in his eyes also, giving him that elder look. His ears have become pointed as the change of vampire is similar to most, some have alter changes.
Personality: For a vampie living over eon's and watchng the rise and fall of empires and generations of stupidity. His humour still seems to be intact, as well as his sence of adventure. He enjoy's conversatoin even with complete strangers giving him a rather cheery appeal.
Brief History: Borning during the years of the lord Christ, he has seen many things. The date of his death is actully unknown, even to him. His past from after 200 A.C. Seem's rather blurrish, he remembers the sight of Jesus walking down teh street and people bowing and waving those bloody coconut tree leaves at him and stuff.

Hitler was a real sight to have met, his ratgher nice if your not trying to kill him. Being him for afew years gave Maka a rather interesting view on man kind.

Now as the years seem to slow down and recent events become, shown in more detail then needed. His beginning to think about ending his life for now. His had a good run, but want's someone to carry on his legacy, in a way. Teaching was maybe his best way to d this, giving some childern knowlegde allow them to view life differently, and maybe understand it more.
Type of Room wanted: Any would be fine.
Class wanting to teach: Drama

Music Teacher - Alexander McGaskil
Quote:
Gaia Username: misy_dragon
Name: Alexander McGaskil
but is really 939 yrs old (born 1066)
Race:Half Vampire
Appearance: short black hair. A tunic which is either green or blue. A cloak, which is often left lying around. Carries a sword at his belt. He has grey eyes, and a scar below his left ear.
Personality: Quiet and reserved. A good listener. He likes to sit alone and play either the violin or the piano (usually in the evenings) When he teaches he lets the pupils do what they want, musically wise, listening to them with a musician's ear. But if his opinion is required, he is fair and direct, telling people what they might not want to know (eg, "the music could do with less anger and more confidence. I believe that you can play it, but you cant be bothered" wink
Brief History: Born a half vampire in 1066, Alexander and his parents fled to Scotland to avoid the war between france and england. He grew up there, but during the tudor period, travelled to london and became a member of Henry the 8ths court. He escaped for his life when mary came to the throne and hid away in Italy until the 20th century.. During WWI, he acted as a medic at the front line. but in WWII he stayed in England to act as a member of Bomber Command. Since then, he has avoided conflict, escaping to france after he heard about the school. This is his first year as a teacher.
Type of Room wanted: double/party
Class wanting to teach: Music

((Staff aplications will be placed up here. If you want to be something other than a subject teacher then you can put what position you want in the application. I'll then add it up here.))
User Image

The wonderful students who fill our halls, we hope that you can make friends and share your stories to one another. Students will be given respect along with care, they are here to learn and stay.

Quote:
Gaia Username: Underworld Sinned Child
Name: Sinned
Race: Vampire
Appearance: She has long black curly hair stoping at her hips. She alway have a bunch of flowers in her hair, anytype of flowers or ribons but they are alaways red or black. She height around 5 feets and 3 inches. She have 8 piercings one on both of her eyesbrow, one between her eyes, one on the left of her nose, one her upper lips on the left, one on her lower lips in the middle. Have pale baby blue eyes clear as crystal. She have a scar on both eyes making them look emotionaless, her skin in pale as snow. She is most of the time wearing corset and long skirt. She wear soldier booth or she stays shoeless.
Personality: Silent, discret, invisible and mysterious.
Brief History: She remember waking up in a laboraty with humain making test on her, she rarely speak about her past.
Type of Room wanted: Single bedroom, has a lot of curtains around her bed and windown and as a balcony leading on a view over the cloud. As silk bed sheet and a lot of pellow. Has a hammock at the other side with chandelir around it for her homework/study time.
Classes: Drama, music, tech work, Media & Film studies, English

