Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pink Adway
Tommy Skyson 2
Pink Adway
Tommy Skyson 2
the oponet kicks me off the roof!

"Oh my god!" They all scream running towards him, stopping their cheer. They all crowded around them. Yoko got on her knees beside him. "Are you okay?" They all started getting worried. "Tommy, are you okay??" She stood over and walked over to the player. "**** you! You violent ****er! You shouldent play this game, mother****er!!"

"good god that hurt...you umm ralph you are a good fighter you win the battle...yoko i am ok ive fallen from higher and on harder stuff"

"Okay," She said turning around but she looked back a him and glared at him, then focused on Tommy. "Let me help you up." She said pulling him up and rapped his arm around her neck. She helped him walk to the bench.

"well i feel better now you are here yoko"
She smiled as he sat down. "You better rest, though." She said sitting next to him.
Pink Adway
She smiled as he sat down. "You better rest, though." She said sitting next to him.

"i know this sounds weird but i think i love you"
((Got a bf irl so this is just RP, not actually real.))
She stopped dead in her tracks and then she turned to Tommy. She put a strand of hair behind her ear. "Really," She said amazed.
Pink Adway
((Got a bf irl so this is just RP, not actually real.))
She stopped dead in her tracks and then she turned to Tommy. She put a strand of hair behind her ear. "Really," She said amazed.

"yah..."he said feelin embarest
Cindy came over. "C'mon, Yoko, we gotta cheer!!"
"Okay," Yoko said getting up and walking over with Cindy. Do I share the same feelings with Tommy? she thought.
gose to fightin class

Blessed Genius

Name: Spike
Grade: 12
Classes (3): Fighting,sword play,japanese
ApperanceUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blessed Genius

Spike walked around with her gutair on her back and her sword she had to hidden daggers in her kimono. "i wonder where is everyone." Spike walked around and found her first class fighting "hmmmmm nice place." Spike walked around the class and saw a boy who wore all black and had a tail. Spike sat down a mediated.
starts to train
i sit in a tree thinkin how yoko probibally calls him a jerk
Tommy Skyson

She walked to the tree he's sitting in. She looks up, as the wind rustles her hair. Her School Uniform rustled in the wind, also. She stood there speechless.
Pink Adway
Tommy Skyson

She walked to the tree he's sitting in. She looks up, as the wind rustles her hair. Her School Uniform rustled in the wind, also. She stood there speechless.

dosent notice her down their
The wind swirled the autumn leaves around Yoko.
Pink Adway
The wind swirled the autumn leaves around Yoko.

"yoko i am sorry"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces