Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
                                          xx⊱⊱ Shunsuke Arashi
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxThe Leader× The second son ×The Analytical×

The calming stormxx

Shunsuke bows his head slightly setting his tray on the table "Thank you" he takes a seat and returns his napkin to his lap so he could continue eating. 'schedule of balance by fifty-three seconds' he thought to himself before shaking it away, he had everything for his day laid out in his mind and honestly at times he wished it would stop, he wanted to go out and just do something, not worry about time or appearance, but sadly that wasn't his life or in his nature. The two eat slightly for awhile, frankly it was just like eating along aside from the sound of her breath. As he was thinking of something to say she spoke asking him of his intentions. He thought for a moment before placing his chop sticks down and turning his attention to her. "I suppose I do need a reason dont I, If I were to say to enjoy my lunch with someone would you believe me" he asks, frankly he wasnt sure of his reasoning, it just seemed like the proper thing to do, seeing as he knew what it was like to have no one he could connect to. "Is my presence a bother to you Kobayshi-san" it hadn't occurred to him that maybe she preferred to eat alone and if that were the case then he would leave her in peace, though he couldn't help but think it wasn't seeing as she gave him permission to sit. He picks up his tea taking a sip, letting the warm flavor fill his mouth as he waited for her answer.

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

Be Quiet.
I have no interest
In speaking to you.

Yui rubs the back of her head at his words. "Not usually one to take people at their words. People usually only try to befriend me for other reasons. Sorry if I seem ungrateful." She says seeming to regret her words. "No don't worry about it. I was being rude, forgive me. I didn't mean that by it...I'm just a bit distrusting of others." She says, looking down at her food for a moment. She looks back up, thinking of something. "Also, don't call me Kobayashi. I hate being called that. Makes it sound like I'm more important then I really am. Its Yui." She say, taking a sip of her tea. She always had trouble talking to others. That was one of the reasons she tried not to speak to others. She tended to be a little awkward at times.

I'd rather take a nap
Or finish my book.
You are wasting your time.

Thoughts
Location Cafeteria
Company Shunsuke
Out of Candy Alright I'm off to bed. I'll reply in the morning or afternoon. Night smile

Color codes
#B93B8F = Yui
Shadow_Romeo

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
                                          xx⊱⊱ Shunsuke Arashi

The calming stormxx

Shunsuke shakes his head "No need to apologize, discretion toward others is a sign of wisdom, I applaud you for it" he assures her before turning his attention back to his meal, while he knew it was improper manner to eat and talk he figure this time could be an exception, seeing as he was now two minute and three seconds behind his normal schedule. He places the empty miso bowl in the cover of the tray and begin to eat his rice, he was one of the rare few who ate soup for every meal but he enjoyed it, lifes simple pleasures as they say.

He thinks over her request before nodding. "Very well then Yui-san. Then if you will please excuse my late introduction I am Shunsuke Arashi, its very nice to meet you" he tried to make his voice sound warm and welcoming though he knew it futile he always came across and still and calm much like his name entails. He takes another bite of his food letting her name echo through his mind, Yui, it was a simple and elegant name, and the act of calling someone by the given name, for some reason made him a slight bit happy.

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Be Quiet.
I have no interest
In speaking to you.

Yui smiles faintly at him before speaking again. She didn't usually talk so much to people, but then again not many sought her out. Since he was sitting at her table she might as well. "Calling people by their last names always seems odd to me. Though most of my classmates call me by mine. So I take it Shunsuke-san that you overheard my conversation with that girl." She says with a sigh, looking out the window now. She was use to such conversations. It was a daily occurrence for her. One she had little control over. People usually always wanted money from her. It was why she didn't trust people. People had darkness in their hearts, Yui knew this after events from her childhood. She wondered of Shunsuke was different. She didn't mind talking to him though. It was nice to talk to people from time to time.

Yui turns back to her food to finish her meal. She usually spent as little time in the cafeteria as possible, preferring to spare time taking naps or reading. It was simpler this way for her. But it also led people to believe she was lazy, which did benefit her. Making people think she was a bit of a slacker did work in her favor, most people wanted nothing to do with her because of this. However it didn't always work. Somehow she drew people to her. Maybe she had some of her mother's presence. But that was more of burden to her. She hated it at times, because she didn't trust people.

I'd rather take a nap
Or finish my book.

Thoughts
Location Cafeteria
Company Shunsuke
Out of Candy

Color codes
#B93B8F = Yui
Shadow_Romeo

Sparkly Explorer

7,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
ஐ Alice Sinclair

Once her class let out for lunch, Alice rushed to the nearest bathroom. She hid in a stall, waiting for most of the crowds to pass. They were loud and there were too many people and she always felt like she was in someone's way and everyone talking over each other made her head hurt and she often just wanted to cry, so she decided to hide out in here until the crowds thinned.

That was one thing she hated about being in the outside world, but she'd still rather give this place a chance then run back to her mother and spend the rest of her life inside her house. She knew that her mother wanted her to drop out and run back to her, and there had already been a time or two when she considered it, but she didn't like being treated like she wasn't her own person, like she couldn't make her own wishes or form her own opinions. She was 15, wasn't it time for her to be treated like less of a baby?

She peeked her head outside of the bathroom, and when she saw that most of the people were gone, she went to the cafeteria. It wasn't much better than the halls, but there was no room and lots of people were in the Cafe, so it was a bit better. She just got some berries for lunch, with a couple pieces of cake on the side. She scanned the cafeteria for an empty table, and found one right next to the window.

She sat there eating her cake. She wished that she had a friend or two to talk with, but she was too shy to approach people, because what if she bothered them and they were mean to her? Or what if they didn't like her and then they told everyone how they didn't like her and they decided not to like her either and then the principal decided to kick her out because no one liked her? No one wanted to talk to her, either, so she was just alone for now. She reminded herself that alone on the outside was better than with her mother at home. ஐ

With: No one
Thinking: I want to go home.. no, I don't... yes, I do... no, I don't...
Feeling: Scared

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
                                          xx⊱⊱ Shunsuke Arashi

The calming stormxx

Shunsuke chuckles a little at her very direct question. "Well I most certainly cant deny that" he assures her before taking another sip of his tea, somehow it tasted much better then usual, even though their conversation was far from extravagant it was good to talk to someone outside of his family and hearing his given name for the first time in so long, it seemed calming in a way he couldnt explain. "I apologize. I had heard Akira Kobayashis daughter was attending school here, so the conversation caught my attention. Ive been to your mothers shows before, it was truly a marvel experience." he explains before taking another bite of his food.

"I must say Yui-san the atmosphere around you is quiet different from your mothers." he tells her, mostly her quite demeanor "Though that is far from a bad thing" he finishes before continuing his meal. He knew he personality disliked being compared to his parents and elder brother so he tried his best to avoid doing it to others.

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Be Quiet.
I have no interest
In speaking to you.

Yui sighs at his comment about her mother. "Of course that's why..." She mutters, looking out the window. She felt her anger spike at his next comment and she turned to look at him. She managed as always to keep it contained, but just barely. Her anger cooled at his next words and a look of surprise comes over her face. "Well that's a first. Usually I'm told it is a bad thing. People usually expect me to be just like her." She says looking at him with her usual calm expression now. "Its better to not pretend to be something you are not, in my experience. I'd rather be happy then pretend to be something I am not. Even if it does disappoint people." She says before taking another bite of food. This was the longest conversation she'd had with anyone outside her family. It wasn't so bad actually. But she still didn't know what to think of him.

Yui wasn't use to such conversations. People usually just tried to use her because of her parents. Her distrust of people was natural from her experiences as a child. She rarely talked so much with people. She didn't know how to feel about it. Though it was nothing exciting it seems almost normal. She'd cast aside such thoughts long ago. People weren't to be trusted usually. But seeing as he was from the Arashi clan, she doubted she had anything to worry about. She couldn't help but do so though. People rarely talked to her without wanting something. She looks back up at him, a calm look on her face. "Most people that are fans of my mother usual make comments on how different we are when they realize I'm her daughter. I'm not as sweet as her, nor as graceful. She draws people to her like moths to a flame. Where she trusts people, I have lost that ability. We are as different as the moon and sun. Most people are disappointed that I am nothing like either of my parents." She says, looking at him with her stormy grey eyes.

Yui lets out a sigh, realizing that her anger from talking to that girl earlier was starting to boil now. Her temper scared even her at times. "Forget my words please. No one likes being compared to their parents." she says before picking up her tray, having finished her food. "Thank you for talking to me, short as it was. We should do this again sometime, Shunsuke-san." she says before grabbing her bookbag. She puts away her tray and cup before pulling out a book. She acted as if nothing had happened, as if she hadn't told something she longed to say. She would be the last to admit she craved conversation. But she had told him something very important. Perhaps she would talk to him again. It had been...fun. But it was best she left and found somewhere to release her anger before she did so in front of someone. Better people thought she was calm then a raging volcano.

I'd rather take a nap
Or finish my book.

Thoughts That was fun.
Location Cafeteria -> Schoolyard
Company Shunsuke
Out of Candy

Color codes
#B93B8F = Yui
Shadow_Romeo

Newbie Noob

User Image
"ITADAKIMASU!"
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Konkuro Akari
local vocalist

☸☸ x x x the sounds of someone breathing loudly and shoes clicking against the ground at a rapid pace
could be heard from anyone nearby. A young man, a third year, would make his way through the schoolyard,
and his destination was the cafeteria. If he was known for anything, it'd be his desire to eat food, especially
cake and deserts. Despite this, he tried his hardest to maintain a healthy and hygienic body, which was
rather easy for him, somehow. He glanced down to notice he was running, "Oh, that must be why." he said to
himself before giggling quietly.

x x x x x x x xUsually what happens to someone when they are running and not focusing is that they bump
or collide into someone, sometimes run them over. However, Akari could be clumsy at times, and even the
slightest of bumps could set him off course and possibly tumbling to the floor. For example, now. Akari
looked back up to noticed a dark haired girl, who seemed to be coming from the cafeteria, right in front of him.
This would not have been a bad thing in most cases, if he was not running straight towards her. He let out a
yell before quickly pushing himself to the left and oddly spinning around her. When he was able to take
control of his body, he turned around to look at her while jogging backwards. "Sorry! Sorr-"

x x x x x x x xApparently Akari never learned from his mistakes, for he stopped talking after feeling his legs
back up into a bench made for students to sit and converse or something. Instantly, Akari began to fall
backwards. 'And people say I have good luck, huh.' he thought to himself before planting into the bench, then
rolling over onto the ground with a hard thud, and continuing to roll over numerous time until finally his body
stopped. He opened his eyes and noticed the ground. He let out a painful groan, this was not helping his
hunger. Luckily, his glasses fell on the bench before he hit the ground, they seemed to be safe. Instead of
getting up, Akari decided to lay there for some time.

What are my thoughts?: Ow.
Where am I?: Schoolyard, heading for the Cafeteria
Who's with me?: No one in Particular, Yui
How am I feeling?: Super Duper Hungry, in Pain
Random song of mine: Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer
Out of Character: G-G-G-G-G-G-GLADD TO BE HERE!!..?! I wanna make sure I
can interact with everyone!!! =DD I'm coming for you Shunsuke, and then Alice is next!! x3

Rumiana

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Be Quiet.
I have no interest
In speaking to you.

Yui was startled by the sudden voice, looking up from her book in time to see the young man somehow avoiding to hit her. She blinked a few times as she watched the scene unfold before her. With a quiet sigh she closed her book with a quiet thud. She looked down at the young man sitting before her, finding the whole thing bizarre. Though it was better then her being run into she had to admit. She walked over closer to him and picked up his glasses to hand them to her. "Here." She says, her usual calm tone. “Be more careful. You could hurt yourself.” She says, a worried look on her face for a moment. Not that she really cared, she reminded herself. It wasn't her business anyways. “You should get your lunch. The good stuff will be gone soon.” She says, turning away.

She was heading off towards the garden. Few went as deep into the garden as she did. It was the one place she could go to that no one would see her let her anger out. If she could she'd go to the dojo, but she didn't want anyone to see this. She flicked her book open once more, it would seem she wanted nothing more to do with speaking to the young man who had fallen onto the bench. She knew the way to where she was going. The gardens were vast, including even a hedge maze. Once past the maze there was a thick grove of trees. That was where she was headed. She tightens her hold on her book, trying to keep her anger in check still. She didn't need company right now. It might have seemed rude leaving when she did, but hopefully Shunsuke-san would understand. If not, then it was her fault. She would live with it. Besides, she didn't get close to people. She may use first names instead of last
names, but that was because she didn't like how cold they made her feel.

Stop fooling yourself. You just want to feel a little less lonely by using them. Even you know that's a lie. she thinks to herself. “Even so...its better for me this way.” She mutters to herself. In reality it was just easier for her not to trust people. Trusting people complicated matters. Trusting people meant exposing her flaws and weaknesses to others. Others that could use them against her. Had she really became such a coward? “Seems I have. But its safer this way. For now.” She says quietly to herself. She looks back at the boy, hoping he hadn't heard her speaking to herself. Not that it mattered. It was but half of the conversation.

I'd rather take a nap
Or finish my book.

Thoughts That was fun.
Location Schoolyard -> School Garden
Company Konkuro
Out of Candy

Color codes
#B93B8F = Yui
Son Gotsu

Newbie Noob

User Image
"ITADAKIMASU!"
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Konkuro Akari
local vocalist

☸☸ x x x The taste of the ground on his mouth was not the best, but he's fallen plenty of times to get used
to it. Looking to his side, he sees the legs of the same girl that he tried to avoid wrecking into. He hoped he
actually didn't harm her in any way. After hearing her voice, he looked up, a small scratch on his nose. He did not
even realize it was there while he grabbed his glasses from her hands. The way she scolded him with a calm
tone, it reminded him of some kind of worried upper classman. She was right, and although he felt like he took
her advise to heart, he would most likely fall again eventually. As he slid his glasses on, the glasses had touched
the scratch, causing a slight urge of pain. "itatata.." he said while flinching. The small pain ceased and Akari sat
up.

x x x x x x As the subject of lunch filled Akari's ears, he became alerted, standing straight up as if something
had startled him. "She's right! I'm gonna miss out on all the cake!" he tried to whisper to himself, although he was
still loud. He then turned around to thank her, however she was already walking away. He scratched his cheek
with a sort of confused expression, while realizing who she was. He never talked to her before, but most people
knew her name. Akari also made sure he knew the names of people he saw with interest or just wanted to know
more about. He remembered asking around about Yui's name, and it all seemed weird to people that he'd go so
far to find out people's information. He was not aware of her speaking to herself, but he was still caught red
handed looking right at her as she turned around to look at him. His body jolted upwards before he looked away
with a slight embarrassed expression.

x x x x x x It was that time he would smile to himself and throw his thumb up, "Its not about the fall, its about
your choice to get back up!
" he said loudly. He was going to thank her, but he did not know much of anything
else about her, like what year she was. The way she acted, however, made him think she was an upper
classman to him, and therefore, "Thanks, Yui-senpai!" he said to her while walking the opposite direction of her,
until he finally reached the cafeteria doors. It was still full with students, but the lunch line was shortening. He
passed by another student he knew the name of, although he did not speak to him as much as he'd like to. "Hey,
Shunsuke-san.
" he waved at the male before running off to the lunch line, where he would begin to pile his food.

What are my thoughts?: Food!
Where am I?: Schoolyard -> Cafeteria
Who's with me?: Yui -> Shunsuke, Students in Cafeteria
How am I feeling?: Super Duper Hungry, in Pain
Random song of mine: Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer
Out of Character: Fun fun!

Rumiana
Shadow_Romeo

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Be Quiet.
I have no interest
In speaking to you.

Yui shook her head at his comment. She was younger then him by a year. At least she thought so. He wasn't in any of the second year classes that she knew of. “Not sempai.” She says before looking back towards where she is going. She enters the hedge maze, not looking to see if anyone was following her. No one usually did, so why would anyone do so now. She knew her way through the maze, having been through it several times. The layout never changed. She closed her book once more, needing to pay attention to where she was going. It took her a few minutes but she eventually made it through the maze and to the trees that stood on the other end. She dropped her bookbag after replacing her book in. She leaned her head against one of the trees, which seemed to have pieces of bark missing from it. As if someone had punched it repeatedly.

After a moment she pulls away from it, the calm look on her face gone. Anger radiated from her. She lets out a breath before she started punching at the tree. A string of curses flowed from her mouth with each swing. It was startling to see the calm girl turn so violent. Her parents didn't know why she got so angry. But it long since been decided it was better for her to vent her anger away from people. Otherwise she might actually hurt someone. Several minutes later she sits in front of the tree hugging her knees. She'd cut her knuckles again, she'd have to wrap them soon. She always carried something to do just that. But right now she was just going to sit there. “At least no one saw....” She mutters, leaning her head back with her eyes closed. "At least I got here before something else set me off.." she says to herself, lowering her head, staring at her hands now. The tree was missing more bark then usual.

I'd rather take a nap
Or finish my book.

Thoughts That was fun.
Location Schoolyard -> School Garden
Company Konkuro
Out of Candy

Color codes
#B93B8F = Yui
Son Gotsu

Kindly Kitten

12,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Quote:

Text text text "Speech speech speech" 'Thought thought thought'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXX a ĸ a r ι ( a ĸ ι )
XXXXXXXX×× н a ĸ ι XXXXXXX

████████████████████████████████ ████████████████ ███████

• Aki, the entire time that class had been going on, had been thinking about food and tapping her pencil annoyingly on the desk. She was so focused on some juicy and delicious kiwi that she hadn't fully grasped when she had heard it that the lunch bell had rung until she was knocked on the forehead. Literally. Some random student in the class passing her swung his bag and accidentally hit her straight center of her forehead, pushing her out of her thoughts with a surprised look at the culprit -- A guy. She knew the minute she saw his face that he was silently apologizing but was too shy to say it, so she gave him a comforting smile, and he walked away after returning it with his own. Her thoughts had been quite scrambled the past few weeks, maybe because she hadn't been getting much sleep, or maybe it was because her sixth sense was trying to tell her something was about to change, but school was definitely not helping her at all. Deciding that sitting around and thinking about it wasn't going to help her anyways, and food was probably a better thing than pondering about her current problems, Aki stood up, walked through the door, and stalked off towards the cafeteria.

Students were scattered all throughout the school, some carrying their lunches to wherever the heck they ate, and some were merely socializing off to the side with their friends. There were a couple here and there static, watching those passing by them who were heading to the same place Aki was. As soon as their eyes wandered to Aki, she met theirs with her own flirty ones and a big smile. She had been one of them before, after all, and could empathize with them. She knew how it felt to be a sideliner, how lonely it actually was though their faces betrayed no emotions of isolation, and how grateful she had been when someone finally noticed her. But right now, she couldn't be too sidetracked. There was lunch waiting for her, as well as a crowd of students to be flooding into the cafeteria.

XXXXTIMESKIPXXXX

"Thank you very much, but you didn't have to." Aki, who assumed was a freshman told gratefully to a young boy, while walking walking through the door he had so politely held open for her. She hadn't actually meant for him to do anything when she nodded to him, but when he had seen her coming for the cafeteria door with a smile on her face, it was almost like a butler reflex that he held it open for her. She was a bit embarrassed as she walked through, feeling as though the entire cafeteria was watching her as she 'took advantage of' the boys kindness. She walked towards the cafeteria line with her head slightly tilted down with a small smile on her face, shy after his display, and waited in line.

⋌⋌ ║ ℓσcαтιση ;; Cafeteria × ║ εмσтιση ;; Shy ║ αccσмραηүιηg ;; Nobody ↘↘
            ►► × σ.σ.c. вαвү XXX ◄◄

Dapper Cat

User Image
                    ⋮ ☈ ❝ (Clemente Asim) ❞

「company 」 ⋮ none
                    「condition 」 ⋮ 100
                    「locale」 ⋮ Cafeteria

||at u -Xlife is
                    d e t e r m i n e d by the c r o s s w i n d that is f a t e ♥ ⋮⋮

Spinning his pen back and forth in a blur, Clem yawned, resting his hand on his cheek thoughtfully. Since his favorite class was first on his agenda, he had the tendency to start the day out right, but today he was just feeling a little tired. Sighing, he flinched slightly when the bell rang and sent his pen flying off in a deadly arc before luckily falling to the ground. Instinctively, he shrunk into his seat as the student behind him laughed, and the teacher looked up before going back to their computer. Having officially dodged a bullet, he sat back in his seat again as a student made their way past him, swiftly exiting the classroom. Sighing again, he stood and began packing his materials away with the exclusion of a small book. Instead, taking it in one hand, he opened it and began reading it intently as he made his way to the cafeteria.

Walking and reading was something he did often, but it was a little more challenging with the surplus of foot traffic that lunch time provided. Closing his book, he slid it into his jacket and weaved through the the bodies before making his way out of the building and into more personal space friendly atmosphere. Placing his hands in his jacket pockets, he made his way down the walkway toward the cafeteria. Though this was more or less a route that was out of the way, it was much more relaxing than fighting through the mass of bodies that remained in the building. This was, however, also the flight path of another student. One that looked rather lost. Tapping him on the shoulder, he motioned for the boy to follow. "The lunch room is this way." As they walked, he had a short talk with the boy, discovering that the boy had just recently transferred, explaining his position.

When they arrived at the door, the boy gave him a short thanks and sped off into the cafeteria. Laughing, he followed, retrieving his book from his pocket and attempting to find the page he left off on. As he approached the door himself, he stopped suddenly. Looking up, he watched a pair make their way in, a boy held the door open for a girl before following her in. Making his way through the door as the other passed through, he returned to his book and simply made straight for a free table, setting his things down beside him before he set to digging through them thoughtfully. After a moment, he retrieved his prize, a small bag filled with peppers; ghost peppers to be precise. Extracting one, he placed it in his mouth and began sucking on it thoughtfully.

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
                                          xx⊱⊱ Shunsuke Arashi

The calming stormxx

Shunsuke finishes his lunch and stacks his plates on the tray laying his chop sticks across the top then turns his attention back to their conversation. "I suppose thats true, the person who needs your honesty most is generally yourself" he knew at times people acted out of their character for many reasons, some good some bad though if he could have it his own way he would be himself all the time, not just the second son of the Arashi, or the future ceo of his families company. Letting her vent a little he gets a slight smile. "Thats actually a beautiful comparison, far apart but still connected. I like it" he says offering a small smile, the elequent way she put things showed just how her mind worked, it was nice to see.

He gives her a slight wave as she leaves. "Thank you for your company Yui-san" he offers out before turning his attention to his half full cup of tea. He relaxes into the back of the chair as he drinks his mind at peace, though it was short lived as a mildly familiar voice called out his name, Konkuro Akari, he was fairly popular around the school and his voice is well known, but being called out to in such an open away was very odd.

He offers him a slight wave before finishing his tea and standing from his seat to take his tray to the counter for the staff thanking them for the meal before going to the table to collect his things, checking his watch as he gathers his bag. 'Where to now" he asks himself, normally he was rest in the library after lunch but seeing as he finished eating unusually late it didn't seem he would have time.

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Be Quiet.
I have no interest
In speaking to you.

Yui let out a sigh as her cellphone rang. “Damn it.” She mutters before pulling something from her pocket to wrap her bleeding knuckles in. She takes her phone from her pocket, answering just moments before it went to voicemail. “Hello mama.” She says, standing up. She flexes her other hand before standing up to pick up her bookbag. “You took longer then usual. Did you hurt yourself again, Yui?” Her mother says. Yui knew better then to tell her the truth. That would mean her mother on a flight to come see her. She did not need that. It was hard enough not telling people who her parents were. “No, I just didn't realize my phone was going off. I was reading.” She says, knowing her mother would buy the lie. She places her bookbag on her shoulder and heads through the maze while talking to her mother. “If you do, don't hesitate to call me. I worry about you my little moon.” Her mother says. She winces at her words. Not because of the nickname, but because she has used the moon and sun comparison when she'd been talking Shunsuke-san earlier. “I know mama. I'm fine though. Look I have class soon. I'll call you after school.” She says with a sigh. “Alright, don't forget. I love you dear.” Her mother says before Yui hangs up.

Yui looks at the time on her phone and frowns. She didn't want to go to Gym. They would be swimming today. She looks at her injured hand. There was no way she was swimming with that anyways. That was just being stupid. Looks like she was skipping two classes today. She wasn't usually one for skipping class, but today she would be. She'd go see the nurse later. For now, she was going to take a nap under her usual tree again. She heads back towards the school yard and finds the tree she'd been under earlier. It doesn't take her long, she knew where it was. She sits under the tree, pulls a book from her bag and lays down with the book in her hand. She was using her bookbag as a pillow. She'd fall asleep soon enough, if no one spotted her. Also she had to be sneaky about this whole skipping Gym thing. It wasn't easy to skip that class. Not that anyone would miss her.

I'd rather take a nap
Or finish my book.

Thoughts Seriously mother...
Location School yard, under a tree
Company none
Out of Candy

Color codes
#B93B8F = Yui
Quote:

Quick Reply

Submit