Quote:
Gaia Username: DreyBloodWrath
Name: Dreyka De Pointe Du Loc
Nickname: Drey
Race: Half Vampire/ Half Human
Appearance: Long flowing black hair, of which had never been cut in his life, and as a vampire, could never be cut shorter. Black and red leather boots, black leather pants with various straps and chains, a black modern t shirt, a black fishnet shirt over it. Black leather gloves, as to keep his cold touch hidden when he would blend with the mortls, black shades to protect his eyes from various lights, pale skin, and various piercings. Piercings consist of a hoop in the center of his lip, a stud in his tongue, thre hoops in his left ear, and various others in less seen places. His face was very feminine.
Personality: Quiet, Gentlemanly, occasionally rude, easily angered, generally stays out of the way.
Brief History: Born in Paris in the year 1706, he was fed upon by a powerful vampire known as Magnus, it was illegal of the elders to pass on the Dark Gift, as such the vampire was destryoed before Drey could be full turned, though Drey's body died, he did not obtain all of the vampire's weaknesses. He was not destroyed by sunlight, but very sensitive to it. And he did not fear silver or water. However, he also did not obtain many of the vampire strengths. While he was much more powerful than the average human, he was very weak physically compared to vampires. He did obtain the ability to feel other's thoughts, including other vampires. He has grown to be very powerful, as was usual for one of his age. He has lost his french accent, but has managed to keep close ties with his old Coven back in the Paris graveyard known as les Innocence.
Type of Room wanted: Single
Classes: (5 only please.) Survival(required) Drama, Dance, English, History, and Sports.

Quote:
Gaia Username: Okira
Name: Celesia
Race: (Vampire/Half vampire) vampire
Appearance: (no "looks like Avi" it's lazy, describe yourself) long red hair that flares out with black tips. purple eyes. long and slender. very pale. very pretty(will draw pic eventually)
Personality: shy, very goth
Brief History: born a vampire and was just sent of to this school
Type of Room wanted: double room
Classes: (5 only please.) Drama, Dance, Foreign Languages, Music, English

Quote:
Gaia Username: Kyre Flesh
Name: Sand
Race: half vampire
Appearance: hair red like fresh blood.... eyes dark brown like the earth which in she sleeps...short and slim
Personality: wants to be loved desperately, acts like cat, walks the paths familiar only to her, she’s very stubborn, she like to live a lonely life, but she misses a partner.
Brief History: she was born in 1982, her father was a vampire liked by his very own, her mother hidden the baby in Europe, but her husband enemies killed her, and changed her baby girl into vampire. I lived my mortal life for 22 years, now I’m a vampire in search for revenge.
Type of Room wanted: double
Classes: French Drama Dance Media & Film studies Tech work

Quote:
Gaia Username: The Nafleky
Name: Naf Blakwave
Race: Aguatic
Appearance: Her hair shimmers with it's dark hues of blue. The back sticks out in all directions wildly even getting into her face. Her eyes still pierce through though a bloody red orange. Her skin has a light tan that shows off a long scar going from above her right eye to below her left one on the middle of the cheek. The hair also barely covers her fin ears which stand where typically human ears would be. Also scale can be seen creeping out from her back to the lower back of her jawline and along the back of her neck.
Her shirt is black and militray like with three blue stripe (in a fading descent) over her left breast pocket. There are two more pockets on the shirt one over the right breast, and the other on the left sleeve. Her pants are cargo style with a camo like print in dark blue. There's a black stripe running down the sides two keep the black in movement throughout the outfit. She also wears a pair of black sturdy boots, which seem very out of place when she's using water and ice attacks. Also she wears a pair of googles around her neck and typically carries around a black messenger style bag.
Personality: She has a bit of a temper that gets in her way of her mentality. Though usually she keeps quite and to herself, words are something that is not of her forte. Typically one of the shadows sometimes she could be living with a person and they wouldn't even know until she directed their intention intentially. As a person of few words this leads to her having not much known of her since: One- she is barely even noticed and two- no one ever hears her say that much unless it's an insult.
Brief History: Naf's main past is not known, since no ever really noticed where she was unless there was a breif violent episode. All of her likfe though people noticed her intrest in the history of vampires, how they lived and such. When she heard of a school of vampires that had a class she tried to enroll but was not accepted. Since she was an aguatic they turned her away sending her back to the watery pits she was birthed from.
This brief episode sent her off the deep end. Slowly she began to plot her revenge against the school so that all would pay. Every student that made it into the school, all the teachers, everyone. Her plan was simple : Kill everyone, get some books, spend the rest of her time reading about vampire history....First though she had to strike....
Weapon: Drakire's Scythe (Flometal Scythe of Drakire)
Des: The scythe as a flowmetal blade which has the ability to change form from scythe to an axe, spear, or even a gauntlet and shield. The flometal seems to have a mind of it's own and sometimes gets reactive if she's to rough on it.
The shape of the blade is large and on the top of a rod shimmering in blue and silvers. There's an orange band that holds the blade to a rod but seems to mold with the blade even when it changes. The rod itself is reaper style having two handles sticking out for her to grasp just in case and then has pointed edges.
Type of Room wanted: Single
Classes: German, Spainish, Tech, Media & Film, History

Quote:
Gaia Username: Lensa
Name: Lensa
Age: 18 at end of mortal life. been about a month since then... i think
Race: vampire
Appearance: pinkish-red hair down past her shoulders, deep pink eyes full of hope that mine she might learn of what she has become. the same skirt and tank she was wearing on the last day of her mortal life, she'd change but doesn't know where she is and is living in ditch.
Personality: quiet, lonely, afraid, wants to be loved desperately.
Brief History: the last thing she remembers is coming home from work. then she woke up in an almost empty town all alone. she's not sure what has happened to her. but she has new powers that she doesn't know how to use.
Type of Room wanted:double
Classes: dance, graphics, history, spanish, english.

Quote:
Gaia Username: RavenflowDDT
Name: Blake Blackblood
Appearance: Semi-Long shaggy Purple hair, Dark Green eyes, 6'2, 162 lbs, Lanky
Personality: It depends on his surroundings. He can be easy going and happy one second, and extremely paranoid and morbid the next

Brief History: He was born in the town of Winchester. Four years after his birth, the town was flattened by the neighboring kingdom's army. Ever since then, he had been a drifter. He was born into the Blackblood Clan, whose members were born human, but upon their death, are immediately turned into vampire's via blood defects. He met his human death 17 days after his 14th birthday, in a van explosion caused by a group of 4 attacking vampires, on his way to the next city on the map. Blake eventually made his way to the school, hoping to find a place to further his education and seek shelter from his past

Type of Room wanted:Single please

Classes: Media Studies, Film Studies, History, Music, Math

Quote:
Gaia Username: DeathCards
Name: Shi Ryuu

Appearance: Shi has Black hair with purple streaks. When in a high ponytail it goes a little past his shoulder. He has Purple eyes. When he's upset or felling lonly his eyes turn blue. His height is around 4' 11"

Personality: Shi is really shy. If you know him he can talk your head off. He can be a big party animal.... he HATES being alone.

Brief History: As his maid told him, his mother and father were extremly rich. They had a lot of money. His mother died when he was born. His father had left so he could go get a video camera. He never came back to the hospitle because someone he worked with, a mortal, had killed him. Shi never knew what his parents were like. He had a best friend that was always there for him but he found out his uncle was paying the boy to be friends with Shi. Shi's caretaker mentioned this school to him.

Type of Room wanted: Double.
Classes: Drama, Music, History, Dance, English.

Quote:
Gaia Username: Dark_pegasus
Name: William O
Race: (Half-Vampire)

Appearance: my pic is on (www.xanga.com/HybridVamp)

Personality: kind but arrogant at timesbut not with out proper reason of couse (im still young)

Brief History: i have just recently been truned and seek answers to what i am i had wierd powers before the change into what iam now i could move things with my mind (telekinesis).

Type of Room wanted: Double room
Classes: French,music,history,sports,drama

Quote:
Gaia Username: Pussycat_pretty
Name: Cat Wolf
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/Lailayr/WallMisc133-1024.jpg
Personality: nice, dark, helpfull and loves to dance
Brief History:
Type of Room wanted: Single Rooms
Classes: Drama, Music, Dance, Maths, English

Quote:
Gaia Username: MarishkaSilvias
Name: Marishka
Appearance: Long blonde hair which is pulled into a bau hairstyle, acid green eyes, wears green all the time.
Personality: Quite shy and a bit of a romantic. Enjoys expressing herself creatively
Brief History: Born in Ancient Greece was sired at a young age. At first had dificulty coming to terms with what she was, but was able to accept it in the end. Stayed in Athens, but then moved to England to escape persecution. But when persecution began again moved to Paris.
Type of Room wanted: Doesn't matter
Classes: Music, Dance, Drama, Cooking, Sewing

Quote:
Gaia Username: SilverNightingale
Name: Wisteria Ryburn
Nickname: Ria
Race: vampire
Appearance: pale skin; straight black hair that reaches her lower back; brown eyes; 5'4"; moderate-build; dresses with a variety of styles of black/blood red clothes; wears a necklace with a silver ankh pendant which she never takes off (who gave the item to her as well as its sentimental value is unknown to everyone except her)
Personality: Ria may seem to be cold and sarcastic but can be warm at times. She carefully guards her emotions and never shows more than she needs to show. She shares her problems with no one and prefers to tackle them on her own. Ria is an honorable individual and loathes betrayal. She never forgets past transgressions. Has a slightly sadistic streak though she finds pleasure in others' emotional pain instead of their physical pain. She rarely openly shows this, though.
Brief History: Ria lived with her aunt and uncle ever since she could remember. She constantly helped them both manage their small restaurant. Her aunt taught her everything she knows since they could not afford both the time and money to send her to school. She aspired to be a dancer but due to her uncle's constant objections, she eventually let her ambition go and started to work in their 'family' business full-time. Details about her parents' status and location, what became of her aunt and uncle, how she turned into a vampire, and how she found her way to the Blood Rouge Manor are left unknown. Ria's the only one who knows and those were what shaped her to who she is today.
Type of Room wanted: Single room
Classes: [Survival], History, Geography, Foreign Language (Latin), Dance, TechWork (Cooking)

Quote:
Gaia Username: Harpies448
Name: Miho .H.
Race:half vampire
Appearance:has redish pink hair,and pink eyes,(it looks like link in siggy)
Personality: kinda and very shy around others
Brief History: Her clan died down and she almost lost an eye,she just has a small dragon tatoo on her thighy
Type of Room wanted: very nice and dark plz ><
Class wanting to teach:>....<

Quote:
Gaia Username: nikki1281
Name: Nikola Katherina Chancel
age of vampire: 3 months
Race: Half Vampire
Appearance: Long brown hair, tied in a twist or a plait
Green eyes
Wears a long cloak, under which is a black tunic with trousers
Olde style boots
Carries a sword which was given to her by her creator, who was killed by a vampire hunter.
Personality: shy and quiet, but knows how to defend herself by instinct. Is not afraid of being a vampire.
Brief History: Lived in England for first 16 yrs of her life, during which she met with a "Sun walker" vampire, who tricked her into loving him. When she discovered who he was, she was not afraid of him. So she began to learn about Vampire law. He eventually made her into a half vampire, but was killed by a vampire hunter who had disguised himself as one of their closest friends. Nikola killed this vampire hunter to avenge her teacher's death. The sword is his.
Classes: Survival, Maths, Geography, Music, German

Quote:
Gaia Username: Mountebank
Name: Aaron Johannes
Appearance: Tall and sturdily built, Aaron keeps his black hair cropped close to his skull, as he hates trying to keep long (or even medium) length hair under control. He has a thick scar running down his neck (from his turning), slate grey eyes, and normally wears dark green clothes. His favoured outfit are baggy vlack jeans, a light green T-shirt under a dark green dress shirt, along with a dark grey scarf.
Personality: Cold and cynical, Aaron has turned more and more bitter through his time as a vampire. He never wanted to be one, and loathes being one now. This leads to him being withdrawn and aloof from the crowd at the school. His one love, art, has been lost to hims since his turning, and so he has lost the happy personality he had once had as a human.
Brief History: Little is known as Aarons past. He was born in England, and live a happy life with his parents. He was a keen artist, fairly competent musician and socially popular. That, however, was all shattered by his Turning. After that, he scrounged a megre existence on the street, until an Elder Vampire found him and sent him to the Blood Rouge Manor.
Type of Room wanted: Not bothered (he doesn;t talk to people, regardless of what room he's put in)
Classes:
Survival
Media Studies
Music
English
History

Quote:
Gaia username: LifeCurse
Name : Adam
Race : Half - vampire
Apperance : Light brown hair, normal blue eyes, a bit tall, and is considered a little cute
Personality : Distant, mysterious but once you get to know whim very nice and out going
Brief History : Lived all my life with my happy parents in Canada (Canadian) then moved to Dubai where Happy at the moment
Class : Sports, Dance, Drama, French, English

Quote:
Gaia Username: Kala-Soma
Name: Kala-Soma
Appearance: Short black hair which is gelled and brushed to one side, violet eyes, usually wears red and or black and/or purple, but is currently wearing blue loose trousers and a black sleevless top.
Personality: Can adapt personality depending on the circumstances. Is usually quite outgoing. Enjoys reading and singing.
Brief History: Sired two weeks after parents moved to Sunnydale from the UK, left town shortly afterwards. Been traveling around ever since and ended up in Paris in a bad state.
Type of Room wanted: Don't really mind
Classes: Geography, Music. Art, Drama, History.

Quote:
Gaia Username: Dark__Queen_Raven
Name: Raven
Race: Vampire, 1/4 demon

Appearance: kinda like my avi...Dark-red long hair that reach to the waist with some black that can be seen in the light...red eyes that tend to glow when I get angry...tall with bodyshape kinda like "The Paper"
(from R.O.D)...dressed in red mage-robe with a big black cape over to hide face from mortals...pale skin with scars several places.

Personality: careful around strangers, strong mind, use most of the time to think or read, a real friend to those I care about, don't have time to dream my life away...

Brief History: At the age of six, there was an attack on my family's manor where every one died exept from me. All I remember is the heat of the fire...then I must have lost conciusness, cause I can't remember what happened after that or what had happened in the manor. When I woke up after that, I found myself on the lying in the dirt outside the forest I always used to play in. The manor was just 500 meters away...still burning. I lived in the woods for about two years, and then I met a kind woman who offered to train me to survive.

(At that time I was starved from living of the little food I could find in the forest, witch was mainly fruits and berries in the summer...and the little of fish I could capture in the winter.)

The woman trained me for many years, and I ended up beeing an assassin and a tresure hunter...and I still am

Type of Room wanted: dubbleroom
Classes: Drama, English, Music, History, Dance

Quote:
Gaia Username: VampbridE
Name: Miki Iseiji
Age: appears to be 16-ish, but looks can be awfully deceiving
Race: Vampire + Dragon
Appearance: dirty red hair with a little curl at the end. her fringe was up to her eyes. colour of eyes, maroon, may changed to red if provoked or interested in something.
Personality: mysterious, cool, playfully naughty.
Brief History: wanted to avoid the hunters. she thought she was going to be perfectly safe from them if she stays here without anyone knowing her true identity.
Type of Room wanted: double
Classes: english, dance, music, french, history.
User Image

Alright we have three different types of rooms here. State which one you would like. If it comes down to it and you are having trouble with your room mates then I can place you in another room. Choose carefully. These rooms are for Students and Teachers but I will not allow Students and teachers to be in the same room to one another.

Single Rooms (1 person per room)
- Aaron Johannes (Student)
- Kala-Soma (Student)
- Ria (Student)
- Nikola Katherina Chancel (Student)
- Cat Wolf (Student)
- Blake Blackblood (Student)
- Naf Blakwave (Student)
- Dreyka De Pointe Du Loc (Student)
- Sinned (Student)

Double Rooms (2 people per room) (if any more people want a double room you're going to have to share. You'll have to ask the other perosn if you can share that room first though.)
- Adam (Student)/
- Raven (Student)/
- Miki Iseiji (Student)/
- Alexander McGaskil (Teacher)/
- Shi Ryuu (student)
- William O (student)
- Lensa (Student)
- Celesia (Student)
- Sand (Student)

Party Rooms (3-4 people per room)
- Lady Tempest Rouge (Headmisstress)/
-
-
User Image

This is how you can join. Please fill out the appropriate form, there is one for students and one for Teachers. Remember to Pm them to me, titling the PM with either Student or Teacher. This will make my job much easier.

Teacher Application Form

Gaia Username:
Name:
Appearance: (no "looks like Avi" it's lazy, describe yourself)
Personality:
Brief History:
Type of Room wanted:
Class wanting to teach: (For now one, but you can teach two later.)

Student Application Form

Gaia Username:
Name:
Appearance: (no "looks like Avi" it's lazy, describe yourself)
Personality:
Brief History:
Type of Room wanted:
Classes: (5 only please.)
User Image

Then there is our banned list, if you have not followed the rules your name will be up here. Besides your name will be what you have done so everyone can point the finger of shame.

1/ Andromeda_Winter
-Decided to post her profile on the thread, if people have truely read the rules and all the posts they will know to Pm me the application form.

2/ selkie14
-Again posted his profile on the thread, instead of Pming it to me.
User Image

The sky is a beautiful dark violet, almost black in people's eyes, we do suffer a lot from storms and I'm afraid that this is yet another day full of it. There is no sign of the moon anywhere and not many stars fill the night's sky.
Hard rain is pelting down on the grounds and the windows, thunder rolls in the background and the lightning flashing and striking the sky with sparks.

The season is winter.
User Image

Yes, banners. If you are a member or indeed a pupil it would be nice of you to place a banner in your signature, whether it is just a small link picture. Feel free to make one and place it up here.

User Image

Banner made by crocodile tear
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5594699&start=0][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Lilania/art%20on%20gaia/Bloodrougemanor.jpg[/img][/url]
User Image

No affiliates yet, feel free to PM me.

User Image

I will place links to people's quests here. Pm me if you wish for your quest to be advertised here.
User Image

Every School has one, I will place notices up here.

Notice Board
The School fields and grounds are currently out of bounds due to the weather. There fore any activities in the ground have been cancelled. Please keep to the paths.

Notice Board
Swiming Pool is closed for cleaning, no lessons will take place.

Notice Board
Students are asked to keep off the grounds and keep out of the way of builders. Building work is going on so please may students let them get on with there work.

Notice Board
Due to the events of the school all classes and lessons will be on hold until further notice. Students are asked to study as well as relax and enjoy the free time before all lessons start again.
User Image

Say there some important news, it will be up here. I will ask you all to check up on this, you may be seeing some changes.
Events including balls, dances, parties and weddings will be up here too. Keep your eyes peeled on this space.

13th February 05 (new)
-After the events of a disaster with demons and creatures the manor is now finally back to normal. Though a few buildings will need to be repaired and a few teachers will need to recover. The Headmistress is currently resting, therefore all classes will be cancelled until further notice. Students are asked to keep off the grounds and out of the way of builders and just enjoy the spare time until classes are back in order.

1st February 05
-The number of people applying and then not posting is growing, this is getting annoying for me and for others in the Rp. If you have given me a application form and i have accepted you then please Rp here. Some i've accepted and you haven't even posted since. One post and thats it. I am warning you all now that if you do not post then I will sift through the application forms and delete those that haven't bothered to post or continue.
If you have a problem with this Pm me and we'll sort it out, i understand about family etc just let me know instead of letting me hang around thinknig you've all gone.

25th January 05
-Students and teachers have all been urged to go to the back hall manor. Demons are appearing on sight and the electricity in the school is down, everyone is reminded to stay calm and not panic and follow instructions from teachers.

18th January 05
-We are now recruting. Remember to PM application forms to me.
(( ::Sigh:: I guess It's a lot to read.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff