Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image User Image
Jasper Rose Gavel

Jasper shook her head, "I wish it was just a story...". She watched as the woman seated across from her let it all settle on her mind. Once in a while, looking around for her boss and at her other tables. She was really risking it right now, but this was a matter that needed taking care of for her to continue on normally. Nyx had her hand out, Jasper shook it, only shocked for a second by the texture. She blinked away her confusion, "A gargoyle..." she repeated. She almost said, 'I thought those were only in stories, like the Hunchback of Notre Dame', but obviously stories always held some truth. She had no idea why Eli would react to a gargoyle. Did Eli know that gargoyles existed? It was frustrating not knowing who you turned into every four days.

"It's very nice meeting you Nyx." she says politely, forcing out a small smile to play on her lips. It was always a hard thing to do, but she did her best. Sighing, her rubs the worry wrinkles from her forehead, the pull she once felt now gone. "I honestly couldn't tell you..." she bites her bottom lip, something she did when frustrated. "The only thing I know about her is that her name is Eli..." She was embarrassed. She could be a murderer and she wouldn't even know it. "I wish I could tell'ya why, but I can't. From the corner of her eye, she sees her boss exiting his office, and she quickly stands, placing herself in front of the table. "More tea?
User Image δ Mizaradazi Asgadden δ

Miza actually frowned at Darrell's comment, his head tilting down and his eyes shadowing. It turned to a smile, though, and an almost dubious expression. "I never said they were. And I have nuh particularly gud or bad feeling about any race," he corrected. He wasn't sure how in the world Darrell had pieced together that what he had mentioned about him applied to all humans, or that it suggested anything about his whole race. Mizara had read enough to know that there were darker people of all kinds, including humans, but that didn't change his opinion on anything. He took people on an individual basis, and, good or bad, everyone was rather interesting to him. There were just different levels of how interesting people usually were.

Having opened the door for Darrell, he held it open for a few other students that were passing in, before following to continue to listen to the other. But it seemed he had fallen silent, and a inquisitive expression crossed Miza's face. He was about to say something, to strike the conversation back to life, but Darrell beat him to it. What he said was... strange, though. It was almost a criticism, and it seemed rather unwarranted. No one had said anything bad about humans, but the male was suddenly remarking that everyone else could sometimes be worse than them. Miza wasn't sure where this was coming from, but maybe it stemmed from jealousy, or simply a more cynical line of thought Darrell hadn't really showed before. A need to look on the critical side of things, perhaps?

Personally, Mizara didn't feel he abused his powers. The only thing he did on a regular basis was be more aware of people and his surroundings, and that wasn't something he could turn off. His sixth sense was just a part of who he was, and it didn't really invade people's privacy, or cross many boundaries. He wasn't reading minds or anything. Sometimes he could learn what a person was before they told him because of his ability, and occasionally, on the rare chance that he mentioned it, that frustrated people. But that wasn't a common thing, and really, he couldn't use it less even if he wanted to.

He blinked when Darrell offered to share a 'secret' in return, and briefly considered shaking his head to dismiss the idea. He hadn't shared any secrets; what he couldn't do was something he was fine telling just about anyone. He listened, though, and smiled at his later comment, but finally did shake his head in response. "That's not an uncommon fear, I've fahnd," he pointed out, "And it's not an unfahnded une, either. I think it's just fine. I'm not really sure what I'm afraid of... but being stabbed ahr impaled is a disturbing idea regardless. I appreciate your willingness tuh share, though." By now they had reached one of the lines for food, of which there were many. With so many students potentially sharing one cafeteria, they had needed to make the building large, and capable of serving several at a time, so that the lines wouldn't get too long. The food had good variety and quality, too.

"Duh you know what else you'll be getting besides pruhtein?" he asked, turning his gaze to the food up ahead. They weren't too far back, luckily, but he still had to decide what he'd be getting, if anything. Unlike Darrell, he didn't have any health needs to direct his decision, and nor did he have any cravings or anything like that. The enjoyment of food was a curious thing for him; it wasn't something he could really decipher or participate in, but it was interesting to see how it played into other people's experience in meals.

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image
User Image

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Both the girls were very well interesting? Cool? Well let’s just say unique. He heard a few boys whisper amongst themselves ‘isn’t that the idol Rise?’ their eyes peering at the girl from top to bottom. Eh? Idol? What was that anyway? He couldn’t recognize her at all in fact, but it seemed like everyone else knew her (either wanting to get pictures of her or with her). They backed off only for a few minutes when he yelled at the onlookers; however they kept on going. “ just call me Luke.. Senpai sounds a little bit too formal” he said rubbing the back of his head a bit flustered. His stomach began to grumble more and more becoming a little too painful to bear. Until the bunny girl… I mean phoebe began to sniff/touch the two, “you might as well buy me a drink first” he said as an inside joke; which probably no one else found funny.

He gripped his shirt and leaned onto a telephone poll. “I don’t care if we eat spaghetti in the back alley like lady and the tramp…” he once again took the two girls hands; his face almost like a skeleton, “we can finish all of this ‘my name is’ and ‘oh nice to meet’cha business’ I’m Hungary! pink haired girl is buying and bunny is coming along for the ride” he began to run to the nearest food facility dragging them along like two kites on a string. Finally arriving at the academy’s cafeteria. “Okie I want everything thats edible to eat” he said with a serious tone. While pointing at the pink haired girl who was buying and apparently didn’t know that he had a big appetite and could eat two cakes at the moment.
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

(Fixed ;.; sorry was tired when writing this reply DX)

Dapper Explorer

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image
Darrell Thomas

x x xx x x

Between you and I, and the being in the sky...

x x x x xDarrell looked at Miza. "I meant like, how you think they're interesting an' all, but you just need to be careful about certain people," he said, grabbing a tray from the holder, putting it on the railing and moving to the side. He heard what Miza said, cringing a bit, seeing as he felt he completely understood his fear. "Yeah, I suppose not," he said. He slid over to where the food began, hearing a commotion coming from the line right next to them, some guy asking for the whole menu. "Jeez, how the hell's he gonna pay for that?" he asked under his breath, looking over, only catching a glimpse of three bodies.

x x x x xHe smiled, hearing his friend's question about his meal. "Heh, yeah, always gotta have some balance," he said, grabbing a bowl, beginning to scoop many different types of fruit into it, strawberries, sliced melons, pineapple chunks, grabbing an apple and a banana, placing it on top. "Fruits, give you all those healthy sugars, all those vitamins, but it still don't cover it all," he said, pulling a pack out of his pocket. "Multivitamins, fill in all the gaps," he said, chuckling, placing it on the tray, continuing on, seeing his serving of eggs, sausage and bacon, seeing the lady bringing it out. "You're the best," he said to her, both laughing before placing it on his tray. "See? They're starting to get used to my order," he said, going to the lady to pay, pulling out a few hundreds. "That's for this meal and for my account," he said, smiling as the transaction went smoothly. "Next step, utensils, and a table to sit at," he said, grabbing a fork and spoon, looking around for a table.

...I have a human oversight, no equated calculations

x x xx x x

(Nothin' ta see here.)
╔══════════════╗
Nyx Halloway
╚══════════════╝

User Image
"And you as well," she replied, slowly taking her hand back from the girl. Jasper's story was rather...sad. Like the ultimate case of dual personality disorder. Having another side of you, one that you never knew what it was doing. And, if the story of Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde were anything to go on, having another side of you that was malicious and evil. Which also made her very, very dangerous.

This gave her a lot to think about. She's gone to this college for almost three years now and while her instincts have yet to claim it as 'hers' she still felt mildly protective. She didn't know if real live Jekylls and Hydes had any powers beyond being able to transform. Was she super strong? Resiliant to attack? What had she done while she was 'Eli'? Nyx silently vowed to keep an eye out for this girl; while Nyx understood Jasper couldn't control what Eli did it didn't excuse what happened and she wouldn't let anything bad happen at the college if she could help it.

"I wish I could be of more help, but I'm afraid I don't know much either," she finally sighed. Before she could say anythign else though the other girl suddenly shot up, leaving the older woman to blink in confusion once more. Nyx's head turned to glance behind her, guessing at what could have caused the sudden change, but unsure. "Yes, please. That sounds wonderful," she played along, sitting back in her chair to keep the other girl from getting in trouble.

As she waited for her new cup of tea, a loud ruckus caused the gargoyle to turn back once more, a single brow raising as a trio of people came storming into the diner. Or rather, a boy came storming in dragging to helpless girls behind him, one of whom who had the cutest bunny ears. Must be from the school then, though the question was college, or high school? Ah, well, it wasn't really her business anyway. The abnormally tall woman turned back in her seat, beginning to pick at her cold pancakes once more, not wanting them to go to waste.

7,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»ι јυѕτ сαη`τ ѕαy “ι lσvэ yσυ”
tomoko sakurai - - The Earth Bender
It's too far, that signpost to love
I won't let the love grow, no no
Inside my dreams it's like another world
I end up wearing my favorite outfits every day
Just so that I can catch his eye

Tomoko had finally finished unpacking the last of her things in her dorm, letting out a sigh of relief. Her bed was decorated with so many stuffed animals, there wasn't any room left for her to lie down; though she'd definitely feel more safe, sleeping in a room alone and all. The small girl was terrified of the dark, despite her abilities. There were posters of various video games, and cute little anime characters plastered all over the walls, and a few pictures of herself and friends. "Ahh! All done! Almost like home." She exclaimed with a content sigh, before tying her brown kimono shut, leaving a small hole to squeeze her more-than-fluffy tail through. She took a few moments to appreciate her 'masterpiece' of a room, before exiting and taking a stroll down the hall.

Now would be a good time to familiarize herself with the school's campus, since she had already eaten not too long ago. But she'd need a map for that...right? Or some form of layout of the school. Tomo glanced around for one of those "You are here" maps on the wall, but didn't see any. Finally, she gave in, and called out to a nearby student. "H..Hey! Can you help...?" She called out in a low tone, feeling a bit embarssed to be needing this kind of help. The guy turned around, and was far too tall to actually see the small, green-haired girl. That was, until she tugged on his pants leg a few times, getting him to look down at her. "Huh?..Did somebody lose their kid..?" He thought out loud, glancing around. Perhaps he assumed Tomoko was asking him to help find her parents. The girl looked like she belonged in first grade! She glanced around for a few seconds, genuinely concerned about this lost child the boy had mentioned. Then it hit her....

Her cheeks puffed in a pout, and she put her hands on her hips. "N..No! Tomo needs a map, do you have one?" She asked, her face turning a little pink from becoming a little flustered. The guy, still baffled, pulled his backpack off and pulled out a spare map he had, keeping his confused gaze locked onto Tomo the entire time. She took the map the moment he handed it to her, and thanked him, before walking off in the other direction. The moment the boy turned, she stuck her tongue out, tugging her bottom eye lid down with her index finger. "Nyeeh!" She taunted, before going on about her business. Tomo glanced down at the map, completely oblivious to the fact that she was holding it upside down, and stuck her tongue out against her upper lip in deep concentration.

"Hmmm.." The courtyard, where was it? That was the location where she had met the white haired Neko boy the previous day, and the fox with multiple tails. Perhaps they'd be in the courtyard again, today? But this stupid map seemed to be in some other language, or something! Still holding the upside-down map, Tomoko continued to roam the halls in search for the courtyard, making all the wrong turns, completely lost.

Just one thing I wish for
When I'm asleep, I just want you by my side
I just want to be wrapped up in your heart
If it's the words "I like you" I can say it
I just can't say "I love you"

Dangerous Loiterer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ρhσbє Vσrηyσv
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

"Eh?!"

Suddenly moving! The boy was quick to take off, leading them towards food. Phobe wasn't used to being led around, or anything that involved a lot of touching. She skipped along to keep up, letting her feet touch the ground as little as possible to avoid tripping in the boys pulling wake, Furthermore, the interesting news from onlookers informed the bunny that the other girl was an idol of some sort. Phobe didn't pay attention to celebrities very often, but to have one in school was interesting enough. Still the airheaded little rabbit didn't seem to dwell on it, as she was pulled up to the menu along with the odd odd man, and the idol lady. She ordered the obvious, a large bowl salad with as many possible additions of veggies that she could manage. A bowl of crisp lettuce, spinich, carrots, tomato, cucumber, sprinkled with that cheese stuff and oiled with this tasty stuff humans made, called dressing! Of course, broccoli was present in small bits and bites. The girl drooled in thought of the wondrous meal, and quickly placed her order when she was allowed to speak.
"All set." She remarked when she was prepared, eager to take a seat and dig in. Her new pals were strange, but strange was Phobe's interests and habits as well. She didn't complain one bit.

█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌

♫ ♪ Located at. . .Class time!
♫ ♪ Feeling like. . .Really really good!
♫ ♪ About to. . .Get breakfast!

Mirza looked down and considered Darrell's advice for a moment, before looking back up at him with a curious expression. "You mean like murderers and suciapaths," he asked, though it sounded more like a statement. Despite how it might seem, Mirza wasn't ignorant to the darker side of things, but it was true that he could be oblivious at times. Terribly oblivious. Even if he knew about all kinds of aspects of human culture and behavior, inexperience made it so that he didn't always pick up on things when they were directed towards him, and he didn't have the same human instinct and intuition that most people had to tell them when there was something off about a person.

He watched curiously as Darrell got his food, getting himself some fruit, eggs, and toast as well, just to try and get a decent variety of nutrients for himself. He raised his eyebrows as Darrell was served up food without even asking, looking at the food, and then up at the man. "And on the first day back, tuh. Wow," he remarked. That, or Darrell had continued to use the cafeteria over summer break. He seemed to already have money in his account or something, because he didn't pay, and simply nodded to the lady, before following after Darrell. His eyes scanned the large, busy cafeteria, before he moved foreword to lead the way to a table that had a few empty seats. "It seems like the only time this place isn't full is in the very center time between meals. Otherwise there's always some people milling around," he remarked, taking a seat and grabbing a napkin to place on his lap. "So are you teaching any classes this year?" he added conversationally.
User Image
Yasu Yoshirou

Yasu Yoshirou was outside, behind the highschool. He'd been there for about an hour, doing the same thing he was doing now-- practicing and training. He had started martial arts years ago, when he was very little, and had constantly practiced and improved since then. Being a wind elementalist, he was able to add some flare to his style, and incorporate the element, but he still needed to improve, and keep with his training. So he got up early, and took on just about any and every sparring opportunity. Aside from that, though, he was pretty laid back, and honestly, he looked foreword to getting to meet some of his classmates.

Over summer, since he lived in town, he'd swung by the school here and there, but he'd already been attending for a few years, so he knew at least a few of the kids there. Yet, the day before, he'd still managed to meet some new students, and he was sure he'd meet even more. This school seemed to grow and change so frequently it was almost like you met a new person every day, if not every class, but he was sure things would eventually slow down. He'd find a group of friends, and stay with them, meeting new people here and there. And with the variety of students, he was sure things would remain interesting, too.

Now that it was about time for breakfast, though, Yasu decided to focus on meeting some food, and, after finishing a series of quick kicks, he stretched, and quickly darted off to the shared cafeteria, working on his speed and agility as he went. Luckily, he was part cat, so that kind of movement came easily to him. Force was still sort of hard, but he was pretty strong, so his skills were relatively balanced. The trick was staying in shape, and trying to find people to spar with, so that he could continue to test himself and learn from any mistakes he might make.

For now, though, he slowed and looked around once he was in the cafeteria, passing by a few people standing around, before getting in line. He closed his eyes and turned his ears back as he waited, knowing when to step foreword a bit by simple awareness and listening. His tail swished behind him, and he only opened his eyes when it was his turn to actually get food. Which consisted of rice (his favorite food) and eggs. He wasn't the most health conscious person in the world, but he tried to at least eat somewhat healthy.

With his food fetched and paid for, he looked around for a table, jumping over a few smaller ones and using his wind affinity to lift himself up higher and soften his landing, before striding to a table, and sliding into his seat. Perhaps he'd run into the adorable neko girl he met the day before, or the kyuubi boy, or meet someone new, but at the moment, he was focused more on his meal.

(( T-too lazy.... I should really summon up motivation to fancify my posts >_> Oh well.... I'll do it later <.<
Anyway, I'm just placing Yasu for now. Medicine is kicking in and my brain has stopped working, so I'll try and actually DO something with him later
Edit: Also, this is a pic of Yasu a friend started for me, that I'm kind of using so he doesn't look as young and small as he does in that other pic. That one's good for color reference, though ))

Dapper Fatcat

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hello I am: Rise Kujikawa
And currently I am at: School caf!~
My mood is quite: Getting Agitated!
And my hair and outfits consist of: Pigtails and my Yasogami uniform

User Image
┢┦aΡpy
ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

╔══════════════╗

Everything was happening around her so quick. Rise did get the name of the bunny girl, Phobe, she certainly did look about seventeen, not twenty-one. What's to expect, at this school you already had to expect the unexpected. Finding a human is probably like trying to find Waldo or Carmen Sandiego. Rise politely cleared her throat, 'senpai' had given his name to the petite female. Okay, so Phobe and Asch, okay I can remember that. So college or-- before Rise could finish her next sentance Asch had begun to pull both her and Phobe to the cafeteria. Is this honestly how I am having my happy first day? Oh well, don't get nasty, press is everywhere. Rise had begun to think to herself.

Shock had come across Rise's face when she heard that Asch wanted one of everything edible on the menu. "W-what?! You do owe me after this...big time!" the teenage girl fought with her true emotions to not sound mad, just more flirty, but even then that begun to annoy her as well. At least Phobe had taken it easy on her just with just a nice, and rather delicious looking meal.

Trudging to the counter, Rise's smile began to twitch a tad, well until she noticed and took a deep breath. "What would you like to order Miss-- Risette?! What are you doing at our school?!" the mid-twenties woman asked. "Well you know that I can never sit in one place for to long.. Uh...as for my order, I'll be getting one of everything on the menu.."

"W-what?! M-my my what an appetite you have..."

"No no, not for me. Its for Asch-senpai! He... sure is hungry." In all, Rise did not sound happy about having to buy all this. She sure would be getting an earful from Inoue when he got her spending list. It was quite unrealistic. "I will be also be paying for Phobe senpai's salad as well.... and to spare me, please do not tell me the final total."

The cashier felt the young girl's pain, so she silently took the platinium card and swiped it, then giving back the idol the recipt. As soon as she recieved it she handed it to Asch. So how long will you be owing me to this total? she asked with a smirk creeping on to her perfect pink lips, she knew she would have to get back at him.

╚══════════════╝

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♭
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♭

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄v▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

◕ ◡ ◕

Dapper Explorer

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image
Darrell Thomas

x x xx x x

x x x x xDarrell sat down, feeling a bit uncomfortable having someone sitting with him who wasn't eating. Then again, most of the time he didn't have anyone accompanying him for his early morning runs and breakfast. He began to eat his meal, biting into his apple as he looked around. He looked back at the three people, not seeing their faces but still seeing them there. "Hold up, one's missing," he said between bites, then seeing the girl at another table getting ready to dig into a salad. He sighed, zoning out as he finished his apple, placing it to the side, biting into one of the bacon slices. He looked up at Miza, remembering his statement-like question. "Yeah, people like that, druggies, potheads, crackheads, even the people who might seem normal can have a dark secret," he said, beginning to eat his eggs.

x x x x xHe looked up as he heard Miza as he was mostly done with his plate of eggs. "Yeah, it's dead around this time. Usually people come in later, but it's busier than most of the time," he said, referencing the man made of money apparently, purchasing the whole menu. Although there were quite a lot more people than usual. "Yeah, then again, like you said, first day back," he added, finishing his breakfast meats and eggs, taking the bowl of fruit off the table and stabbing the fork into a strawberry, plopping it into his mouth and taking a bite of the sweet berry. He then laughed at Miza's next question. "No, I couldn't do that, I would probably get kicked out for the way I teach," he said, smiling. "But I am helping with the high school's conditioning program, and a bit for some sports," he said, eating another piece of fruit, this time a pineapple slice. "Although I'm sure you'll be teaching plenty, you've done it quite a bit," he added, smiling as he looked around, drinking out of his water bottle.

x x xx x x

(Nothin' ta see here.)

Miza started on his own toast as he sat with Darrell, munching on it curiously while he looked to the other. He tilted his head when Darrell seemed to comment on someone 'missing', and turned to see where he was looking. He didn't notice anything in particular, though, so he turned back to his own meal and took a bite of eggs, scooping some more onto his toast while saving his fruit, apparently, for later. He glanced up when Darrell gave him a list of potentially untrustworthy people, slowed his chewing, and then straightened up as he swallowed. He really wasn't sure what some of those people even were. He knew what 'druggies' were, but not 'potheads'. 'Crackheads', he could only guess, might be people with... cracked minds? Schizophrenics, maybe? He certainly wasn't as aware of slang terms for people as he was with clinical and book phrases.

"I'll try and be aware of them, then, and keep my distance. Unless they're interesting.... then I'll just take my chances," he decided, giving a smile. After all, he may not have been able to run, but he could disintegrate his physical form if he had to. That didn't mean he was untouchable, though-- if he wasn't already letting his physical appearance begin to fall apart, and was caught off guard, a stab or a shot to his body could do just as much damage to him, as to others. Electricity was worse, though, he'd found; it disrupted his own personal, natural force that allowed him to exist, and was far more deadly than any physical injury. In fact, just a small electrical shock had once sent him into a three-day coma. It had taken another shock for him to come back at all.

Miza wondered if maybe Darrell had misheard or misunderstood him, but he only tilted his head to the side, and then gave a slow, uncertain nod. Curiosity reappeared in his expression, though, when Darrell said he wouldn't be allowed to teach, and he leaned foreword, resting his arms on the table. He had finished his toast, but he still had some eggs and his fruit to go through. Right now, though, he seemed more interested in listening to what Darrell had to say, then actually eating anything. "That makes me curious what your teaching methods involve.... but I have tuh admit, I'm also curious how you seem tuh know so much about me. Did your teammate really talk of me that much?" he asked, his eyes sparkling with a playful look, almost like he was teasing Darrell for knowing so much about him. He didn't mind, though. "So duh you help with gym classes and assistant coaching tuh the teams, then?" he added, pulling back and picking up his fork to start nibbling on some of his own fruit. Some people seemed to like the food because it was so sweet; he was fascinated by the colors. Plus, as Darrell said, it was a good source of natural sugar.

Dapper Explorer

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image
Darrell Thomas

x x xx x x

x x x x xDarrell looked up, tasting the tropical goodness of another pineapple slice. He laughed. "I won't always be there to help you, don't do something stupid at least," he said, smiling, taking another piece of fruit to eat. He looked over, seeing the lunch lady now making a big deal about the girl, the cooks frantically trying to make everything on the menu. He could easily see the woman getting flustered, waving it off mentally. He looked back at Miza. He then heard his apparent 'interest' in his teaching style. "It would be old school discipline, that's why, I don't mess around, especially with any disrespectful punks," he said. "That's why I help with sports, so I can whoop up on them on the field," he laughed, eating another piece of fruit.

x x x x xMiza then asked what he helped exactly. "I help with the gym class, mostly with football since they don't do baseball. Then if they need someone else in the weight room to watch, I'm usually there," he said, looking at Miza. He wondered a bit about the man, what his other form was, or maybe there wasn't a form to see at all. "Other than that, I help with some little tips and tricks for the football players if they need it," he added. He pushed the bowl to the side, opening the pack, two little multivitamin pills in it, popping them into his mouth and swallowing them down with a swig of his water bottle. He then looked back to Miza. "To answer your question before, we were talking about grades and good students, I was thrown into the mix as well, being talked about by the others. Of course, I stepped down from that conversation, but they mentioned you, some sort of foreign student, like European exchange or something, that you were really smart and all," he said, looking around still, done with his meal.

x x xx x x

(Nothin' ta see here.)
User Image User Image
Jasper Rose Gavel

If there were more information about her condition, excluding story books, she'd feel a little better. Her father's Hyde might as well have been the devil himself. He had secrets that she, or anyone, would ever know. If Jasper found out that Eli had killed someone, she'd turn herself in. Even if turning herself in meant she'd be tested on, constantly probed like some sort of alien. "It's alright, it isn't your problem." She says, then grabs the kettle, "I'll be back with more tea." Then she was off, rolling around to her other tables, to the kitchen, then back to the tables. Some of which she handed off checks to, others, food. It wasn't too busy, so she figured most of the students went to the cafeteria today. Classes have probably started for the high school kids, and Jasper's classes didn't start til dinner time. She had a few online classes, like Speech and College Algebra, but those you could do whenever.

Jasper rolls back to Nyx holding a fresh pot of tea. She pours some into the cup and sets the rest down on the table. "Here's your tea." She wipes her hands on her too-tight uniform, then places them on her hips. "So... do you attend the college?" She really couldn't tell. Nyx acted in such a way that made her seem a lot older than what she looked. Then again, she wasn't human. Her hand had felt completely opposite to what Jasp was expecting... It didn't even feel like she had five fingers. It was strange, but she didn't question it.
╔══════════════╗
Nyx Halloway
╚══════════════╝

User Image
Another soft sigh escaped the older woman, much older than anyone would likely ever expect, as Jasper rolled off with the by now cool kettle. Falsely brown eyes glanced down to the now exceptionally cold pancakes and with reluctance she forced herself to eat them anyway. Lacking a conventional tongue, being made of stone and all, taste wasn't actually a bother for her. It was just that, in order to make humans more comfortable, she kept up the appearances of needing to eat, sleep, and breath. That fact that the sensations of eating and sleeping were pleasant, if not necessary, were pleasant. But tongue or no she still could feel sensations and cold pancakes felt strange going down her gullet; she just wasn't one to waste anything.

Which was why when the other girl came back, the warm tea was taken gratefully to wash away any pancakes still stuck in her throat. When she felt more capable of speaking Nyx glanced back up at the other girl, only pausing for a moment to glance around for what she assumed to be the others boss, who had once again dissipated. She didn't want to get the other in trouble, after all. "Junior year, I live in the Co-ed dorm not far from here, actually," she replied, finally smiling back up at the other.

Her own classes didn't start until one o'clock so she was in no rush, content to stay and chat with the other so long as it wasn't a problem. As a Junior she only had a few upper level courses for her major to worry about since she had crammed as many major courses during her first two years, so she mostly just had random nonsense courses that were easy and a non-issue. "What about you? You go to the high school or college?" High school seniors and younger college students all looked to be relatively the same age to her and with all the different species aroudn here you really couldn't tell. Did Jeyklls age differently anyway?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff