Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

Thoughts Idiots. I can't study with all that noise.
Location Study hall - School Roof
Company Classmates - No One
Out of Candy Yui really needs a new hobby xD

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Yui presses harder on her pencil as her classmates get slightly louder, making it hard for her to concentrate on her work. Finally unable to concentrate at all she slams her books closed and packs up her things. She grabs her bag and heads out of the classroom, annoyed by the others in the class. Sometimes she really wished the teacher stayed so they could be yelled at. But it was also a good thing that they were left on their own. Because this way she could go somewhere else to study. But where should she go today? She keeps walking, letting her feet carry her with no destination in mind. She could go to the library, but she went there yesterday. She stops for a moment, folding her arms under her chest as she thinks. She taps her right foot three times and turns towards the stairs. She was heading up to the school roof.

Her steps weren't hurried, as if she didn't care if she got there. She was actually calming herself by walking slowly. Eventually she gets to the door that lead to the roof and she pulls it open, shielding her eyes from the sun for a moment. She heads through the doorway, letting the door slam shut behind her. It would be quiet here. She sits on the ground, her books spread around her and she gets back to writing, laying on her stomach as she does so. She wouldn't even have noticed if anyone had come up, being as involved in her studying as she was. Yui had only one thing she did, study. It was what her world revolved around. She didn't have time for anything else. Or at least that was what she thought.

User Image User Image User Image

Color codes
#B93B8F = Yui
Quote:

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Company: Nobu, Sumomo, and Yoshi.
Thoughts: I want to take a nap...
OOC: Not the best post but eh, whatever.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Moriko chuckles to herself at Nobu's question for Yoshi. Sure she could say she was just teasing the boy and that was it. But what fun would that be? She stands up, dusting of the bottom of her shorts. She looks towards Taske walks towards Momo. "You're a real troublemaker, little guy. Be nice and don't cause Momo-chan any more trouble, kay?" she says, tapping the fox between the ears. She was smiling while she said, so it was hard to tell if she was being serious with the fox. She turns on her heel and looks towards the others. "Maybe we have a substitute today then? Its a possibility after all. Though that would suck. I wonder who it is if that is the case." Moriko says, tilting her head slightly with a finger to her cheek.

Moriko puts her hands over her head, stretching again. The carefree girl really didn't seem to care either way what happened. As she thought that the doors to the gym opened and she looked towards it. Hu? One of the other teachers were heading towards the office. Perhaps this was why Sensi hadn't come to class yet. What was going on? She shrugs her shoulders, deciding it wasn't her problem. She closes her eyes and tilts her head to the left slightly. "In any case, class doesn't offcially start for a few more minutes. More then likely we'll just run the track today in any case. I think tomorrow was suppose to be swimming though." she says with an uninterested yawn. She didn't seem that interested in whatever happened. She was just a little on the lazy side sometimes.

User Image

Son Gotsu

Sumomo_Angel of Fire

Falcon_Tenou

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
                                          xx⊱⊱ Shunsuke Arashi
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxThe Leader× The second son ×The Analytical×

The calming stormxx

Shunsuke sits in the back on the literature room his eyes dully focused on the board in the front, frankly speaking he wasn't to interested any of his afternoon classes, they were borish and slow in his opinion though they may be because of how he was raised, sitting still and just listening was far from a strong suit for him, even if it was hard to tell he was not a very patient person.

He quietly watches the students around him some writing notes between each other others sneaking in a quick nap or continuing one from the last class. Shunsuke looks between his book and the board, if he was going to be stuck in a class he would rather it be something he was truly interested in, this was just boring.

[Ooc: Sorry I know bad post. Ive been so caught up with work its been hard to find time]

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Thoughts Idiots. I can't study with all that noise.
Location Study hall - School Roof
Company Classmates - No One
Out of Candy Its fine, don't worry too much about it. I really want to time skip to the end of the school day...I should probably wait though...

Yui pulls a pork bun from her bookbag, unwrapping it and placing it in her mouth. There really were only a few more classes today. After dinner she'd most likely go back to her dorm to study until lights out. "Doesn't sound as fun as usual..." she mutters to herself after taking a bite of her pork bun. She flips between two pages in her history book, she'd just been flipping through the pages it seemed. "I don't usually get this distracted either. Maybe I do need a nap." she says to herself with a small yawn. Not that she seemed inclined to do so. She sits up and leans back, pork bun back in her mouth. This is what I've always done though. So why doesn't it feel like it usual did? Did something change? she thinks to herself.

She finishes her pork bun and wipes at her mouth with the sleeve of her shirt. It was a bad habit of her's, always keeping those in her bag and wiping her mouth with her shirt. Her mother would yell at her when she did so. Told her only little kids did that kind of thing. She opens her eyes, staring up at the sky. The slight breeze blew at the pages of her book, flipping them slightly. She didn't seem to care right now though. She was replaying the events of the day in her head. Phone call in the morning from mother. Breakfast in her dorm. Classes in the morning, ignoring other students as usual. Skipped third and forth period. Lunch with Shunsuke. Played hookie with Konkuro. And now she was studying on the rooftop instead of in study hall.

She lets out a sigh and lays down, covering her eyes with her arm. She didn't know what to think of those two. Hitomi was weird, that was for sure. Konkuro was a bigger sweets addict then her. And Shunsuke...well she didn't know what to make of him. She liked talking to him though. Probably because they were similar in some ways. Is that the only reason or is there more to it? Maybe it is just that simple. But I do tend to over examine things, its just in my nature to do so. Being left with so much time to think really isn't a good thing anymore. she thinks to herself, letting out an annoyed sigh. Sixth period had officially started and where was she? Spending class outside. She really was a bad kid today.

User Image User Image User Image

Color codes
#B93B8F = Yui
Quote:

(ill post tomorrow sorry yall ive been working 6 days a week )
User Image

Takeshi Amano

Always Be Aware

▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚

Company:students

Mood: Calm

He slowly walked back into the gym to see his students there , his hands still in his pockets as he glanced around at all of them briefly . " Sorry student I had some personal issues to attend to I'm supprised no one informed you all . " He said calmly as he walked passed them and headed towards the back of the gym so they could all see him clearly

"Alright my name is Takeshi Amano .. You can call me Mr. Amano if you like or Takeshi . Truthfully I do not mind either." He looked slowly between everyones faces since they were all kind of spread out . " Alright I want everyone here in the center of the Gym and I want you all to briefly introduce yourselves before I go over what this class is going to be about. " He stood there with his yellow hued eyes glancing past his black locks of hair

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Company: Nobu, Sumomo, Yoshi, Amano-Sensi.
Thoughts: Ah so there he is.
OOC: Its understandable. Hope they aren't overworking you smile

Moriko turns her head upon hearing Amano-sensi talking. She heads towards the center of the gym with her hands on her head. Her usual grin was in place. She waits for a minute, but it seemed no one else was going to go first. "I'm Moriko Akimura, First year. Nice to meet cha!" she says with a grin. She had no qualms with going first. She looks straight at Amano-Sensi with a grin, her usual carefree attitude was easily seen. Some teachers didn't like that about her. Most of her teachers didn't like her though because she didn't like doing school work. She liked gym though, even if she had joked about skipping. But that was because she liked naps more then gym.

She looks behind her at the other students, wondering who was going to go next. She was tempted to call out Yoshi, but maybe it was better not to. She had picked on him quite a bit today already. As much fun as the idea was, she'd play nice. She'd pick on him again later. She smirks to herself at this thought. She'd have to stop picking on him so much though. Or not, but in any case now wasn't the time. Since Amano-Sensi was here now. Oh well, she could wait.

User Image

Son Gotsu

Sumomo_Angel of Fire

Falcon_Tenou
User Image

Takeshi Amano

Always Be Aware

▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚

Company:students

Mood: Calm

He nodded slightly as he looked to the young girl for a second before the other students grabbed his gaze. His hands slid out of his pockets finally and moved the hair from his face before paced slowly back inforth infront of everyone. " Thank you M.s Akimura " He said briefly before stopping his paces and glancing around once more . Waiting on others to speak up before he continued the class.

( short post bleh )

Thieving Informer

User Image
User Image

xxxInfoxxxxx
LocationSomewhere in the school? The Gym maybe?
CompanyNo one but random students, and a teacher
ThoughtsWhere have i gone off this time? I wonder...
FeelingsContent/confused
OOCMiyasaki don't got a class he gotta teach right now...least...he hopes he doesn't! XD

Teacher of Biology
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Teacher of Chemistry

☠ ☠ Wandering around the halls, and just around the school in general, the slim green-haired man carefully placed his steps through the empty halls. This didn't stop them from creating any noise and having it echoing through the halls though. The only people left within them were a few fourth and third years who have yet to get to class, and he just looked at them, giving them a glare that said "You better head to class", and with this they scurried off to their classes. Being a teacher of two different sciences had its perks. The students had to deal with him for two years, and within those two years he'd mess with them.

Eventually along his stroll, he'd come to doors and open them and realize he was at the indoor pool. He smiled as he then realized he was close to the gym, which is where two of his students were. He could finally talk to them about what he was going to last class before they ran off together. Now that he actually thought about it, gym would probably be the most appropriate time for it. Throughout all these thoughts, however, he didn't realize he was walking closer and closer to the pool, and without noticing, he nearly fell in. His fedora falling in though, due to him leaning over the edge. "That coul have been a more easily avoided accident!" He picked up his fedora and then brushed it off, only the rim of it being wet, and he then carried it, not placing it back over his green hair. He walked towards the doors and opened them, only to see the Takeshi Amano standing in front of the students, and then Moriko stand in front of them, introducing herself. Once she had sat down he smiled and walked over to the bleachers, placing his fedora down as he sat there. "Perhaps Mr. Matatada should go next, no?"

User Image

Rumiana
Son Gotsu
falcon_tenou
Sumomo_Angel of Fire

Newbie Noob

User ImageUser Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Where am I?: Gymnasium
Who's with me?: Gym students, Gym Teacher, Green Haired Teacher
What are my thoughts?: Stupid green haired teacher..
How am I feeling?: reserved
Theme Song: Chu Chu Lovely
My Voice: Yoshi's voice
OOC: Yoshi gets nervous by the fact girls are looking at him lmao

乳 乳 x x x Soon after Moriko would tease the fox, Yoshi heard Nobu call out his name. Yoshi glanced at the older male who would question his fitness. Yoshi gave a somewhat smug look, while also annoyed, before looking away, "I maintain a fit body." it was not a lie. It was easy to keep his thin body maintained, however some muscle would help him from being pushed around so easily. Denial got the best of him, that was for sure. Just as Moriko was finishing her statement about the teacher, the voice of an older man caught his attention. It was the teacher! However, this really did not cause a reaction from the young boy.

tab tab tab At the command of centering in the gym, Yoshi would follow suit and shadow behind Moriko before sitting on the gym floor. Yoshi did not bother to see if the other three were going to do the same, as he had expected them to. So who was to introduce themselves first? Moriko seemed to be bored by introductions, so possibly not her-- and so he was wrong. Moriko quickly shot up and introduced herself. The way she did so was kind of cute, though Yoshi was still oblivious to these thoughts. Moriko sat back down and now people were taking a moment to figure out who would participate next.

tab tab tab That was when someone suggested he go next. The hairs on Yoshi's neck stood up, and a chill struck his spine, Yoshi glancing over to see green hair resting on the bleachers. He was not well versed with teacher names, contrary to teachers' knowledge. Yoshi blushed slightly before standing up and swallowing hard. It would have been easier for him but there were girls that were all staring at him. "Ma-ma-...Matatada.. Y-Yoshi, first year...Hope we ha-have a great y-year.." he looked down at his shoes after noticing all the breasts around him, he then quickly sat back down.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Rumiana
Sumomo_Angel of Fire
GreatComeBack
falcon_tenou
Ven Kainz Phantom

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Thoughts: We are so dead...
OOC: Moriko is like "Oh god we are doomed!" xD

Moriko turns her head upon hearing someone talk about Yoshi. She sees the green haired teacher and her eyes widen before she looks towards the front. s**t. That was their science teacher. After Yoshi intoduces himself and then sits down she leans back a bit. "We are in deep s**t. That's our Biology Teacher." she whispers to him. The fact she sounded slightly scare of this fact wasn't going to help matters either. "If we are lucky he forgot he kicked us out of class earlier.." she says before sitting back up properly.

The only thing Moriko could do at a time like this was pray to whatever gods the mischievous girl believed in. Because whatever trouble came from their earlier antics, which she had dragged Yoshi into, her brothers were going to hear about it. Which meant she'd get in trouble twice. Maybe he just doesn't have a class this period and just likes to pick on first years? Not likely on that second part... she thinks to herself, resting her chin on her knees.

User Image

Son Gotsu

Sumomo_Angel of Fire

Falcon_Tenou

Invisible Streaker

Even the deaf can dance//
Although we may not be the best at it

User ImageUser Image
SUMOMO TAZAHASHI

User Image

SUMMER AND GOLD THROW COLORS AT THE DARK
---------------☆☆---------------

Sumomo giggled softly when Moriko spoke to Taske. She wasn't sure if the girl was just playing around, but Moriko seemed nice. She assumed that she was just trying to be friendly towards her and the fox. The gym teacher entered shortly after, and Sumomo clutched onto Nobu's hand due to how nervous she was. Hopefully he would be alright with what she was wearing for gym.

They gathered in the center and began introductions. Moriko went first, which sort of inspired Sumomo. She wished that she could be fearless just like Moriko, but she was too much of a fidgety person to even speak publicly without stuttering. Yoshi was second after a teacher had entered and volunteered him. A soft giggle was released from Sumomo's lips as she watched Yoshi's face. He must have been shy just like she was.

With a deep gulp, she decided to stand from her spot as her face became red. 'I can't rely on Nobu all the time...', she thought as she looked down at her feet shyly and began to fiddle with her thumbs.
"I-I'm Sumo-Sumo-Sumo..." she began, her face become even more red than before. 'Great. Now they're going to think my parents named me after Sumo wrestling...', she thought as she took a deep breath. "...Su-Sumomo..." she finally managed to say as she held up the fox. "And...ummm...th-this is Tas-Taske..."

---------------☆☆---------------
A BEAUTIFUL REFLECTION FROM FIREWORK EYES

User Image
⤹⤹
Company: Classmates
Mood: Shy/nervous
OOC: Sorry guys! We were having a coupon promotion thing at work so I had more hours than normal since they needed extra help x_x;

ººº

Rumiana

Son Gotsu

Ven Kainz Phantom

falcon_tenou

Invisible Streaker

Don't rain on my parade|I like it better when you can't keep up|Don't ruin a perfect thing
User Image User Image

That kiss tastes like Summer

User Image

Can we create something beautiful and destroy it?

User Image

It's cold but you pretend that you are warm with me|Before I get you home you're nearly frozen...

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Nobu couldn't help but let out a chuckle when the boy felt the need to defend himself. "Mhm...I see..." he joked. In Nobu's opinion, the guy probably only had enough muscle to hold up his frame. While Nobu wasn't exactly the most muscular out there, at least he could fit nicely into the gym clothes. The gym teacher entered shortly, and Nobu recognized the man from earlier. He tightened his grip on Sumomo's hand to comfort her as they made their way to the center.

They were instructed to introduce themselves, and so he listened to Moriko and Yoshi. He was about to introduce himself along with his cousin, but he was surprised when she suddenly stood up and did it herself. He gave her a few claps to congratulate her and patted her on the head.
"Good job Mo!" he praised with a wide grin. "And I'm her older cousin Nabuo Yuma. Just call me Nobu." he introduced.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

I'll never let you freeze without me

Company: Class
Mood: Content
Ooc: I'm so sorry guys! It's crap! I'm so sick x_x fever of 103. May be going to hospital soon. My brain feels like its on fire!

Rumiana

Son Gotsu

Ven Kainz Phantom

falcon_tenou

Thieving Informer

User Image
User Image

xxxInfoxxxxx
LocationThe gym
Companyvarious students, Amano
ThoughtsDidn't think he'd actually do it...
Feelingscontent
OOCmy mind is burnt out right now...XD

Teacher of Biology
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Teacher of Chemistry

☠ ☠ As Yoshi introduced himself, two more students stood up and introduced themselves as well, both of which he recognized from his class. Then again, he recognized most of the students here from his class. He smiled and clapped once the final student had introduced themselves and then stood up placing his fedora back over his green hair. He walked over to Takeshi Amano, his eyes never opening, and his smile never leaving his face. "You don't suppose i can borrow Mr. Matatada and Ms. Akimura, do you, Takeshi?" He then looked over towards the two, his yellow eyes seemingly piercing their souls. "If not, i can always wait until after class, but i hear that Yoshimura over there would only be a pervert and nosebleed everywhere from what i heard from his brother, and from the looks of it, Ms. Akimura would just beat him senseless. It'll only be for about, ten to fifteen minutes out of this class? They'll be back in time to do whatever activity you have lined up for them!"

He smiled once again, seemingly closing his eyes, and looked over the group. Most of the faces he recognized as fourth-years, one of which sticking out as he had pink hair. Nabuo, he had heard his voice earlier, but really didn't pay any mind to it. He walked up to Nabuo and looked down at him and his cousin."Oh, Mr. Yuma! I suppose you are doing well, correct? Who might this young girl be?" He hadn't remembered Sumomo's name yet, mainly due to the fact that she hasn't yet gotten in trouble in the class yet. At this point, he wondered what a student he had earlier in the day, Kisaki Seta, was doing at this time, hopefully in class.

User Image

Rumiana
Son Gotsu
Sumomo_Angel of Fire
falcon_tenrou

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Thoughts: Big meanie.
OOC: And that is a typical Moriko reaction to knowing she is in trouble.

Moriko manages to not look phased by Mr. Miyasaki's words. She didn't think she was that violent, besides she'd only done it once. That was hardly worthly of the words he had said. But he was an adult so she couldn't exactly correct him on that, and it wasn't worth the trouble to do so really. No one likes their secrets being told. Yoshi's brother talks way to much if he let him find out about that. Big meanie! Just because you are older doesn't mean you can act all high and mighty. Moriko thinks, folding her arms under her chest.

Upon feeling his eyes on her she flinches slightly but looks straight at him a moment later. She was really hoping Amano-sensi wouldn't agree to his request. But she knew it was unlikely they would be that lucky. It wasn't like they could run away. So their options were either to cower, which she wasn't going to do, or to not let him know he scared them. Option two sounded much better. Moriko was use to getting in trouble, so this wasn't exactly new to her. But she'd get in trouble twice, because her brothers would hear about this. But at least she'd had fun and got to meet new people, so she didn't really care. She puts her arms behind her head and grins. She really was a carefree kind of girl.

User Image

Son Gotsu

Sumomo_Angel of Fire

Falcon_Tenou

Ven Kainz Phantom

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers