Dapper Explorer

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image
Darrell Thomas

x x xx x x

Between you and I, and the being in the sky...

x x x x xDarrell smiles. "He was, let's say, a problem child for the NCAA," he said, remembering his story of somehow being able to apply for scholarships that didn't apply to him at all. He had scholarships for just about every nationality and was actually able to use them, but of course, was caught. "He's lucky he's still in college," he added, sitting down next to Miza. He had never seen a man quite like him -- then again, this wasn't a normal school. Some kids didn't even know their age because they've been alive for so long. "Yeah, it's pretty cool an' all, I love the challenge of the class, but yours is probably much harder than mine," he said, laughing. Challenges were his true love, mental, physical, emotional, any kind of challenge he felt he needed to complete.

x x x x xHe smiled and laughed as the man said he hadn't recognized him. "Kinda hoped you did, but, no offense, you don't seem the sporty type," he said with a chuckle. "Yeah, you got the right sport. Best way to remember it is the twenty-two guys hitting each other on the field at all times," he said, smiling. He was recruited for a full ride for football, so he thought he was good enough for a freshman. "It's my first year here, but I think it's great, a lot of variety here," he added. "No, I talk to everyone. I couldn't bear being one of 'those guys'," he said, smiling. He loved socializing as well, never turned town a possible friend. "I'm new here, so I still don't know everyone, but so far I've noticed about half the people I talk to aren't human, I think it's pretty cool but still, kinda feel like a standout when you're a simple human," he wasn't lying. It was a strange feeling, walking around and knowing there were people older than him a hundred times over, but most likely look younger than him or just about the same age.

...I have a human oversight, no equated calculations

x x xx x x

(Nothin' ta see here.)

Dangerous Loiterer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ρhσbє Vσrηyσv
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Thump thump thump!

The girl beat the drums, patting and pounding restlessly in her room. She had woken earlier, and had already set about her daily whims. A painting sat half finished, a strange cross of different ideas. Parts had been water painted to look like scenery, but it appeared as if Phobe had changed her mind several times, switching to painting with Q-tips, and then to a solid brush, where she left the painting an abomination with a few white segments that had not been filled with odd out of place scenery, or strange mocking faces. The girl put the drums down, bored with them just as fast as she had begun. A slowly melting Popsicle was suspended in her mouth, leaving a small spot on the floor where it dripped casually. She hummed a tune quickly, and then mimicked it on a small guitar. She frowned at this, before playing a different tune, which she seemed to enjoy. Halting to devour the dripping blueberry pop, discarding the stick in the nearest trash, which failed to catch the throw. The stick floundered to the floor nearby as Phobe stood, swaying lightly as her legs tingled and threatened to buckle, having fallen asleep with her recent antics.

Time to get dressed. A shower, and a sweater-like dress that covered enough for Phobe to run around in. Her small white tail peered out of a tiny hole cut in the cloth. Pressing it under was uncomfortable, after all. She had leggings up past her knees, but only wore slippers under that. Did Phobe have a room-mate? She was a heavy sleeper and usually too distracted. If a room-mate had moved in, they might have found the room messy, but set up. Phobe was typically roaming around, or sleeping out of sight. Her bed was set up fairly high, with a lot of space for things to be placed underneath. The bed was one of few things in the room that looked perfect, and not strewn about. The bed was neat and set up without error. Under it, was yet another bed hiding in the shadows, where Phobe really slept. Like the rest of the room, the small hidden romping pile of blankets was kept messy. Phobe preferred to simply crawl into her pile of comfort late at night to sleep. All manner of strange toys and baubles were lingering around the room, from random instruments, to empty or painted canvas, or other small toys. The rabbit kept music the closest, a large stereo headset that she hung around her neck. She couldn't put them on her droopy rabbit ears, so she hung them around her neck, playing music at a volume that others would have trouble hearing, but she heard perfectly. No music was playing, but the girl kept it around anyway, with a old retro CD player strapped to her bag, that hung over one shoulder. The large, ungainly, bag held more random odds and ends than typical supplies. Strangely enough, make-up was completely foreign to Phobe, with the exception of lipstick, which she actually enjoyed using from time to time. She strummed a bit longer on the guitar, ignorant of any other presence in her room. If she had a room mate, they had to be incredibly tolerant of her noise and messes. As far as Phobe was aware, she currently had no roomie, and the other side of the area was perfectly clean, waiting for an owner.

Phobe giggled.
"Tut tut." She chided softly to herself, gazing at the mirror for a brief moment. She let the guitar she held slip and clang to the floor, staring at herself in the mirror. "I am not a puppy." She reminded herself, Brushing her hair down a bit, before retrieving her bag and player, and then exiting the room. Phobe didn't mind security, and rarely locked her door. She trotted away from her room and towards the dining hall, pausing as she passed the exit. There was a diner nearby. She considered going to eat there. She had a couple crumpled bills and some change, but would that buy anything? Phobes funds came in monthly checks, which the girl typically exhausted quickly on random things. Some sort of provider that was a caretaker for her family money, keeping her fed and comfortable with small constant checks. Whatever it was about, Phobe hardly knew or cared. She crossed her arms, tapping her feet with some rhythm as she bobbed with an internal song. "Turn it up!" She sang, bobbing in place as she flicked on the player, the grating sound as the CD started spinning and music starting on one of the songs recorded. It hummed out of her stereo headphones, to the bottom of her drooping rabbit ears. To others, this was probably static noise, but Phobe heard the song perfectly, and hummed along as she pondered her options. Left was the exit, leading in the direction of the diner nearby. Good food at a cost. Right, the buildings cafe, where food was cheaper and still not so bad. The lack of decision seemed to keep her rooted to her spot, bounding and humming as she thought, looking back and forth between her options.

█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌

♫ ♪ Located at. . .Class time!
♫ ♪ Feeling like. . .Really really good!
♫ ♪ About to. . .Get breakfast!
User Image δ Mizaradazi Asgadden δ

'Problem child' was a strange term and concept to Miza; he understood what it meant, but there was something perplexing to it, something he couldn't put his finger on. He'd come across it before, but had never been able to dig into whatever it was that pawed at the back of his mind about it. Like those times, though, he ignored the curiousity, and instead listened to what Darrell said about his major-- because, really, it did sound intriguing. Mizara could only guess what it meant, based off the name, but he wondered what extensive classes one had to go through to master something like that. From what he got, engineering in general could be an incredibly complex topic-- biomedical only seemed to add to the challenge. And yet, Darrell seemed to think Magical Theory was more difficult.

If Miza grinned, he would have, but instead his expression lit with amusement and mirth, and he perked up a bit at the comment. "I'd be unequivocally surprised if that was the case," he chuckled, "But I can't say fuhr sure without taking a class fruhm yehr major. Magical Theory is interesting, thah. It's mostly abstract theoretical understandings, with suhm scientific aspects, which can get a bit cahmplicated. I imagine yehr major is heavily invuhlved with an understanding of science?" Honestly, Miza's interest was completely hooked on the topic, especially since the other had said he went into it for money, if he understood correctly.

The inter-dimensional being's expression turned almost impish when Darrell accurately dubbed him as oblivious to sports, and he tilted his head down with a smile briefly, before lifting it again, and relaxing when his guess was proven right. The look on his face turned quizzical, though, at his added explanation, and Miza immediately imagined something like a cross of football, boxing, and wrestling, resulting in a massive amount of kicked up grass and dirt. What an odd sport that must be....

He shook the thought when Darrell mentioned variety, his light smile growing a bit. This man was definitely good at keeping up a conversation; Miza hadn't had to try once to come up with a topic, but he had plenty to respond to. It was actually rather refreshing, especially so early in the morning. Most people, he'd observed, were still quite brain dead at this time in the day... "'Those guys'?" he repeated, quirking an eyebrow but still smiling as he cocked his head to the side, ".... Jocks? Or.... part of a clique?" He wasn't really sure what Darrell meant, but he was curious. Something like that was a rather insightful thing to a person, after all; who you associated with, and how open you were with your circle of friends, was a great way to get to know something about a person, from what Mizaradazi had experienced.

"Suh yeh are human. I'd thought suh. It seems yehr athletic and smart enough to surpass 'simple', though," he remarked nonchalantly, which was definitely true, "But I can understand." he looked around, staring out across the grass, watching some of the milling students as they made their way here and there. He turned back to Darrell and smiled again. "This place still seems a bit strange for me suhmtimes," he admitted. He blinked as he seemed to realize something, his eyebrows raising slightly and mild surprise filtering into his expression. "I h'pe I'm not keeping yeh fruhm breakfast," he added.

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image
User Image

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

The birds were chirping as it signaled that daylight hit. The covers started to shuffle around only to reveal that somebody was still under the covers. The birds kept chirping while the person that was under the covers started to get annoyed. The boy was too lazy to bring himself forward as he just rolled off the bed onto the floor. “gahh...” As you heard a boy’s voice as he cried in pain. He then suddenly jumped up from the floor revealing what he looked like. The boy had pitch black hair along with dark brownish eyes. He quickly made his way to the window as he slammed it closed. “Be quiet...ahhhh” He turned around as he sat on his bed trying to wake himself up for the day.

It took a couple minutes till the boy was motivated about getting up. He ruffed up his hair as he took a pair of goggles that were sitting on the dresser placing it onto his head. He quickly threw a blue jacket on as he placed shoes upon his feet. He didn’t really notice if he had a roommate or not. Truthfully he probably did but never got the chance to meet him in person. Even if it was his junior year at college. Slamming the door behind him as he made his way out into the hallway and then outside.

There were plenty of students around because of the college and high school being connected. He bent down to take hold of his stomach as it was making noises. “Gahhh...maybe I should have grabbed something to eat before leaving the dorm” He checked his pockets to see if he had any money to get some food with. “Crap.” He replied knowing that he was just too lazy to head back to his room to grab something.
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

((OCC: O.O hope my first post was ok DX anybody can come talk to Luke now if they want XD))

Dapper Explorer

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image
Darrell Thomas

x x xx x x

x x x x xDarrell looked at Miza, smiling when he roughly asked about his major. "Biomedical Engineering can best be described as learning biology, medicine, and engineering all in one hell of a class. The actual engineering part is creating devices that make medicine a bit easier for the doctors, the nurses, the medical personnel, anyone that uses them," he said, looking out onto the horizon. "Yeah, it sounds like -- and is -- a pain in the a**, tons and tons of work. My work ethic is just too crazy to slack off, I think I'd literally go in a coma if I didn't do something early," he laughed. "Nah, I meant those guys who just stick their own guys an' such," he said, looking at the students now getting heavier in popularion.

x x x x xHe perked up when he heard what Miza said. "Athletic and smart enough? Thanks, man, not many think athletic and smart go together at all," he said, laughing. "Hope it's not disappointing that I'm human, you don't seem to hurt by it," he added. He stared at the students on the other end of the park, the high school kids. All of them grouping up with their friends, mostly their own race, their own kind, their own whatever they were. Then there was the certain groups with mixed people. He overheard Miza saying something about breakfast, feeling a bit bad about not listening to him for a little bit. "Oh! Breakfast. Umm, you hungry? I need to get that protein in fast, metabolism's going fast," he said, standing up, feeling all of his muscles tighten and then just as quickly loosen up. He grunted a bit, rotating his feet as they were beginning to fall asleep, trying to get circulation back in them.

x x xx x x

(Nothin' ta see here.)

Well, that was a little more than Miza had expected. Darrell's major really did sound complicated... it was certainly impressive that he could keep up with it, but it might explain why he was up so early. "It certainly does sund like a reason not to waste time sleeping," he admitted, still smiling a bit despite the harshness of the other's workload, "And it definitely seems like muhr wahrk than my major. I'm impressed yeh can stick with it." Personally, he kind of thought that someone who stuck with their own guys was someone in a clique, but he didn't argue the point. Instead he bowed his head a bit, still smiling lightly.

"That.... is a stereuhtype, yes?" he chuckled, when Darrell mentioned the smart-athletic correlation, "I'm not really familiar with must of thuhs." His expression immediately turned surprised and quizzical when Darrell mentioned being human, though, and his mouth opened a bit in shock, before closing and turning up in another light smile. "Disappointing? Why would it possibly be disappointing? Humans are fascinating," he replied honestly. He didn't seem to notice-- or perhaps simply not mind-- when Darrell spaced off, but followed suit when he got ready to go get food. "I don't actually get hungry, but I'd be willing to accompany you to get some prahtein," he agreed. He did, technically, need food, but he didn't actually get hungry. He just ate when he felt he needed to. "Don't you need more than just prahtein, thuh?"

(( Ugh... brain... failing.... Miza's accent is hard to keep straight ._. I think I need to come up with a better grip on it >_> ))

Dapper Explorer

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image
Darrell Thomas

x x xx x x

x x x x xDarrell rotated his wrists a bit. "Yeah, usually people don't actually expect me to tell them 'Nah, gotta do homework', they always seem disappointed, but hey, I do what I do," he said, "Course I need more than protein, but protein's what keeps the muscles growing, and I could only love more of that," he laughed, smiling. He began to really wonder about his friend's accent. "If you don't mind me askin', where are you from? I know it won't be from somewhere I know, but, still, curiousity killed the cat," he said, making sure his friend was following while he walked down the path. "Just to answer your question before you ask it, I'm from around here. Nothing too crazy really," he said, looking up to where the sun was.

x x x x x

x x xx x x

(Nothin' ta see here.)

Dapper Fatcat

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hello I am: Rise Kujikawa
And currently I am at: School campus!~
My mood is quite: Cheerful!
And my hair and outfits consist of: Pigtails and my Yasogami uniform

User Image
┢┦aΡpy
ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

╔══════════════╗

After finishing her magazine, Rise had put it within her bag, he staring into space in pure ecstasy. Her auburn pigtails swayed as she got up from her seat. With her black leather briefcase-like bag. "Ah, I still got some time to kill before class, I wonder if there is anything to do until then. Well I ate this morning, so no need to really linger here. It would be sooooo much easier if I got a dorm. Stupid Inoue, I guess it's better safer than sorry. Still I could've just done online schooling. Rise diligently thought to herself while exiting the school cafeteria. Her brown eyes began to notice that the campus had become more interesting as some time had passed, her only worry was to be bombarded with fans. She didn't mind the attention as much as she did in the past, but she also likes to be addressed by her real name, not Risette.

The perky model and singer took in the fresh air, much different than Okina, not as quiet as Inaba, but it worked, not much pollution and noise would only be because of school. In her Yasogami uniform, she definitely stuck out like a sore thumb, eventually she would gain accustom to normal clothes, but for now her Yasogami uniform suited best for now. In front of her she noticed a bunny like girl. Yeah a school for the different, but honestly she can't say much because she can go into a tv, no other humans outside the investigation team really can go into the tv willingly. Well Namatame and Adachi, but they won't be here, so why worry about those trivial facts.

But back to the bunny girl or whatever, she looked indecisive about something, but not really not much of her business. Rise continued her walk, not too much further ahead she saw a guy, probably a college dude, but who knows. While coming into earshot she her the word 'crap' slip through his lips, and the young girl couldn't help but tease the man. "Oh my, I'm afraid that is a detention for you, sir. That is a word of profanity!" Rise couldn't finish without breaking out into a small laughter. "I can't keep a straight face acting like a goody-two shoes! So what was that little out burst about senpai? You can tell little ol' me. the teenage girl said with a flirtatious tone, she really wasn't harmful, just a tad teasing with maybe some serioudness. Being away from Okina and Inaba, she can't see her senpai, so she needs a new one for the time being, only if there are any man enough.

╚══════════════╝

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♭
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♭

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄v▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

◕ ◡ ◕

Miza raised his eyebrows slightly in surprise at Darrell's comment, even though, to most, it might not seem that shocking. "They dun't expect you tuh focus on your schoolwork...? I thought everyune did that..." he mused obliviously, looking down at the ground quizzically as they began walking. Mizara might have been observing the things around him, and he was relatively intelligent, but he didn't see everyone all the time, so he'd always just assumed that they did their homework in between sightings, or in the afternoon, after teaching and before their classes, when most had free time. He must have missed the copious amounts of hints that had clearly indicated otherwise...

"... You want more muscles?" Miza pulled himself from his thoughts and lifted his gaze up to look at Darrell curiously. The man already looked pretty fit, but he wanted to get even more so? Mizara could understand staying in shape, but from what he'd witnessed, there was a sort of medium most people strove to achieve. "Are you trying tuh look like a body builder?" The question was spoken honestly, not sarcastically or with a snarky tone. He was curious what Darrell's goal was in working out so much, and, from what he could see, moderating what he ate to at least some degree. He'd noticed that a good amount of people tended to dedicate themselves to this thing or that, even things aside from school or work, in order to achieve some sort of goal. Miza supposed his own goal was just to learn more, but he was always curious what other people wanted in their achievements.

He blinked when Darrell asked where he was from, and looked at him innocently for a moment, before a smile crossed his face. He chuckled when the other seemed to foresee a question and answer it before it could be ask, and jokingly chimed in, "You seem to predict the future fairly well for being 'just human'." He shook his head, though, and looked up at the ceiling, his expression a bit more lofty and far off. "I'm from a different dimension," he answered, then dropped his gaze back down to Darrell, "I've found some people find that difficult to believe for some reason, but it's true. This isn't even my true form, but somehow I managed to develop a way to form a physical body. I'm still working on really perfecting it and mastering the technique, though." He lifted a hand up and flexed his fingers, curling them to make a fist, then stretching them out. "I can't say I have very many other special abilities besides that, though. Just a few minor things," he added nonchalantly, dropping his hand back down while keeping his gaze on Darrell as they headed for the cafeteria.

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image
User Image

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

He kept to the ground for a couple of minutes till he heard that of a soft voice. He covered his eyes up as it was too bright to look up yet. But when his vision got used to the light it revealed the person who was talking to him. It was a girl that had pink hair and pigtails. She almost looked like a doll herself. Concerned and asking if he was alright. He gave an emotionless face as he was trying to figure out what to reply back to her. “Senpai….” He placed his hand onto his forehead as he was trying to figure something out. “I wouldn’t really call me your mentor…your probably smarter than me.” He glanced around as he took notice that a lot of people were looking at the young lady. He didn’t really like a lot of attention. He stood up only to take notice that he was taller than the young girl. He placed his hand on her head as he was measuring out her height with his body. “Small…you’re very small” Placing his hand back to his side. He turned around about to leave till his stomach started growling again. He grasped onto his stomach as he looked very annoyed. He turned his view back to young lady. “You wouldn’t have food or money on you?” He hated asking people for favors, but he couldn’t last long without food in his stomach. He reached his hand out “I’ll pay you back…” He stayed quiet as he continued to look at her wondering if she did have money on her.

He suddenly saw something from the side. Noticing there was a person who had bunny ears. He had this problem if he saw something out of the ordinary he had to see if it was real. He quickly placed his hands next to his mouth “HEY BUNNY GIRL” He yelled hoping to get her attention. He grasped onto the pigtail girls hand as he forced her to follow him. “I’m not done talking to you…just follow me for a minute I need to check this out.” He quickly made his way to the bunny girl. Letting go of the other girls hand. Without asking he randomly grabbed onto the bunny ears as he pulled them. “They are real…” Rubbing the ears in a circular motion as his face looked surprised “First time seeing a bunny…I saw a lot of creatures before” He kept rubbing the ears for a minute till he suddenly let go.

He looked around just to notice that people were staring once again. “Take a picture it would last you longer” Everybody looked away after. His stomach once again started to growl. The noise was getting louder and louder by the minute.
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Explorer

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image
Darrell Thomas

x x xx x x

x x x x xDarrell laughed a bit. "They don't expect athletes to at least," he said, seeing the other side of the campus, the high school part, beginning to pick up a bit. He was there only a year ago, final year of school, coming back down to the freshman level at the college that was a stone's throw away. He heard the next comment, not sure what to think of it. It was asked as a genuine question rather than the usual sarcastic reply to some sort of show off-y display. "Well, it's not so much trying to get ripped and get massive muscles, it's more to maintain and build for next season, next game, next practice. It's my job to be the most explosive, the fastest, the smartest guy on the field." he said, looking towards the football field itself, seeing the groundskeeper maintaining the field. The season was just about over, only two games were left. Probably his best season yet was just about over

x x x x x"Heh, it ain't nothing, after being a talkative guy you can get used to the flow of conversation," he was used to being called 'just human' before. "So you would be considered an extraterrestrial, right?" He asked, not seeing Miza as an alien, but it seemed to him that the name was fitting to what he just admitted. 'Special abilities,' he thought. They seemed to be common with everyone, even some 'just humans'. He was just about as normal as you could get, not some countless age vampire or some sort of witch. He cringed a bit, thinking about how minor he seemed to these beings. "Even I wished I had some minor abilities," he said softly, seeing the objective building getting closer to the two.

x x xx x x

(Nothin' ta see here.)

Dapper Fatcat

Hello I am: Rise Kujikawa
And currently I am at: School campus!~
My mood is quite: Flirtatious and Sassy!
And my hair and outfits consist of: Pigtails and my Yasogami uniform

User Image
┢┦aΡpy
ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

╔══════════════╗

This man is strange... Did he get senpai and sensei confused...? Ah, I don't blame him, it's not his fault for not knowing. Rise had begun to think, but quickly snapped from her thoughts when he called her small. Hey! I'm not that small! Okay, yeah yeah I don't appear as tall at my concerts on tv.... But don't call me small! Calling me small is like calling a guy 'small', it hurts my pride. Now by her stream of words, she would seem as if she was angry but she was being just sassy to play with the guy. This is who she was and it never really turned sexual, well the King's game at Tatsumi Port...and Maru-Q striptease. Well she never got intimate!

Then the next question didn't really bug her, just some money for lunch, but before she could get a word out he grabbed her hand and ran over to the bunny girl that she had just passed. Rise still felt like all eyes on her, at least she had a good amount of the fan base here like at Yasogami. Well before you dragged me off I was gonna say that I should have my card with me. Uh...let me see if its in here. and she had begun the search for her wallet in her bag. Once she grabbed hold of it, she dragged it out as if she was fishing. Best catch of the day in my opinion. And I'll hold you to what you said!~ Aha here it is, yeah I can treat you to breakfast Senpai! My manager finally got my platinum card for me. the young pigtailed girl smiled brightly with putting her card back in her clutch fox wallet until it was needed.

Her attention turned back to the bunny girl, she was pretty cute and she wanted to kinda touch the ears for herself. You're pretty cute aren't ya? So are the ears real? I guess this school is different than I imagined. I guess I'll have to sound like an AA meeting when talking to people here. I'm Rise Kujikawa, 16, Human, yadda yadda. Well this school year promises to be interesting. the young star just smirked. Soon after the smirk went away when the guy snapped at the gawkers staring. The auburn hair girl didn't really care, what intrigued her more that he hadn't heard of her.

╚══════════════╝

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♭
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♭

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄v▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

◕ ◡ ◕

Miza briefly looked curious at Darrell's remark about athletes, but again, he let the subject fade away. He really needed to acquaint himself with more of these stereotypes. He thought he might know what the other was referring to, but he wasn't really sure. The main trouble was that he didn't actually know a lot of the cliques people tended to form, and so he couldn't really assign the stereotypes to them. He was getting better, though, and comments like Darrell's sort of reaffirmed and directed his conclusions.

He was silent as he listened to the other, but smiled when he was described as an 'extraterrestrial'. "That's as gud a term as any," he agreed. That smile turned into a curious frown at Darrell's self conscious remark, and he tilted his head to the side, looking first at the ground, and then at Darrell himself. "You do," he stated simply, looking at Darrell as though this were obvious, and he wasn't sure why he didn't already know it. Then he smiled, his expression relaxing into the same, friendly look he usually had. "You even just said suh yourself. You're fast, smart... 'explosive'." He smiled playfully a bit at the somewhat jokingly added adjective.

"You're clearly dedicated, intelligent, and able tuh reflect on past conversations tuh intercept future questions. You're obviously strong, and you must be rather brave tuh face a challenge like your major. You're health aware, from what you've told me about your nutritional intake, and, from what I've gathered on human standards, an attractive young male. You also seem tuh have a good head on your shoulders," he added, all very simply, as though these were facts. And, as far as he could tell, they were. "I certainly don't think any of those characteristics fall short of other's abilities. I can't do a lot of what you can do after all," he remarked, stopping as they reached the cafeteria, and moving to open the door for the other. He had noticed that more and more students were filling in and getting to the cafeteria, but he hadn't really taken his gaze off Darrell. Even if he were interested in some of the array of people, Darrell was the one he was talking to.

"I can't run, for instance," he mentioned as an example, "If I were tuh try, I would undoubtedly fall. I can jog, slightly, but it's very similar tuh trying tuh walk along a very thin pole for most people. Which I actually can do, but not with any amount of speed. I'm trying tuh work on that, though... but for the muhment, it's physically impossible. I also lack a lot of natural reflexes you probably have, much tuh my downfall." He remained smiling the whole time, apparently not in the least bit concerned about sharing some of his weaknesses with the other. He didn't think they'd be used against him.

(( Had to type this out quick X___x Sorry if there are any mistakes ))

Dapper Explorer

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image
Darrell Thomas

x x xx x x

x x x x xDarrell stayed quiet as Miza went through with what were his good qualities. He laughed, his wide, bright smile looking up to the sky. "Y'know, you must have a good feelin' about humans. I'll tell you this right now though, not all are like me. Or at least how you see me." he said, walking in silence for a bit. He was at a loss for words for a bit, thinking of something to say. "Sometimes I feel even some of you special dudes are worse than some humans... abusing powers an' such," he added. He sighed as he opened the doors to the collegiate building, keeping it open for Miza. "Since you told me what you can't do, I'll let you in on one of my little secrets..." he said, looking at Miza. "I'm deathly scared of knives -- well not just knives, just the thought of being stabbed or impaled or whatever," he said shuddering slightly. "Sometimes seeing some of the sizes of shots those medical guys use, I get a little shaky in my knees, it's pretty bad," he said laughing. "Makes Mr. Tough Football guy a little sissy, don't it," he smiled/

x x x x x

x x xx x x

(Nothin' ta see here.)

Dangerous Loiterer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ρhσbє Vσrηyσv
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

"Eh?"

The girl smiled brightly, having just figured out her decision. She thought the diner would be a good choice for breakfast. Her fraggled mind wasn't about to be left off so easily, however. The loud call of a boy echoed in her sensitive ears, obviously addressing a lady with a bunny-like appearance. Despite the obvious answer, Phobe stopped her player and looked around frantically, not for the source of the caller. Instead, she looked for any other bunny that would suit the call. She had just turned about when a pair of hands reached out and grasped her ears, pulling lightly, and then rubbing them. Phobe squeaked, obviously surprised by the onslaught, and danced in place, wiggling as her ears were rubbed.
"T-t-tut tut t-tut!" Was the sound that she made, obviously flustered by the sudden activity. Just as soon as it had begun, however, the boy seemed to stop, having finished his tirade. He shot an unfriendly quote at the onlookers, while Phobe held her ears tightly, releasing them to stare up at the boy. "Don't randomly pet my ears! I don't know how to handle that sort of thing!" She said in a shaky voice, her two front teeth obviously longer than the rest. They were almost buck teeth, but somehow the girl kept them on the inside of her mouth. She fidgeted. The jam was gone, and the halls noises were no real substitute for music. She was a bit uncomfortable with it, but seemed to resist returning to her player.

Phobe nodded quickly, agreeing with the girls statement. Several times had she been called cute and variations of the word. If so many people were saying that, then Phobe trusted it to be true enough. She kept her frantic nodding through the second question as well, pausing to open her mouth, but held for a second, not sure what to say. She clamped her maw shut again, tugging lightly on her tingling ears.
"I have to have ears, too. They are real, just not like yours." She said timidly, shuffling around on her feet. Her frightened face slowly relaxed into a small, quirky smile. It was as if a short bit of time was all she needed to banish her fears of the bold pair of people. Phobe certainly didn't understand what an AA meeting was, but the girls quick identification was quickly mimicked, as Phobe performed her own. "Phobe, Vornyov, A bunny.. girl?, Twenty-one." She chirped, her high little voice sounding a bit strange, as despite her soft and high-inflected voice, an accent rolled over everything she said; unmistakably Russian. (Assuming that term makes sense here.)

She circled the pair, while waiting for the touchy boy to make his introduction. Others had begun to ignore their meeting already, some aware of how strange Phobe could be. She walked around them, sniffing and even touching a bit. If the boy could touch, she had every right to handle them.
"Your stomach is growling, mister. Thats good, because I was going somewhere to eat as well!" She added, finishing her rotation and stopping in front of them.

█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌

♫ ♪ Located at. . .Class time!
♫ ♪ Feeling like. . .Really really good!
♫ ♪ About to. . .Get breakfast!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces