Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja of Doom
Hikuro walks to the cafeteria and grabs a sandwich off some random persons tray and starts eating it. He walks to a corner of the cafeteria with a window and sits down eating his pilfered lunch contently and quietly.

"umm excuse me that is mine"he said in a dark rough voice
Pink Adway
She stroked her cats soft hair after she finished eating. Cheerleadering Practise is soon. Eric said he would "Watch.? Heh, more like look at the half-naked bodies dancing up a sweat.

"sounds like fun ill go"he said sarcastically
Tommy Skyson 2
Pink Adway
She stroked her cats soft hair after she finished eating. Cheerleadering Practise is soon. Eric said he would "Watch.? Heh, more like look at the half-naked bodies dancing up a sweat.

"I bet it would, to you. Not when you'r on the court with Eric Garret watching you. What a big suck-up.“
Pink Adway
Tommy Skyson 2
Pink Adway

"I bet it would, to you. Not when you'r on the court with Eric Garret watching you. What a big suck-up.“

"what ever i was just sayin ...i gtg tomartial arts class so..umm here"kisses her on the forhead and runs to class
(underlined words are the ones that I forget how to spell)
Kyra walked out of her dorm room, wondering if she could get some food cuase she hadn't eaten in two days.
he winks back at her and keeps dodging my oponet as i run up the blechers and jump on the school still traning
the oponet kicks me off the roof!
Tommy Skyson 2

"Oh my god!" They all scream running towards him, stopping their cheer. They all crowded around them. Yoko got on her knees beside him. "Are you okay?" They all started getting worried. "Tommy, are you okay??" She stood over and walked over to the player. "**** you! You violent ****er! You shouldent play this game, mother****er!!"
Pink Adway
Tommy Skyson 2

"Oh my god!" They all scream running towards him, stopping their cheer. They all crowded around them. Yoko got on her knees beside him. "Are you okay?" They all started getting worried. "Tommy, are you okay??" She stood over and walked over to the player. "**** you! You violent ****er! You shouldent play this game, mother****er!!"

"good god that hurt...you umm ralph you are a good fighter you win the battle...yoko i am ok ive fallen from higher and on harder stuff"
Tommy Skyson 2
Pink Adway
Tommy Skyson 2

"good god that hurt...you umm ralph you are a good fighter you win the battle...yoko i am ok ive fallen from higher and on harder stuff"

"Okay," She said turning around but she looked back a him and glared at him, then focused on Tommy. "Let me help you up." She said pulling him up and rapped his arm around her neck. She helped him walk to the bench.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff