Welcome to Gaia! ::

Basically a highschool for teens who want a band.

~~^RULES^~~
1. No godmod/cyber

2. Try to be quarter-literate (Half of semi)

3. Don't bring any type of weapons (Minus yourself >_> )

~~^FORMS^~~

Teachers form-

Name:

Subject/s: (Only three)

Appearance: (No typing avatar or sig here)

Students form

Name:

Subjects taking: (Only six)

Appearance: (Same as in teachers)

Comes from: (Japan, China...)

Instrument/place in band:

~~^MY PROFILE^~~

Name: Shai Itachi

Subjects taking: English, gym, art, music, band playing and chemistry

Appearance: Shai

Comes from: Japan

Instrument/place in band: Plays the electric guitar, but is also a vocalist
((Hey, ~Vanilla!))
((Long time no see, Junichi!))
Name: Junichi, Mai

Subjects taking: Life Drawing, English, Poetry, Fd. Science, History, Geometry

Appearance: Pixy cut, wayward-spiked black hair, crystal blue eyes (sig pic.)

Comes from: Japan/England

Instrument/place in band: Vocalist and bassist
((^-^ Yeah. Sorry, I was all over the place yesterday. sweatdrop That's what Called- gets for giving me orange juice!))
(( xd Yeah, he did tell me you were kinda hyper yesterday or something like that.))
((^-^ Yup! Then a friend came over and I tortured them. xd *sigh* Be glad I didn't get on the comp. yesterday. 3nodding ))
(( eek Yeah. By the way, thanks for the pic. It was awesome, I saved it. And to other matters, shall we begin?))
((^-^ No prob. I'm gonna be drawing more, now that I know that you like it. If I can, I'll try to do like photo shoot pics, since they're both made up characters. ^-^ Fun fun. And if I can't, me brother will. ^-^ He's kinda better than me. sweatdrop Anyway, HAI!! Let us begin!))

Mai walked down the halls to her locker shifting the light backpack slung over her shoulder. Though full-blood Japanese, she'd been born and raised in England, and it showed in her pale skin- and her humor.
((Hai~ 3nodding ))

Shai trailed a finger along the school building's walls as she searched for her dorm. "It's nearby..." she assured herself as she took yet another flight of stairs up. This was already the third floor, so Shai assumed the room wasn't very far off...
Mai glanced to the girl as she came down the stairs from the fourth floor, lightly tilting her head to the side.
"Oi, are you looking for your dorm, too?"
Shai looked at the girl who just descended the stairs from fourth floor. "Yeah... I take it you're searching for yours too." Sha tucked a strand of her red hair behind her ear and adjusted her dress.
"Yeah.. Wonky area, this place is. Oh,.. Are you from here?" She shifts her weight lightly to one hip, readjusting the strap on her shoulder.
"Yeah. From the capital area." Shai said with her right hand resting on her hip. She held her school bag in her left hand at the moment.
"Well..." She smiles lightly. "Good to know. Mind if I hunt with you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces