No 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Beloved Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

Jσsερн Σllιs

When the evening sun goes down
You will find me hanging 'round

The girl that Joseph held ran out of his arms and slipped away, probably to avoid getting caught in a sticky situation. He put his now free hand onto Saya's waist to join the other. "You know, I feel like I've known you for years" He said with a small chuckle. Feeling cheesy about his previous statement, he decided to let got of her waist and held her hand. The bell rang, signifying the end of lunch and the beginning of 4th period but Joseph shrugged it off. He'd much rather make friends or drinking buddies for that matter.

"Show me your favorite bar, and then I can show you mine." He said. That way they would probably have more to drink without having a guilty conscience. Although he wasn't too convinced Saya had a conscience just yet.

(OOC: Bleh, awkward transitional post )

The nightlife ain't no good life
                                  But it's my life

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

User Image

"I'm what my mother calls a Hellion."

Saya smirked at him, "You may have and just don't know it." She says with a wink. She looks back at the school upon hearing the bell ring. She smirks, knowing she had no intention going to class. "That I shall, Love." She says before leading him towards the school gates. They were almost never closed, just begging students to skip class. Or at least that's how Saya thought of it anyways.

She heads off the path towards a group of trees. "I have a faster way to get there." She says, letting go of his hand and moving some tree limbs and then a black tarp from a sleek black motorcycle. "The guy who runs the bar we are going to watches it for me when I'm too drunk." She says with a laugh before handing him one of the helmets before putting her own on and getting on. She pushes open her helmet and looks at him. "Coming?" She says.

"I'm no angel, but you can bet we'll have fun."

Outfit
Company: Joseph
Out Of Cola: Its okay :p

User Image

Frothy Moaning

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
{ ----ƊєƖαηιє Ɛναηѕ---- }

Tнere αre ɴo ѕecreтѕ тнαт тιмe doeѕ ɴoт reveαl

[ Where: Cafeteria ] [ With: Damien & Evangeline ] [ Wearing: x ] [ OOC: gratata, Sorry I didn't post earlier, I was at work. ]

Delanie was a bit taken aback by Damien's sudden compliment to both of them, mostly because he didn't seem like the type to say things like that, at least not out loud. She looked back at Eva who was also surprised by the compliment, because she admitted that she wasn't one to take in compliments. Only nodding, Delanie accepted that Eva was a bit loopy when sleeping but it was something that she didn't mind too much, just good to know if she were to tell Eva any secrets.

The bell rung and the cafeteria began to clear out slowly and then almost all at once. A couple of lingering students were around finishing up conversations. Delanie was hopeful that maybe one of them would be willing to skip or maybe even just walk her to class but maybe that was a little selfish of her. A little chime kept ringing and ringing, it was a clear sound that couldn't be hidden. The cellphone in back pocket was the culprit for the emitted sound. It was various messages sent, not just one or a reminder of something. Delanie did not dare to check her cellphone because she already knew that it was her clients requesting to videochat with her, and to be honest she didn't want Eva or Damien asking about it.

Her slender fingers quickly reached into her pocket silencing the damned phone. Looking back at Eva and Damien, she smiled. "What class do you guys have right now" Delanie asked as a distraction.

lani45823

KawaiiSuperKlee

Beloved Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

Jσsερн Σllιs

Joseph followed the red head out towards trees, not knowing what to expect. His eyes widened when Saya removed the carp off of the motorcycle. He ogled the motorcycle admiring its paint job, wheels, and everything. Joseph must have spent too much time staring at her ride, when she asked about him coming. He nodded and hopped on. His legs felt slightly awkward mostly because he was somewhat taller than Saya. Touching the helmet lightly, he placed it upon his head ensuring to adjust the straps.

"You must a regular there." Joseph teased, although knowing the type of people they were, it wouldn't surprise anyone. He wondered what kind of bars Saya enjoyed, his favorite wasn't one he'd take her to, mostly because it was a strip club so he'd take her to the next best one. La Nuit Noire where there had great wine when he was feeling classy but also had plain beer if he wanted to feel like a man. Joseph wrapped his arms around the Saya's waist with a slight grip, nuzzling his chin on her shoulder.

But it's my life

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

User Image

Saya laughed at his statement. "That I am. When I'm not at school and there isn't a party, I go to Moonlight. Its not fancy, but its good. Plus I don't have to worry about having my a** grabbed every five minutes. A girl can only take so much." She says before pushing her helmet closed. "Hold on tight. I only know one speed." she says in a muffled voice before the engine roared to life.

She wasn't lying when she said she knew only one speed and it seemed to be fast. They speed passed the trees for a bit before going back onto the road. She headed onto the main street before taking a quick left down one of the smaller streets. About twenty minutes later, after zooming down several streets and Saya feeling giddy they finally found the place they were looking for. It wasn't fancy, but it wasn't shitty either. Somewhere in between.

"My second home. Well except for...err never mind." she says, faking a cough. She gets off the bike after parking it and turning it off, putting the keys into her pants pocket. She takes off her helmet and places it on the bike handle, fixing her hair as best she could. "Come on, time to have some fun." she says with a wink before walking inside, swaying her hips as she walks. "Max, I'm back~" she says as she enters. The young man at the bar shakes her head. "Here to torment my customers or are you here for a drink? and who is this you've brought?" he says, looking between Joseph and Saya. She doesn't answer her question, instead she takes a seat and the bar. "Rum and coke. Heavy on the rum." She says with a smirk.

Outfit
Out Of Cola:

User Image

Frothy Moaning

Beloved Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

Jσsερн Σllιs

Most of the ride to Moonlight was a blur, no literally. Saya had sped all the way to the bar, almost as if she was in a rush. It was a miracle that the police didn't stop them or attempt to. As Joseph stretched out his legs, he looked over at the Moonlight bar. It was a nice quaint bar, that had a pleasant feeling to it. Saya mention it was like a second house and was about to mention something else but stopped. He raised an eyebrow to the abrupt coughing but decided not to question if it would make her uncomfortable. He placed his hands the pockets of his black trenchcoat and followed Saya inside, catching glimpses of her assets while doing so.

Joseph follows Saya to the bar, where he sits beside her on the stool. He looks over at the bartender who mentions him and smiles. "Joseph Ellis, sir, Saya's colleague of evil if you will." He stated with a polite tone. After Saya ordered, he wondered what to get. "I have a shot or two of Jack Daniels." Joseph requested. Regular beer was great but he enjoyed the rich, warm feeling that whiskey gives off. "Keep the drinks coming, these rounds are on me, love." He announced smiling.

But it's my life

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

User Image

Max raises an eyebrow at what Joseph says. "You may wish to never associate with this crazy woman after she has some alcohol in her system. Just warning you. Also, she drives like a crazy woman." Max says as he sets the two drinks down. "He's just jealous because I can drink him under the table." Saya says as she throws back the drink, grinning. She wondered if she should tell him she had a high tolerance for alcohol. Nah.

She grins like a mad woman with Max gives her another one. "Miss me, Maxi? No one else to warm your bed?" She says with a wink. "Now I'm remembering why we broke up. You might have a nice body, but you are a pain in the a**." Max says, but Saya just smirks before taking a sip of her drink. She was messing with him on purpose. It was easy to get a reaction out of the man.

Outfit
Out Of Cola:

User Image

Frothy Moaning

Kawaii Cultist

User Image
xxxxxxxxxx : xx ɞ ωɪτʜ Casper -- No one. xx ɞ ҒeeʟɪɴgPleased xxɞ ʟocaτɪoɴIn Physics classxxxɞ cʟoτʜɪɴgfashion

User Image
              xx
              xxx
              xxx
              xxx
              xxxx

Ayla just stared down at her hands while he spoke. She was expecting him to scold her when he said that they were friends. The girl's head snapped up as she stared hard at him. F-friends..? We're friends? Her eyes started to sparkle with excitement while she looked at him. There was someone at this school that actually wanted to befriend her and that felt like a dream to her. She was so happy that if she had a tail, it would be wagging like crazy."Okay!" She purred even though there was not a smile on her face. She was very happy that she made a new friend.

The bell sounded the end of lunch. "Ah. Lunch is over" She pointed out the obvious before gathering her trash and stood up. She didn't want to leave just yet but she didn't want to be late for class. Pick your battles, Ayla. "Well I will see you around, Casper." She bowed formally just before she turned to run off toward the school. When she was a few paces away, she turned around and waved excitedly at him. She hoped that they will continue to be friends after this interaction. I made a new friend!

Her excitement was short lived as she had to sit through her least favorite class; physics. She didn't understand a lick of it and didn't care to actually try to understand. Numbers had always bored her and throwing science to the mix did absolutely nothing for her. While the teacher drone on about whatever, she sat in the back row and fiddled around with her phone.
              Kitsune_Lady_Laurelai

Timid Conversationalist

7,875 Points
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Forum Explorer 100
    a s o n e t e r o r t h i n g t o n

User Image

A string of beeps shrilled through the air early in the morning. An arm had lazily reached over and hit the end button to his alarm clock. A head meekly peeked out underneath messy covers. The head peeking from the covers owned a body, and a name, which was Jason Peter Worthington. Jason fumbled around in bed a bit and dozed back to sleep. He had this horrible habit of sleeping in. Which normally made him late for school, just like today. He was already a few days behind, since he moved into the neighborhood later than attended. Jason did just recently move into this town, leaving his old friends behind, just to make new ones. He made friends everywhere he went.
    Jason finally uncovered his head, looking at the clock. A few seconds ticked by before he realized how late he was for school. He rushed up, grabbing random articles of clothing then quickly put them on as he grabbed his back pack and rushed out the door. He hadn't even had time to grab something to eat. Although his parents lived in town, close to the school, they had, for some reason, gotten him a dorm room. He wasn't complaining though.
    Jason wondered the halls with paper in hand. He wasn't even aware of what class he was supposed to be in right now, more or less where it was. Jason ran fingers through his hair, then let it fall back down to it's original position. Sighing, Jason slide down the wall, then sitting on the ground. He was a hot mess, being so easily lost of the time and place. Jason held the paper in front of him, looking at it. How did the hours work here anyways, he's used to schools in England. Wasn't this a japanese school? He was sure it was, he had to learn japanese before coming here. Which came easy to him, he was fluent in three languages, english, french, and now, japanese. He learned things easily, which is the only reason he passes with flying colors, since he's normally sleeping in class.
    User Image
    User Image

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

"It's not how many times you've been knocked down"

A loud bell rang out signaling the end of lunch. Noelle had spent most of her lunch break cruising around and exploring campus. Her first few days had been a busy blur of rushing from one class to another so she hadn't had much time to see the school really. The last ten minutes or so had been spent taking refuge on a grassy shady area of campus to finish the small lunch she had purchased for the day.

Noelle stood up and stretched her arms high above her head with a smile. It may have been time to go back to class but her favorite class was up next. 5th period, music class! Ever since her first year of middle school, music and music classes had been a favorite of hers. She let out a small cheerful hum as she set out for the western half(?) of campus where the music room was located. She hadn't had much time to get to know her classmates from said class yet but was definitely excited for any opportunity that might present itself. Ever since she had relocated from her and her moms apartment she had been excited about making new friends. Even now her enthusiasm hadn't failed her. "I can't wait!" she squirmed happily.

When she arrived at the room she greeted the teacher cheerfully and took a seat setting her bag on the floor next to her.

"It's how many times you get back up"

With: No one (at the moment)
    Ooc: Yay! First post! Happy to be with y'all!
    User Image

Beloved Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

Jσsερн Σllιs

"It's a bit too late for the driving part, I'm pretty sure I got whiplash just trying to get here." Joseph joked. He downed his shot of whiskey and slightly moved his head to the music while listening to the two ex lovers. It seems like it should have been awkward, but he didn't really mind it too much. His fingers drummed on the table, laughing occasionally at what Max and Saya said. "How did you guys meet?" He asked curiously. Maybe she would reveal a little bit of her past. He liked to know how people came to be the way they are, it was intriguing. Joseph waited on a response, while drinking another shot.

[OCC: Sorry if Joseph is kinda weird or lacking things, I'm not too good at rping with guy characters ;n; ]

But it's my life
    User Image
    Butyou can't touch

You can look

You keep dreaming on the stars above

Something in your eyes lets me see right through you

There's no mystery what's on your mind

Something in the way,I always make you crazy

Feeling: Really GoodLocation: School GroundsThoughts: Hmmmm.......Outfit: BRIE!!!! LOOK!!!!Company: N/A

Brie who was skipping into the building going to class. She came across a boy sitting in the hallway. He looked stressed. She came to a stop in front of him" Excuse me do you need some help?" she said with curiosity in her voice. She was one to help someone when in need. She would feel bad if she just walked by someone in need of help.

She also enjoyed just the feeling she got after helping the person.

╰❥BRIE | MODE❤╮

(Sorry it's short I'm tired)

XxGarra_HellsingxX

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Tycoon 200
    User Image

User Image

Saya grins at his question, while Max covers his face with his hand. "Don't answer that Saya." He says, she just gives him a wicked grin before turning towards Joseph. "I went to a party one night here and got really drunk. Next thing I know I woke up in his bed." She says. "I swear I didn't know she was sixteen. I thought she was in her twenties." Max says, as if trying to turn the subject away from this.

"He still didn't realize that until I told him the week before summer. We'd already broken up by then though. See he felt bad about me waking up in his bed because I was so drunk. So he asked me out and we started dating shortly afterwards." she says with a shrug. "Can we stop talking about that now..." Max says. Saya just smirks, but doesn't say anything.

Outfit
    Out Of Cola: Its fine, I'm worse at play guys. Trust me -_-

User Image

Frothy Moaning

Beloved Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

Jσsερн Σllιs

Placing arm on the table, he leaned his head on it, tilting his head towards the two. He laughed occasionally at how embarrassed Max seemed when telling the story. " Alcohol makes girls look a lot older man, I get you." Joseph said in a comforting way. He swept his fingers through his hair, fixing his bangs that had been messed up by the wind. "Ahh summer romance, so dreamy" He said teasing Saya. He didn't think she was too affectionate in the 'I like you' kind of way but he could see it.

But it's my life

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Tycoon 200
    User Image

User Image

Saya takes a sip of her drink, listening to the two. She smirks at his comment to her. "Mmm it was fun. Sadly, I prove too much for him." She says with a grin. "Take my advice, stay very far away from her. She'll bring you nothing but trouble." Max says. "That's what makes me so much fun, Love. Men love bad girls." She says with a mischievous grin.

Outfit
    Out Of Cola:

User Image

Frothy Moaning

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers