Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Walks ups to the school and goes in*"ok,what was my dorm number again?"*looks at info paper*"ok dorm 3...now where is that?"
*Looks around to see if there is anyone around her that might know where dorm 3 is*
:: walks into the school and looks around :: this place is huge.. :: she mumbles to herself as she looks down hallways ::
*See's Asuka*"Hello smile do you know where dorm 3 is by any chance?" sweatdrop
Kitty_Katie_Kat
*See's Asuka*"Hello smile do you know where dorm 3 is by any chance?" sweatdrop

Hello.. No im sorry I dont, i just got here, i have no clue where anything is sweatdrop
*starting to wish she'd taken the boy up on his offer and taken the batteries she gets bored of the silence and begins to sing softly in a medieval gothic tune*

look
look at me, i'm not
just what you want to see
look in me, i'm so young and i'm so old

god gave me a heart
and god gave me a mind
god gave me my life twice

and i feel deeper than any ocean
you could ever swim in
i love begger than any sky
you've ever seen with your two blind eyes
baby you're so blind

i'm a child, i will remain so
the spirit is the same, it's the same
in the same place, i am my temple
nothing can take it away
and i try to be like the sun
i'm of the sun
i try to shine through my lifetime

you could ever swim
i love biegger than any sky
baby you're so blind

and i try to be like the sun-i'm of the sun
i try to shine through my lifetime

you could ever swim
i love biegger than any sky
baby you're so blind
"Ok well thanks anyway" smile *heads down one of the hallways to look for dorm 3*
Opens her eyes from and leans out her window looking up. Nona blinked half way and then hung out. So her legs were holding on. Just so she could get a look up. Feeling stupid she climbed in hoping no one saw her. Mostly the person singing. She kicked her CD player which was now playing Azure Ray but skipping. Lazily began putting her games and laptop up. Fixing all her CD cases so they are all neat.
*she stops singing as the cold wind blew harder and she looked uneasily to the skies, she climbed inside and grabbed her cloak. She pulls up her braid so instead of hanging at her ankles it was hidden in teh hood of her cloak as she tied it around her neck, she walked downstairs to the dorms and she walked to her dormatory. Downing the rest of her coke she tosses it cleanly into the trash and then she starts to finish unpacking her stuff*
*After passing a few doors she finds dorm 3*"Ok here it is..."*She opens the dorm and goes in then starts to put away her things:she gets out her laptop and puts it on a dest,then she puts up her Avril Lavine poster and puts away her clothes,then she lies down on the bed she picked out to rest for a few minutes*
After most of her tech. stuff was put away and unpacked she sighed. How she fit it all into three bags still got her. Though her clothes were still in a bag and so were a few other things. Yawning and stretching she looked out her door. Thinking if anything was happening she would go out...if not she would go to sleep. A full day of work had been catching up to her. Bending her neck till she heard a loud crack..or a few loud cracks she smiled. Closing her door humming a tune under her breath. Nona climbed into a few sheets she had on the floor because her bed had bags on them, ones she was to lazy to move. Turning Azure Ray up abit more and them rolling over she went to sleep.(Have to go now Bye all!)

Wealthy Raider

* Vallios walks out of his dorm and into the hallways, he goes out into the courtyard and sits in the shadow of a tree, his eyes downcast, his hair hiding his face*
Nona woke up in one large stretching motion and a long yawn. Her hair laying in a tangled mess..glasses beside her. Everything lay just as she left it. Getting up and stretching she threw on an outfit and grabbed her bag. Loading her CD player, sketchbook, CD's and more into it. Grabbing her keys she left for a walk. Thoughts leading her outside where her eyes were on the sky. Standing in the open just looking up.

Wealthy Raider

* sees a girl looking at the sky, but looks back at his hands*
Feels someone looking at her and looks over, not moving her head much. Blinking then moving to her own little tree where she sat down and leaned on the base.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff