Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vah Shir slowly walks away and goes in search of her biology class.
Roka walked the halls, his metal hand in his pocket as the other hung loosly at his side. Haiku trotted at his side, the kids arted for the two walking throguh. He was walking to his science class, once their he sat in the stool in the front of the class and begane to grade papers.
Vah Shir finally finds her science class and walks inside, she sees Roka, "Umm, are you the teacher?"
VahShir
Vah Shir finally finds her science class and walks inside, she sees Roka, "Umm, are you the teacher?"

He looks up from his desk with a bright smile, "Yeah, and whats your name miss?"
XX_Whatsup_xx

He looks up from his desk with a bright smile, "Yeah, and whats your name miss?"

"Vah Shir Catz...Vah Shir is my first name...but if you must you can call me Vah."
She walks over and shakes his hand.
VahShir
XX_Whatsup_xx

"Vah Shir Catz...Vah Shir is my first name...but if you must you can call me Vah."
She walks over and shakes his hand.

He makes sure to shake her hand with the non metal one, "Nice to meet you, but, your a bit early arn't you?"
She looks up at the clock, "Am I?"
Looks back, "I'm sorry, I'm new. I really didn't know what time school started until less then 5 minutes ago...I'll go wait outside."
VahShir
She looks up at the clock, "Am I?"
Looks back, "I'm sorry, I'm new. I really didn't know what time school started until less then 5 minutes ago...I'll go wait outside."

"No, you dont have to, it just may be a bit boring in here, all I'm ding is grading these..eh, papers."
"why are you grading papers, if the school year is just starting?"
She walks over, "Need some help?"
VahShir
"why are you grading papers, if the school year is just starting?"
She walks over, "Need some help?"

He loks up with a slight smile, "Summer school students," He stated, then blinked at her question for help, "Wow, students are more helpful by the year, sadly, I really dont have much else to do, in fact, I just finished my last paper." He looked down at the paper that had a F on it, beside it had a smilie face that said 'better luck next time' on it. He stood up and stretched, "This is my first year here, so, I guess we can be new together." He said with a slight laugh.
"ok."
Vah Shir smiled and then looked around the room. Her tail flipped behind her, and then she finally picked a seat and sat down. Hearing a sneeze, Vah Shir's ear's perked up, and she looked down in her book bag, and took out Grr, "Hi baby."
She smiled and started playing with Grr. He meowed. After about 5 minutes of playing Grr got sick of playing and jumped off the desk and turend into a tiger, and growled at Vah Shir. Vah Shir frowned at him, "Fine...be that way, and go back to sleep. Meanie head."
Grr jumped towards the bag and turned into a kitty again, and went to sleep. Vah Shir looked up at the teacher, "Sorry, he's cranky."
His eyes got big as he eyed the tiger, "Cranky, right.." sweatdrop He said with a nervouse laugh.
"What's wrong? You look pale..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces