Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to Hibiya High School, your next step towards having a fulfilling and promising future! In the city of Iwatodai, we are the biggest high school level facility in the city! We offer a full selection of courses, clubs, and sports for your child to excel in the competitive market today! We hope you choose us to carry you forward into the future.

Hibiya High School is your standard city high school, but let us be honest; most of us, unless you’ve done a lot more research than I have, probably have our understanding from Anime or Manga. However that’s fine because it’s what I’m going to use as a basis for this roleplay. Basically imagine your standard Slice of Life anime or manga before we get involved, now imagine any crazy idea you’ve had while reading or watching those Slice of Life things and being able to do it. That is how I want and think this roleplay should work.

In Summary: This roleplay is about having fun with the Genre and Style of Slice of Life anime/manga.

P.S. Iwatodai, the city this school is based in, doesn’t really matter, much like the cities in most Slice of Life things, because you can do what you want with it. For flavor, it’s basically like a mini Tokyo. Go crazy.

Double P.S. The Title literally has NOTHING to do with the roleplay. It uh...it just sounded cool. Look I couldn't come up with anything that sounded better while not being boring.

Triple P.S. I know the format is ugly. I can't do formats. If you've got one you want to give to a poor, useless, unable to code the forums soul then feel free to PM me.

OOC/Profiles Page: [Link]
Rules:

1.) Your standard array of rules. No Follow Gaia ToS, No Godmodding, No Cybering, etc.
2.) Curse at your own discretion. Just don't go too hog wild.
3.) Semi Literate please, so like 2 paragraphs (5 sentences) minimum.
4.) I'm going to be honest, I won't be on every day. I work and have a life and so do most of you, I'd like to imagine at least, so post at a minimum of 2 times a week.
5.) Fighting while in OOC is prohibited. However fighting in game? Heck yeah dude drama is great.
6.) When you post, at least a picture, a name, and then some text. Be as simple or as elegant as you want. Just no super bright colors, mostly because I can't read those.
7.) PM Profile to me. Just label it like "Blackbirds" or something.

I'll add more stuff if I need to, but c'mon guys you know the standard rules in most roleplays. Just follow them.
Profile Skeleton:

Look this is going to be super, duper ugly. Again I suck at this part of the whole roleplay thing. So if you have anything better that covers the basics I'm putting in, then send it to me!

[insert picture here and then [spoiler][/spoiler]]
Name: (Last name, First name)
Birthday:
Clubs/Jobs/Etc: (What does your character do while not in class. If you are in a club then state your position if you want to be anything other than a standard member)
Other: (Does your character have beef with another character? A crush? You childhood friends with someone? Fears and goals? Aka whatever you want in this)

I know it seems overly simple and quick to do, but that's the point. You should be able to show your character's personality in game and that's similar with their past. Do they have parental issues? Show us! Do they not like authority? Show us!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff