3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image
User Image

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

His mouth started to shake as he could smell the delicious taste of the food. He watched as the Bunny girl ordered some salad “There’s just no taste in that….ahhhhhh” Luke wasn’t the kind of guy who would eat healthy stuff. If he could he would probably go out to eat it all the time at a fast food restaurant. He watched as people progressed further as they were getting food while taking their seats. He glanced around noticing that there were a ton of people around. “hmmm” Truthfully when he came in, he didn’t notice the other people there. His eyes widen noticing there were a lot of cuties eating breakfast. He heard after as Rise was replying that he owed her after. He nodded in response to her statement. They finally reached the counter. He noticed that the woman at the counter looked surprised while talking to Rise. He didn’t take any concern over it till Rise gave him the subtotal of the check. His eyes widen, looking at the total then looking back at Rise. “hahaha…yeah…should be fine” Smirking a long to his sentence while his eyes were twitching. He carried his plate that was filled with everything they had towards a table. Smiling as he took a chair quickly. Not knowing who was around him as he sat down.

He grabbed the fork that was contained on his left as he smashed it down onto the plate. Slurping what looked like eggs to him. Well truthfully he didn’t care what he was eating as long as it was edible. He suddenly began to choke on what he was eating. He slammed his hand against the table, taking a deep breath in. Showing relief that he swallowed whatever he was choking on. “Maybe I was eating to fast…” Laughing to his sentence he didn’t believe that he was eating too fast. He continued to eat while glancing up at a random person who was across from him. He moved his food closer to him as he was hiding it from the unknown person. The person glanced at Luke as he gave him a strange look while getting up and leaving. He didn’t really care as he continued to eat what was on his plate.

After a couple minutes went by, the plate was completely cleared off. Only droplets from the food were left upon on it. He slapped his belly signaling that he was full. “They make some great breakfast hear” Smiling as he looked happy again. He glanced back towards the girls as gave an emotionless face once again. “Rise and Phobe…your both kind…but I giving you nicknames. I can’t remember a person’s name very well. So Rise shall be Pigtails and Phobe shall be called bunny” He gave them a smile after giving them nicknames “Rise you seem to be very popular…” He glanced around once again noticing that people were looking at them.
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dangerous Loiterer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ρhσbє Vσrηyσv
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

"Eh."

Phobe was ignorant, unaware that someone else was paying for her food. She made her order willy nilly, and was in the process of digging for her money, when Rise payed for the entire thing. She wondered briefly what kind of money the girl must make to pay for so much, and the strange boy seemed to feel no remorse for his eating habits, brutally chipping away from whatever money stalk the girl had. Still, she seemed very sturdy, taking the hit and still smiling. Even one as quirky as Phobe could see the hint of anger, however, that played on the ladies face. Phobe didn't interject, and accepted her free meal graciously, bounding over to her seat and paying most of her attention to it. Luke was far too strange to really understand, and though Phobe had no room to talk in that department, she found him a bit frightening to be close to. She even flinched slightly when he mentioned giving them nickname, easily calling her "bunny". It was a common word associated with her, and by the time that had come around, his large quantities of food were missing, and she was only barely finishing her bowl. She fished for shrapnel to chew on, wondering how he could find something so bursting with flavor as "tasteless" as he had called it.

She drifted off into he own little world for a brief moment, bubbling with her own little thoughts and fantasies. She casually rubbed on of her ears as she did, savoring the delightful feeling it always gave. She perked up, looking around as if she had just now realized that Risa was asking a question. She assumed it was their status. Phobe forgot what she was for a moment, and had to think. High school or College? Which one was she?
"High school." She answered after a quick thought, the random word probably strange so late in the conversation. When the girl casually asked when Luke would pay her back, Phobe began rustling through her own bag, assuming the model girl ,meant to ask repayment from her as well. She withdrew a crumpled wad of money and change, somehow counted to nearly what the salad had cost, and held it out towards Risa, hoping to pay the debt before being asked to. "A model at school. Public schools for modeling!" She said in her light mannered voice. "Usually private schools for you, y'know."

█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌

♫ ♪ Located at. . .Class time!
♫ ♪ Feeling like. . .Really really good!
♫ ♪ About to. . .Get breakfast!

Dapper Fatcat

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hello I am: Rise Kujikawa
And currently I am at: School caf!~
My mood is quite: Not as annoyed!
And my hair and outfits consist of: Pigtails and my Yasogami uniform

User Image
┢┦aΡpy
ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

╔══════════════╗

Luke seemed happy when he got his order paid for, it made her smirk that he was doing what she was doing, but just with shock. The junior kept a sly grin on her face, sitting with Phobe. Rise wasn't too upset as she had been moments ago. Soon Luke had joined, making a fellow student flee. 'Yeah, you eat that food you a**, you enjoy it. If I could slit your throat open I would, make all that food fall from your dying body, you shall not live to see another day. thoughts took a more violent turn for the worst, but a smile withheld not showing her thoughts.

"Bunny? Pigtails? Oh my it must of been difficult to think of those names. But there is a flaw in your little system, what if I decide to wear my hair down or in a single ponytail? Oh no! Where did she go?! Oh she must be dead! It'll be like playing peekaboo with a baby, I'll disappear until I put my hair up." Even the most ignorant person could hear the sarcasm making stabs at the one male sitting at their table.

Then her attention drew to Phobe, and Rise was a tad envious of a few assets that the girl had, but the other girl was quite cute but at least the girl wasn't shallow. high school eh? Hmm, at least I'm not alone. and as soon as her thought train stopped, Phobe was giving her money. It left Rise confused for a moment then in snapped into her mind. "Oh you don't have to pay me back, only this glutton right here because he said he would. So don't worry your pretty little head about it." the mood was lightened and giving a sweeter smile to Phobe. "Yeah, I know I shouldn't be here but since I took hiatus when I was still in Japan, I had attended a public highschool. I can normally handle crowds, I just feel naked in a way without my friends here. I'm more of a singer than anything, the modelling is more second hand, but lets get off this subject. Is there anything in this town to do? I wanna go out tonight to celebrate."

╚══════════════╝

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♭
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♭

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄v▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

◕ ◡ ◕
User Image User Image
Jasper Rose Gavel

The thought of a co-ed dorm always intrigued her. Not because she enjoyed the company of boys, but because girls always had something to complain about. She was used to living with her dad and dressing like a cold homeless person, that being roomed with a girl seemed overwhelming. Girls were judging, over-dramatic, make-up crazed barbie dolls. At least, they were in movies. Nyx didn't seem like your typical girl, it was refreshing. Not that Jasper knew any girls.. or anyone else for that matter. "Co-ed..." she repeats lowly to herself as if considering the option.

"I'm in my first year of college," she responded to Nyx. She could have gone to college years ago, but stood for her father. Once a family friend had offered to take care of him, she was out the door. Seeing as Nyx is mostly finished, she sets her check on the table. "I have got to get back to work. It was really nice meeting you, though it might have been better under different circumstances." Like not letting Eli get the better of me... "Just bring the check up front, maybe I'll see you around campus. She listened for any of Nyx's responses, then went off to work. The place was getting busier and she needed the tips, if only to buy a new alarm clock.

Dangerous Loiterer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jυsταn δ ғуrє
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Aquamancer? That was a new term, and one Justan would look up in more detail later.
"Oh yeah? Good thing water doesn't mess with my flames, otherwise you'd be dangerous to me." He said casually, picking at one of his sharp teeth. Any grin from Justan appeared to be sharkish, or at least wolfish in nature. His voice was casual, a boyish grate to it but still the lightness of youth. Justan was a male only by aura, and though he could use female form, the flame didn't see the fun in it. Thinking of which, Justan realized he had not lifted any skirts today, or snitched grabs at soft passing flesh. Snow was inadvertently keeping the fyre on the straight and narrow for the moment. He leaned back, focused on his new pal, wondering if Snow would be the sort to take part in his raids. "The chicks, you dig them?" Justan asked, wondering if he could establish an alpha dominance over the other, or at least a mutual friendship as equals. Snow would be the perfect bud to accompany him on panty raids, spying, and most importantly, Snow could carry around the candle that Justan could easily be, leading him and placing him in places of ease. Of course, a blue candle stood out, much to Justan's annoyance. He was always looking for a candle that would burn his Fyre red or orange, so he could look natural. If Snow as not comfortable with this level of treacherous perversion, the boy could at least join in the art of being cool and attracting the babes. Justan realize he was smirking at the idea, dreamily going off into the silky dream space of his own desires.

He straightened up, considering targets. Many many girls attended the school, college girls being probably the cutest, but most dangerous. High school girls were still very cute, and easier to harass. But which ones stood out to be targets? Simple things for today. Justan hadn't had time to device more evil plots yet. With Snow's aid, the window for perversion would open immensely. The boy couldn't help but cackle at the ideas forming is head.

█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌
User Image
۰•● Located at. . .School. Where else?
۰•● Feeling like. . .A nasty plot!
۰•● About to. . .Get chatty!

Lunatic

~Snow Fairway~

User ImageSnow raised his finger to his lip in interest. So he was fire essence, but water didn't affect him? How unusual magic was. It was understandable that it couldn't be understood by regular science, and was a science and a spiritual practice in itself. Magic seemed to defy anything, manifesting whatever it so chose despite what scientific "laws" may have opposed it. Justan here was practically made of magic! It seemed that everyone Snow met was born more interesting than he was these days, not that there was anything wrong with that.

When Justan asked if Snow liked chicks, he looked left, right, and behind him to see if he was talking about any chick in particular. There wasn't anyone around that really blew Snow away or anything, so he wondered what had brought such a question up. "Um... Yeah, as far as I can tell." He only gave an awkward answer because he thought it was an awkward question. Was Justan trying to gauge whether or not Snow was gay? It wouldn't have been the first time. "Why do you ask?" Snow said, "Do you?" On the topic of chicks, the ones in the cafeteria suddenly became more noticable, probably because Justan had brought Snow's attention to them. It was the first time being on a college campus, but only now was he really comparing. From what he could see around him immediately, college girls were certainly a little more... Developed. Justan's cackle brought Snow back to reality after he had been staring at someone in the distance. Thankfully, Snow shook his head slightly to come to grips before she caught him. "What's so funny?" Snow asked.

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image
User Image

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

He seemed quiet as he looked at his empty less plate. He placed his hand under his chin as he was holding his head up. He could feel the anger come from Rise aka Pigtails glaring at him. He listened to her remark as he could tell that she was being sarcastic. He continued to smile as he can feel the static come from her “But Imouto it doesn’t matter what you do with your hair….I’ll notice either way” (Imouto means younger sister) Continuing to smile after his sentence. His finger started to circle the plate as he was loosing concentration. But the mood seemed to get better when Phoebe aka Bunny started to talk. He listened to their conversation not saying a single word. “Well it was nice chatting to the both of you” He said lifting his finger from the plate that he was circling. “But I need to grab a couple things from my dorm before I head to class” He stood up patting his jacket off as he placed it back onto himself. He suddenly jumped a little bit. As he almost forgot something “I can’t forget that!” He scuffled around his pocket as he grasped onto a pen. Than taking a napkin that was on the table as he wrote something upon it. Sliding it towards Rise “Come to my dorm after, I’ll pay you back…if that’s what your glaring at me for” His finger started to tap on the napkin as he was signaling that he was leaving it there. He looked upon Bunny girl giving her a smile “Arigato” Bringing his right hand forward to his head as he saluted the both of them. He turned around placing both of his hands into his pockets as he headed towards the exit.

He soon was outside as the wind started up again. His hair scuffled around, moving his hand up to his head as he pushed his hair back. “Man…I can feel the tension in there…” Sighing afterwards, he started to head back to his dorm. Till something caught his attention, it was a bunch of flowers that were surrounding a tree. His face looked relaxed as he walked towards them. Bending down as he was observing them. “Mom always loved flowers.” He placed his hand under one of them."To bad..." He then gave an insightful smile as he crushed it.
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dangerous Loiterer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ρhσbє Vσrηyσv
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

"Oh."

Phobe pretended to remain ignorant to the mounting tension around them. It seemed that Risa wanted to contend the nickname, most likely to vent her frustrations. Phobe said nothing, unused to this level of issue. Normally she left such situations and wandered aimlessly somewhere else. The girl did pay for her meal, and Phobe was mildly aware of how rude that gesture might be if she simply up and left to escape the mounting fury. Intently, the bunny watched Risa as she spoke, tilting her head. Such fun strange words to describe her feelings! The bunny almost clapped, but instead she tapped her feet to the ground as if anxious, leaning forward on the table.
"Friends? You left them? Why would you leave friends. Why couldn't they come?" She asked, pressing Risa for more information, simply because the girl had a fun way around her words. She seemed to dismiss the debt entirely at Risa's mention, not even mentioning it. The grateful smile on her face might be enough, but Phobe did have yet to thank the girl.

Risa mentioned being a singer, and Phobe's smile widened.
"I play violin, piano, and guitar!" She squeaked excitedly. The thought of making music would forever be Phobe's greatest happiness. She clapped gleefully at the thought, but her clapping halted when Phobe completed her thought. Places around town that were for fun? Phobe was probably a bad person to ask, and though she was aware of clubs and arcades, underground rock buildings and bowling alleys, Phobe couldn't remember the names and locations of a single one. Only random people drug her to those places, and usually they proved too frightening for the timid bunny to stick around for long. She hummed aloud at the thought, and tapped her chin to show she was thinking on it. "Uuuh. There are places. I just don't know where. Some are secret, so you would have to ask the party people around her." That was Phobes term for the teens in school that often went out to party. She enjoyed saying it, because it felt nice. By now, the boy had gotten up, thanked Risa, and said goodbye. Phobe wondered if he had noticed the tension as well. Checked though it was, Phobe was not an average mind. The boy seemed to have strangeness as well, but now he was gone. It was just the two, and Phobe was hardly good at focusing on conversation or small talk. She hoped something would happen. Maybe she could go retrieve her violin?

█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌

Dapper Fatcat

Hello I am: Rise Kujikawa
And currently I am at: School caf!~
My mood is quite: Calmed
And my hair and outfits consist of: Pigtails and my Yasogami uniform

User Image
┢┦aΡpy
ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

╔══════════════╗

Rise was blinded by her own rage against Luke that she didn't even notice how she was affecting the atmosphere around them. Her cheeks had blushed a deep red when the college-aged boy had called her little sister. She wasn't embarrassed or flushed with anger, she just had never been called by that way before, it made her feel rather uneasy in a way. Closing her eyes, she had took a deep breath and watched Luke reference to a napkin and told her to stop by later. 'I'll just go back to where I'm staying and change. Then I'll stop by his room and go out on the town then. and by the time her thoughts finished Luke was gone.

Then there were only two. Phobe had spoken up asking why did she leave her friends and why couldn't she taken them with her. "Well with my job I'm always moving around. It's been that way since I started doing this in middle school. As for my friends, I can't be selfish and make them drop everything to come with me. If I could I would drag them all with me. I've been gone from them for two months, and I can only see them with a tv, and I doubt it would work over seas since it was mainly a local thing. Rise couldn't help but smile talking about her friends.

Then when the subject of music came up, Phobe had a certain spark to her, even speaking about the instruments she played. It was Phobe's turn to get her word in because Rise felt like she had taken the attention from her. Drawing back to Rise's previous question of what goes on in the town, Phobe just suggested asking a party person. The teenage girl sighed, seeing the expression on her face and feeling of being watched more. H-hey if you want to leave, you can...I'm not holding you hostage, sorry if I seemed a tad selfish. her smile disappeared like Amelia Earhart. She felt like made the girl super uncomfortable.

╚══════════════╝

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♭
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♭

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄v▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

◕ ◡ ◕
User Image δ Mizaradazi Asgadden δ

Miza smiled at Darrell's well-meant remark, and bowed his head a bit in gratitude. "I appreciate your concern, but I assure you, I should be fine. I've managed on my own plenty of times, after all," he pointed out politely, not so much in defense, but more as aw ay of reassuring Darrell not to worry. If he somehow managed to get himself into a bit of a bind, he'd find a way out-- otherwise, though, he saw no problem in pursuing his curiosities, as long as he respected and acknowledged other people's boundaries. It had taken him a while to realize those existed, but now that he did, he planned to remain fully aware of them, and take head not to cross any.

He tilted his head when Darrell elaborated on his teaching methods, and smiled a bit at his remark on coaching instead. He supposed that made sense, and it was rather responsible of Darrell to know himself well enough to acknowledge it. "So you assist more than teach," he summed up for clarification, "I suppose that makes sense. Still gives you plenty to do, I'm sure." He turned his gaze back down to his food, taking a few bites of his fruit, before glancing back up at the man.

He smiled when it was explained how he was brought up in conversation, and nodded a bit as he dropped his gaze back down. "Perhaps it's your attitude, but I'm not surprised to hear you were thrown into the mix. Do you know many other students here?" he asked, vaguely wondering what year Darrell was even in. He looked like he could pass for just about any age, and seemed intelligent enough to place in whatever year. He didn't want to ask, though, in case it seemed like he were trying to pry too much.

Dapper Explorer

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image
Darrell Thomas

x x xx x x

Between you and I, and the being in the sky...

x x x x xDarrell looked up as he said he could escape any trouble. He cringed a bit as he heard this, afraid of what the outcome might for Miza in a fight, waving it away. He would probably be able to slip away before contact occurred. He looked up. "Seems like you have," he said, pushing his tray to the side, seeing the three people now down to the single woman getting everyone's attention. "Wonder where they all ran off to," he asked, not directed towards anyone.

x x x x x "Yeah, assistin's more my deal, don't think I ever could teach a subject to anyone, they wouldn't be able to handle me," he said snickering, smiling. He took another drink of his water, bottle, nodding as he swallowed. "Yeah, gives me plenty. I love teaching the freshman team, they sometimes don't even know what the hell a football is or what an RBI is," he laughed, "But yeah, I love those kids," he added, smiling, remembering all the things he's talked about with them.

x x x x xHe looked down as he perked up when he heard that Miza wasn't surprised he was thrown into the mix, waving that off. "I'm not that smart, I promise," he said, looking back down. "No, I don't know any people outside of the science or football program." he said, smiling. "I don't know many people in the freshman class either, I was most of the time trying to socialize that I'm not too sure who is in which class," he added, looking up. He got up. "I heard some kids talkin' about some dorms being distributed, wanna check on it?" he said, nodding towards the door.

...I have a human oversight, no equated calculations

x x xx x x

(Nothin' ta see here.)

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

α ι c ι α . в α к ε я

You Show The Lights That Stop Me, Turn To Stone.
                                                              You Shine It When I'm Alone...

A body lay motionless on the bed, there was only little movement coming from the center of the body from the consistent inhale and exhale. A full head of long black hair hung over the end of the bed and large pointed ears on top, little feet poked from the top of the bed. The young woman always ended up the other way around when she was positive that she went to be with her head at her pillows and her feet at the foot of the bed. It has always been like that since she was in High School, it still confuses her to this day. Alicia was enjoying her new room, new environment and new life. Then suddenly, her phone rang and the body twitched from under the covers.

An arm made it's way out of the side of the covers and was waving around aimlessly looking for the side table the phone was sitting on. Stretching her arm further and further, it the came to the point where- THUD. Alicia hit the floor. "Hnnn..." Sounded from the kitsune on the floor, in the meantime the phone still rung. Grunting loudly, she got to her feet and cursed softly as she picked up the phone and answered it. "What." She said bluntly. "Hi sweetie! It's mommy. How was your first day? Did you settle in okay? How about friends, did you make any? Oh! What about the boys... Are they cu-"" "Yes." Alicia interrupted her mother's rant with a simple answer, whether it was right to most of the questions or not she didn't care at that moment. "Oh, isn't that swell! Anyway, I'll talk to you later. I have things to do today." After mumbling a bye, the girls hung up and Alicia stayed on the floor for a bit until she was ready to get up.

~~

Half an hour went by, and she opened the door letting the steam from the bathroom rise out and disappear into the cooler air. Her hair was in a towel and she was wearing her PJs still. Walking over to her closet, she opened it and decided on a lacey skirt and off-the-shoulder shoulder sweater top. The teen disappeared back into the bathroom for a bit to do her hair (as done in the picture), make up, teeth, and basic morning routine. Returning into her room, she had a black and silver bracelet around her wrist and a necklace with a black and silver ribbon hung from the chain around her neck. Now slipping on the skirt, belt and sweater, she walked over to the door to put her heels on. Once she found she was ready, she took her phone and locked up.

Placing ear buds into her furry ears, she walked through the school listening to Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody. A content smile lay across her pink glossed lips as she looked around at the familiar school. It was nice to be back, not like doing work experience all summer wasn't fun but it took too long to start back into learning what she loved to do best. Her mindless wondering, Alicia noticed she was now at the cafeteria. Immediately getting into line, the college student scanned the cafeteria for seating. Finding a small table, she kept an eye on it while she waited patiently in line.

... And So I Tell Myself That I'll Be Strong,
And Dreaming When They're Gone.

User Image

p a p e r C O N D O M S
Open for intereaction ^^"

Dangerous Loiterer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ρhσbє Vσrηyσv
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

"Nyeh."

Phobe was confused. This girl was strange in many ways, but Phobe couldn't put her finger on why she was intimidated. She did nod simply to Risa's reasoning, though she personally would have tried to drag her friends along. She kept up her small smirk, wondering and wondering what sort of girl this one was. A model but so easily angered, and a strange boy who could eat a lot, and then wander away. At the strange next line, the bunny girl leaped up, checking herself quickly.
"I'm not a hostage! You tricked me!" She squeaked, sitting down again, and resuming her smile. "Tricky person. Do you just sing? Do you get paid to sing? Who is your roomie? Do you have a roomie yet?" She asked, pressing the other for questions, completely ignoring the fact that Risa thought she was making Phobe uncomfortable. Strange, that any sign of discomfort was quickly leaving the girl, as quickly as it had come. She shook her head, sending her bunny ears flopping. She wondered how the girl survived in a public place like this, despite being a celebrity. She tried to hide it, that much was obvious.

Still, despite her attempts to eek answers out of Risa, it was becoming obvious that Phobe was in fact, boring when immobile. She stood to stop this, rushing over and tugging on Risa's arms.
"Done yet? Lets go places! I bet there is a dark dark basement filled with scary grimy monsters trying to eat us!" She said, eyes sparking with amusement. She seemed vividly lost in her own fantasy, yanking and tugging on Risa, grinning furiously. "Play with me, Risa!" She said ominously, trying to get her up to follow.

█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌

Dangerous Loiterer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jυsταn δ ғуrє
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

He grinned. This might work.
"You ever lifted a skirt? Seen the wonders women hide under their clothes?" Justan slammed a fist onto the table, lightly shifting his plate. "Its selfish! I am a freedom fighter!" Justan stood, taking Snow by the arm and looking closely at him. "I fight to free the wonders from their silky prisons! Laces and cups, cages for wonders of untold power!" He spoke, thrusting his hand out away as if showing Snow a new world. "Later I plan to raid their gathering place. The ladies shower is the best target. When they bathe, you see..." He chuckled ominously, quickly showing Snow some of his true colors. Obviously, Justan meant to enroll Snow. Putting it out in the open was the best way to see if his new friend would be willing to take part in this wondrous cult.

The fyre flared, blue flames licking out from him as he posed dramatically.
"We will take their undergarments!" He hissed in a harsh whisper. Obviously ladies were about, and might hear. He hoped they hadn't heard much of the previous declarations, but then again, let them hear! Let them know that Justan would free them from the prisons of clothing! His eyes flared with fanatic intensity, perversion flaring to a maximum before dying slowly as the fyre played itself out, calming again. He tugged at his suit to straighten it a bit, grinning and holding out a hand to Snow. "Can I count on you, comrade?" He said with a toothy, wolf-like grin.

█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌
User Image
۰•● Located at. . .School. Where else?
۰•● Feeling like. . .A nasty plot!
۰•● About to. . .Get chatty!
╔══════════════╗
Nyx Halloway
╚══════════════╝

User Image
"Perhaps. If not, I frequent this establishment regularly," she smiled, taking up the check, "It was nice meeting you as well, Jasper. Good luck." With her job, her first year of college, Eli. Even if she had not visited the diner often before she would now, if only to check on the girl occassionally. Jasper looked like she could use a friend and even if it was created through this sort of business transaction she was sure the other girl would enjoy the company.

With the clear dismissal, Nyx took her check up to the front counter to pay, pulling out her debit card and ID to the woman; she never signed her cards to ensure they weren't so easily stolen, but knew most cashiers didn't have the propensity for actually checking. Nyx never carried cash on her and had all her checks from work direct deposited into her checking account. After checking her phone to ensure she still had plenty of time the gargoyle turned and left the establishment with the intention of walking aimlessly. She still had several hours until her first class and this year she had no intention of teaching; she'd tried it last year and had disliked it with a passion. Not that she hated children or the act of teaching per say, but her stature and incomplete grasp on human culture made her stand out like a sore thumb and she'd found children could be exceptionally cruel; it wasn't worth the headache it had caused.

So with plenty of free time she decided to walk the commons, a patrol if you will, flexing her sixth sense like one would a sonar to see if she could detect anything malicious on the campus. As she'd said, just because her instincts hadn't claimed the school as 'hers' in respect to her need to protect something, but she had caught several hooligans during her night patrols from defacing school property last year and had gladly reaped the reward for it. With no one else standing close and hugging her space, Nyx also allowed her wings and tail to stretch, invisibly of course, as she subconsciously made her way towards the central commons where most students gather, her 7'4" making her stand out even here.

((Since mostly everyone's still eating pretty much I obviously couldn't take her to the cafe' so now she's just out and about : 3 ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff