Welcome to Gaia! ::

shrugs "we are going to have one empty dorm maybe we should get a stereo cause the only thing i could get was a cd"
Raven laughs and nods, nuzzling against him.

"Yeah... I've got quite a lot of money that I steal...."

Her ear twitches and she looks down to see another flock of birds. Her claws grate the bark nervously, watching them.
smiles "do you want to go chase the birds? i dont care if you do ill watch in enjoyment"
Is off in a crack, vaulting off the branch and after the birds right away. They all fly off in random directions until a smaller one is left. It's wing has been injured in the quick attack and Raven sits patting at it with her claws like a little kitten.
smiles and laughs while watching her
Raven chases it across the yard, pouncing on it playfully. Then she gets bored with it and swipes it, damaging its other wing. She then applies pressure on its throat with her claws, crushing it immediately. She then bites it, drags it to the bottom of the tree, then launches back up the tree.
"welcome back did you have fun?" smiles sweetly at her
"Yes.."

She busies herself with licking the blood off her paws.

"The injured ones are better to toy with. It messes their head up so you can make the death blow."
smiles "im sure hey do you want to go check our dorm room out?"
"ok" jumps out of tree then waits for her and takes her hand
Vaults down the tree, doing a variety of aerobics, before landing beside him and taking his hand.

"To the dorm!"
smiles and walks off towards the dorm
"It's not much. A lot of ripped up covers though."
"its great...there is only one bed..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items