Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name:Nikki
looks: light brown hair and hazel eyes
Status: most popular girl in school, Captain of the Cheer Squad, one of the most prettiest girls in school.
Classes: Algebra, french, itilian, History, English, P.E.
Grades: all A's
Personality: very nice and only mean to enimies, caring, likes flirting with cute guys
the school mascot is an eagle. Tylers g/f.
Popular Crowd: My friends
1.Nikki
2.Nicole
3. Sirenee
4. Krista

other Popular people:
1. Tyler
2.Umru
3.Kieth

Plot:BayView High, 2005, present day

JUST A NOTICE if you are wondering when you make ur profile you automattically are in the story. if you wanna be in my group or in the squad PUT IT IN UR PROFILE!!! if you are captain of anything PUT IT IN UR PROFILE!! if you are in my group of friends, you are on the popular crowd list, which will be put up. Have fun!!!! blaugh
Nikki opens her locker and starts to take out her books.
Name:Umru
looks: light brown hair and blue eyes
Status: one of the most popular kid in school,class clown and captain of the track team
Classes: Algebra, japanese, Art, History, English, P.E.
Grades: A's and B's
Personality:funny a little flirt and friendly
Goes to his locker which is right by Nikki's"So whats up Nikki?"
wow we're both popular. i didnt notice that. lol. I'm Nikki! blaugh
Sephornoth
Goes to his locker which is right by Nikki's"So whats up Nikki?"
Nuthin really. Just another year of school. Popular crowd again, cant wait for the new friends. ur popular too right? (u should already know i am, my profile)
"Well yeah but I also hang out with some regular people. Can't just hang with a certain group."Starts to get out his book"Yeah what is your schedule?"
Name:Nicole
looks: Link in my signature
Status: pretty popular, sweet girl in school. Captain of volleyball team and Co-captain of cheerleading squad
Classes: Calculus, french, Advanced Chemistry, History, English, P.E.
Personality: Shy at first but then sweet and friendly. Can be flirty and jealous when it comes to boys and she is romantic.
Sephornoth
"Well yeah but I also hang out with some regular people. Can't just hang with a certain group."Starts to get out his book"Yeah what is your schedule?"
ur in 4 of my calsses. blaugh
roleplaybabe
Status: pretty popular, sweet girl in school. Captain of volleyball team and Co-captain of cheerleading squad
Personality: Shy at first but then sweet and friendly. Can be flirty and jealous when it comes to boys and she is romantic.
Welcome to the squad Nicloe! blaugh ru in my crwod or not? either way is ok. blaugh
Nicole walked into her new school and looked around. "New school...." She said to herself with a sigh. She started to walk to her locker.
Angel4rumAbove
Sephornoth
ur in 4 of my calsses. blaugh
"Really then we have Algerbra,History, English,and P.E. together alright."gets out his algerbra book anstarts walking to class"Hey come on."
Angel4rumAbove
roleplaybabe
Welcome to the squad Nicloe! blaugh ru in my crwod or not? either way is ok. blaugh

"Yeah, I guess I'm in your group." Nicole said with a smile.
wasup192
hel;lo
hi honey. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out