Welcome to Gaia! ::

Batunga Bay Highschool

SETTINGS:

Batunga Bay High is a Secondary state school. It is located very close to the beach and has a range of extra curricular activities that carry the students there.
The main building itself is very big, old-school college looking. It has about 6 floors. All of which are for everyday classes.
There is a seperate building a short walk away hidden behind the small park surrounding the back of the main building which is where all the dorms are located.
Batunga Bay as a town isnt very big, basically all there is other than the huge highschool is a small Primary School, the mall, some alternative stores scattered here and there, the beach and the small regular housing area.

POSSIBLE CHARACTERS:

-Student
-Teacher
-Teachers Aid
-Local Resident (Must be 15-20 years of age)

FORM:

Name:
Appearance: (Just your avi would be good, but if you have a pic then thats good too, as long as it wont take up a heap of space i hate it when people stretch out pages with sigs and stuff like that)
Character: (Student, teacher, etc.)
Small Bio: (Not a huge paragraph but 6 or lines explaining what type of person you are)

RULES:

Just the basic Gaian rules.
Keep it clean, save the rest for PMs. Nobody likes to see that kind of posting, and any person that wants to make that posting public has serious issues.
Be nice. Spamming is pointless and annoying.
Cursing is ok but keep it to a minimum. Trailer trash is NOT welcome here.

Oh, and grammar. Please spell things right. English is a language we all understand so just stick to that none of that abbreviated s**t.
Name: Lexi
Appearance: Avatar. Dress sense influenced by punk. Jeans, spiky belt, dark top, trippy jewellery and eyeliner. You know the rest.
Character: Student
Small Bio: Lexi is a pretty cool person. She just picks who she speaks to carefully, make the effort to talk to her and she will either shove it in your face and mock you or become one of your most amusing friends yet. Her honestly and bluntness tends to cause her alot of trouble and she takes s**t from nobody.
Lexi glares into the bright sunlight as she walks along the beach towards the school, her headphones blaring and her hair blowing about in the breeze.
It didnt take her long to get there. She continued to squint, despite the fact she was in the shade.

Must come naturally with her antisocial-ness, she thought to herself as she sat down under a nearby tree.
Name: Nitemare
Appearance: avi
Character: (Student, teacher, etc.) Student
Small Bio: Usually a happy and outstanding individual, she loves to have freinds regardless of who/what they may be. Having many failed relationships in the past, she really goes too far with anyone, despite the fact of her bi-sexual orientation.
((welcome Nitemare 3nodding ))

Lexi continues to glare into the distance and removes her headphones.
She sighs as she puts them in her bag and looks at her timetable.

"Science first up. My day jsut keeps gettin better and better," she muttered to herself.
Name : Keiko Hatoyama
Appearance :User Image
Keiko has her long dark purple hair all the way down to her back which sometimes she has a pair of clips on to move her hair out of the way from her pale face. The girl has blood red eyes, of course it is the contact lens which seems to glow during the night. She wears a red top which matches the ruby jewerly on her forehead and black pants that covers the whole bottom part of her body...
Character : Student

(( Sorry I didn't add the Bio, since this char doesn't have one. ))
#~pUnKeD_uP_fAiRy~#

"Science first up. My day jsut keeps gettin better and better," she muttered to herself.

She sat silently in class, and carefully looked at everyone else around. Not knowing any, she moved to a seat in a back row.
Nitemares-Kiss
#~pUnKeD_uP_fAiRy~#

She sat silently in class, and carefully looked at everyone else around. Not knowing any, she moved to a seat in a back row.

Lexi tapped her pen on her dest. She always sat up the back, because that way teachers didnt ask her to answer any questions she didnt have the answers to.

She spotted a new girl sitting nearby and wondered where she was from. Lexi wasnt the type to just go and talk to somebody on a whim though, and figured if the girl needed a friend she'd say something.

She went back to tapping her pen and frowning some more.
Keiko Hatoyama

(( Sorry I didn't add the Bio, since this char doesn't have one. ))

((Its all good, welcome xd ))
#~pUnKeD_uP_fAiRy~#
She spotted a new girl sitting nearby and wondered where she was from. Lexi wasnt the type to just go and talk to somebody on a whim though, and figured if the girl needed a friend she'd say something.

She looked over at the other girl, and unsure of wether she would mind her saying anything, she settled by giving a warm smile. Well, it wasnt like students were meant to talk in class anyway.
Nitemares-Kiss
#~pUnKeD_uP_fAiRy~#

She looked over at the other girl, and unsure of wether she would mind her saying anything, she settled by giving a warm smile. Well, it wasnt like students were meant to talk in class anyway.

She noticed the girl smiling at her and raised her eyebrows.

Meh, suppose shes being polite.

Lexi stopped her frowning for a sec and gave her a small smile back. Then continued her frowning. Didnt have the attention span for what was sure to turn into a "Welcome to our school" pep talk. But still wondered whether the girl was worth knowing once she got past the early stages.
#~pUnKeD_uP_fAiRy~#

Lexi stopped her frowning for a sec and gave her a small smile back. Then continued her frowning. Didnt have the attention span for what was sure to turn into a "Welcome to our school" pep talk. But still wondered whether the girl was worth knowing once she got past the early stages.

She looked back at the other girl, with her eyebrow slightly raised. Then, looking back at her desk she wondered If somehow she had managed to offend her?
Closing her eyes, she relaxed and figured she shouldnt jump to such conclusions so quickly.
Nitemares-Kiss
#~pUnKeD_uP_fAiRy~#

She looked back at the other girl, with her eyebrow slightly raised. Then, looking back at her desk she wondered If somehow she had managed to offend her?
Closing her eyes, she relaxed and figured she shouldnt jump to such conclusions so quickly.

Lexi yawned rather loudly and shook her head. She was still half asleep. Definately not a 9.00 in the morning type person.

Soon enough the bell rang and Lexi stood up with her bag to head off to her next class, History. She decided she'd talk to the newby. She was in a strange mood and her decisions werent as limited as usual.

"Hey" she said with a smirk. "Your new yeah? I'm Lexi. And this school is cheap and smells like urine most of the time. Whats your name"
Name: Aidon Freyidd
Appearance: Dark short hair spiked like avi..... tall well built 6'1 blue eyes.......
Character:.student
Small Bio: A well respected Senior at his old school Aidon was sent here by his father Shizuma Kasanagi who got worried at all the trouble his son was geting into witht he nutourious gang the Red dragons a local gang in japan run by local high schoolers but to his suprise Shizuma never expected his son to be the leader. After a motocycle incident that occured Aidon was caught and sent to his father who is the ceo of Kasanagi inc a mjor electronics company in Kyoto........... Aidon fourced to leave his friends behind hopes to get a new sense of him self and train his legendary Kendo and Kempo skills......

*Aidont arrived at the school in a limo followed by motercycles.... As the limo stoped four men in black suites stepped out followed by Aidon carrying his bags, Aidon smilled at the head men and his smile was followed by a nod. They led him to his dorm where he left his stuff and followed them back to the limo where the head men spoke*

"Now master Aidon I leave you here in hopes you will do your father with great honor........"

(Aidon)" Titsuya dont worry I will be fine I got my martual arts to fall back on *Smirk* thats somthin now one will be able to beat me at"

(Titsuya) " Just dont hurt any one and I talked to the kendo teacher they say they or honored to have you here...... fare well *Bow* I hope you here from you soon....."

(Aidon)" Later"

*Aidon walks around the school dressed a white hoody with a volcom hat and black cacky pants...... Aidon reached in the hood and turned on his i-pod and put on the head peices and walked aeound the school looking for people his own age.......-*

" What did I do to deserve this......."
#~pUnKeD_uP_fAiRy~#
Lexi yawned rather loudly and shook her head. She was still half asleep. Definately not a 9.00 in the morning type person.

Soon enough the bell rang and Lexi stood up with her bag to head off to her next class, History. She decided she'd talk to the newby. She was in a strange mood and her decisions werent as limited as usual.

"Hey" she said with a smirk. "Your new yeah? I'm Lexi. And this school is cheap and smells like urine most of the time. Whats your name"

She turned her face to greet Lexi. "My names Nitemare"
Then. thinking for a moment, she continued. "Yeh, I just arrived here yesterday but hey, Im sure the smells something you get use to...uh...right?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff