Welcome to Gaia! ::

You see a fairly large castle as you step out of the woods. A red flag is placed on one of the towers with a black flame in the middle. You look to your right and see stones leading to a rose garden with a fountain in the middle. You look to your left and see an old shack that has a wooden sign placed on its door which reads, "Weaponary". Behind the shack is a a forest, supposedly where you are to train. Well? What are you waiting for? Come in and let the warm atmosphere comfort you. Despite it's drafty and dark outter appearance, it is warm and bright inside, though there are quite a few dark dungeons and chambers here and there. This my dear friends, is the Black Fire Highschool.

Please fill out the form below to be a student at Black Fire:

Gaian SN:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality (optional):
Bio (optional):
Weapon (optional):
Element (optional):
Powers (optional, and please, no God-like powers):
Race:
Classes:

Please fill out this form to be a teacher at Black Fire:

Name:
Subject:
Weapon:
Race:
Personality (optional):
Powers:
Gaian SN: SN?
Name: Mac
Grade: 9
Appearance: (See avatar)
Personality (optional): keeps to himself
Bio (optional): ...
Weapon (optional): None
Element (optional): Fire and Air
Powers (optional, and please, no God-like powers): Flight
Race: Human
Classes: (? explain this ?)
I sent a pm with my info smile
...Bump))
K, here. And erm... SN=sign in name
SN= Sign in name
Classes= Language Arts, Math, ect.
...bump again))
Students

Gaian SN: Naima-chan
Name: Valour
Grade: 11
Appearance: shoulder-length black hair, gray eyes
Personality (optional): quiet, but when she gets comfortable around you, she's really talkative
Weapon (optional): sword
Element (optional): fire
Powers (optional, and please, no God-like powers): telekinesis
Race: human
Classes: chemistry, physics, pyrokinetics
Well, ill wait for a schedule. wink shall we begin the RP?))
((ugh. why dont you just put all the profiles in 1 post? and put your too.))
Gaian SN: LeCheesyPotatoEatsHieis (I believe this is what you wanted)
Name: Alilyn
Appearance: Looks like my avie but with these added features- horns inbetween cat ears, black devil tail next to cat tail, black devil wings, yin yang head band covering her forehead
Personality (optional):everchanging, she treats you the way you treat her (just like me but none of you know me icon_xd.gif) She gets mad really easilly, doesn't have very many friends.
Bio (optional): Find out on your own
Weapon (optional):Always carries a katana at her waist with a yin yang symbol on the hilt
Element (optional):
Powers (optional, and please, no God-like powers):She can see ghosts, has witch like abilities
Race:cat demon watsbaku (I made up the term watsabaku, it doesn't really mean anything. What I made it mean was an old type of witch that doesn't exist anymore)
Classes: ???
Gaian SN: LeCheesyPotatoEatsHieis
Name: Alilyn
Appearance: Looks like my avie but with these added features- horns inbetween cat ears, black devil tail next to cat tail, black devil wings, yin yang head band covering her forehead
Personality (optional):everchanging, she treats you the way you treat her (just like me but none of you know me icon_xd.gif) She gets mad really easilly, doesn't have very many friends.
Bio (optional): Find out on your own
Weapon (optional):Always carries a katana at her waist with a yin yang symbol on the hilt
Element (optional):
Powers (optional, and please, no God-like powers):She can see ghosts, has witch like abilities
Race:cat demon watsbaku (I made up the term watsabaku, it doesn't really mean anything. What I made it mean was an old type of witch that doesn't exist anymore)
Classes: Math, Chemistry, Computers, Magery, Physical Education

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces