Shameless Sex Symbol

User Image

"In the dark, I can hear your heartbeat
I tried to find the sound..."

წჭხჴჯჵჶჷჸლმნჲოპჰჵჶჷჸგვზჱჴჶჷჸლჯჵჶჷჸლმნჲოპჰჵჶჷჸგვზჱჴჯჵჶჷჸლმნჲ
♄♅♌♆ Ƀ ι ą и c ą Ș ι и c ʄ ą ι ɼ ♄♅♌♆
ƚԋҽ ѡιƚcԋ

The man took his hat off then he manipulated the structure so that it morphed into a metal model of an atom. The orbitals spun around the core with great speed, generating enough wind to repel the light drizzle that now fell from the sky. Bianca glanced up at the sky with a frown then cursed herself; she should have brought an umbrella or coat after all. Now she was going to get wet and perhaps catch a cold; getting sick was not an option for her. Bianca began to run towards the building, clutching her bear against herself in attempt to keep it dry. However, she stops when the man speaks to her, offering to shield her from the rain with his strange device. Dark eyes meet vibrant hazel as he steps towards the young lady. "I appreciate the offer, but I really need to get back into the school before the custodians lock up," she replies, slowly backing off. Her gaze lingers a moment longer then she turns and runs to the building.

Thankfully, the doors haven't been locked yet, allowing her access to the English hall, where she had left her literature book. Bianca heads down the quiet hall, passing a few open classrooms where some professors remain, reading over essays and assignments. Her heels click against the tile floor which echo loudly in the quiet building. The sound makes her conscious of her own steps, so Bianca tries to take lighter steps, but finds it to be too tedious. The effort is useless, so Bianca relaxes and quickly runs up the stairs. Once on the second floor, she quickly heads into the literature classroom to find her book sitting under the desk. Bianca picks it up then exits the building to return to her dorm.

It is now pouring so it is inevitable Bianca will get wet. She remains under the safety of the doorway, staring at the sullen sky as rain continues to fall covering the whole campus with a sheen of water. Bianca glances down at her bear and book and holds them against herself then takes a breath in. Once she exhales, Bianca leaves her dry haven as she runs across the campus towards her dorms. As she is running, Bianca can see the iron suit and man still standing in that same spot, even in the rain. As she nears, Bianca's wet hair sticks to her face while her once frilly blouse and bow sag from the water's weight. Rain sucks.

Associations: Man in iron suit, Scotsman

"But then it stopped and I was in the darkness
So darkness I became..."
User Image δ Mizaradazi Asgadden δ

Miza lowered his hand appreciatively when he was given permission to do so, smiling contently as he placed his hands behind his back and straightened up a bit. "Thank you," he said lightly, looking not even the slightest embarrassed. And why should he? Clearly Nyx was perfectly fine with it; she didn't seem the tiniest bit uncomfortable or ashamed either, and without the proper years of social learning most people had, he was completely without any reason to really find the situation awkward. Now, if she had screamed, thrown something at him, or even blushed and stuttered, he might have caught on, and felt a bit sheepish himself, but it wasn't quite the same as it was for most people with him. Or with Nyx, for that matter.

It didn't escape him that his newly met roommate was not human. That much was painfully obvious. She was made of something grey, and rough... concrete maybe? Or stone? She had a face like a bird, but the beak was the same shade and texture as her face. Her teeth were sharp. She had horns on her head, and wings on her back. But she also had.... hair, and ruby red eyes. And she was wearing clothes. "You're.... a golem?" he guessed. He had his terms mixed up. He recognized her, sort of, and identified her as looking similar to the creatures he saw on some buildings, but he didn't accurately remember the name. He got 'gargoyle' mixed up with 'golem', though it wasn't a very large or unforgivable mistake, presumably.

His research on biology and science was vast, his research on mythology.... not quite so much.

"Rocks...." he repeated slowly, looking at her with a blank stare, before he caught on. "You're made of stone, then? Well, that's interesting, but I wouldn't say I have a fixation on it or anything. You won't wake to find me studying you in your sleep, at least," he returned, his accent slipping through again in the way he pronounced 'oh' as coming out more like 'uh'. It was clearly odd to have a male and female room together, though he knew it was possible, but it was fairly obvious why; first of all, they were both a little different. Second, Nyx's race seemed to make the matter mute. Even without the knowledge that the matter of gender was irrelevant for her race, it was obvious to him she could protect herself.

"Do you sleep? You're... wearing pajamas. So... yes?" he guessed, looking happily curious about this. He was still standing by the door, but looked at her with friendly warmth, clearly not at all bothered by the situation. If anything, he looked more curious than unsure.

bad news bearie's Husbando

Mistress Elizabeth Gaidel

The Reality Bending Sorceress and School Board Member

User Image
Elizabeth had thought that Catherine’s reactions were going to be the most endearing she’d see while she was at the school, but it was becoming increasingly apparent that Sabeth’s reactions were a strong contender for that title too. In particular, he looked completely baffled as to what he should do as Catherine took her leave and it felt to Elizabeth as though she could watch the various options tumble through his mind. She had to stifle a chuckle at this, but his reply had been heartfelt and endearing enough. Elizabeth could tell that her daughter was happier now than she had been for some time, and the sorceress turned mother clearly had Sabeth to thank for that.

She watched him sigh as their daughter left their view. She had seen him sigh like that rather a lot over the course of their rather unusual relationship. Actually, she had the distinct feeling that she was the only person who saw it, the only person that he really relaxed with. She couldn’t be perfectly sure, but a small, barely noticeable smile pulled unbidden at the corners of her lips at the thought nonetheless. Of course, Sabeth McKai was essentially never 100% stress-free, this late in his long life. She remembered back when he used to be more rambunctious and hardly concerned himself with much of anything unless the board of Directors offered a reward. Over time, though, he had become the very pinnacle of the responsible administrator and caretaker of the school.

In truth, Sabeth’s change over time was something of a tradeoff as far as Elizabeth was concerned. She really did miss the ties when he was more fiery, more impassioned about things. At the same time, though, she knew that it was an inestimably positive development for what was transpiring now. Not that she was an expert of any kind on the subject, but she somehow instinctively knew that Sabeth would be a wonderful father for their daughter. If they had decided to have a child too much earlier, when Sabeth was more distinctly self centered, it would have been an utter disaster.

With that, Sabeth turned back toward her and spoke. “It sounds like it, but I don’t think anyone could have seen that exchange and say it went poorly.” She replied. “I’m sure you’ll be used to being a daddy before too long.” She assured him grinning playfully at him. She paused for a moment as he asked if she’d be following him back to his office. “That was the idea.” She answered. “Unless if you’ve gotten to busy for me.” She continued jokingly with a faux pout, following after him. They really did have rather a lot to catch up on after 15 years. Of course, time seemed to slip by so quickly for the both of them now, so it didn’t feel like quite so long.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the bell rang to signal the end of the school day, it had felt like as though she and Sabeth had only been talking for a few minutes. It probably wouldn’t be too long until Catherine came by to continue her tour. There was something that needed to be addressed immediately before then, however. “Now I hate to darken the mood Sabeth, but I did have something of an unpleasantry that I wanted to talk to you about.” She paused for a moment. “It’s only a matter of time before Catherine starts to ask questions concerning your…unusual nature, and I wanted to speak with you on the subject. As you hear, she knows that you have multiple consciousnesses within you, but I’ve thus far held off on telling her how they came to be there.” She explained. Elizabeth was now quite a bi more serious than she usually was now. “I wanted her to meet you before she learned the truth of that so that perhaps she might come to see that the matter isn’t as simple as it sounds.” Elizabeth found Sabeth’s possession of others’ souls to be highly distasteful as well If anything, Sabeth himself didn’t even seem overly attached to them anymore. Nevertheless, No one really knew if there was a way to remove them or what the resulting fallout would be. Elizabeth knew full well that she could attempt the process in her world, where her power was absolute, but it was unclear what would happen to Sabeth in the process even if he agreed to participate in the process. Would he be the same in the end? This concern had but an indefinite hold on any efforts in that area. “She’s a wonderfully polite and well-behaved girl, so she won’t want to put us on the spot . That gives us a bit of time to determine how we’d like to broach the subject, but I thought I should get your opinion of all peoples’ before I made any plans of my own.” She finished.

There was one other concern that needed addressing as well. “Also, on a similar subject, have you noticed Den putting in any appearances recently?” She wondered if Sabeth was aware of the wayward soul’s appearance earlier or if that had somehow escape him. She really wished she knew how the souls worked within his body better, but any procedure that could illuminate that for her would be woefully invasive.

"Now pay attention to what I'm telling you; the very fact that I'm the one saying it makes it exceptionally important."

Klaus Brandt
The Seeker of Evolution

User Image
Klaus listened as Clay confirmed his suspicions, providing a clear set of designations. It seemed fitting that technomancers of all magic-wielders would have a very organized ranking system. The fact that Clay was very nearly a master technomancer only served to magnify the significance of this find. “But of course. I suspect it vould be exceedingly difficult for someone who lacked such powers to construct a device like zat on campus. At least not vizout more tools at zere disposal.” He responded The device was not overly complex for one in Klaus’s unusual position (having the intellect he had absorbed from the multiple researchers that had created him), but even with a humanoid body, the precise work that went into the construction of something like that would have been essentially impossible for him to manage without other implements.

Klau listened to Clay’s explanation of technomancy and observed as his associate began to demonstrate the capabilities of his creation. “Ah, zat much is clear. Neverzeless, it requires a unique, genetically imbued ability to manipulate energy through will like all ozer magic does it not? Ze specifics are always different, but zat is vat generally categorizes somesing as magic or not as I recall.” Klaus mused aloud. Technomancy was indeed quite an unusual school of magic as its power to manipulate energy was much more subtle and required more forethought to wield than the power of say a Pyromancer. Still, there as a basic similarity between all magic types in this one simple explanation, and it was this sense and control of energy that, unbeknownst to Klaus, was allowing Clay to sense such an unusual aura from Bianca. Interestingly enough, though, there were ways for Klaus’s instruments to track such power. The only problem was that they required considerable calibration on the subject, and he the reports his heads up display were giving him suggested that that wasn’t going to be a quick process. Fortunately, he did have preexistent data to work with, so he wasn’t totally vulnerable on the subject while his scanners adjusted.

Klaus observed as the device took on a new form, one that resembled an atom. “It does look to be quite complex in design, so I cannot say zat I am surprised by ze time required to master its construction through technomancy. I like ze name, by ze vay.” He replied. With that Clay took a moment to speak to the girl that was nearby. Klaus observed as the girl politely declined the protection of Clay’s device, clearly needing something from the school building as she dashed off. Of course, she would also need to get back out of the building, and Klaus was curious if she’d be more amenable to the help then. “In any case, do you teach any classes for ze high schoolers? I imagine zat you’d be vell suited to an engineering or physics class.” He continued. “I myself am ze established collegiate tutor for many of ze biology classes.” There was a momentary pause before he saw Bianca rushing out from the High school’s front door. “And here our guest comes again. I vonder how far she’s going?” He mused quietly. “Vill you be alright for ze trip back to your lodging as well miss, or might ve be of assistance in zis case?” he asked her aloud as she drew near, essentially repeating Clay's helpful offer. She could easily fit under the large umbrella that his wheelchair held aloft, but Clay’s hat would probably be much more suitable, especially given that it could very likely help her dry off.

Also, as an aside, Klaus couldn’t help but wonder why she was carrying a stuffed bear around. Did she volunteer in some capacity with helping children? It was rather an unusual (albeit mostly insignificant) sight to see at a joint High School-College campus.
╔══════════════╗
Nyx Halloway
╚══════════════╝

User Image
With her weight settled on the bed, the poor mattress once again sunk under her impressive weight. She'd learned early on in her school career that the thin school mattress were no match for her weight. Or her claws. Or the abrasiveness of her skin. Nyx had soon become doubly grateful for her job at the local park; having to pay out of pocket every year for what amounted to property damage was quite annoying.

Using her tail to reach over the side of the bed she then brought her backpack up as well, rifling through it for the books she'd need for her homework that night. Even with her rummaging though she was paying attention to her new roommate and she couldn't help but smile bemusedly at the question. It was not the first time she was asked such. Actually, both of his questions were pretty standard along with: Do you eat? and Can you fly?

"Gargoyle. But golem is a common mistake. We're both made of rock and are created through magic. I just have a lot more free will." Even moreso now that she was freed. Tilting her head in a very bird like manner she regarded her roommate-Miza, should start calling him that-curiously as he continued to just...stand there in the door.

Alas, it wasn't really any of her business and Nyx wasn't one to meddle in oens business. He wanted to stand there he darn well could for all she cared. An amused sound rumbled from her chest, something that sounded vaguely like a laugh, but without the illusion of her medallion it sounded odd reverberating in the hollowness of her chest. "Not quite what I meant, but good to know....Though I don't always sleep. It's a pleasant sensation, like eating, but not something I actually have to do." She plucked delicately at the arm of her pajamas, "I just wear these because I've gotten used to it. Humans get really techy if you don't wear clothes at all times."

Again she eyed him curiously. He was taking this much better than she thought he would have. "What of you? I've learned early on not to assume one was human around here"

Dangerous Loiterer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
V i v i a n σ G a i d e l
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Vivian grumbled as she carted her bag out of the final ending class. So many instructors enjoyed starting the week with homework of some sort or another, while others were carefree and enjoyable. Of course, Vivian had trouble playing nice to any of them, but managed to avoid any serious trouble. Still, her classes had been rather boring, and for the most part, Vivian seemed only to mind herself, grunting at anything that moved or spoke to her, and scribbling furiously on the pages. A long sleek tail coiled out of her skirt, black and shining. It appeared to have a natural blade growing on the end, complete with a constant tick to swipe her tail against rocks and anything that might sharpen the blade further. Often, the girl hardly knew she was doing it, out int he courtyard by a rock, making a constant clacking noise as she dashed her tail off of it over and over. The whelp had dyed her hair a bit, feeling like it separated her a bit from the typical norm. Other than the tail, Vivian appeared the average, if a bit rebellious, human girl. She had a notebook filled with notes, scribbles, and scratches, circling things that caught her eye. Anarchy was a term she favored in history and governmental classes. She often wrote her reports centered upon the ideas, otherwise embracing nonsensical chaos as her choice of interest. The brutish squeal of an electric guitar was the only music for her ears, other than pounding of drums and cymbals. Even on her first day, Vivian filled her notebook with things not even added in class, often pulling out her running journal of ideas and thoughts.

The day still felt empty, and Vivian was positive it was Catherine's doing. Where was that girl? They hadn't spoken very much today, and with Vivian burying herself in her work, the shadowy girl ended up lost and alone. She decided that she would sniff the other out if she had to, and stick to her like glue for the remainder of the school year. It was a relief that they were dormed together, so that Vivian didn't have to befriend some random chump and sleep with one eye open. She took herself on a walk around the courtyard, eyes peeled for Catherine or anyone she would recognize. She didn't have to go making friends on the first day, did she?
"Where did you get off too, Cathe. Oh bollocks."

█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌

♫ ♪ Located at. . .The courtyard!
♫ ♪ Feeling like. . .Rawh!
♫ ♪ About to. . .I dunno!

Hygienic Prophet

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aye, but admitting that I use Technomancey to make devices such as this... Ta say the least, is a bit embarrassin' ta call it magic. Especially when we 'ave to channel our power through power cells, wires, or gears. Just doesn't feel like magic when you understand it that well. Besides, just a screw driver, a welding touch, and a few other tools were used..." He tosses the ball between his hands, making it levitate with relative ease. Air continues to bellow out of the device, wafting it for a few yards around them. "And yes, sadly we are still regulated by the circle of Magi and thereof are watched by Knight Templars... Still don't see why, I can't summon demons or carve a wand like a witch or a warlock. Although you do need to be able to conduct electricity by drinking water..."

A sigh escapes his mouth as he leans back to sit on the chair behind him. Again, he glances over the device and the man before him, he could send gentle pulses through the man's armor for a moment, but the only thing he'd get was about how well the suit runs, not why it runs. Clay's head nodded as Klaus went on, "When I 'ave free time from ma night job and me early morning special class, I usually teach and 'elp aroun' the high school students. I've gotten the nick name Techy or Scotsman for being seen or heard of around campus." His eyes traced the building for a moment, distracting himself once more.

That's when his eyes catch on to a beautiful young miss, before his nose catches another whiff of her scent. A bitter and sweet fragrance fills his nose once again. On all of his instincts, he should ignore this, Technos and Potion Brewers don't generally get along, or have dared to even considered joining together, but, on the other hand, she is a woman and it is his duty to help. Without thinking out the actions, or suspecting if she can smell his blood, he leaps from his seat and follows after her, letting the ball float behind him. It's a fast walk before the rain lifts from around her. "Miss. Here, let me help. Magic generally doesn't work well in the rain."

Catherine Gaidel
Princess of Another World

User Image

Today had obviously been a day of firsts for Catherine Gaidel. It was the first time she saw her father. It was the first time she had been outside of her mother’s dimension. It was the first time outside of her room that she wasn’t somehow always in the care of one of her mother’s retainers. Although the young girl had always enjoyed her life at the castle and got along well with just about everyone in it, it was very exciting to be on her own for a bit. It was also a bit hard to get used to. Everything at the castle had been tailored to her in one form or another, but here she was just one of many. Despite the massive number of new and interesting people that surrounded her, she couldn’t help but feel alone. Catherine was quite certain that this feeling would diminish with time. Hopefully she’d be able to make friends and find a place for herself here. One that was a bit more natural and spontaneous than her life up to this point. Still, even though this was her hope, she had only ever been used to the contained environment in which she’d been raised, so it was no surprise that there would be adjusting to do.

Fortunately, her mother had planned ahead on the matter. While it was true that Catherine really wasn’t alone on campus as long as her father was there and looking out for her, there remained the omnipresent truth that the girl and her father were still getting to know each other. Once Elizabeth took her leave, her darling daughter would be utterly disconnected from her old life. At least she would if it weren’t for Vivian. Catherine had run into Vivian in her very first class of the day, and had barely been able to contain her excitement. Vivian was probably the single oldest creature that Catherine had ever interacted with, having been domesticated and forced into human form by an ancestor of hers during the Gaidel family’s oldest experiments with magic. Nevertheless, she and the dragon had become rather good friends, and Catherine liked to think of Vivian as something of a confidante. Having her here was going to make things a lot easier. Unfortunately, there were a number of classes that they didn’t share, and all the ones they did were very lecture focused for their first day, so they had almost no time to catch up.

Catherine had stayed late in her last class to ask a question or two to her teacher. But the moment she was finished, her first priority became to find Vivian. Then she was intending to check in at her dormitory room before heading to her father’s office. She was really looking forward to introducing her father and her best friend. That and she needed to thank her mother for the pleasant little surprise. She vaguely remembered where Vivian’s last class was, so she headed in that general direction and in a curious twist of fate, she saw Vivian go stalking by as though she was looking for something.

Yet another first in her life: this was probably the first and only time that she managed to catch Vivian off guard. “Vivian, there you are!” she shouted happily as she dropped her bag and wrapped the dragon girl up in an uncharacteristically energetic hug before remembering herself. Today was apparently her day for emotional outbursts, not that they were at all unexpected. “Sorry.” She added as she let go. “I’m just so terribly happy that you’re here. Mother really wasn’t kidding about her surprise.” She continued. “You know the two of you really had me fooled when you said you’d taken been given another job to see to.” It had been quite a heart-wrenching goodbye for Catherine actually, but she knew that she couldn't always depend on having Vivian around for everything. Still, it was decidedly pleasant to have her around for this time of transition. Elizabeth had wanted to keep the arrangement secret to see her reaction and to give her a pick me up in her new environemtn, which also meant that Catherine had no idea that Vivian was her roommate. After all, Elizabeth was willing to let her daughter be out on her own to some degree, but not without an insurance policy, and rooming her with her guardian was as good insurance as anything.

Shan Shark's Significant Otter

Shameless Sex Symbol

User Image

ƚԋҽ ѡιƚcԋ

Bianca continued to run across the campus in attempt to minimize getting wet. Alas, she was already wet so it no longer mattered. As the young witch passed the two strange individuals from earlier, she slowed down a little as the Scotsman approached her once but with his strange device. The other one spoke too but she was already receiving some assistance from the strange man with black hair. Surprisingly, the strange floating object did create an area of dryness above them, keeping the rain off of her.

"Thanks..." she replies glancing up at the young man. Bianca senses some magic emanating from him, but it was slight and different from her own magic; she did not recognize what sorcery he employed.

The cool weather, combined with the witch's wet clothing created a chill, resulting in some goosebumps and shivers. Bianca shudders then holds her bear closer to herself as she briskly walks back to her dorm with the Scotsman. "Aren't you being rude to your friend over there?" Bianca asks, looking back at the iron suited individual.

So darkness I became..."

Hygienic Prophet

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Clay smiled and looked down at her then back to his iron suited friend, "Well, he must understand that a Lad needs ta 'elp out the beautiful lasses such as yourself. It's a soggy day out, and he has an umbrella attachment, he'll be fine for now, but you, however, might be needin' some one ta 'elp you with the Math homework or keepin ya warm." There is a hint of an evil grin, but otherwise his stance is completely friendly. Rain patters around them as they walk on the wet pavement between campuses. There is no sign of the sun behind the thick, overcast clouds that shadow the city below and throw down an ominous feel to wash the day. A quick clash of lightning makes Clay's skin tingle and crawl with energy from both fear and excitement.

He keeps pace with the light haired blonde, she seems interesting, albeit not interesting as in the iron suit, but in her own way. The way her hips move with authority without having to worry about the people around her. Her clothes match that of the times of Shakespeare, but her demeanor is modern. Those two mixtures are common with Magica people trying to blend into society, and she's done her part well to get his attention. "Name's Clay, yours?" Clay asks, holding out his hand as they walk, hoping to be received with a warm greeting. 'Hopefully people don't lose their hospitality on rainy days, Kloos over there seems like a nice lad.' His thoughts contemplate.

As the energy in the sky strikes the ground, Clay's body tingles with Joy. The electrical charge would provide him with energy to do his experiments at least. His mind refocuses on the woman beside him, wishing she'd allow him to follow her.

Shan Shark's Significant Otter

Shameless Sex Symbol

User Image

ƚԋҽ ѡιƚcԋ

Bianca blushes a little at his comment so she turns her head to the side, pretending to look at something, so he wouldn't see the light blush. Bianca wasn't used to guys giving her comments like that since they never really approached her. She looks forward once more and hugs her bear tighter since it is chilly. Her pace is brisk as she wants to get inside as soon as possible despite this gentleman's strange device keeping the rain off of them.

They are close to the girl's dorms so Bianca increases her pace once more. however, she slows down as the man gives his name and asks for hers. She glances back at him momentarily, "Bianca," she replies curtly, ignoring his hand.

For some reason, she felt that if she touched him, it would shock her. Clay was of magical descent too, albeit a more scientifically based one. The atmosphere around them was already charged with electricity and it felt like all that energy was focusing around Clay, at least, that is what it seemed like to her.

So darkness I became..."

Hygienic Prophet

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

'At least she hasn't rejected me,' He thinks to himself, he does notice when she ignores his hand, she can probably sense the flow of electricity while he's out in the storm. Being the human lightning rod doesn't help in the rain, worse yet the storm seems to be drawing closer. His eyes dart to a bolt that seems to strike another spot only by what can be guessed is a mile away. Clay looks up at the sign in front of him, his chances slipping away at every step since it is an all girl's dorm. It's not the problem that he can get in, he could just short circuit the lock on the door, no, it's the staying in part.

The Scottsman catches up to her speed, "It's a pleasure to meet such a fine lass such as yourself. Might I say, such an interestin' name you 'ave... So, Bianca, if I'm willin' ta buy, do ye think we could learn more about each other over lunch or a meal?" Scottish aren't exactly known for their beating around the bush properties, he is forward with his question and his eyes are filled with electricity... No literately they are filled with sparks igniting in the back of his skull, bursting with energy that's being collected from around. His eye color is changed by the glow which remains an icy blue.

"It's a, tradition that my people have, just a sudden appeal, I mean unless you have time right now that we could talk a little longer..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff